Brandfolder Logo

Cloud-based digital asset management and sharing platform

Brandfolder Reviews - Page 4

Prem P.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

All design your brand need and manage it with less difficulties

I feel it is the best design integration needed for small businesses ads startups to create and manage product images, docs with the team

Pros

It has a wide range of designs for brands for cards, posts, ilustations prebuild or build by team. Share it acrross the team members with versions of editing. No need to download and share just add a team member with related access to sharing. Adobe, slack, figma and more aaps are integrating inside it so no more time wastage in moving file between all this apps. Connect it with wordpress to engage with customers. So best in Digital asset management.

Cons

It needs email sign up, so please make google sign up available. Also Plans are not specific

Nicholas K.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

A Dream Come True for a 1-Person Marketing Team

From day one it has been fantastic. As a fitness franchise now with 20 locations (and counting), it is a huge help to have this software in our arsenal of technology. Not too mention, their customer service is top notch, responsive, and almost always available. Hard Exercise Works® is proud to partner with Brand Folder!

Pros

It enabled me to streamline our marketing initiatives. I no longer need to search on 10 different platforms to find what I'm looking for! With a marketing team of just me, myself, and I, this is absolutely invaluable!

Cons

Obviously, good software does not come cheap...but with that said, I do believe you get enough value for the price point. However, as a small business owner, this is a tough nut to chew when trying to make things happen on a shoe string budget.

MD

Mikaela D.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Great software to organize assets for your organization and others to access!

Pros

Overall Brandfolder is a super user-friendly platform and is well received on both the admin and user side within our organization.

Cons

At this time Brandfolder is covering all of our needs.

DS

Donna S.

Printing, 201-500 employees

Great way to organize your digital assets.

Very positive, once it is setup.

Pros

Love how it is set up for users to find what they are looking for. Whether it is art work, articles, calendars, etc. it has great categories you can set up.

Cons

It has a learning curve for users, so you have to think like users when organizing the assets.

BD

Brian D.

Intuitive Asset Management

Pros

It just works - easy to upload, easy to share links, easy to tag, filter and search for assets. Support is also amazingly quick and has always resolved issues to my complete satisfaction.

Cons

Pricing is a bit steep to unlock features like analytics and more storage space. Guest access is not as intuitive as it could be.

Nicole W.

Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 employees

5 Stars!

We solved the problem of having to be on our VPN to access our S:/ drive, which solved much larger internal problems. It has definitely served us with a branding solution, as well as a platform for storage and direct distribution of files, logos, presentations, etc.

Pros

Brandfolder is easy to use for both administrators and guests, offers multiple settings based on your preferences, and has a very friendly and accessible customer service team. I also very much appreciate that BF is always innovating to provide a better solution for their users.

Cons

The only feature that I like least is the inability to set an automatic sort per section, rather than a automatic sort for the entire Brandfolder.

ML

Margaret L.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Helpful for a company with a growing asset library

Pros

A big plus is it's ability to do more than just host photography - the fact you can have editable templates we can share with alternate teams, in a company that has 300+ restaurants, is incredibly helpful. We can also host all our brand assets there (fonts, colors, etc.). The tagging feature is useful

Cons

As our asset library grows immensely I would love to see a more UX friendly way to deal with the asset collections (we lean on these heavily for external clients and cross departmental usage) - I.e. Flickr's album page. The tagging option doesn't quite lend itself to what we're looking for. Otherwise super happy with the product!

MC

Miguel C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Brandfolder is the best of the best!

For our company, Brandfolder helped us by creating a fully organized internal data management that already has cut down our work time by 20%. We don't have to go digging on our server to find an image or blog. With an easy search you can find whatever you want in a matter of seconds.

Pros

The ability to create collections for clients that are unique to them and will unequivocally make communications smoother and easier.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is that if you create a lot of sections on your main dashboard, the whole thing slows down a bit and messes with the UX.

SM

Sharon M.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Brandfolder for Resellers

We have enjoyed using this software and i would recommend it to my clients for their use. I would especially recommend it to any franchise or reseller model.

Pros

We have several companies who resell our software so it's important that we have a way to share our marketing assets with them while also allowing them to customize those assets. I love that the customer has the ability to view all of our shared materials and branding on one site.

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change !

JM

Jason M.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Brandfolder is the best assets website out there!

I use Brandfolder to access sales and marketing materials for products that I sell from multiple brands and suppliers. The web service is extremely intuitive.

Pros

Search interface and category pins make it so quick and easy for me to find the assets I'm looking for when I'm designing or printing sales materials for a specific product!

Cons

I wish there were a way to keychain or collect the accounts that I have guest access to so that I don't have to login with a password each time.

LL

Lauren L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Easy, Efficient, Cannot Work Without it!

Pros

I love the tagging feature. It is what sold me! It made it easy to tag images or tag it on it's own with a smart technology.

Cons

The price is a bit high, but worth it. It takes a bit to get used to how the pins and categories work, but once you get the hang of it, i believe it's worth it.

JH

Jordan H.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy Access to Image DAM

Pros

This software was able to replace our image library that was once stored on a local server. Being a print graphic designer, many of my image files was much to large to easily access. It was also difficult for half of our team to access the same images working remotely. This software has allowed us to not only have access from anywhere (especially during the current shelter-in-place orders) but more people from our team also have access. In addition, I have set up the Adobe extensions for Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, making it almost seamless to access any images or files with just one application and a few clicks.

Cons

The most difficult thing is finding the accurate way to search for assets. It makes it hard to explain to people who did not join in the initial onboarding for the program (especially when they are too eager to use the software but not patience enough for a tutorial.

KT

Katie T.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Brandfolder gives employees more autonomy in their work

Over a positive experience. The account managers are very helpful in dealing with any issues should they arise.

Pros

The ability to create templates allows us to give our employees the opportunity to create their own marketing collateral, whilst being safe in the knowledge that it follows brand guidelines.

Cons

Occasionally there are usage issues when uploading templates via Indesign. It would be useful if users could save their templates and go back to edit them later

KD

Kevin D.

Brandfolder Saves Time

It has been fantastic. No issues. If there is one the support team takes care of it.

Pros

We produce a lot of creative collateral for our client and they use all types of media. So the ability to have one place where you can change the formate and send. Saves A LOT of time.

Cons

Honestly there isn't anything we dislike about the software. If I had to pick one, the ability to integrate with more software is always beneficial.

JS

Joe S.

Wine and Spirits, 51-200 employees

Brandfolder is great!

Really helpful. I am glad my company found it.

Pros

Effectiveness for sharing digital assets is great for my supplier partners

Cons

I wish we had more assets on the platform but space is limited. That said we have so much on there I don't know what I would trim.

EB

Evan B.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Amazing Product, So Much to Learn

Very good, we're just a big company with SO much to do its hard to learn this all.

Pros

Custom resizing of files seems really great and useful, however, it could be a little more prominent to find out how to do that individually as well as with bulk downloads.

Cons

Photoshop files don't display thumbnails correctly. I always have to upload both a custom thumbnail AND a separate JPG so that people can see the file in the normal view as well as once they've clicked on it. I don't like that the LinkURL feature doesn't allow horizontal scrolling/resizing the table to show full file names and I wish it were easier to use in general, because as a feature it seems amazing. Similarly, the thumbnail view cuts off filenames and its often, in our case, the end of a file name that's important so I am missing a bunch of info on that view. List view probably helps, but still, a size to fit option on text below thumbnails could be great.

VA

Vilen A.

Online Media, 51-200 employees

Needs to be a bit more robust

Pros

Easy to use from an administrative point of view. It's very intuitive regarding adding and labeling files.

Cons

There is an issue with downloading icons, the SVGs don't work well and adjusting the size before download doesn't work either. From a user POV it's not as intuitive. The sections stack up very fast and it becomes hard to navigate. Anyone using for the first time often requires a designer to walk them through it.

CF

Carrie F.

Brandfolder Review

It serves its purpose for the most part.

Pros

The easy of storing and sharing assets and being able to free up hard drive space.

Cons

The drop down menu for folders is gone and now you have to search for the folder you want. Also the plug ins for adobe cc do not work.

MM

Monica M.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Good tool to share files

Really good.

Pros

I like that is easy to use, very friendly and you can find the things quickly. The download is exceptional.

Cons

We work with different clients, I wish I could share some kind of information with some groups, others to have full access.

cO

charlene O.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Great organizational resource

I like that I can send someone a personalized link and only give them access to what I want them to have. I have used similar products in the past that were less intuitive.

Pros

I can find all of the things I need from images to excel files all in one place, the organization makes it easy to find what I am looking for too.

Cons

There is something wrong with the functionality right now. It used to be that when I opened a file and an in screen window popped up allowing me to see more detail, I would go back to the same place when I closed that new window, now it's redirecting back one step too far.

MS

Michelle S.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Easy Way To Organize

It's fantastic!

Pros

The great thing is how easy it is to locate any and everything I might need on a daily basis! Our team does a great job of categorizing everything and the software makes it easy to use, time efficient, and pretty self explanatory!

Cons

N/A - there's really nothing to not like - unless you don't like the way you organize and utilize the software - because it's based on user.

TN

Tyler N.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Good, but has some kinks

Pros

I love how beautiful they layout looks. All my assets are right there. I can just search for what I need asset wise which is nice to use key words.

Cons

The drop box link is NOT INTUITIVE AT ALL. I had to basically transfer all my files to my personal acct and then upload them which was a hassle. Also there’s no mobile app or watermarking feature which really makes working with this program difficult

WL

Willetta L.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

One Source & Easily Searchable

From multiple folder locations and duplicate files all through our shared Google Drive, to one source of all our images... we are very happy with the improvements we've already seen by using Brandfolder.

Pros

Having one source for all images, videos and marketing materials is very refreshing. Tagging takes effort, but the resulting ease of searching is so time-saving. The AI is impressive - especially the text reading from images.

Cons

There are some search and display capabilities that could be improved - but Brandfolder is super responsive and open to our suggestions, which we appreciate.

NJ

Nate J.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Single point of truth

Pros

Brandfolder is a super easily accessible single point of truth for all of our assets and the assets for brands connected to our clients. Our work is highly dependent on being accurate and in compliance with their owners. Brandfolder makes sure that the team who owns maintaining those assets is able to do their work in one place and everyone else benefits. As a user, it's dead simple to search for and download exactly what I need.

Cons

The only feature missing from our implementation seems to be a workflow for users to create requests for new assets to be added.

JR

Jeremias R.

Design, 51-200 employees

Brandfolder muy bueno para la relación de marketing

Se lo recomendaría a cualquier que le interese adentrarse al marketing

Pros

Quedé adapta a lo nuevo y que no es complicado de utilizar

Cons

Un pequeño detalle a la hora de la edición pero casi nada

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation