All categories

Brandfolder

Cloud-based digital asset management and sharing platform

Brandfolder Reviews - Page 6

Good Asset Management Tool

Pros

The ability to showcase documents in an organized manner, able to tag documents for easy search functionality, easy to upload new documents

Cons

Some of the features/functions are not easy to locate, somewhat expensive

Decent Software But Needs Some Improvements

Great for grouping photos together. Love the tagging feature, it makes finding photos a lot easier.

Pros

Makes categorizing assets fairly easy. You can easily download different file sizes, which is really convenient for other platforms who have max file size uploads.

Cons

There are some 'sticky' necessary functions that can be an issue when searching for digital assets. The UI can be unreliable.

Great Enterprise Software for Asset Management

Pros

Easy to onboard across a large, cross-functional team - Simple user experience - Nice tagging capabilities - Great search function

Cons

Would love more red-lining capabilities and in-tool collaboration features.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Great File Management Tool!

We're able to manage, share, and access files easily for our completely distributed team.

Pros

Brandfolder allows our firm to manage files in a clear, concise manner that is great for anyone on the team to access, and great to share with clients.

Cons

This tool takes a while to set up, and to upload files and tag/organize properly for each task is a bit time consuming vs. saving on a server.

Superb ease of use

Pros

The user experience is exceptional. The layout is very clean and action buttons are clear. We move quickly, any small items like this really impact our process positively. Security settings and the ability to track who has access to our assets are important to us; knowing that assets can have restrictions and expiration dates is one of the features that stood out to us when purchasing this DAM system. Would highly recommend.

Cons

I do not like that you can't download videos straight form the system, but have to go to an external media site (like vimeo) to link to.

Great Product

Pros

We love the ease of use, how it universally meets our needs and how robust Brandfolder is. Customer service is always willing to lend a hand and responds very quickly.

Cons

I just wish I had enough time to add all of our assets here!

a MUST for designers

Brandfolder has helped our organization streamline the sharing process of assets for developing projects across teams

Pros

Ease of use to find all of the assets I need for any project

Cons

There are not really any cons I can think of

Great Customer Service!

Smooth and reliable!

Pros

Reached out for help with their templating options and was immediately responded to and figured it out with their help!

Cons

Nothing that I've noticed yet! Smooth sailing thus far.

Brandfolder review

It's fine for what it is. I wish the training was better.

Pros

Good amount of capabilities and easy to send people to when they need a logo.

Cons

Difficult to learn and train others. The customer support isn't great.

A powerful tool

Pros

Attractive layout Great search functions Easy to share assets with a variety of users

Cons

It's best to have a very clear plan and strategy for uploading and managing assets. We're in a good place now but it's taken some trial and error. Would like the option to see more assets in a section to make merging easier. Some of the terminology gets confusing.

Love Brandfolder!

Pros

I really like how easy it was to find items and the platform made the transition very easy. It's great that we can share links to external team members! Not only that, you have the option to download all images or certain ones and you can have different types of images there as well.

Cons

Nothing at this time - overall, it's great!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Brandfolder-The only assist management software you'll need.

This software allow me to organize and locate assets to keep my workflow on track.

Pros

The software is so simple to use and easy to set-up.

Cons

Nothing is wrong with Brandfolder. Works like it is supposed to.

Brandfolder Review

Pros

Overall, helps to keep us organized and consistent as a global brand.

Cons

Wish there were more features for organization, keeping things in different folders, and pinning/tagging.

LOVING Brandfolder

I love Br!andfolder for events of all sorts

Pros

I found that Brandfolder was very easy to use. I'm not a very technical guru so its user friendly format makes it a great product. I love the end results as they appear very professional.

Cons

I wish there were new items from which to choose ongoing......I sometimes scroll thru saying "I've used that, I've used that one too, etc...."

Every Brand Needs Brandfolder

Pros

I like the ease of uploading and downloading things on the software. It's an efficient process and you can easily make changes or updates when you need to.

Cons

I wish they had it setup so that I could have private or folders that had limited access so that it could only be accessed by certain users. It would also be great if I could download a list of users myself.

Brandfolder CBA Review

it's ok I feel like it can be more user friendly and easier to find things for customers

Pros

That people have quick access to assets, and don't have to deal with asking someone for them

Cons

sometime sis difficult to find things, and also do tags at the same time on a bulk of assets, the help words dont' come out easily so you have to type the whole words

Invaluable Brand Graphic Access Resource

Pros

Brandfolder was a positive across the board as our replacement to make graphic assets available to our partners in the trade. From uploading ease, to the multitude of options to sort our products in a way that best accommodated those who need these files, Brandfolder was easy for us to pick up and has become a powerful tool for our brand team.

Cons

For our needs, there are more organizational options that we need. We had to learn through trial and error that just because these options are there, we don't really need them all. Also, sections with too many products automatically create a second page that hides some assets unless viewers know to go to that second page.

Brandfolder Review

We use Brandfolder to provide digital assets to our Firm which has several locations all over the country. It has revolutionized the way we organize our assets and allows our users to find what they need without always having to ask someone where they can find it.

Pros

Tagging features make it very easy to find assets.

Cons

So far there is nothing about this product I would say I don't like.

Endeavor + Brandfolder

Pros

Search functionality, the ability to download files in different sizes and formats, photo tagging.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to search for specific photos/assets when you are still figuring out the tool.

Brandfolder works

Pros

This software provides a single place to quickly store and retrieve assets that I need to create ads.

Cons

There are occasional glitches and the Adobe plugin is buggy.

Great overall product

Pros

The ability to access all of our brands' collateral easily and sufficiently

Cons

The software can be quite temperamental, which causes issues on a company-wide scale

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

It has been great - no issues

Pros

Everything I need is on there and it’s easy to find.

Cons

I have nothing negative to report. All my information is there and accessible

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

A very useful central repository

Pros

Brandfolder is a very useful central repository. We use it to store all brand related material, which I happen to use very frequently. It's easy to use, can store a lot of material and the interface is nice. A great tool to work with!

Cons

Access was sometimes restricted by mistake but this is possibly due to our internal administrators.

• Likelihood to recommend3.00/10

Needs improvements

Frustrating

Pros

The interface is clean and set up in a way that makes sense

Cons

The search functionality is too complicated and does not always work properly

Best Digital Asset Management Tool

Pros

Brandfolder allows you to easily store, organize, and manage your brand's digital assets.

Cons

Customizing PDFs can sometimes be a slow process.