Broadly vs Score My Reviews Comparison

5.0

Good recommendations?

Overview

Category Leaders

Broadly is an online review & reputation management tool that helps small service-providing businesses improve their online...

Category Leaders

Score My Reviews is a review management software for small and medium-sized businesses. It helps local businesses monitor...

• Platforms supported

• Subscription based

User reviews

4.8

4.9

Pros

Our overall experience has been amazing. The team at Broadly has been really supportive and is always there to help us with anything that we need.
Ease of use, friendly professionals, follow-up, constantly improving the offering, simple interface, and my customers love it.
People really reading the reviews and top rated companies more calls. Love the service and customer service is great.

Pros

It keeps my Google business site fresh with new text. I also love that there are ways to place your reviews on your website and have them update which helps my website get found better on searches.
User-Friendly interface, minimal explanation of how to use it. A good way to get the client's feedback, it is affordable and helps improve teamwork and time management.
It is ultimate solution for improving company rating and rank. Easy to work, great customer support and affordable.

Cons

I told them if they refused to refund me for the months that I didn't use their service I would be disputing the charge with Visa and terminating service.
It's ironic that a company based on soliciting quality reviews is so bad at customer service.
I widely promoted this software with peers and consulting clients in the service industry until this experience, which is so frustrating.

Cons

So far there is item to dislike about this service.
Goes to show that will be a certain percentage of customers will bother to leave a review even if you have exceptional service.
We yet have to discover a negative aspect to Score My Review.
  • Vendor responds to reviews
  • Last review8 months ago
  • Vendor responds to reviews
  • Last reviewa month ago

• Twitter/X
  • WooCommerce
  • WordPress
  • Zapier

User reviews that mention these apps

DB

Daniel B.

Almost Perfect

Takes a lot of legwork out of tracking customer satisfaction

Pros

Does everything we need in terms of review requesting and tracking.

Cons

Negative reviews affect NSP scores FAR too much. I'm aware of how it is calculated, but one bad review out of 30 perfect ratings will absolutely DERAIL our score.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Daniel! We appreciate your feedback and completely understand how you feel regarding NSP scoring. Keep up the great work, we hope to continue assisting your business in effectively managing your reputation!

DD

Dale D.

Real Estate, self-employed

Broadly

Since using Broadly my Google reviews have increased quickly. I have had recent customers comment that they hired me because of my reviews.

Pros

The system is easy to use. I love the app.

Cons

Not sure that I can there is anything that I don't like about the software.

Appreciate the review, Dale! Happy to hear about the increase in your online reviews in such a short time.

Joseph M.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Broadly's Affect on Hart & Iliff

Reviews, Reviews, Reviews, prior to Broadly we had 3 in 3 years prior. Now in 90+ days we have 21 5 star reviews.

Pros

Easy to use Chat option Allows us to respond to unsatisfied customers

Cons

Really nothing. We are not even utilizing it to its fullest potential and getting great results anyway.

So happy to hear about your success! Excited for all the reviews to come :)

MG

Melissa G.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Best Tool for Reputation and Review Management

Love it. I recommend it all the time for companies that need score improvements.

Pros

I love that it gives the opportunity to ask the customer how was their experience and based on their answers if it is favorable it will request a Google review. It has been a huge difference maker for our Google scores

Cons

….I don’t have any dislikes ……,,,,I don’t use all the features but will look into more

LA

Leon A.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Review title

I signed up at SEMA and have been happy with it since

Pros

The review generation has been my favorite part. We get a lot more reviews.

Cons

Honestly it’s been really good for us. It might be nice to have a rep call and check in once in awhile to give feedback and also to go over updates or new products.

DS

Daniel S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Broadly

Great product to help you get noticed locally!

Great platform to help increase reviews and answer reviews on multiple platforms.

Pros

Easy to use and most of your social platforms are all in one place so you don’t have to give an internal employees/marketing company access to multiple platforms.

Cons

Yelp is pointless IMO to have in the platform because you can’t ask customers for reviews. Yelp will eventually take down all reviews that have come from Broadly because it goes against their rules.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Daniel! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding Yelp, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

JK

Julia K.

Broadly

Doing well so far. They deliver results.

More reviews

Pros

It's driving customers to leave reviews and they've done what they promised. I don't like that I have to expound on my answer more than that because I didn't write enough characters.

Cons

I wish I didn't have to do anything to make it happen. If it would interface with my system so that on check out, it would send the link to the customer automatically, that would be great, but that is probably a little too much tech.

Julia, we're so glad we're delivering on our promises. As for making the process automatic, we do integrate with over 500+ softwares. I'll send your account manager a note and see if we can make this happen for you!

Broadly

Love using Broadly! Easy to use! Seeing results fast!

Better Reviews!

Pros

The results speak for themselves! We have been getting so many new good reviews every week! Inputting the clients information is easy and fast! Love that Broadly sends them a reminder email in a few weeks if they don't review right away! The staff is helpful and always there...they check in to make sure we are doing well. GREAT support!

Cons

The system we use for appointments and client information is not supported by Broadly as of right now. But that is not a big deal...inputting manually is very easy.

DB

David B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Broadly

Great company. Friendly, knowledgable and helpful staff.

I get more reviews by using this app. It's simple and easy to do so I can get on with the rest of my owner duties.

Pros

My google and yelp reviews have gone up tremendously since partnering with Broadly. The review capture App is amazing. Send the name and email and they do the rest, so I don't feel like I'm bothering or nagging my customers for reviews.

Cons

I think it would be awesome if they could capture reviews with just names and phone numbers too. That would be an addition to an already great product.

KB

Kevin B.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

It works

Helps get customer reviews. Enables chat on my website. Therefore, I like it!

Pros

Its a pretty effective app/software that helps solicit customer reviews. I have almost a 33% review rate in my home services business now, before it was maybe 1-5%. I also love the fact that their plugin allows customers to chat with me on my website. Some customers hate calling, and having broadly provide a chat function on my website has allowed me to gain many new customers. Thank you Broadly.

Cons

I wish it was better integrated with my CRM system, but that is on my corporate team (I own a franchise) - not broadly. They are actively working on it. Other negatives are the price - it is very expensive. Tough to quantify how much a positive review is worth. For now, in my first year in business, its worth it to me and I'll continue to use it.

MC

Mike C.

I've used Broadly for over 5 years

Requesting reviews is easy and direct. The web site works for me and my company. Customers tell me the web site is important to them when choosing a contractor. As is the ability to search for reviews.

Pros

My web site, built by Broadly, gets great reviews from internet customers. I get direct emails from prospective customers while they are reviewing the site with the pictures and past reviews. I ask people all the time what they think about the website and the reviews are... that they called me!

Cons

I don't have anything to complain about. Maybe being able to get more location information at the initial contact.

KB

Kevin B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Broadly

Broadly has been extremely helpful in generating positive organic reviews for our business

Organic reviews!

Pros

The software is very easy to use. All we do is upload a customer list and it manages the rest of the process.

Cons

Broadly isn't cheap, and the nature of the various online reviewing platforms mean that users skew towards Google & Facebook reviews as opposed to Yelp, which remains difficult for us to generate any reviews on from our customer base.

Great, Kevin! Appreciate the great feedback. As for Yelp - this is a problem for all review partners since Yelp is extremely strict when it comes to facilitating reviews.

JY

Jeff Y.

Broadly

Great experience overall. Excellent customer service. Led to improvement in our online reviews.

Improved online reviews.

Pros

Integrates with our software provider so there isn't much work on our end; it's mostly an automated process. Additionally, Broadly has helped us gain more positive online reviews.

Cons

In the 'View All' section under 'Customers', there are no filters which mean you have to look through every email ever sent to find the records for a particular client.

Thanks for the great feedback, Jeff! We appreciate your business. Also, You're in luck, we'll be adding some customer sorting features in the upcoming months :) Stay tuned!

CL

Caleb L.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Loosing Reviews

Its not horrible but we feel like the cost benefit is not worth it right now.

Pros

The software is very well developed and easy to access.

Cons

The reviews, in the beginning, were often but as time has gone on, reviews are not coming in anymore. It seems that the main benefit was getting Google reviews and now we aren't event getting those.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Caleb! We appreciate your feedback and understand how you feel. We'd love to help see how we can get those new review numbers back up, please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ support@broadly.com. Thanks again, keep up the great!

CR

Christi R.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Broadly

I have had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Broadly!

More positive reviews!

Pros

Ease of use/it works! Also, unrelated to the software but I need to note that the customer service is fantastic. That to me is equal to the software itself.

Cons

Nothing that I can honestly think of. I haven't had any issues. It it user friendly and I know there's an app, which I haven't used yet but is great, since the last review service I used did not have one.

Wow, we're so happy to hear this! Pleased you're happy with your customer service rep and the software alike.

Alan R.

Used other for less than 6 months

Broadly

It has really helped with capturing positive reviews.

Greater positive reviews.

Pros

I don't use it much. My rep does my entries. I found it a lot easier to send him the list of customers to enter.

Cons

For me it's hard to enter customer list. I could not find the way to enter all the customer data. I wish it were a bit simpler.

Thank you for the feedback, Alan!

C

CARMEN R. U.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Amazing experience

We wanted more reviews and we are getting them in a more efficient way.

Pros

User friendly Quick results Customer service Personalization to our company needs.

Cons

Wish customer could go to google reviews easer.

ZM

Zachary M.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Broadly

Great service that really enhances SEO and overall online presence.

SEO and customer reviews.

Pros

I really liked how it helped us with SEO and how the reviews auto-populated to our website. I genuinely feel that potential customers looked at the reviews and became actual customers.

CS

Chuck S.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Broadly Helps Us Keep Our Sanity

Broadly helps us keep our sanity. Negative reviews are upsetting and the increased number of positive reviews help balance.

Pros

Broadly does a great job helping us get more five star ratings.

Cons

Difficult to reach phone support. They never answer their support line.

GL

Gustavo L.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Broadly

Broady the company you can trust for you review needs and webhosting

Fantastic

Pros

ability to get reviews

Cons

Integration with Square online

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Gustavo! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! And thank you for your insight regarding Square's integration, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

RN

Rhonda N.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Broadly

Broadly is a great applicaiton for review management.

I think overall it's a great concept and has driven reviews to us.

Pros

I like that the app can be handled by my techs in order to gain reviews, which honestly is a big part of my ongoing business.

Cons

The fact that some customers will only give us a number rating and not follow through with a written review.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Rhonda! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

MP

Michael P.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Broadly Works!

Has really helped us get more reviews.

Pros

Texting in real time with clients is really helpful and being able to easily send a request for a review when they agree to do a review helps to actually get the reviews.

Cons

It's kind of pricey. More that double the text only product I used in the past.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Michael! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! Thank you for your pricing, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Meghan W.

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Solar Negotiators/Solar Maintenance Pros Client Review

Very good, reviews have grown substantially

Pros

Automation makes reviews build with ease

Cons

Limitations with our CRM Insightly, have to perform input manually.

Thank you for the review, Meghan! We are constantly adding various integrations with new CRMs so we hope to be able to support yours soon.

GC

Gregory C.

Broadly

In our experience, we are really impressed with your system.

It is very easy to use and we have gotten quite a few referrals from this system.We haven't run into any problems with the software, yet. We are hoping to never run into problems. So far, we are impressed.

Pros

Easy to use, helping to get us great reviews. I would give it five star rating, already received good reviews from customers.

Cons

Glad you're impressed with the system, Gregory. We will go above and beyond to make sure you're happy the entire time we work together :)

RW

Rhonda W.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Getting More Reviews

The number of reviews is wonderful and because of our 5-star reviews we have become the Best Dry Cleaner in Nashville, TN.

Pros

It has helped our customers communicate with us and has made a very huge difference in our online reviews.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I presently dislike about this software.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Rhonda! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our inbox and review tools! Keep up the great work!