Brand24 Reviews

4.74/5 (129 reviews)

Kinga Odziemek

Social monitoring & listening at its finest.

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Brand24 not only can look into mentions of your brand and products but also can help you find new customers and business possibilities. Thanks to amazing customer service (really helpful support!) you can set up your own projects and monitor them in real-time. Notifications work perfect, e-mail alerts work great, reports in PDF are just so pretty that you want to send them further to your customers, without any corrections. Also, it provides with many interesting results you wouldn't find on your own.

Sia Pechlivanidou

It is one of the easiest and most effective social media listening tools I have used.

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Fast results that are easy to comprehend, and customised reports that anyone could easily understand.

Umang Shakya

Best online monitoring and tracking tool

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Before we used lot of tools but with brand24 we just have to use one tool ie brand24.

Lisa Sicard

Loving this service! It's so easy to use and can use with their mobile app now too.

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Knowing when I am mentioned online so I can engage with others and thank them for the mentions.

Dominik Kawula

Best software for personal monitoring

Reviewed 2016-08-21

I use Brand24 from about a year. It's perfect for search who talk about me or my brand online. It gaves me real time alerts (at website, in mobile app and at Slack channel) when someone mentions me or my blog (including even links). I could also track interesting topics and start discussion as my brand. Privately, I use Brand24 to search rare Lego sets on auctions.

Łukasz Otlewski

Can't imagine better Client Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-10-17

I have been working with Brand24 every single day for almost a year. My job is to promote the brand of accessories for mobile phones. I do PR and at the moment I can not imagine working without a social monitoring tool. Brand24 is the best tool of all I have tested so far. It's intuitive, delivers high quality results and I love it!

Ivan bonilla

Fantastic, customer support is fast and reliable via chat, and it offers

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Get informed of our brand awareness daily. Detecting most mentions via web and social media permits us to take action when needed.

Anonymous

The best Platform to Health Cheack-Up of an Issue.

Reviewed 2018-11-08

A great experience while we using for it.

Great Social Media Monitoring Service

Reviewed 2018-08-02

With features such as mentions feed, discussion volume chart, marketing analytics, influence score, sentiment analysis,alerts, data exporting and filtering, Brand24 is a leading social media monitoring service that is tailored for businesses of all shapes and sizes. The many aspects of this service is what makes it so great. It doesn't just focus and excel on one feature, but has a variety of them at a high level.

Bingyi Wu

Unique data collection for social media analytics

Reviewed 2018-11-21

I used it for making a social media influence competition report. I liked it because it offered me more detailed data and allowed me easily export data. The price is reasonable.

Anonymous

We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness

Reviewed 2017-10-17

Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

Thomas Peham

Best Tool For Social Listening & Brand Monitoring

Reviewed 2016-08-17

We at Usersnap are big fans of Brand24! It allows us to monitor and track social mentions of our brand, as well competitors activities. Since using Brand24 we gained some deep insights on how and where our brand has been used. It works great for tracking facebook, twitter, blog or any other social mention. All in all, it does a pretty good job!

Patricia Cunningham

Best Solution for Social Media Monitoring and Analytics

Reviewed 2015-06-23

I have been working with Brand24 since their Beta version and I continue to recommend their platform to clients today without hesitation. For me, Brand24 has brought social media monitoring to a whole new level. Its sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform allows you to discover what people are saying about your brand anywhere online, in real time. Engaging in conversations about your brand or product/service category is made easy. Its sentiment analysis of online comments allows you to hop on crucial conversations, be it to respond to a dissatisfied customer or to thank another for their business. Brand24 is also a great tool for discovering new leads by identifying where a business should be promoting their products. Brand24 is hands down the best social media monitoring solution on the market.

Justyna Woja

The best tool for social media monitoring

Reviewed 2017-10-16

Provides the daily dose of the most important data. It's easy to use. Customer service is always on duty , and You can hear that they are happy to work in Brand24. Love to call them to speak about projects, details, numbers.

Brand24 monitors important keywords and brand mentions of our business

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Brand24 works great and monitors important keyword and brand mentions on multiple channels.

Marta Molińska

Great tool

Reviewed 2016-04-30

I'm a marketing and PR specialist on the dropzone and I've been using Brand24 for 2 years now with some dead periods when the season is off. It lets me monitor not only our brand awareness and opinions that appear online. I also use it to find people who are interested in extreme sports in general.

Maksymilian Sleziak

Great information monitoring tool

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Easy to use, great piece of software, developed in Wroclaw, Poland. I'm using it daily with my personal projects.

Filip Miloszewski

key tool for connecting with brand influencers

Reviewed 2016-04-27

with brand24 we were able to connect with influencers that matter the most, improve customer support and grow app downloads through social media. Highly recommedned

Anonymous

Very easy to use platform, customer support is responsive and helpful.

Reviewed 2017-10-17

I'm able to monitor social posts and forums for our brand mentions. Instead of spending time looking for these opportunities, Brand24 finds them for me so that I can spend my time responding to them.

Pawel Krzych

Great monitoring tool with awesome level of customer service

Reviewed 2016-08-18

Brand24 for me is the best Internet monitoring tool. I use it for my personal needs (blog and personal branding) as well as for my clients (I run social media agency).

Pranay Mateti

The best tool to monitor our product's brand.

Reviewed 2018-05-29

I came to know where our product brand is lacking in social media. We worked on that area and improved our brand wherever it is lacking, therefore sales improved.

Dave bentley

made my business

Reviewed 2016-08-17

Being able to use this tool allowed me to generate a lot of leads from my business as well as come up with awesome content ideas. Thank you brand24 you helped me out a lot.

catherine campero

Brand24,The best tool for social media monitoring!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

very useful for my job

Tracy Arrington

Good info about my brand mentions

Reviewed 2018-03-14

I think this software has lots of possibilities period just started using it recently but when I did some searches I came up with a lot of results and found places I had been mentioned that I was not aware of.

Adam Matysiak

Brand24 - awesome internet monitoring tool

Reviewed 2016-04-29

We are using Brand24 to receive mentions about our products, our clients and to easily discuss with places we are mentioned. The service is improving all the time so we recommend Brand24 without any hesitation to everybody who wants to know about social media mentions.