Campaign Monitor Reviews - Page 3

Fully-featured and expansive email marketing tool

If you a are looking for simplicity, this software is what you need to look at. Email monitoring is very easy and tracking is reliable.

Pros

The interface is simple and intuitive, as you don't have to spend hours figuring creating new templates. Cost is pretty low compared to other alternatives and availability of advanced features such as A/B testing, data segmentation really add to the overall package.

Cons

Limited ability to edit HTML once templates are uploaded. A more user friendly drag-and-drop editor would be a great addition to CampaignMonitor. Reporting could use improving, and better integrations for triggered emails would be great.

Saves time

Overall it is a positive experience for me to use.

Pros

Saves time and energy and is an all around organized way to manage marketing campaigns. I love the ease.

Cons

Takes a bit of time investment to initially figure out and set up and get in the habit of regularly using.

Campaign Monitor is great!

I use Campaign Monitor to ease my weekly email blasts and they've been absolutely great. I have used other email campaign and marketing companies before but have always found them to be lacking in many aspects that just work using Campaign Monitor.

Pros

- Email client testing - Mobile responsiveness - Fair pricing - Responsive customer service - Many templates to choose from - No section restrictions or image count restrictions (from what I've seen) - Easy list management - World view email opens - Comprehensive reporting

Cons

No free testing tier

Create and Deploy with Ease!

So far so good! As I mentioned before, CM has everything you need in one place to make beautiful and engaging emails. It's easy to use and has some great features like you can import your plain text right from your html in CM. It's fantastic!

Pros

I love that this software has everything I need in one place to design, test and spam check all my emails before they deploy! It is such a time saver!

Cons

I was hoping to be able to jump right in with little to no instruction, but there are a few nuances that I was unaware of in terms of HTML code. But now that I know, it's very easy to use and intuitive.

Gets the job done ✅

Pros

The data that CM is able to extract is pretty elaborate. Helps seeing the performance of campaigns and how to plan them better.

Cons

Wasn’t very crazy about the UI/UX. For the price we paid I would have expected something better and friendlier to use.

Easy to use and very practical!

I have used this application as an option to Google Analytics for short and simple campaigns. Basically where I have few quality indicators and I don't need to go into so much detail with the customer.

Pros

It has a clean, friendly and easy to use interface. It can be set at ease. It works very well with marketing campaigns, it is easy to read and establish reports.

Cons

In contrast, the support it offers is only online, otherwise it complements well with other applications.

Pros

Templates are easy to use and you can accomplish just about everything you need to do with them. Customer support rocks. They're quick and accurate.

Cons

I wish they would allow the user to stop an A/B test or a campaign when it's in progress. Mistakes happen and this would limit damage.

Very content with Campaign Monitor

I am really content using CM

Pros

The ease to use. Setting up marketing automation and composing new emails. Integrating CM in our marketing proces using Zapier

Cons

The list management could be improved. It is not possible to move recipients between lists

Campaign Monitor

Campaign Monitor is a great tool for managing a vast email distribution list.

Pros

We have been able to easily create and coordinate an automated journey for our new team members using this easy to use software program.

Cons

Some of the important information and instructions are listed on right side of webpage. However, this information also resembles an advertisement when looking at a glance. Therefore, it can be easy to overlook.

World-class Customer Support

Allows us to offer additional services to our clients. if I had to find something I would say that the having so much functionality can be difficult to get to grips with.

Pros

I like the fact we have the ability to offer a white label solution to our clients and can manage all of the accounts from one log-in.

Cons

One of the best solutions

Pros

We've tried Campaign Monitor's tools and loved it, such as HTML testing and campaign analytics. They have a great documentation which helps us improve e-mail marketing campaigns overall.

Cons

Their user interface and communication is not as good as MailChimp, they definitely could improve that

Have been using for a number of years. Customer service has always been great.

White label; ability to add an archive to my website; easy for recipients to share; added more templates and drag & drop which significantly improved productivity; preview works very well. Really eliminated a lot of the need for adjustments after testing.

Pros

White label; regular improvements to software; drag and drop works well and a lot of functionality -- but you do have to think creatively. Have never had the emails not appear appropriately on various devices. Good reporting.

Cons

Would like an option to add names other than through a spreadsheet; ability to adjust the code (of course, that could break the delivery track record I spoke about earlier).

I highly recommend Campaign Monitor - great value for money and awesome for tracking

Pros

I've been using Campaign Monitor for two years already. It's efficient, great for tracking and it's not fully integrated in our email marketing strategy. It's simple and straight-forward and compared to other similar platforms, it's great value for money.

Cons

Some other platforms are more competitive on pricing, but i always found that Campaign Monitor was my preferred email marketing platform.

Easy, but has limited functionality

It works for what I need, which is to add text and images to an email and send it to a list of subscribers at a certain time.

Pros

It's really easy to create a simple email template, add texts, links and images, and preview how it will look on mobile and desktop. Additionally, it's only about three or four clicks to schedule a campaign to go out to a subscriber list.

Cons

Beyond text, images and links, there isn't much you can do with this software if you can't code. You can't add plug-ins or widgets to the email. That's why I'm considering another email services.

Useful marketing tool with powerful analytics

Pros

Campaign Monitor has many great features, including: - segmentation (allowing us to properly split our customers up and target them with appropriate emails) - Templates: easy to setup, customize and ensure they look professional - analytics: powerful and easy to understand which has evolved out marketing team to be able to properly target and understand our marketing strategy - Campaign Monitor has great integrations that allow us to use it throughout our platforms and connected to other software we are using

Cons

- Not flexible for completely customizable email bodies. We are unable to allow our designers to completely design the emails themselves as it lacks some functionality.

Expensive, difficult to use, but well-featured

Pros

Campaign Monitor is one of those annoying software platforms you would much rather not have to use...but you end up feeling compelled to use due to the features and the fact some clients have used it before

Cons

The email builder leaves a LOT to be desired as does their hopeless customer service - they really don't seem to care

I hate to hear that you had a poor experience with our support team, I¿d like to do what we can to make that right. Please feel free to get in touch with me at <http://help.campaignmonitor.com/contact/> - just ask to be forwarded to the manager so I can review your situation and see what we can do to help turn things around.

So Fun Watching Count of Email Opens Go Up

Pros

Real time data when you send out email blasts. It's great to see how your efforts pay off after you hit that send button. Like how it integrates with TapClicks.

Cons

Small learning curve which can be frustrating at times.

Good newsletter tool

Good tool to use for newsletters. Fine free version and good basic model in the paid version as well. But seems like some of the things like sending out e-mails at a certain time in different geographies should be a part of the paid plan in the basic version.

Pros

We have used Campaign Monitor for some time now, and it works well. There is a good overview of the different campaigns you have sent, while there's also possibility for split testing. Does the job on a regular basis.

Cons

Sometimes the interface is not that intuitive. Especially when it comes to understanding the difference between transactional and automatic e-mails.

The best email marketing there is

I LOVE campaign monitor! It's by far the cheapest, best and more features available. Many people haven't heard of them since it tends to be a MailChimp dominated market, but just give them a try! You won't regret it

Pros

Features, interface, price

Cons

There aren't as many 3rd party integrations available

Amazing

Pros

I was a customer with an account through a PR company and we needed me to create my own. I had never worked with Campaign Monitor or heard of them before. Maybe in passing I heard the name and it was this distant company who managed my emails. In contacting the company to change PR companies I worked with a representative, He was AMAZING. Really AMAZING, so much so I am writing this review instead...

Cons

overall suited our needs while sending newsletters

Certainly did the job and would be something i would keep considering moving forward until a better option arrives.

Pros

suited our needs by creating the newsletters we wanted and getting them out there to our customers

Cons

price could have been more competitive a more user friendly

Solid email client that competes with best.

Pros

Easy to use, straightforward interface. Allows easy import/export of email contacts, with good pricing and total reliability. Love the map view mode after a send out and data reporting is flawless.

Cons

No inline editor puts it behind mailchimp in the regard, and templates are a little messy. Would also be good to preview for different devices - not possible currently.

Excellent email manager

Pros

Lots of templates to choose from and the ability to import custom HTML as well. Very easy interface to use.

Cons

It would be nice to easily customize an unsubscribe page or allow for subscribers to "snooze".

Monitor Campaigns Easily

Pros

This product does allow you to monitor and track about any campaign you can put together. It is quite good at avoiding SPAM.

Cons

It does take quite a bit of learning to setup and work with this software. Once you understand it, it works well.

Very intuitive & gets the job done

It's a great and complete tool for starting out your email marketing ecosystem, as it's quite easy to manage users, reports and all that jazz. I fully recommend it, no coding skills necessary.

Pros

This was the first email marketing platform I've ever used and I gotta say it was a breeze to work with. I only had some basic HTML knowledge and that helped a lot, but other than that I relied on Campaign Monitor to teach me how to use it.

Cons

I'd love for the design to be more customizable, but I guess that would make for a more complicated product.