Campaign Monitor Reviews - Page 4

A Great Tool for Starting Out in Email Marketing

Pros

Campaign Monitor makes it easy to set up email campaigns- whether you're a beginner to email or have a few years of experience behind you. It's easy to set up a campaign and send to a reasonably sized list.

Cons

It doesn't scale for larger businesses; additionally, tier pricing can be tricky if you plan on adding subscribers to your account over time. You really have to be mindful of what you're loading in to the tool.

an excellent email program

It is so much easier to automate my emails with Campaign Monitor. I can easily track analytics, which has been a game changer for my business!

Pros

I love the ease of using this email program! Lists are easy to sort and adding in new contacts is a quick process. Things are laid out very well and it doesn't take a lot of work to be able to learn to work with the program easily!

Cons

I have found that the templates that they have are a bit difficult to work with and maneuver, but overall this is still worth working through because of the upsides of this program.

Marketing Solution

The system makes targeting easier and effective. it also helps when scheduling messages hence reduces the hassle of continuously login on to send messages at specific times.

Pros

1) Easy to use 2) You can easily customize your messaging inline with the campaign or communication using the available templates. 3) The templates provided give a guide on soft sell and Hard sell marketing communication from looking at the layout 4) The automation process helps you have control over when and how the communication is sent out 5) UX design is simple for a new user to get started. 6) Email receipt is instant from time of sending.

Cons

There is no instant chat option for help in case of challenges i may face.

Amazing tool to connect with my clients!

I've been using Campaign Monitor for the past 4 years, and it is so easy to use! I love to send emails and campaigns through this tool as it is also super clever. I'm sending several campaigns per month and I'm always discovering new features. It's increadibly easy and fast to connect with my clients thanks to it!

Cons

easy to use and lots of options. Effective segmentation and workflow tools

Pros

Great workflow system lets you really segment and get the most out of your lists. Creating campaign is also very easy and the drag and drop features mean you can create beautiful emails quickly! There's also many pre-set design to choose from so you can always find something that suits your brand.

Cons

My only disappointment is that when you make a change to a workflow, existing subscribers are not pushed through, this means you need to really think and plan your workflow in its entirety from the beginning or create a new one.

Fantastic software and a great team behind it!

I am constantly recommending Campaign monitor to clients and friends.

Pros

Campaign Monitor is so easy to use and it's a great way to create attractive, well-designed emails for our customers.

Cons

The BEST email marketing and automation software

Pros

I absolutely love Campaign Monitor. While I've used a variety of other tools, it is by far the most streamlined tool I've experienced while offering the best looking emails. I was really impressed with how intuitive the user experience is and how good the templates looked across all browsers and devices.

Cons

So far I haven't found anything I dislike. Perhaps an easier way to move and sort contacts between lists would be helpful, but it's pretty straightforward already.

Easy to use and an affordable application.

Product is easy to use in affordable pricing but have limited coustmization.

Pros

Product is Affordable. Easy to use. Can use for multitasking. Can mail in groups. Had wide variety of template.

Cons

Have limited features to integrate with other applications. Have Limited customization and flexibility. Limited email segmentation features.

Robust newsletter software that can get pricey

Pros

I like the beautiful designs you can create with the software. In a day and age with so many newsletters, Campaign Monitor gives you a way to stand out above the crowd. Having access to email marketing tools is also very useful for being more strategic in communication efforts.

Cons

If you don't mind paying a little or a lot, depending on your uses, then Campaign Monitor could be a great newsletter software option. I am limited by my budget so that makes it trickier to capitalize on what it has to offer.

Another solid email marketing solution

Pros

The worldview it's fun right? Now, for things that matter more: it has nice templates and relatively easy to implement. Customization could be improved. In the end if you get the job done, coming in than all it's left for you to do is watch those people opening your emails on worldview while siping your favorite drink, eh? ;)

Cons

There is room to improve the template customization and email segmentation. The way contacts are calculated for billing purposes is not ideal.

The easiest way to send Marketing and Promotional campaign to your contacts

Pros

It is easy to use (drag and drop features) and templates are available to send professional-grade email marketing to your prospect customers.

Cons

Requires lot of time especially if you just started using the software. But one time only like encoding your contacts and making your first template.

Great Customer Support

The app works great and it's easy to use, but let's be honest- there are a LOT of great apps out there. The real test is Customer Support, and Campaign Monitor has always been unbelievably responsive and easy to work with. They answer my questions and resolve any issues I have, though to be fair, the issues have been mine, not theirs. I have used them for well over 2 years and have no thoughts of looking elsewhere- that's what great customer support buys you.

Cons

A fantastic email builder.

Professional position with campaign monitor. Having campaigns ready to be launched seasonally is the comfort that gives us. We are happy with the results obtained.

Pros

It offers a great variety when it comes to creating fantastic campaigns that users quickly accept. Thanks to Campaign Monitor, we can create and manage large campaigns whose ROI is acceptable. We can personalize the messages, have emails answering the questions, all automatically, in addition to checking all the mail that arrives in the tray. The campaigns were never as personalized as the ones we can create in Campaign Monitor.

Cons

The design is difficult to achieve so far, because they are templates that have very little and can be redesigned or changed completely. The design must be broader or the range of images for posters and specific campaigns.

Professional, flexible software with great support

The features of this software give us greater flexibility to connect with our subscribers. Clean, professional looking product which is easy to navigate and utilise. We have hit some teething issues when initially transitioning over but the support team has been extremely helpful in assisting us with many of our out of scope requests and recommendations of how we could set up the system to get the most out of our requirements. Their customer service at all hours is very efficient. This cuts down on the usual waiting periods, lowering time frames of resolution immensely. Even though we have dealt with many from the team, each team member has picked up on our particular scenario quickly and efficiently. I would (and have) highly recommend Campaign Monitor to others.

Cons

Thanks for the review, Alison! We're glad our support team has been so helpful in your transition!

Highly recommended!

I selected Captera after looking at other options and getting opinions from fellow Whisperings Piano Artists. I was looking for a vehicle to announce CD releases and communicate with people who had purchased sheet music and CDs. I was afraid that I would have to manually enter emails. No worries: Capterra lets me import lists from Excel. I was concerned about producing graphics. Again, Capterra...

Great for non-designers/non-coders

Overall I'd recommend it for sure. Helped me create great looking emails without needed dev or design help.

Pros

Great for helping non-designers/non-coders create good looking emails.

Cons

It's pretty easy to use but sometimes to get the right spacing, etc. you have to play with it - it's a little finiky

Great for when you have advanced email marketing needs

Pros

Lots of pre-built mobile-ready templates. If you require a custom one, the user interface for creating templates is simple as well. Lots of integration with popular eCommerce platforms.

Cons

This is quite pricey depending on how much subscribers you're emailing to compared to alternatives. No live support unless you want to pay even more.

Great value for the money

Pros

Started using Campaign Monitor after a thorough search of competitors, and chose it and one more. CM is robust, offering many campaign options and integrations. It was a bit of a learning curve for me but for those who are already familiar with this sort of thing they won't have any issues.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to get up to speed on their ecosystem. Sometimes the interface can be a bit choppy, but effective overall.

Lots of easy to use options. Very affordable.

Pros

Easy to customize for your needs. Price is very affordable for most mid-sized companies. Fields are easily customized, I especially like the world view.

Cons

Support was not quick to get back to you. There was no phone number to call, it is all online. The basic plan has limits.

Using CM for years and very happy

Pros

Especially liked the integration with Get Feedback. Super easy to use - appreciate that things stay pretty consistent so I don't have to look for familiar tools with every update. Nice to share real-time reports with clients. Great price-no mandatory subscription. :-)

Cons

Would like to see some updates to editing, like more specific sharing options in each section of the email. Would also like to see an easy way to view and print small versions of the campaigns.

Solid ESP that's like the Toyota of email solid, dependable, but not feature-rich.

It makes it easy for us to send emails to our list of 200,000+ subscribers. While the features are basic, and we want to see more advanced controls and segmentation features added, it's a stable system.

Pros

Extremely solid and reliable ESP. Doesn't go down often, and there are minimal issues with deliverability. The features are basic, but solid and there aren't many bugs.

Cons

There's a strong lack of features. For example, there are no simple ways to send emails to an unopened segment. There's also no way to easily clean/prune inactive email subscribers. And third, there are limitations on automation triggers.

We love it!

We switched in 2014 and have been working with Campaign Monitor (CM) ever since. We started several times to connect it to our CRM, but never finished it. We also almost switch to Mail Chimp because there is one specific feature that would help us save time and money considerably: TimeWarp. Rumor has it that CM is working on a similar feature. The customer service is more than excellent and the addition...

Cons

'Campaign Monitor' - The most effective email marketing tools.

Pros

For digital marketers, it's a dependable email marketing program. I enjoy using this tool because it gives so many options for customizing email templates and running a successful campaign. A really useful tool for personalizing your own appealing email template, which aids in lead engagement.

Cons

It has sufficient components that I desire. So not received any bad cases.

The best (and best looking) EDM software

I have been using Campaign Monitor for about 6-8 years. It's beautifully designed, for the design-minded. In recent years, other players have made up some ground, but no other email software allows for well-designed, professional looking emails that work seamlessly on multiple devices and clients. Campaign Monitor is aimed at design and creative agencies who send on behalf of clients, but savvy...

Great app!

Pros

I can say that this application is great and easy to use for monitoring campaigns which helped our business.

Cons

The cost for small businesses is too high. If only the price were a bit lower maybe we would subscribe to this tool.