BEE Pro

The fastest, no-code email & landing page design suite.

visit website

BEE Pro Reviews - Page 4

LOVE BeePro -- It's the easiest way to create Emails

Pros

Honestly, I was so tired of using crappy design software for emails. I couldn't customize things without knowing HTML which wasted so much time and money for our developers to help us out with. It is a no-brainer if you want to design fully customizable Emails without knowing code.

Cons

I only wish it would integrate within Salesforce Marketing Cloud. If this was a feature, then it would hands down save us more time. But to be honest, it isn't too hard to manually pull into salesforce -- the copy HTML function really makes it easy to understand.

Easy to use at a reasonable price with awesome templates

The product speaks for itself once you start using it and I found the pricing structure reasonable.

Pros

It's easy to use and has a number of great templates at a reasonable price. I found their team responsive, and the options for exporting cover every format I need. It integrates well with other programs. I never felt like I was being pushed to pay for the next level by their team, which makes you more likely to consider it in the future. It's made my life easier for sure.

Cons

Because of the way it's set up, there are some customizations that are harder than others. But the ease-of-use and templates make up for that.

Thanks for the positive feedback, David: "making life easier" is really at the core of why BEE exists. Glad also to hear that our customer service team was helpful!

One of the best email design tools.

Pros

Does not take that long to learn and get used to the tool. Very good for beginners

Cons

Not a lot of Cons. Only thing is most designs doesn't work that well with mobile views. Specially on gmail

Hi Lahiru, we're glad that you've had a positive experience overall. If you have more details about the issues you've encountered with Gmail, please reach out so that we can look more into them. Thanks again!

More design options than competitors

It can be quirky, but once you learn the program it’s easy to use. I can usually accomplish the look I’m going for.

Pros

I’ve used BeePro for a few years. I chose it because I have more control over design than in other programs.

Cons

It doesn’t have a direct export to several of the email programs we use.

Hey Peggy, thank you for your feedback. We'd love to know more about the email programs that you would like to see a more direct integration with. Do not hesitate to reach out when you have time. Thanks again!

BEE Pro

Saved my tons of time with an easy to use product.

Pros

Very easy to use and pick-up on. New features happen often.

Cons

Issues with saving work at start, but since resolved.

Thanks for kind words!

FELICES!!! BeePro nos facilito nuestro trabajo

Pros

La facilidad diseñar un email por medio de bloques y la gran cantidad de platillas que dan una gran variedad para elegir. Esto ha echo para nuestra fundación que BeePro sea un gran software para solucionar nuestras necesidades en el área de Marketing

Cons

No tengo nada que opinar al respecto, todo nos ha gustado Adicional BeePro, se esta actualizando constantemente y nos tienen actualizados en sus nuevas creaciones, eso nos parece que BeePro es muy profesional y esta constantemente en crecimiento

Hi Osario, thanks for letting us know that you appreciate the continuous improvements that we are making to BEE Pro!! We really appreciate it.

Love Working with BEE Pro!

We use BEE Pro for several clients and it has been fantastic!

Pros

The ease of use, and templates! It's very easy to get up and running/customizing in BEEpro, and you can export the html/images to use for whatever you need!

Cons

Not really any cons, there is a slight learning curve as there is with anything new but once you learn its smooth sailing!

Great to hear that you have been using BEE Pro with your clients, and that it's working out well. We just shipped the ability to co-edit (real time collaboration + avoiding conflicts / overwrites), which might help an agency like yours. It'd be great to get feedback on that once you've had a chance to use it. Thans again!

Easy to use and setup.

satisfied with the overall product

Pros

The email templates are easily customizable.

Cons

The load time is rather slow, and the dashboard is cumbersome

Best software for newsletters

Great

Pros

Ease of use, variety of templates and continuous improvement of the services

Cons

I would like more tools to edit the newsletter

Simple to use software, with good quality templates

BEE Pro allows us to communicate with our customers using a package that looks and feels very professional and on par with much, much larger companies.

Pros

Being able to design the update letters is super easy and exporting them to google is incredibly useful.

Cons

I cannot get some of the images to show up in Outlook so we are forced to use Gmail in our browser.