Brandfolder Logo

Cloud-based digital asset management and sharing platform

Brandfolder Reviews - Page 7

CD

Callum D.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Decent Software But Needs Some Improvements

Great for grouping photos together. Love the tagging feature, it makes finding photos a lot easier.

Pros

Makes categorizing assets fairly easy. You can easily download different file sizes, which is really convenient for other platforms who have max file size uploads.

Cons

There are some 'sticky' necessary functions that can be an issue when searching for digital assets. The UI can be unreliable.

SS

Stephanie S.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Love Brandfolder!

Pros

I really like how easy it was to find items and the platform made the transition very easy. It's great that we can share links to external team members! Not only that, you have the option to download all images or certain ones and you can have different types of images there as well.

Cons

Nothing at this time - overall, it's great!

CL

Christine L.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Brandfolder Review

Pros

Overall, helps to keep us organized and consistent as a global brand.

Cons

Wish there were more features for organization, keeping things in different folders, and pinning/tagging.

JC

Janet C.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

LOVING Brandfolder

I love Br!andfolder for events of all sorts

Pros

I found that Brandfolder was very easy to use. I'm not a very technical guru so its user friendly format makes it a great product. I love the end results as they appear very professional.

Cons

I wish there were new items from which to choose ongoing......I sometimes scroll thru saying "I've used that, I've used that one too, etc...."

SR

Sam R.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Invaluable Brand Graphic Access Resource

Pros

Brandfolder was a positive across the board as our replacement to make graphic assets available to our partners in the trade. From uploading ease, to the multitude of options to sort our products in a way that best accommodated those who need these files, Brandfolder was easy for us to pick up and has become a powerful tool for our brand team.

Cons

For our needs, there are more organizational options that we need. We had to learn through trial and error that just because these options are there, we don't really need them all. Also, sections with too many products automatically create a second page that hides some assets unless viewers know to go to that second page.

BT

Brandon T.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

a MUST for designers

Brandfolder has helped our organization streamline the sharing process of assets for developing projects across teams

Pros

Ease of use to find all of the assets I need for any project

Cons

There are not really any cons I can think of

Ismaël D.

Design, 1-10 employees

Manage enterprise content

Very good working tool for companies

Pros

The diversity of the software, its availability on many devices (computer, android and iPhone)

Cons

No problems with the software on any of my devices

MM

Matthew M.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Great Customer Service!

Smooth and reliable!

Pros

Reached out for help with their templating options and was immediately responded to and figured it out with their help!

Cons

Nothing that I've noticed yet! Smooth sailing thus far.

AC

Aaron C.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

A powerful tool

Pros

Attractive layout Great search functions Easy to share assets with a variety of users

Cons

It's best to have a very clear plan and strategy for uploading and managing assets. We're in a good place now but it's taken some trial and error. Would like the option to see more assets in a section to make merging easier. Some of the terminology gets confusing.

Adam M.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Brandfolder from a User's Perspective

Brandfolder gives me access to digital assets that are otherwise siloed inside the organization. For a licensor, I believe it is invaluable to make these available to licensees without bringing them into every detail.

Pros

This software provides an easy to use method of sharing brand assets with outside users. As a licensee of a national brand, I would like access to any assets generated by the licensor that include my products, and this provides an asynchronous method to accomplish that. It includes a developer API that we have not utilized, but I imagine would provide better access to timely and relevant notifications. I don't need notifications for ALL new assets, but it would be nice to target notifications from certain metadata tags.

Cons

Search is only as good as the metadata entered. Not really a weakness of the software, but frustrating when search results return nothing useful.

BR

Brad R.

Furniture, self-employed

It has been great - no issues

Pros

Everything I need is on there and it’s easy to find.

Cons

I have nothing negative to report. All my information is there and accessible

BB

Brian B.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Brandfolder-The only assist management software you'll need.

This software allow me to organize and locate assets to keep my workflow on track.

Pros

The software is so simple to use and easy to set-up.

Cons

Nothing is wrong with Brandfolder. Works like it is supposed to.

ES

Elise S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Needs improvements

Frustrating

Pros

The interface is clean and set up in a way that makes sense

Cons

The search functionality is too complicated and does not always work properly

SW

Shonda W.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Every Brand Needs Brandfolder

Pros

I like the ease of uploading and downloading things on the software. It's an efficient process and you can easily make changes or updates when you need to.

Cons

I wish they had it setup so that I could have private or folders that had limited access so that it could only be accessed by certain users. It would also be great if I could download a list of users myself.

Mc

Mireya c.

Wine and Spirits, 501-1,000 employees

Brandfolder CBA Review

it's ok I feel like it can be more user friendly and easier to find things for customers

Pros

That people have quick access to assets, and don't have to deal with asking someone for them

Cons

sometime sis difficult to find things, and also do tags at the same time on a bulk of assets, the help words dont' come out easily so you have to type the whole words

MS

Matt S.

Graphic Design, 5,001-10,000 employees

A Wonderful Digital Asset Management Tool

We use Brandfolder to organize our massive amount of digital assets. We also use it to send out specific assets needed by others in the organization.

Pros

Brandfolder is highly customizable and easy to use. Users can easily tag, sort, and edit assets. The use of labels is massively helpful for organizing images.

Cons

It can be a little bit slow when editing large amounts of items within a single asset. Some way to more efficiently arrange these items would be great. Also, a way to un-merge assets would be a wonderful addition.

DB

Derek B.

Architecture & Planning, 201-500 employees

Brandfolder Review

We use Brandfolder to provide digital assets to our Firm which has several locations all over the country. It has revolutionized the way we organize our assets and allows our users to find what they need without always having to ask someone where they can find it.

Pros

Tagging features make it very easy to find assets.

Cons

So far there is nothing about this product I would say I don't like.

NS

Nick S.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Easy To Navigate, and Full of Options

Brandfolder is very convenient to be able to access what I need either on my computer or phone and send graphics, logos or info sheets on the fly.

Pros

I use Brandfolder to access all of my company's logos, graphics, info sheets, etc. It's very easy to navigate through the tabs to find what I need. It's also very important that I can download or export in PDF, JPEG, or PNG.

Cons

The only negative thing about Brandfolder is that sometimes switching what kind of file I download takes up to 1 minute, depending on it's size.

CE

Carolina E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Endeavor + Brandfolder

Pros

Search functionality, the ability to download files in different sizes and formats, photo tagging.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to search for specific photos/assets when you are still figuring out the tool.

Aleck T.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Brandfolder works

Pros

This software provides a single place to quickly store and retrieve assets that I need to create ads.

Cons

There are occasional glitches and the Adobe plugin is buggy.

MS

Mia S.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

One-stop-shop for all company brand collateral

Very positive! Their company name makes it really easy to remember what Okta tile I need to go to if I want brand materials.

Pros

As a manager, I find this tool a quick one-stop-shop whenever I need anything company brand-related. I visit our Brandfolder around once a month to grab the latest company-branded PowerPoint templates, letterhead, logos, fonts, etc that are published there. It makes me feel confident I am using official corporate collateral that has the latest branding and layouts to ensure I have a polished and professional-looking document each time.

Cons

Besides knowing to come here for branding materials when I need them, I am not sure if/what other capabilities it offers.

Mw

Megan w.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Great overall product

Pros

The ability to access all of our brands' collateral easily and sufficiently

Cons

The software can be quite temperamental, which causes issues on a company-wide scale

EW

Emily W.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

A very useful central repository

Pros

Brandfolder is a very useful central repository. We use it to store all brand related material, which I happen to use very frequently. It's easy to use, can store a lot of material and the interface is nice. A great tool to work with!

Cons

Access was sometimes restricted by mistake but this is possibly due to our internal administrators.

SW

Stephanie W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best Digital Asset Management Tool

Pros

Brandfolder allows you to easily store, organize, and manage your brand's digital assets.

Cons

Customizing PDFs can sometimes be a slow process.

MM

Monserrat M.

Food & Beverages, 5,001-10,000 employees

Quick access to share files

Pros

That users have really quick access to the folders and the files, I really like that we can create a lot of folders but sometimes it get confused how can we access to those folders. Like sometimes I don't find the folders or the files. But besides it's kind of tricky, is really usefull to have this tool where everyone can see the files.

Cons

That sometimes the files arent't updat on time. I need to log in a few times before getting my files updated.