Boosted

Video making software with built-in templates

Boosted Reviews

Pros

It’s easy to use for people like me who are not very good at making videos and being creative.

VS

Victoria S.

This program is super easy and makes me look like I am a genius. I love it and is super economical.

PM

Philip M.

I was delighted with the ease of use and the quality of the material. So far I am satisfied with the software.

CV

Carolina V.

Cons

I just lost all my past videos and it has been impossible to work with the app.

LP

Laly P.

After a few months after buying, the license doesn't work no more and even the customer service doesn't satisfy at all.

Constantin A.

Limited template categories. I wanted templates to represent technology and drones but none was there.

JT

Javan T.

4.8

Simple to use and great for marketing

Short videos are always a good selling /advertising tool and Boosted has made that accessible and economical.

Pros

I found this app advertised while playing a game and it looked quite interesting so I thought I'd have a few trial. I was very impressed with how easy it was to use and make a small video to advertise my business. Considering how much you would pay a professional company to make a short video this was a great purchase as a one off and will certainly pay for itself quite quickly. You don't even...

Cons

It would be great if there sas a larger database of videos that can be available license free. Although there is a good selection it is limited.

Amazing Effects and Graphics!

I was very excited to use Boosted because it was a new platform for me to use. I have been uploading my Boosted videos that I created onto my social media accounts (Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Business) to bring in traffic to my artistic products that I have on sale during the pandemic. Instead of having to hire a freelancer to create social media posts for me, I have saved thousands of dollars creating social media posts on my own.

Pros

I was furloughed during the pandemic at my actual employer so I decided to promote my freelance business on social media to generate traffic and bring in sales. I sell artistic products so I used videomaking tools by Boosted to create social media posts. The outcome has been amazing because I get to use all sorts of videomaking tools and I subscribe for less than $20 a month. I have limitless number of video tools I can choose from and the possibilities seem countless.

Cons

The least favorite part of using Boosted is the music because there aren't that many music choices to select from. Although I can make a million videos from Boosted with different possibilities, the music is limited. I don't have great music to choose from and a lot of the songs are tacky. If there was an audio feature or more music to choose from, that'd make me stick with Boosted. Also, there are different types of services within Boosted such as videomaking, video-editing, photo editing, and visual effects. My favorite is the videomaking one. I am interested in the video-editing but if there aren't many choices of music to choose from, I don't think the subscription is worth it.

Boosted is broken

I just lost all my past videos and it has been impossible to work with the app👎🏽

Pros

In the past was great, now is ruined and Im stuck because I paid a year subscription

Cons

Is working horrible now and I lost all my past videos

Hi Laly. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Boosted. Our team would be happy to assist you. Be in touch at boosted.support@lightricks.com. Someone will respond within 24 hours.

EDITOR VIDEO DE PUBLICIDAD MARKETING

It is an application that facilitates the management of advertising to companies with their products in an easier way by occupying certain templates and these modify them so that they are interesting for the public

Pros

It is a program that makes it easy to generate audiovisual advertising product that one sells online

Cons

There are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized videosThere are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized video

Just amazing!!

Professionals!

Pros

It's so easy to use, with amazing results!!

Cons

Some templates and sounds are repeated. I'm a difficult client and more selective.. So, I need new templates .. :)

Boosted with Ease

Overall I am very much satisfied with the application. User friendly Very much connective Super fast

Pros

The footage, Music and the very important user friendly navigation makes this a Go to App for Digital marketing. The reviews I got so far from my Team, colleagues were overwhelming.

Cons

*If they can Add more indian flavoured footage (Now most of the footage contains western people). To enter into indian market, 'They' must come up with the Indian flavoured Problem solving, Funny Doctor & patient centric, Customer service oriented Running race coming first & Few generic videos which can really connect to the wider audience. * It would be very handy if we have the option to edit the scene order also.(first & last scene from the footage) * If you could add search column in templates section then it will save time

Boosted my Business thats what I can say

Great, highly recommended. Just that now my rival businesses are also learning the same trick.

Pros

It is easy to use, I am not a wizard or a gimmick but the software is very user friendly, easy to use. It actually understands what you wish to do. For a price cautious customer like me, it was easy to make a decision for all our FB, Linkedin, Whatsapp, and other media marketing. I am glad I did it.

Cons

The choices are limited, but I was told they are adding more clips and the customr support is great. Go for it. By the time you learn how to use they must have added many clips for you to learn on.

Excellent Easy App

Love it. So easy and so fast.

Pros

I love all the options. Easy to use. The app helps put it together so you get the job done faster.

Cons

I get sad that I own a subscription but that I still have to pay for what I create. Wix uses GettyImages and doesn’t charge per image or video on top of having a professional plan.

Video challenged

The problem that I solved is better marketing and having a tool to create beautiful commercial/videos. The biggest realized benefit is the instant gaining of clients.

Pros

The integration with the business was extremely easy. I love the number of templates and the templates themselves. The format on the screen makes it really easy to get started as well as customize.

Cons

However, I ran into an issue when trying to post to social media. The location of the share isn't very intuitive, being that it is at the bottom of the preview page. Other than that the app is great.

Awesome self marketing tool

Excellent tool and fun to use.

Pros

Ease of use. Templates. Graphics. Short video clips. Ability to add my own touches. Easy to use with my cell as well.

Cons

Nothing yet that I can see. I have not found any problems yet.

Fun & Easy To Use Video Tool

Super Cool!

Pros

I love how easy it is to change and update the videos to match the need of my marketing campaign, edit the text, audio - them voila - ready to email to my clients or post on social media.

Cons

The transitions were my least favorite part of the software, but since the update, the transitions have been updated as well and I'm in love with it all over again.

Awesome App

Very awesome and easy to use.

Pros

You can increase the size of fonts. Editing is easy compare to competitors.

Cons

Hope you will launch a Mac book app version too.

Eu gostei, mas o conteúdo ainda é pouco.

Gostaria que vocês criassem mais conteúdo eu mesmo seria um grande cliente .

Pros

Eu gostei muito do app, me ajuda muito na propaganda da academia, achei fácil de usar e fica muito bonito.

Cons

Pouco conteúdo, por favor criem mais, não é bom ficar repetindo o mesmo vídeo sempre.

Perfekte WerbeApp

Ich habe meine Werbung in Social Media optimiert und schicke auch Kunden individuelle Clips per eMail. Meine Sichtbarkeit hat sich dadurch erhöht. Call to action ist deutlich gestiegen.

Pros

Es funktioniert alles perfekt. Man kann den Clip nach den eigenen Vorstellungen aufbauen oder das Design und die Musik übernehmen. Mit ein paar Klicks hat man ein perfektes Video erstellt. Individuell durch den persönlichen Text, auch wenn man das Design übernehmen möchte. Ich bin begeistert und ich habe mich bisher noch nie so wirksam präsentiert, wie mit Boosted. Auch technisch funktioniert die App einwandfrei.

Cons

Ich habe nichts gefunden, was mir an der Software nicht gefallen würde. Sie ist absolut benutzerfreundlich und es ergeben sich perfekte Clips, auch wenn man Anfänger ist.

Execelente App

Meus stories ficou muito legal e muita qualidade de profissional, e eu nem sou da are-a de Designer Gráficos e nao sou gravador de cenas..

Pros

Gostei de tudo praticamente, app bem desenvolvido , falta só alguns ajuste finais, mas 90% ta top. Vídeos template qualidade ótima praticamente excelente.. animacoes bem ilustrativas mesmo

Cons

Eu só nao achei lega a Alinhamento dos Texto, teria que ter tipo umas reguas imaginatorio quando deixo o txto ou image em Drag Drop, para poder alinha melho, e os videos caseiros nao cosegui deixar o audio original, talvez nao aprendi,mas app e muito relevante.. Maravilhoso

Boosted - Best Branding App

Boosted has helped me to add effects, sounds and build a personality on my social pages. My fans have been able to discover this app, and I'm super excited to use this app.

Pros

Boosted is easy to use and explore. This app helps to build a brand, communicate with your audience with use of fascinating and meaningful videos. With over 100 templates, boosted has variety of template categories for business owners who love to communicate with the use of videos. My best features on boosted include; variety of formats, adding of clips, and editing of scenes.

Cons

This product works well for me, and there's nothing to like least about boosted.

Comentário do Software Boosted

Eu gosto muito da elaboração e criação de videos e da forma clara e explicita na arte da propaganda do meu serviço.

Pros

Os recursos de criação dos videos para mim são muito importante, os modelos de criação são ótimo e acessíveis e de fácil instalação e compreensão. Muito tranquilo manusear o aplicativo, além de ser muito intuitivo. Eu gostaria de tivesse mais videos na área da psicologia que é a minha área de atuação e que não tem, esse é o único ponto baixo da minha reclamação.

Cons

A criação de mais videos para a área da psicologia.

I love this app. Ever since i downloaded it i have been making beautiful and eye catchy videos.

Its amazing nonetheless, i love it and I'm happy i downloaded it. I now have professional videos for my page. So cool....

Pros

The soft ware is very good and easy to use.

Cons

What i dont like is paying for it. Seriously the price stated to use it for a month and year is too much so i stick to free trial for now.

Brings your project to life with ease

Overall I really enjoy using this product.

Pros

I love the plethora of themes Available on the program

Cons

I would love the ability to use different pics in my promos

Mangesh Vaidya' Review

As mentioned above the software has limited templates from every users perspective. User may have his own footage, but mainly lot many photos to be used in the scene which must be made possible. also, the speed of the scene is pre determined. Hence the option SLOW the speed is shortcoming

Pros

The product's basic feature of ease of Use is very attractive.

Cons

The Product cannot use Photos in sequence hence has huge limitation. The software should allow multiple photos for different scenes. e.g Four different photos for four scene and that way we create a sequence which will be very mindful.

using this software having fantastic exprince

overall experience is so attractive. I suggest buying anyone make your business promot.

Pros

The product is easy to use. The most impactful things are the connectivity of all contact.

Cons

This product is not difficult to use, easy to use overall. some time make it a mistake but not regular.

Awesome tool

Pros

Super easy took for insta ads. I love using the app for promo videos. Editing is very time consuming so the time it saves me is my favorite thing.

Cons

So far I haven’t found any issues. It’s ideal for people that don’t have much education in video editing

Great ! Marketing Tool I would recommend to anyone

I decided to try it out and so far I love it.

Pros

Very easy to use. I love that I can make a marketing short video for my different social media platforms from anywhere at any time. I also like that i have the option to email, text or save to my camera roll in my phone.

Cons

Not a big pre made video selection for my field of work. I would like to see some special effects options like Videoleap added.

High Cost

It is indeed an awesome one

Pros

Using this software is a while vibe of creativity to explore.

Cons

The prices and I really didn't find much African fashion templates to work with.

Wow love this app, & I’m not technical!

I can’t stop using it, I love the fact that I can create the exciting content that I need on social media to create impact. I was using I movie to put together virtual exhibition.

Pros

This app is so easy to use and you can create so many great impact shots for social media.

Cons

Nothing really so far...if anything something for a gallery maybe more than 7 images to shoot my exhibitions. 😄