Campaigner Reviews

Campaigner Reviews

3.77/5 (53 reviews)
6,850

Justine Perron-Mongeau

Campaigner can work but there is a lot of road blocks before you get a functioning email.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Good for big mailing lists a various segments. Segmenting is easy. CASL Compliant. Very interesting webinar sessions are often offered. Adding Google Analytics tracking is built-in.

Kim Lay

I use campaigner to send multiple campaigns daily. Downtime is rare & customer service is excellent!

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Easy to use, statistics, copying campaigns, friendliness & knowledge of staff/support, I can insert a jpg file or create or copy & paste HTML

carina schott

I have been using campaigner for about 10 years and my experience is always good, tech support great

Reviewed 2018-04-16

nothing reallygreat tech support! I probably would have gone to another service but your text support is so good - I love the fact that I can talk to a real person, I don't have to wait on hold forever and they are always kind, even when I am not such a tech savvy person, they are still patient and helpful.

Tim Sessions

Campaigner has been my company's newsletter resell solution for over 2 years.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

The ability to offer a newsletter solution to our clients.The depth of Campaigner is very nice. They have a lot of tools and functionality that allow for strategic and detailed email marketing campaigns. Their customer support is responsive and ready to answer any questions one might have.

Audrey Bolema

I got a bit lost with the overall design but we have used the system for years and years.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-02

Does the job for the price point and flexibility. We have explored using other competitors but have never pulled the trigger based on what Campaigner has to offer.

Sakis Triantafyllakis

WORST email marketing software provider

Reviewed 2017-04-19

I have been using Campaigner for more than 3 months and my experience started nice and ended awful. They charged me even when I sent them an email to cancel my subscription. They would not refund me claiming that they never received my email (which were messages from their customer support platform). When I sent them screenshots proving to them that I sent the messages and for some unknown reason they didn't receive it they opened a refund request. Initially it would take 3-5 working days. I followed up more than 5 times and after 20 working days they informed me "Your refund request has denied by our Finance Department because you did not call into cancel till 03/21/2017 which was 13 days into your bill cycle. This decision is final." The tone is unprofessional and this is not how to treat a customer especially when you have mistreated him. From their point of view, I should have 1) predicted that they would charge me wrongly, 2) checked my account the next day and 3) called them right away to complain. This is not a company to do business with. I have been in the industry for many years and it's the second time I feel I was scammed. I will be moving to another ESP and find my peace. Hope my experience can help you avoid making the same mistake as me.Ease of use, Free trial

Andrew Bray

We have been using Campaigner for 3 years now and it meets our needs.

Reviewed 2018-03-22

AB testing has been a plus for us. It is a good price point. The ease of use is good. Reporting and tracking are easy to use and comprehensive.

Suri Tamna

Excellent product

Reviewed 2016-11-11

Well-structured, well-supported, and fully-featured. Campaigner has a vast set of tools to allow us to customize our emails with personalized information. The reports and analytics are best-in-class. We use this for internal communications in a large (10,000+ employees) company with offices spread across the U.S. I'd recommend taking with a grain of salt reviews from a person (who clearly posted twice) who is too disorganized/lazy to end their free trial. The fact that Campaigner gives s 30-day free trial is, by itself, a really good feature for those trying it out. Just make sure you're not too lazy to cancel if you no longer want the service.Great feature set, easy to learn.

Susan Kutno

I've been with Campaigner for years and would not change for anything

Reviewed 2018-03-29

New and repeat business.Customer service is #1 as well as ease of creating and sending campaigns. I use this software just about every day. I love that I can create new campaigns and send them in the future. I love that I can create campaigns and send them immediately

Paula Habas

We send out out HQ campaigns and control of 36 chapters campaigns, Solution worked. The team I wor

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Ease of mindOnce it was set up, it was very easy to use. Reporting was fast, once you figured out how to use it. Staff were friendly . Users ( 39) had very little problems using project with minimal direction.

Eric Zk

Very User Friendly

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Ease of use and track-ability on subject line options. The ease of use is the best, the templates for all the holidays and situations rock. It is great how it integrates with our business Facebook also. The tracking features are wonderful, you can see the click rate for each link in the email. The duel subject line option works well. Really like the total package and customer service has helped us every time we needed it. The scheduled sends for future sales or events is a great tool to have.

Brian Eastcott

It works. It takes some use and practice to become real familiar and proficient.

Reviewed 2018-03-26

It supports key features we need like unsubscribe facility, reporting, etc. It has supported our email communications and campaigns well.

Ryan Pitman

I LOVE Campaigner!

Reviewed 2018-03-22

I use this software for all my email campaigns. It has easy to use templates that make emailing SO EASY!

Susan Pak

Marking flyer

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Yes, I gain client at the beginning .They have samples we can be used for the marketing and just made to input writing. Emails can be delivered within scheduled time frame

Sara Gerardo

Mostly Amazing, but Glitchy

Reviewed 2018-04-10

We saw an increase in deliverability when we sent our emails compared to a prior software.I love the many, many template options. As someone in marketing, it's important to me that my clients' emails aren't boring or repetitive. The customer service is responsive and helpful.

Phil Guertin

We have used Campaigner for the past 1 1/2 and its a key part of our marketing

Reviewed 2017-09-12

The ability to export and clean our database based off the the marketing results. If there is any spammy words used in the body of the message we should be notified when we are writing it.

George Mellor

Campaigner is invaluable in regularly reaching out to my customers and prospects.

Reviewed 2017-12-21

See review...The ability to quickly and efficiently frame and then launch a communication to my customers is an essential element that Campaigner brings to the table that is invaluable. This combined with Campaigner' exceptional reporting capabilities provide me with a comprehensive tool that is usable and effective. In addition, the flexible monthly billing cycle allows me to align my marketing costs with the revenue generating activities that Campaigner aids us in driving. Lastly, the Campaigner platform is provided at a superb price point. Every campaign pays for itself in short order. All told, it is by far the best use of my limited marketing dollars.

Shelley Patterson

I like Campaigner and feel its benefits are worth the cost. I would refer others to use it.

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Simplicity.I like the sort and filter features for contacts. The reports are useful and the most features are very easy to use.

Phil Eisaman

Best semi-automatic email software

Reviewed 2017-12-18

The interface is easy to use and easy to navigate. Imports are the easiest of any software I have ever used including some higher end software.

Kristin Steiner

I've been using Campaigner for over a decade and I love it!

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Campaigner is easy to use and your customer service is OUTSTANDING! And over the years, you've continued to add more and more features that make my job so much easier.

David Read

The campaigner tool is very easy to use. The team works very hard to provide the best service possib

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Easy of use. The software is very simple . Another pro is the analytics on the emails. Knowing how you are performing is always a plus.

Cindy Shapiro Tracy

I use the templates that are included to send emails to customers

Reviewed 2017-12-12

I like the variety of templates and ease of use. I can upload images and link to specific pages on our website. The templates can be easily modified to send a similar email to a different group.

Paul Rotter

I LOVE THIS EMAIL SITE!

Reviewed 2018-03-22

I use this for every email blast I send out to customers. Its super easy to use and does the job with great reporting!

Rachanee Munar

Campaigner.com is a CROOK. Strongly advice, [lease avoid

Reviewed 2016-07-25

I would like to say Campaigner.com is a crook and the worst email marketing software service. Campaigner.com has been charging me 19.95 usd, and I wasnt receiving any invoice in my email. I did not sign up to any monthly recurring payments. The monthly payment could have been hidden somewhere in fine print which I had no idea of. More so, I have no way to close my account in their website, and no way to remove my credit card information. When I emailed them to remove my account ASAP, they replied I had to call an international number! I had no way to call an international number given the fact I am halfway accoss the world and my landline was not capable of international calls. This operation almost borders to the point of illegal. This company is abusive and I strongly suggest you avoid them for your own sake. I had to cancel my credit card just so I wont be charged from them anymore.

Anonymous

We have used campaigner for several email campaigns and are pleased with its performance.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-17

The software is quite easy to use, especially for those not so technically inclined. Simple, effective, and user friendly.