Brandfolder Logo

Cloud-based digital asset management and sharing platform

Brandfolder Reviews - Page 6

LH

Laurie H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

So great to have one stop and know you've got the latest!

It's been great to have everything in one place and not having to hunt for it in a hundred folders / locations with no idea if I have the most recent version.

Pros

Knowing I have the latest iteration of documents and collateral is absolutely priceless. It makes a huge difference to know when I'm creating something that I have access to all the information and assets I need to be on brand, and coordinating with the rest of our organization.

Cons

Nothing! It has been a dream for our organization.

VL

Vivien L.

Consumer Electronics, 1,001-5,000 employees

Sonos review

Overall positive

Pros

I like the album view and being able to toggle between different filters easily

Cons

Trying to move assets between different collections

NP

Nicholas P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great Product!

Pros

Ease of use and aesthetics. It’s easy to find exactly what I need when I need it.

Cons

There’s nothing I can really say that I least like about it

SI

Saki I.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Quick and easy organizational tool for housing and sharing pictures and videos

Pros

It allows me to quickly and easily find assets (pictures, videos,) or create flyers or brochures aligned with my organizations brand. It's great that all our employees have access to it and and use approved photos and templates for their individual department's needs.

Cons

Because we have thousands of assets, it would be nice if we could have a drop down menu for folders to further categorize pictures/videos, etc.

JP

Jana P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

All your assets in one place!

Really pleased with how we have been able to simply access to our business assets. Videos, photos and docs now live in agile buckets which we can customise depending on the project need.

Pros

Brandfolder is super easy to setup and doesn't take much time to learn how to use.

Cons

Some features are counterintuitive at first. The sticky select feature did trip us up a couple of times when tagging.

SJ

Shelly J.

Design, self-employed

This is a game changer!

Once I got the hang of using Brandfolder, it has been easy to set up usable templates and organize content.

Pros

I use this software for a client. I design all of their advertising, and set up usable templates using Brandfolder. It is easy to use, organize and implement.

Cons

I wish that we could set up templates with Adobe Illustrator, and not just InDesign.

MS

Melissa S.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Improving Partner Relationship

Pros

I love that it's easy to organize, update, and teach our partners how to access and use. I also love the ability to track document metrics - helps us know what our most valuable assets are to different partners.

Cons

When I upload a document, it doesn't display the hero image, but instead the whole first page of the document. If I can easily identify a key image for the thumbnail / display, that would be very helpful.

WS

Will S.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Essential Corporate Identity Platform

Brandfolder is decluttering our lives and ensuring everyone is using the most up to date assets. It also saves the agency and client valuable time since assets are easily accessible.

Pros

What I like most about Brandfolder is how easy it is to set up, add and organize assets.

Cons

I initially disliked the upfront cost but quickly realized the platform's invaluable capabilities.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Probably the best DAM on the market, honestly

Overall, I think I'd still recommend the product. Its use cases, product maturity, and product fidelity, and ease of use still make it really invaluable.

Pros

I love the interface and the ease of use of this product. I honestly believe it to be probably one of the easiest DAMs to use on the market. The key reason why we chose Brandfolder above other products was because we were interested in an easy to use solution that would be easily integrated to our existing workflows and also have the capability to deprecate usage as model rights and usage expired. Brandfolder checked off all the boxes.

Cons

The onboarding team was pretty hands-off. One thing I was led to believe was that there would be an entire onboarding process to help democratize and communicate the solution. After we signed on with our partnership we were pretty much left to our own devices. I really wish we had received more of a guided experience.

PK

Paul K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great choice for storing and sharing assets

We use Brandfolder primarily for the storage and sharing of photos which are used throughout our intellectual disability services for identifying people, objects and places.

Pros

We found Brandfolder to be a cost effective, user friendly and very powerful tool for allowing us to store and share our assets. Customer service, when required, has always been prompt, courteous and efficient.

Cons

We found the user registration process slightly confusing at first but got used to it pretty quickly.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

"Brandfolder usability great, please keep improving!

Pros

Ease of customizing for multiple brands and asset types.

Cons

Search functionality could be improved.

CP

Chris P.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Essential Tool for Our Team and Our External Partners

Pros

This tool creates an easy way for our team to share curated brand assets with different brand partners. It doesn't have to be a one size fits all file sharing tool, we can customize the file access depending on who we want to send to.

Cons

The "default" download and batching of PNG, JPEG into one image can make it confusing for some brand partners to understand that a transparent PNG even exists on an image.

JJ

Jake J.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Useful

Pros

This is a huge time-saver for the marketing team, and ensures the collateral our sales team are sending out remain on brand and fully in line with guidelines. It's really helpful from a user perspective too, being able to make a couple of tweaks to existing templates and download with ease, rather than brief in to another team.

Cons

We've had a sign-in issues, but nothing too inconvenient.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Collaboration couldn't be easier with Brandfolder

Brandfolder allows us to collaborate across our marketing department, across our business and solves the problem of centralizing our branding so it's accessible to all.

Pros

I love how easy it is to access files in an organized way, I love being able to access our brand colors without having to go on a wild goose chase, and I love that we can share all our branding with different departments within our business.

Cons

N/A - I really love the software and have no complaints.

LC

Laurie C.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Overall - a good product

Organizing files for our nationwide company, so we are joined together in files we all share.

Pros

Downloading procedures are very simple, things are laid out nicely to see what is in each folder. Can view the items quickly to make sure if it is what you want.

Cons

Sometimes it is very difficult to find an item. Not sure if that is the organization of our administrator or the functionality of the site itself.

AK

Alexandra K.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees

Great Enterprise Software for Asset Management

Pros

Easy to onboard across a large, cross-functional team - Simple user experience - Nice tagging capabilities - Great search function

Cons

Would love more red-lining capabilities and in-tool collaboration features.

LM

Lindsey M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great File Management Tool!

We're able to manage, share, and access files easily for our completely distributed team.

Pros

Brandfolder allows our firm to manage files in a clear, concise manner that is great for anyone on the team to access, and great to share with clients.

Cons

This tool takes a while to set up, and to upload files and tag/organize properly for each task is a bit time consuming vs. saving on a server.

AP

Addi P.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Brandfolder is Awesome!

Overall I have had a positive experience using Brandfolder as a social media specialist.

Pros

I love the organization of the platform and the ability to categorize everything. It makes downloading easy and simple and lets me customize the content with ease!

Cons

There can be occasional glitches that can be frustrating, but other than that it's pretty great.

SR

STEPHEN R.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

What a great product

We can now share important assets internally and externally and control who sees what

Pros

Easy to use, easy to onboard! We had BF up and running in less than 2 months.

Cons

Some of the functionality seems to still be getting worked out, but overall very easy to use

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Superb ease of use

Pros

The user experience is exceptional. The layout is very clean and action buttons are clear. We move quickly, any small items like this really impact our process positively. Security settings and the ability to track who has access to our assets are important to us; knowing that assets can have restrictions and expiration dates is one of the features that stood out to us when purchasing this DAM system. Would highly recommend.

Cons

I do not like that you can't download videos straight form the system, but have to go to an external media site (like vimeo) to link to.

LB

Lindsay B.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product

Pros

We love the ease of use, how it universally meets our needs and how robust Brandfolder is. Customer service is always willing to lend a hand and responds very quickly.

Cons

I just wish I had enough time to add all of our assets here!

tb

tim b.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 employees

Very clean & easy to use. Great tool for asset management

Pros

It's a great resource for employees to quickly pull the the most up-to-date company assets. It has been a real time saver, our team no longer has the constant interuptions from others looking for logos, photos, etc... and we are also able to track which asset are being used and by who.

Cons

So far there are no issues with Brandfolder, it has does everything we need it to do.

Raymond K.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Très Bonne

Pros

C'est un outil digital Management très facile à utiliser

Cons

Bradford c'est très bon logiciel 'un un outil digital facile à utiliser

Showing original review in French. See translation

TO

Trish O.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Brandfolder review

It's fine for what it is. I wish the training was better.

Pros

Good amount of capabilities and easy to send people to when they need a logo.

Cons

Difficult to learn and train others. The customer support isn't great.

JS

Julie S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good Asset Management Tool

Pros

The ability to showcase documents in an organized manner, able to tag documents for easy search functionality, easy to upload new documents

Cons

Some of the features/functions are not easy to locate, somewhat expensive