BriteVerify

Email validation & verification software

BriteVerify Reviews

Pros

Now that we have BriteVerify we no longer experience issues and our email campaign results have improved. For the price point it's fantastic.

Ashley N.

Carlos María M.

The drag and drop feature greatly simplifies the process of uploading each file to the platform. Ease of use is one of the best things about BriteVerify and, of course, the quality of its results.

Carlos María M.

Cons

There is not enough online support. Lack of online training.

Humberto C.

It is expensive and you pay each time you run a list through the system.

Joe E.

Rafal Z.

4.6

Best Email Verification Tool For Marketer Like Me!

It was a great experience with the Briteverify.

Pros

This been a great tool for me and my brand to use, to verify the list and to engage with the customers properly.

Cons

It's a bit incomplete as comparison to ZeroBounce, we liked the functionality, but we switched to another now.

A must have Email Drip Marketing Tool

The results are best when used in coordination with all of your sales and marketing tools. Each piece of software has a specialty and it is up to your sales and marketing team to put the tools to efficient use.

Pros

This product protects our SEO, and IP address. It's ease of use is a click of a couple of buttons. It is easily integrated with SF, Lead411, Survey Monkey and I am sure countless other CRMs. I am certain that when an email has been verified it will be delivered to the recipients inbox. Now the fun begins because I can track open rates, website visits and numerous other data points to use in my sales prospecting. This tool unlocks gate to the KDM kingdom!

Cons

It is expensive and you pay each time you run a list through the system. If you are not very good at building lists, following up on email leads and data points you probably shouldn't waste your time and money.

Excellent Alternative For Email Verification

It meets my expectations. It has a good reputation. Similar price to other services.

Pros

Easy to Use. Fast Speed Processing Emails Accuracy

Cons

It would be great if only I could integrate it with my auto-responder

Outstanding and reliable tool for marketing teams

The overall experience has been great from a user experience, training and internal adoption standpoint. The first several months when I started using the platform I started feeling a certain level of comfort with the user interface and the API integrations that have met my expectations and has not left me with any regrets on purchasing this tool for longer term marketing needs.

Pros

I most like the amount of detail that is provided in list analysis when verifying email addresses through the system. It is a very easy to use and fast working with API integrations that make list verification pretty straightforward.

Cons

The ability to customize the list verification process (i.e. if you only want to check a list against specific invalid domains, or only check emails that have resulted in a bounce back) that are lacking that I think would make the tool more powerful out of the box.

The best verifier in the market

We have been using BriteVerify for many years and so far the results have been outstanding. The customer service is also top-notch. They also provided a solution when a format issue arose. Format issues are common when you verify a list and it is good to know that someone will be there to assist you.

Pros

Cons

I can't find something that we don't like about BriteVerify.

Did not know we needed it

When we get emails at say a tradeshow we run them through BriteVerify before sending contact info to only send to the verified emails.

Pros

I like how I can make sure email and phone lists are up to date so we don't get dinged from our email marketing provider. The API also has helped reduce fake submissions.

Cons

Having to upload via CSV and not other formats is annoying when you have to open Excel just to export as CSV.

Verification of email with BriteVerify

I used this tool as a freelancer to clean an old database with contacts for a company. The experience was absolutely satisfactory. You can program any campaign using the tool and avoid bounce problems with your email marketing platform. You can improve your campaigns with BriteVerify.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive Short waiting period when loading your contact list Verify emails from all over the world Check subscriber emails on your website Ensures a minimum percentage of rebound Verify phone numbers Possibility of a manual cleaning of electronic lists Easy to read and download graphics Prior notice of the cost of each verification Real-time verification

Cons

There is not enough online support Lack of online training It's only in English Best system to verify Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail accounts It may cost a little more than other services Little integration with other internal programs The installation requires some development Possibility of adding new functions Defining what some metrics mean Difficulty to visualize the daily use of the tool

Good Email Validation Tool

It is better than other competitors like webula. But certainly not 100% accurate. Customer support is great and responsive. Overall easy to use with lot of email validation features.

Pros

Easy to use. Good features. Api validation can be used for validating forms and webpages. The pricing of the product is per email address validated. This price decreases with higher package.

Cons

The domain verification is not 100% accurate. Sometimes valid email addresses are marked invalid and sometimes invalid email addresses pass verification. I would say the accuracy is about 80%

Great tool for validating email addresses

Pros

Whenever we have an old contact database list from a partner or purchase a list from an outside source we like to use BriteVerify to scrub the list first. Before using BriteVerify we were running into issues with our email marketing platform with too many bounce backs and our service was being suspended. Now that we have BriteVerify we no longer experience issues and our email campaign results have improved. For the price point it's fantastic!

Cons

No cons here! The tool is great for marketing teams.

Best way to get your emails confirmed

I like it, its easy and they explain everything to you so you know why certain emails are categorized the way they are.

Pros

I like that its easy to use in general. One of our clients sends us emails in the hundreds if not thousands and we need to make sure they are real and working (usually are not, lol).

Cons

I dont like that it wont bill you for each list uploaded, but instead bills you for a whole chunk. (Im not even sure if its for the whole day/week/month?!) so when im uploading multiple clients it gets difficult for my accounts team to figure out who the billing is for.

Efficient mailing list cleaning service

We generally recommend BriteVerify to our clients who need their mailing lists cleaned in order to avoid bounces, in turn keeping our IP reputations clean.

Pros

It's a reliable and easy to use programme. We recommend it to all of our users who need to clean their mailing list. The API feature is also useful.

Cons

I've never experienced an instance of an invalid email address slipping through once the list has been cleaned.