Brand24 Reviews

4.74/5 (129 reviews)

Harish Jayakumar

Monitoring all the online mentions in just one platform!

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Firstly, what I love the most about this application is its social monitoring capabilities. If someone mentions me, across any social media, I can get to them right away and respond. Not just keeping a close watch on our brands and products, it has also helped us explore business possibilities, insights and improve conversion rates. I found the customer service to be extremely responsive and helpful. Brand24 is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive, you don’t need a lot of technical knowledge to be a pro at using it! We can compose immense and crisp reports about our brands using this application.I have had very good experience with their customer support team.

Kinga Odziemek

Social monitoring & listening at its finest.

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Brand24 not only can look into mentions of your brand and products but also can help you find new customers and business possibilities. Thanks to amazing customer service (really helpful support!) you can set up your own projects and monitor them in real-time. Notifications work perfect, e-mail alerts work great, reports in PDF are just so pretty that you want to send them further to your customers, without any corrections. Also, it provides with many interesting results you wouldn't find on your own.

Ksenia Burlakova

Brand24 is the 1st Email I Look at daily

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Many times I'm notified of a new link to our website before the writer who may have done a guest post on someone else's website. When I reach out to thank them, this not only starts a great conversation, but they're happy we notified them and they're more likely to mention Social Quant again in a future blog post.

Ravi Gopal

Social monitoring is no more an issue; Thanks to Brand24.

Reviewed 2018-08-05

This application helps you to respond to all those who mention you online. This feature helps you to know those sites wherein you are being mentioned. There is no learning curve as such, though the appearance of all the features may confuse the users in the beginning. However, the customer support team helps a lot during the procedure. They help to keep a regular track of all the pages being managed. Their email alerts are also working brilliantly.

Sia Pechlivanidou

It is one of the easiest and most effective social media listening tools I have used.

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Fast results that are easy to comprehend, and customised reports that anyone could easily understand.

Umang Shakya

Best online monitoring and tracking tool

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Before we used lot of tools but with brand24 we just have to use one tool ie brand24.

Lisa Sicard

Loving this service! It's so easy to use and can use with their mobile app now too.

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Knowing when I am mentioned online so I can engage with others and thank them for the mentions.

Dominik Kawula

Best software for personal monitoring

Reviewed 2016-08-21

I use Brand24 from about a year. It's perfect for search who talk about me or my brand online. It gaves me real time alerts (at website, in mobile app and at Slack channel) when someone mentions me or my blog (including even links). I could also track interesting topics and start discussion as my brand. Privately, I use Brand24 to search rare Lego sets on auctions.

Łukasz Otlewski

Can't imagine better Client Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-10-17

I have been working with Brand24 every single day for almost a year. My job is to promote the brand of accessories for mobile phones. I do PR and at the moment I can not imagine working without a social monitoring tool. Brand24 is the best tool of all I have tested so far. It's intuitive, delivers high quality results and I love it!

Ivan bonilla

Fantastic, customer support is fast and reliable via chat, and it offers

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Get informed of our brand awareness daily. Detecting most mentions via web and social media permits us to take action when needed.

Anonymous

The best Platform to Health Cheack-Up of an Issue.

Reviewed 2018-11-08

A great experience while we using for it.

Clement Farah

Brand24 a must for any political party.

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Brand24 is my daily bread , it gave us lots of insights on the trends , mentions, and the most influential profiles, so instead of working hard and losing time to complete a single task, we created a smarter strategy targeting key profiles and medias.

Tevin Paul

A simple to use, reliable and powerful social media monitoring application.

Reviewed 2018-07-06

The graphical user interface is easy to use and helps in facilitating communications with clients. In addition to helping you to keep on track about the queries and respond to the concerns related to your current products, the application helps you generate leads and acquire new customers. The customer service is highly responsive. The reporting feature is robust in that it helps you reach interesting conclusions. A glance at the dashboard would help you know which products require more promotion. You get instant notifications when your respective brand is mentioned on the social media, making it easy to catch up with the conversations. You would find tutorials that demonstrate the usage.

Ramesh Babu Kandaswami

Out of almost a year usage, I found Brand24 very easy to get started and use. =

Reviewed 2018-06-20

Data on social media popularity of certain persons in Malaysia was sourced through this service and it formed an important part of our overall project.

Great Social Media Monitoring Service

Reviewed 2018-08-02

With features such as mentions feed, discussion volume chart, marketing analytics, influence score, sentiment analysis,alerts, data exporting and filtering, Brand24 is a leading social media monitoring service that is tailored for businesses of all shapes and sizes. The many aspects of this service is what makes it so great. It doesn't just focus and excel on one feature, but has a variety of them at a high level.

Bingyi Wu

Unique data collection for social media analytics

Reviewed 2018-11-21

I used it for making a social media influence competition report. I liked it because it offered me more detailed data and allowed me easily export data. The price is reasonable.

Anonymous

We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness

Reviewed 2017-10-17

Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

Jacqueline Ryan

Professional, Prompt, Easily Navigable Platform

Reviewed 2017-10-17

Great use of looking at mentions, distinguishing marketing/PR news cycles, tracking marketing growth since the beginning of my employment.

Anonymous

Catches mentions that other tools miss

Reviewed 2017-10-23

Brand24 is great at catching brand mentions in technical articles, on obscure forums and other websites. It is easy to group and filter results. We manage web monitoring for multiple clients, and Brand24 lets us add more "projects" or companies compared to other tools for the same pricing tier.

Thomas Peham

Best Tool For Social Listening & Brand Monitoring

Reviewed 2016-08-17

We at Usersnap are big fans of Brand24! It allows us to monitor and track social mentions of our brand, as well competitors activities. Since using Brand24 we gained some deep insights on how and where our brand has been used. It works great for tracking facebook, twitter, blog or any other social mention. All in all, it does a pretty good job!

Patricia Cunningham

Best Solution for Social Media Monitoring and Analytics

Reviewed 2015-06-23

I have been working with Brand24 since their Beta version and I continue to recommend their platform to clients today without hesitation. For me, Brand24 has brought social media monitoring to a whole new level. Its sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform allows you to discover what people are saying about your brand anywhere online, in real time. Engaging in conversations about your brand or product/service category is made easy. Its sentiment analysis of online comments allows you to hop on crucial conversations, be it to respond to a dissatisfied customer or to thank another for their business. Brand24 is also a great tool for discovering new leads by identifying where a business should be promoting their products. Brand24 is hands down the best social media monitoring solution on the market.

Justyna Woja

The best tool for social media monitoring

Reviewed 2017-10-16

Provides the daily dose of the most important data. It's easy to use. Customer service is always on duty , and You can hear that they are happy to work in Brand24. Love to call them to speak about projects, details, numbers.

Brand24 monitors important keywords and brand mentions of our business

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Brand24 works great and monitors important keyword and brand mentions on multiple channels.

Deborah Ewenla

Perfect for monitoring social conversations.

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Brand24 provides businesses with an easy to use , and cost friendly program to track,engage relevant online conversations to a business in real time. It is perfect for measuring the effect of marketing campaigns and sales.

Brian Gee

Grood alternative to some of the more expensive tools with a much better interface.

Reviewed 2017-10-20

- User interface is one of the best that I've seen for a tool like this. - Easy to train others to use and simple to add new projects to. - Very useful for social listening research with quick results across all channels for new projects. - Good price point for what the tool offers.