BlazingSocial

Social media marketing tool for automated content delivery

BlazingSocial Reviews

Blazing Social review

I have been working with representative at Blazing Social. He is always available and his description of the Blazing Social product is spot on! The content is relevant and obviously eye catching and interesting, based on the likes and feedback I have received from those in my social circle. Keep up the good work!

Pros

I wanted to have a larger social media presence and I went from approximately 20 visits to my site to over 60 visits to my site in less than a month! I am quite pleased with these results.

Cons

I like everything about this product so I guess I can say I like everything about Blazing Social.

Efficient and Effective

The application is easy to use and setup. If you need assistance, support is swift and helpful.

Pros

The application is efficient and does what the website says it will do. What users say the enjoy the most is how it runs itself once you schedule the activity. Users also say they like how the content is safe and non- political.

Cons

I don't have any cons to speak of. The features provide what I was looking for.

Time Saver - Time is Money

The customer support you get is beyond amazing! If you need help, ask! They are quick and amazing.

Pros

Set it and forget it...all you have to do is set up everything on the dashboard and within minutes you are set for months!

Cons

Some of the posts are completely random and can cause confusion.

Great service

Pros

Set it and forget application. Hits several social media platforms

Cons

none. Pretty happy with this software

Real estate focused social content!

Pros

As a person who is looking to move into real estate, this is an amazing software that allows me to see real estate and mortgage news!

Cons

I only used a free trial of this software, but from that free trial I didn't see or experience any cons!

Great way to keep up with customers on social media

Customer service is always helpful. This is the 2nd service that I use from this company and they are always there to walk me through things when I need assistance.

Pros

Blazing Social offers a "set it and forget it" option for posting content to my social media. I check on it every 60 days to make sure it's running correctly and I'm good to go.

Cons

Before I signed up for the service, a consumer didn't go to my website when clicking on the content. They now offer a function to allow the consumer to go to my website to a page I choose when clicking on content. Problem solved. :)

Excellent product

Pros

The custom capabilities and seamless flow are a couple of things I appreciate with this product

Cons

I wish the product was more affordable.