Brandox

Brand management & asset portal for sharing graphics

Brandox Reviews

Pros

I love that we can have our various brand assets, separated onto their own brand pages for ease of use.

Ryan D.

Brett S.

Great tool for agencies. We love it and our clients LOVE it.

Andre F.

Joe E.

As a new user, I'm still figuring it out and trying it and unfortunately, I have nothing to dislike about the software so far.

4.8

Brandox is PERFECT for my Marketing Materials

I was fortunate enough to purchase a lifetime deal for Brandox via AppSumo. It is a new product that will undoubtedly add more features over time. I am an educator and lecturer and weekly need to forward marketing materials and media kits to clients. Sharing files via email or folders is clunky and unimpressive. Brandox allows me to make a professional presentation that reflects brilliantly on my brand.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. The Interface is clean and very intuitive. It saves me an incredible amount of time organizing assets and either emailing them or sharing Dropbox or Google Drive folders.

Cons

It is annoying that when I invite someone to my brand page, they are required to register for Brandox.com. I should be able to establish a password and send the invitee a URL that can be accessed with the password. I sincerely hope that Brandox will consider this feature. I would also like to be able to post a text intro at the beginning of each Brand Page. This certainly isn't a deal breaker - but it would be a great opportunity to provide some simple directions to clients whom I invite to the pages.

Brandox making sharing brand assets ease as a breeze!

Great! We are very happy about it!

Pros

Brandox is a great tool to share important brand assets both within and outside the organisation. I really like that they are constantly developing new features making it even easier to manage.

Cons

It's still lacking a bit, but it's also fairly new. Missing bulk features, easy shareable links and such, however I am sure it will come soon.

Works well for working with Marketing/Branding teams

It was quite convenient while collaborating with graphic designers remotely so they had everything they needed to properly produce content and edits.

Pros

This was quite useful while we were working with outsourced talent, such as graphic desginers who helped create some content and others who helped revamp our website. We were able to put all the essential branding info all in one place for them: our logo, fonts, brand colors, and images, so they had everything at their fingertips.

Cons

Unless you are working with large teams working on your brand image, such as development or marketing, the $10 per month (which you have to pay for a whole year upfront) just isn't worth it. There are free alternatives out there.

An affordable, functional, and customizeable brand asset manager

Here's a simple brand page I built out in less than an hour on Brandox: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Brandox is super easy to use. It's pretty minimal in terms of design and the process of building out a brand page is very straightforward. They are constantly adding new features as requested by users.

Cons

I think like all tools, there's always room for improvement. I'd like to see more personalization in terms of what specific details people see on my brand pages.

Brand Management—Simplified

Pros

Super simple to set up and start using immediately. We used to store all of our assets in Dropbox and could never find the most recent version. Now we use Brandox and can easily find what we need, when we need it.

Cons

When I first started using Brandox, things were a little hard to find. But they took customer feedback and greatly improved the startup workflow and now it's so much better.

A Publicly or Privately Displayed Digital Assets Managemnent Database/Catalogue

Brandox is still a flawed product, that is currently being improvised and lots of features are still being developed or are halfway, in the process of being implemented. However, this should not dissuade any designers, artists, Digital assets creators, or for that sake, anyone who handles thousands of image, graphics, fonts, videos or other media assets, from investing in Brandox, because it will help to bring in discipline and lots of organization into their workflow.

Pros

At first glance, the functionalities seemed to be too fundamental and this seemed to be easily replaceable by any other cloud storage service online for media data like videos and pictures. Yet their key strength is just how they integrate different basic functionalities of categorizing a variety of media files, as per their format, file type and theme/topic. And also it all integrates in a streamlined...

Cons

White label and Custom Domain CNAME features have been promised, but are yet to be implemented. Also currently there is no way of integrating and embedding Brandox pages and galleriesinside my website. However this too has been promised, and is in thheir Road map. As an independent website with it's own pages, Brandox is outstanding, but there is now way to properly interlink with my own website or my social media accounts. This is something that will be hopefully implemented, and after that Brandox will become a very formidable tool.

A true game changer for digital assets

I have been using Brandox since August 2020 and have been incredibly happy with it. It was exactly what we needed to improve our teams efficiency as it relates to the ever growing amount of digital assets we manage. Initially it did take some time to properly setup and tag everything, but once that was done, the ongoing maintenance becomes very easy. Once we were comfortable that the assets we wanted...

Pros

The organizational efficiency and tagging functionality

Cons

The only thing I find I am missing is a confirmation of download if I share files with a client. Otherwise it has met every challenge I've thrown at it.

Brandox

It was fast and easy to get started - and it's easy to use which ended up as a big timesaver for us.

Pros

Having all our files in the cloud means our brand material is always available. The platform is also easy to use. We used to spend too much time looking for files but now it only takes a few seconds to find what I need. I like that anyone can figure out how to use it without too much hassle and it has all the features that I need to manage our materials.

Cons

We would like an area where we can have descriptions with rich text and images/examples. This is not in place right now but their Support team has informed me that it's on their roadmap and that they're working on this feature so looking forward to this.

Thanks for leaving us a review and the feedback!

Invaluable Asset Management for Design Teams

I've developed style guides and branding for my organisation and with Brandox it empowers me to get the whole of the team on board in implementing it. It really is a Branding powerhouse. I can collate Style Guides, Fonts, Visual Assets, Logos, Colours, Videos and Images. It has very pleasing UI and great UX. I am delighted with the purchase.

Pros

Image previews for Adobe PSD, AI files; Font previews; Ability to collate all my organisations video content; Ease of Use; Customer Service

Cons

I haven't identified any Cons to using Brandox. I've been able to send files to designers and keep all our visual assets in one easy to use place. Very useful when working remotely and working across teams. I highly recommend it.

Great platform for managing brand assets

Great product, continues to innovate, but stays in lane and not trying to be more than its charter.

Pros

Super easy to get the hang of, set up and manage the deployment of brand assets.

Cons

Not overly complex, and doesn't need to be.

Perfect for disorganized and busy entrepreneurs (like me)

It was really cool, I was signed up in a heartbeat, with a free trial, and it felt like if my content fell in place by itself, the pre-configured structure allowed me to categorize my stuff without having to think at all. Kudos to the Brandox gang.

Pros

I always know where I can find my reference material for marketing, web, and all other publications. I used to have them all over the place, in different folders, as email attachments, or lost somewhere in cyberspace. the real cool stuff was the neat way to save color scheme, fonts and other essentials for my graphic profile.

Cons

It is hard to find something I liked the least, for me, what I normally like the least is when things are complicated and non-intuitive. But on these points they nailed it, it is really simple and neat. Maybe one thing that would have been nice is a one button click to mirror all content on my laptop with the same look and feel. I am old(school) and still like to carry my data with me.

Brandox

Sharing items with suppliers, and clients without having to upload them on wetransfer.

Pros

The idea of having a platform where you can share the files is something very beneficial for businesses.

Cons

I don't like that when you upload a pdf you can't go through the file in preview mode - we can only view the first page. I don't like that we can't give access to sections, only Brandox page access is possible.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Brandox. Reviews like yours help us understand what we're doing right and what we can improve. We've just launched an update for our Enterprise level accounts that allows SuperAdmins to give section access instead of just page access. We're also working on more improvements to address the other points you've raised here. Thanks again for choosing Brandox!

Dedicated cloud-storage-plus for brand collateral

We've been waiting a long time for something like this. We are just a single company with a few different brands and Brandox is already super useful; can imagine this would be even better if you were an agency serving lots of clients.

Pros

This isn't just another cloud-based storage solution pitched at branding collateral storage, Brandox has specific features and functions that make it really helpful/useful compared to generic solutions like dropbox, pCloud, etc. In particular, we like the options to download images in different file formats/dimensions. Also, the file preview is really helpful when you're dealing with myriad file types (e.g. ai, PSD, eps, png, etc.)

Cons

Limited folder customization options (although roadmap shows this will improve soon). Id like to decrease the display size of a given folder so I can see more context, but this isn't possible (yet) and so have to scroll down. This is only an issue of have lots of folders in. single 'space'.

Hello and thank you for leaving us a review! Our team is constantly working to improve Brandox for all our users and feedback like this helps us achieve that.

The place for all your (housestyle) files

I love it, because it ticks all the boxes for my business!

Pros

Easy to share files with others! I use it to share files for my training. The preview of files is very nice!

Cons

I had contact with customer service about things I would add/change. Some of that is done by now... but there are some improvements they could make (navigation,etc.)

Excellent service for all sorts of contacts!

It saves me time and offers a perfect overview of the current material , it's easy to update and works perfectly for the recipient - for me it's journalists, advertisement, event organisers and even coworkers!

Pros

Brandox makes it really easy to choose and send images, logos and pictures to media, agencies and events.

Cons

I really wish I knew about Brandox before :)

Great tool for agencies. We love it and our clients LOVE it!

Overall it's great. We are a small, fast growing agency and Brandox provides us with an easy and professional way to create a library of assets.

Pros

It's easy to set up, use, and really gives our clients a clean and easy way to access their brand assets.

Cons

Still has a bit to go with functionality and features, but I have seen that they are working hard to improve!

A great timesaving platform

Brandox is a great tool for managing and share our company brand assets. And aaah...no more zipped folders or lost files!

Pros

It´s so easy to register, set up and share. Brandox is in many ways a true time saver.

Cons

To be honest, I can´t think of anything so far.

Excellent product - exactly what we were looking for!

Customers do not want to have to keep on asking for images for various products. We send images to customers and they then lose them so have to come back and ask again. Sending lots of images to one customer at the same time is problematic. SharePoint is ok for internal users but requires a lot (!) of extra effort to use with large numbers of external customers whereas Brandox is just plug and play and very reasonably priced.

Pros

The system is so easy to set up and use. We had masses of images uploaded and tagged very quickly, shout out to the excellent support service as well!

Cons

Nothing really - it is a really good fit for what we need.

The easiest tool out there.

Finally everything digital and branding related is organized and available to all throughout our organisation.

Pros

Since we're all based in different countries this is an easy tool for sharing our graphic material. We've tried more advanced solutions before but ended up being too advanced in the long run. This is like a visual Dropbox, and if possible - easier. It's just what we need, not more - not less!

Cons

In the beginning the FAQ section could have been better, but noticed the other day that it has changed/improved now and also added tutorial videos which I appreciate.

Ease in storing, categorizing design assets

Categorizing assets. I have 4 brands to work on for now.

Pros

I got two subscriptions to manage my brands' design assets. A large amount of time saved in being able to have assets categorized and readily available. Really needed this, to end wasted time figuring out which storage I had put my files into. This. Plus having design assets always within reach.

Cons

A bit of confusion in setting up. Nothing major.

Organize your business

Bradox helped me organizing my work and I totally recommend it to all business entrepreneurs.

Pros

As a new user, I loved this software as it can ease your life and organize your business. it allows me to categorize my work easily.

Cons

as a new user, I'm still figuring it out and trying it and unfortunately, I have nothing to dislike about the software so far.

Entrepreneur

Always have the right information and fast deliberys to different partners.

Pros

The easyaccess and the pricing. I never have to look for my material.

Cons

Nothing. Its perfect. Simplicity. Really cant find any cons.

A safe haven for brand assets....

Pros

Easy to use and an excellent one stop shop for all brand assets.

Cons

I haven't experienced any problems with Brandox

This reviewer only left a rating