Campaign Monitor Reviews - Page 6

Our small non-profit has been using Campaign Monitor for about 18 months for e-newsletters.

We are now using an "old" template and our next e-newsletter will be on the new and they promise "improved" template. Listen, if I can use it ANYONE can! We get EXCELLENT feedback on the look and professionalism of the newsletters and our mailing list ALWAYS expands after we send out a mailing. The last e-newsletter I had a problem. The customer service was OUTSTANDING. They have folks on board 24/7, responses were PROMPT, concise and directly answered my questions and walked me through to solution. Their analytics are amazing and free. Highly recommended for design, customer support, ease of use and value for the cost (free at some levels!) GREAT FOR NON-PROFITS or NGOs

Cons

Great support, great product!

We use Campaign Monitor for many of our clients and send emails for them and set up them to send emails for themselves! It is very user friendly and the pricing model is very good for the small/medium lists that we use.

Pros

email support is very helpful and clear. They acknowledge any issues and detail the fix if applicable. The template engine is very user friendly, and they make it very straight forward to send an email. The sender puts all the styles inline for you, so you can make a stylesheet and they will do all the extra work for you.

Cons

Thanks for the great review!

Get the perfect email

I use Campaign Monitor since 2010, try a lot of other services but CM is the cleaner and has a great user experience in term of usage and ressources they provide.

Pros

clean best practices ux ui price result and report

Cons

some advice from the stats report

Does everything we need it to do and easy to use.

Pros

- I found it very easy to use and learn - We have relatively basic requirements (just send regular email campaigns) and it's perfect for that.

Cons

It would be great if we could save out brand colours somewhere so we could be sure that everyone follows the guidelines. I would like to have more flexibility in the email editor (e.g. switch between 1 and two columns in the same block). But I understand how that's really tricky to do with this builders so it might be asking for too much.

Way, way ahead of the e-mail marketing curve...

We're using Campaign Monitor to send beautifully designed, branded emails to a number of different audiences; prospective students, alumni, and community. We also use CM's campaign builder to author and layout emails that are deployed internally. We love the ability to craft responsive, gorgeous emails through the use of an intuitive interface. Many of the departments don't have someone with design or technical experience, so they ease of use of building a campaign and adding content is extremely valuable to us. I would recommend Campaign Monitor to my colleagues and professional contacts.

Cons

Thanks, Ryan! We appreciate your awesome review and value you as a customer!

My first recommendation for anyone starting an email marketing campaign

We wanted to try email marketing for a test product and we were able to run multiple sends and get enough insight to rethink our approach. We assumed it was going to take much more time to get the results we got and at a fraction of our estimated price (factoring in time and base cost).

Pros

Campaign Monitor is incredibly easy to use. From importing and managing addresses to designing the emails themselves, it makes everything as easy as it should be. In fact it has been so easy I felt like I must have missed something when running our first campaign. Fortunately I didn't. You can get up and running in a matter of minutes.

Cons

I'd love for there to be more templates for the emails.

Moved from another provider - very happy

Very good so fare.

Pros

Our favourite thing was that it work in with our CRM.

Cons

A bit tricky to set up but otherwise it's great.

Very simple for first timers

You get to easily build emails and it is great to have this function.

Pros

I'll admit I am a little new to this and so it was very easy to use for a first timer and I love the templates it offers.

Cons

It can get a little pricey for basic features. The customization can also be improved for the price given.

Simply the best email marketing tool!

Pros

Without any doubts Campaign Monitor is simply the best solution in email marketing. It's a powerful and reliable software with great functionality and features.

Cons

The main downside for me is that it's a bit pricey :( One more con is that provided email templates are pretty useless. It's always better to start from scratch.

Wow!

Pros

Really helped me monitor the performance of my marketing campaigns and adjust my spend to where I'm seeing the most returns

Cons

Not sure how I feel about the long term viability of email in general. Lots of clients want to have me text them vs. email. But the product works well enough!

Overall, great package

Pros

Its user interface is quite easy to use unlike some similar softwares that take hours to learn. It offers exactly what is advertised

Cons

Its a bit expensive but favours medium to large scale businesses. The company I bought it for still enjoy its usage till this moment.

One of the best tools for e-mail campaigns

Pros

Campaign Monitor is great for creating e-mail marketing campaigns, but the ability to test and preview and the documentation for best practices is what I like the most about this service.

Cons

I really like this service, but they could offer a free plan like MailChimp does (which is pretty robust in fact).

CEO loves Campaign Monitor

I am the CEO of Trade Ideas and in 2014 we completely refocused on marketing aimed at our internal user base. Campaign Monitor was chosen after reviewing several other vendors. Since we started the launch using campaign monitor, our internal market based revenues have grown over 60%. This is exactly what a CEO hopes to achieve. I would highly recommend using Campaign Monitor for your marketing needs.

Pros

We love the visualizations and being able to drill into what is happening in our various campaigns.

Cons

Thank you so much for the review! Email marketing done right is extremely powerful as shown by your company!

A very useful option to send mail to the most important customers for your company

A simple, friendly and very effective way to send mails

Pros

When maintaining your customers, you must arm yourself with the best tools to keep them, in addition to having a good call to action you must have the right tools to reach them. And Campaign Monitos is ideal for that.

Cons

Excellent platform for newsletters!

Just dove into this platform for a client of mine. The design and template platform is very well done. The options are not endless but the interactivity is unbeatable. No extensive coding knowledge necessary, so I found it easy to use. Beautifully self-explanatory in all ways. Give it a try for sure!

Pros

The customer support is top-notch from my experience. Quick, explanatory and complete. I had no holes in my interaction with them. Templates are really nice.

Cons

Not as much freedom as a customized design platform but a great bang for your buck either way.

Good for the basics

Overall, a good email software platform and I'd recommend if you don't need anything to fancy or in depth.

Pros

Very easy to use for someone that doesn't have a lot of design background and needs a tool that's simple and user friendly

Cons

Was often glitchy while I was using it - at one point I had a campaign revert back to an older version because of the autosave function. Also, when I was using the software, it did not include a responsive design, which was problematic at times

The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Pros

The UI is very responsive and easy to use. Even though it is easy to use it is also a very advanced and helpful UI.

Cons

I think the software is pretty expensive compared to competitor products. Besides the price point there are not a whole lot of cons to the software.

Campaign Monitor Review

Overall I have a neutral opinion of working with Campaign Monitor. It all depends on your needs.

Pros

I began using Campaign Monitor because it had more editing capabilities than MailChimp. I work in a marketing department for a fairly large company - we have a few designers but sometimes I needed to make a few small tweaks on my own (without having to bother our designers). As a result, I found the platform to be fairly intuitive. I did end up outgrowing this service from an editing capability as well as features, but for a small or mid-size company this service may be just fine for you.

Cons

I had wished for more editing capabilities than what was offered with this software.

Decent email tool

Pros

Easy to use email tool that does its job. WYSIWYG interface is simple and copying existing templates will do what you need it to do without a fuss

Cons

Limited functionality compared to the marketing automation platforms out there. Deliverability can be an issue if you don't use your own ISP

Campaign Monitor long time user

I have been a long time user, but never a power-user. So for someone on a budget, the wealth of tools is fantastic and due my great experiences, I have now ensured other businesses use this software too.

Pros

The cost-effectiveness combined with the wealth of tools for tracking and implementing newsletters

Cons

For a new user it can be a bit over whelming where to start.

Campaign Monitor has been a great resource for some of my clients.

Pros

They have some great features within their system like social sharing buttons in campaigns, an easy to use point-and-click editor, and nice analytics.

Cons

Though, it lacks though compared to other email automation services such as Infusionsoft or Hubspot.

Fantastic support!

I submitted a question through their tech support and had quick communication. My question was answered and I'm up-and-running today.

Pros

User friendly, comprehensive

Cons

I haven't ran into any problems that are show stoppers yet.

Great Email Marketing!

Pros

Easy to use and very simplistic. Love the UI, functions and features. Everyone including the beginner can shortly send out an eye popping email. They have brought my email campaigns to another level of professionalism.

Cons

Software is on the pricey side compared to others. The support is good although not with live. Only so much you can do customization wise. Other than that it does the job.

Intuitive and clean

Pros

Easy for new users to understand with a great interface and deep functionality for more experienced users.

Cons

We had some lag times with support teams but this was the exception. Other than that it works like all the top tier applications in it's class

Good Email Marketing Automation Tool

Pros

Intuitie UI, Easy to onboard & setup, Ubercool email editor makes this tool really stand out amongst competition. Support and pricing is really good and are at a different level.

Cons

Haven't faced any under the cons side so far yet.