All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Chekkit

Text messaging and reputation management platform

Chekkit Reviews

Pros

Ease of use and assistance/training provided by the Chekkit team was great. The reps were great with our teams and Chekkit was always available for follow-up when required.

Mike W.

Read the full review
A great way to keep track of the office progress. A Great constructive tool in comparison to other offices.

Brenda D.

Read the full review
Chekkit was a great alternative to a much higher priced competitor’s product. It accomplishes the exact same functions at a much better value.

Andy L.

Read the full review

Cons

No enterprise functionality at present to manage multiple locations from one dashboard.

Jeff M.

Read the full review
The time delay to update google. The reviews take a bit of time to update.

Genevieve P.

Read the full review
No personalized logins for users, but a simple work around is each member inputting their name before sending the review.

Kurtis A.

4.9

I find this software really great! It is a simple and easy way to gain reviews on Google!

Pros

I like how it's so simplified, in a few clicks you've sent out the numbers and your task is done. I also find the whole concept great, getting reviews has never been easier, and it even filters the good reviews from the bad!

Cons

I wish they had an option where you could send out a mass amount of numbers with names instead of having to manually input the names and numbers for the customer each time.

Simple, But Powerful

My overall experience has been extremely positive. The software is extremely useful and inexpensive. The value for me and my company is immense and I will definitely recommend it to others.

Pros

The Webchat feature is fluid, and very simple to use. It looks for modern and minimalistic on our website, and customers enjoy reaching us via text. We've been able to increase leads, qualify them quicker, and sell more vehicles. What more could I ask for??

Cons

The UI of the dashboard could be updated to be more modern. Having a dropdown menu for multiple locations would be helpful. Dynamic replies based on what the customer requests would be useful as well.

Ferris Lane Dental review

Experience is ok. A lot of patents won’t do the review even though they have consent at the appointment so that feels efforts are wasted.

Pros

The thing I like the most is the access to other companies reviews

Cons

The thing I liked the least is that there is no link between checkkit and my dental software and this haer is responsible for sending the review. It is sometimes hard to remember to send out a review but if there was a link between the two to have the patient selected without the user typing in all the info.

Very happy with Chekkit!

Pros

Customer service always responds quickly & are very helpful. The platform is very user friendly and has helped us keep in touch with our clients and track reviews.

Cons

A spot to search for last names of people who've done reviews would be great. it's hard to search for reviews right now.

Great Product, Very Pleased

Love it! Great value for the money.

Pros

It is easy to use, the app isn't glitchy like some of the competitors, and very professional.

Cons

The pop up on POS that allows tam members to send review requests is misleading. The "Do Not Send" button is highlighted and flashing, leading team members to select that option instead. Leading to less invitations sent.

Changed the way our team thinks about marketing completely

Always maintaining a great online presence. Helps us stand out online, and backs up our other marketing efforts, when people do hear about us, our reviews reflect how awesome our office is. Aggregating reviews, and all other social inboxes is key to being able to not only manage your online reputation but also responding to all the patients that leave reviews.

Pros

We used to use a lot of traditional advertising. Spend was high and the return was quite low. Chekkit team showed on how getting reviews on different platforms can get us new patients and to get us in the map pack often. The team worked really hard to help us get reviews, and new patients in the door. Have compared to other review platforms and chekkit seems to have all the bells and whistles, and top notch customer service.

Cons

everything has been good so far, from on boarding and training to set-up.

Chekkit review

Overall, the experience with Chekkit was great, however, our organization wasn't ready to fully commit to using the software to the best of it's ability. In an ever changing world where online reviews will likely make or break a decision for someone to walk in your door, Chekkit certainly assists in getting the reviews required to promote your business.

Pros

Cons

Conversion of text to review was lower than we anticipated. That could be in part due to Google requirements that in order to leave a review, one needs to have a gmail account.

Great Value

We have made substantial increases in our reviews.

Pros

The software is VERY easy to use and implement.

Cons

The only thing I have to say is that when the app notifies me of a new review and I click on it, it doesn't take me to the review it just takes me to the main oage then I have to click on reviews on the bottom. Just seems like direct navigation should be possible. Certainly not a make or break but just a refinement.

Good move to Chekkit

Pros

Great way to collect reviews and communicate with customers at an affordable value. We use the software at a two store retail business and it works great.

Cons

We wish the prompt to send review requests popped up with every sale rather than randomly.

Cost-effective solution packed with features

Pros

What I and my team like the most is being able to use it to request online reviews and also to text message prospective and current clients using various templates. We also use it for WebChat. The whole bundle is a fraction of the cost that we were paying a competitor for the same set of features.

Cons

I wish there were expanded options for requesting feedback and sending surveys.

Hi Ilona, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really glad that you enjoyed our reviews and messaging software. Thanks for the review and for being a great customer!

Great Product and Fantastic Price

Love it! I used a similar product for over a year and it was almost 5 times the cost! I am saving so much money with Chekkit.

Pros

I love this platform, it makes communicating between our customers, office and field technicians so much faster and smoother. The functions allow us to keep track of what our customers are asking for, look at pictures as a team and confirm appointments.

Cons

I can't come up with a con right now, so far it's working great.

chekkit

It's been good. Good feedbacks from patient and as well not so good. Had a couple of NO's when asked if I would be able to send it to them but other than that it's been good

Pros

Easy to use and allows you to keep track of how many you've sent.

Cons

I feel like I'm pestering the patient at times. Maybe if can be sent randomly to patients would make it easier.

Easy way to make a referral and gain more new patients.

It's been a good experience, easy to use and easy to ask for a online reviews. You can pick and choose who you would like to post a review about your business.

Pros

Easy to use and explain to patients and get follow through.

Cons

So far we our happy with Chekkit service.

love love chekkit!!

overall experience has been awesome! Top notch customer service!

Pros

EASE OF BEING ABLE TO SEND REQUESTS, LOVE SEEING COMPETITORS RESULTS AS WELL

Cons

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT CHEKKIT, HIGHLY RECOMMEND

A Great Way to Get Reviews

Pros

Chekkit is a super easy way to interface with your customers and it makes it very easy for them to leave a review for you. All and all I am really imporessed with the platform

Cons

I think that as good as the platform is that it might be overpriced, at least in my industry. I realize that good reviews have value but given that there are other ways to get reviews I wonder if the product should be more affordable.

Feedback

overall I think it's great - but only thing I would suggest is having a follow up visit from the sales rep maybe a month later just to see how its going and if anyone has any questions

Pros

I like the software - its easy to use pretty straight forward

Cons

nothing that I can think of - maybe if something could pop up on your screen as a reminder to send out surveys???

Very using friendly

Very friendly staff. Easy to use. Patients get the text very quick. We are always aware of any changes weather it be via email or a call from a staff member. They are always looking to improve.

Pros

The dash board is easy to navigate around.

Cons

We are pretty happy with the software. Wouldn't change anything.

Easy Communication software

Fast , easy, No white noise

Pros

-Easy to use - Response reviews easy to answer back - A great way to keep track of the office progress - A Great constructive tool in comparison to other offices -

Cons

Would be a great confirmation tool for appointments

Simple and effective review platform

Pros

Very simple to use, does not require special training for staff. Also very effective at soliciting customer reviews.

Best for less

Easy customer reviews from our customers for Google and Facebook

Pros

Price of ONLY $99 per month NO Contract Great Customer Service

Cons

Nothing at this point. The product does what it is suppose to do

Fast and easy

Pros

Very quick for me to be able to send review requests to my customers.

Cons

Would be nice to have the option to have my own sign in so I didn't have to enter my name as the person sending the request each time.

HomeSports admin

Pros

The web chat feature is extremely helpful to update customers on inventory and answer questions

Cons

We haven’t run into any issues yet. Great product.

Chekkit Review

We were checking out a couple of different avenues when customer service from Chekkit contacted us. We had a great informative meeting in which we learned how Chekkit could help our business. So far things have been great, the dashboard is easy to use and if there is ever a question we are promptly helped. It is a great local company!

Pros

I found the software to be very straight forward and easy to use. If I had a question it was easy to get in touch with someone to help!

Cons

The only con that I could see so far would be that there is not too much room to edit the personalized message that is sent out.

Very pleased with Chekkit

We have many more reviews.

Pros

Very easy to use and reminds the patient in 3 days.

Cons

Can not use for patients unless they have a gmail.

Pros

It is always nice to be able to have More than one log in option. Its user friendly.

Cons

Chekkit always stays on top of everything to avoid problems.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.