All categories

Brandfolder

Cloud-based digital asset management and sharing platform

Brandfolder Reviews - Page 7

A Wonderful Digital Asset Management Tool

We use Brandfolder to organize our massive amount of digital assets. We also use it to send out specific assets needed by others in the organization.

Pros

Brandfolder is highly customizable and easy to use. Users can easily tag, sort, and edit assets. The use of labels is massively helpful for organizing images.

Cons

It can be a little bit slow when editing large amounts of items within a single asset. Some way to more efficiently arrange these items would be great. Also, a way to un-merge assets would be a wonderful addition.

Easy To Navigate, and Full of Options

Brandfolder is very convenient to be able to access what I need either on my computer or phone and send graphics, logos or info sheets on the fly.

Pros

I use Brandfolder to access all of my company's logos, graphics, info sheets, etc. It's very easy to navigate through the tabs to find what I need. It's also very important that I can download or export in PDF, JPEG, or PNG.

Cons

The only negative thing about Brandfolder is that sometimes switching what kind of file I download takes up to 1 minute, depending on it's size.

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Good Asset Management System

Great tool to host and share assets

Pros

Easy to use and navigate, makes asset management fairly simple

Cons

The File Folder organization can use an update

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

One-stop-shop for all company brand collateral

Very positive! Their company name makes it really easy to remember what Okta tile I need to go to if I want brand materials.

Pros

As a manager, I find this tool a quick one-stop-shop whenever I need anything company brand-related. I visit our Brandfolder around once a month to grab the latest company-branded PowerPoint templates, letterhead, logos, fonts, etc that are published there. It makes me feel confident I am using official corporate collateral that has the latest branding and layouts to ensure I have a polished and professional-looking document each time.

Cons

Besides knowing to come here for branding materials when I need them, I am not sure if/what other capabilities it offers.

Brandfolder

Ability to easily share files with our sales team.

Pros

Ability to upload and share large files.

Cons

Pdf files get corrupted when downloaded as a jpg.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great platform to bridge sales and marketing

At other companies I wish we had this tool. It's so easy to ensure you're sending out the best marketing materials for prospects and clients.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. The features aren't hidden like some platforms.

Cons

I would say the cons aren't the platform itself but the way it could get setup by users. But that's not Brandfolder's fault.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great way to share brand information to independent contractors

Pros

Brandfolder is super easy to use! As an independent contractor for a large English education company based in China, I was able to easily receive all of the information that I needed for recruiting new teachers to the platform via Brandfolder. The software was easy to use, everything was organized and easy to find. I could navigate everything quickly and come back when I needed more marketing materials. Overall, I am very happy with my experience and glad that my company decided to use Brandfolder because it made finding marketing materials so much easier.

Cons

I was very happy with my experience and don't have any complaints.

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Drew's review

Overall I'm pleased with the product.

Pros

Ease of use. It's very user friendly and self explained.

Cons

I feel as though there should be the ability to create sets of assets from a user perspective instead of just and org. This gives the user the ability to replicate asset sets at scale.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Quick access to share files

Pros

That users have really quick access to the folders and the files, I really like that we can create a lot of folders but sometimes it get confused how can we access to those folders. Like sometimes I don't find the folders or the files. But besides it's kind of tricky, is really usefull to have this tool where everyone can see the files.

Cons

That sometimes the files arent't updat on time. I need to log in a few times before getting my files updated.

Outstanding customer support

Pros

The Platform has alot of great features and is a great way to share your companies brand assets locally and globally. It makes it easier to control what goes out and in and can help people access easily. The feature to export assets in different formats is a dream and definitely saves my team time. Whenever I have a problem, the brandfolder team are always quick and efficient in helping us.

Cons

Nothing at all, its a great platform for assets

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easy to use, easy to love

Pros

This platform is extremely easy to use. I love having all of my assets in an easy-to-search location. Plus, being able to share assets within my team has made it incredible collaborative, while eliminating duplicate work.

Cons

Intuitive tagging would be awesome! It's a not very mobile friendly.

The Apple of DAM Software

Pros

The design and ease of use. We reviewed many similar platforms, and Brandfolder was by the the most user friendly and feature-rich platform we came across.

Cons

We did not have any cons with the platform and have been very happy through the whole experience.

Great Innovative Platform

Great service, Quick application and easy usability

Pros

This software is so easy to use and is accessible to everyone in the business. It is by far the best filing and library system I have ever used. It is perfect for holding design collateral and downloaded imagery which is automatically categorises for you making it so easy to access anything you need at a click of a button. Absolutely brilliant and I would highly recommend it.

Cons

The only think I like least about it is that you constantly have to upgrade your package one you reach your limit with becomes costly. The housing limit should be larger.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Easy to use, saves time & looks great!

There are some of the usual speed bumps of learning a new site, but once past those it's been of great help.

Pros

The wide range of multimedia items available and ease of use.

Cons

Time limits on certain assets over others, but I do understand they only have finite space in the end.

Brand Folder

Great!

Pros

This software keeps all of our Brand Assets in one easy to find place. I love that we can create groups of content to easily send to customers.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find the exact content that I want, but the search feature helps with that!

Brandfolder changed our business

Pros

Love the ease of use and unlimited storage.

Cons

Should be allowed to have more folders.

BrandFolder makes things easier

Pros

Running multiple retail stores that tend to like doing their own things with our branding, this allows them to still do that, but it keeps them within our brand guidelines and making things look very good. It has also functioned as a great repository for all of our images, logos, guidelines, and so much more.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. They have been responsive, and they are making improvements to the service all the time.

Organization Made Easy

we use this to share files and it is very easy to use!

Pros

easy to organize, easy to dump information into, tagging makes it easy

Cons

we had some issues with the search function, but we learned that we were confusing tagging and file naming conventions

Brandfolder Review

Super easy to learn and master

Pros

Very easy to navigate and troubleshoot, but that is rarely a problem. Great way to keep large amounts of files organized

Cons

It can crash from time to time but thankfully it rarely remains a problem

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Streamlines so many tasks!

Pros

Brandfolder has streamlined file management across the board. It makes sharing -- and collecting -- images and videos so much easier and helps with version control.

Cons

Don't have any major issues to report at this point.

Solid Organization and Use

Pros

This works well for our company to organize and have access to all our digital marketing assets. We can also share all that stuff externally easily.

Cons

Sometimes it is challenging when there is more that 1 page of images to navigate and click to the 2nd page

Brandfolder Best

Pros

It is the most efficient software our company has ever used to be able to quickly and effectively get information to us in a well organized manner to help grow our businesses.

Cons

I really do not have any cons for this software that I have ever run across.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Brandfolder is easy to use!

I think overall it's great.

Pros

Categorizing the communications based on projects. I also like being able to upload a new document to an old one, and it automatically updates.

Cons

Nothing. I think this program is easy to use.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Good but with one suggestion

Pros

I like the ability to tag each file to easily be located using the search bar.

Cons

I do not like the fact that you cannot create a folder within a folder. If this feature was added, it would make it a 9 or 10 out of 10.

Invest In Brandfolder

Pros

Brandfolder is extremely easy to use! All of the information I need is right in front of me and I don't have to waste time searching for everything I need.

Cons

I have not found any cons so far in using Brandfolder.