ClickCease Reviews

4.86/5 (119 reviews)

Pros
  • They helped me a lot when we were directly under attack.
  • It’s very easy to use and the configuration os very simple
  • Helpes us when an Ex Employee kept clicking out google ads.
  • Easy setup great customer service affordable pricing detailed report
Cons
  • Anything. I’m very happy with this tool.
  • There are no cons at this point and time.
  • No problems so far. This is fuly automated
  • There's not much I don't like about the software.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ana Bačanin

ClickCease review

Reviewed 2019-06-14

It is easy to use, transparent, and there is a lot of manual control. Customer service is great and they are more than willing to explain everything and find the best way to solve the problem. Our Account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great and very dedicated. He made constant efforts to realize what are the client's needs, and how to improve the way ClickCease works for us. ClickCease saved us a lot of money by now and eliminated our competitors' efforts to harm our budget. Would recommend to anyone in e-commerce business.

Pros
Easy to use, transparent, lots of manual settings, amazing customer service and account manager.

Cons
Some of the reports weren't correct, but the problem is being solved now.

Ofir Aricha

Phenomenal click detection and block solution

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Been working with Click cease for the last 2 years and they saved whole lot of fraudulent clicks for my clients

Pros
Easy setup great customer service affordable pricing detailed report

Cons
I guess the new ad spy feature is still in beta because I haven't seen much data from it yet.

Christian von Goetz

Protects you from craudent Ad klicks

Reviewed 2019-08-23

Google does not help you when single useres kilck your ads 10 or more tmes per minute. Clickease use the google ip blocking to keep thes useres, or ex employee or competitors out.

Pros
Helpes us when an Ex Employee kept clicking out google ads.

Cons
No problems so far. This is fuly automated

Uri Aroch

I Run PPC campaigns in very competitive markets, unfortunately not all the competitors playing fair

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Great software, if your budget is running out with no conversions and high CTR just try it and save tons of $

Pros
Allow me to ignore the competitor clicks and run high bids, and saves me time looking at the IP recordings manually. In some industries it's a matter of losing or winning

Cons
Interface design is a bit old and hard to find, but the support is super fast and helpful

Kasia Subieta

Awesome tool to help automate IP banning and save money

Reviewed 2016-11-03

I love the tool. It's just not realistic to look up all the IP's that click on your ads and this helped eliminate my manual process of counting IP's and banning multi-clickers with no conversions. Real time and money saver. It's also great because I only have to maintain one banned IP list instead of going into each campaign. I requested a feature add, and they took care of it within a week, which blew my mind. I've never seen software improved upon that quick, so their team rocks- very responsive.

Pros
-ability to manage only 1 IP ban list for all campaigns -auto-detection rules -own IP ban list

Cons
-'Click Fraud Threshold' has a max of 100 days. As a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 360 days if possible. -'Block IPs for a certain period' has a max of 90 days. Again, as a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 180 days if possible.

Joshua Palmatier

ClickCease Saves Me Money!

Reviewed 2019-01-30

ClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.

Pros
ClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.

Cons
At first I was getting a lot of notification emails about the IPs that were getting blocked, but I have since learned how to shut those off.

Roman Munteanu

We love it!

Reviewed 2019-08-30

Pros
We've been using ClickCease for over a year on one of our products. We love it so much, and we started to use it for a second product recently.

Cons
It's been very efficient in keeping bad traffic away coming from AdWords, and at the same time saving us money.

Yona Remer

A Digital Marketing Lifesaver

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Pros
The Clickcease software enabled our company to ensure that our ads were properly servicing potential clients and that fraudulent clicks were systematically removed. It was incredibly easy and intuitive working on the Clickcease platform and working directly with their engineers.

Cons
I can't find any cons for Clickcease, they were exceptionally helpful and accommodating of our particularly complex and tricky case of click fraud. They also made themselves available throughout the day, despite a considerable time difference.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks for the great review Yona.
Happy we could help you and your campaigns.

Excellent software & support

Reviewed 2019-03-25

Pros
Beautiful and clean software that even has an optional dark mode! The automated Adwords claims are amazing and the ability to finely tune the blocking process and sensitivity is flawless.

Cons
No plans available for super small ad budgets. Suggestions: $5/month plan <$200/month ad spend $10/month plan <$800/month ad spend $25/month plan <$2000/month ad spend $50/month plan >$2001/month ad spend

Helpful Service

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Pros
Takes care of blocking unwanted clicks, can customize the blocking settings, can white list our own IP's

Cons
billing is very confusing, deleting a domain is difficult, wish it could take on bing ads like google

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

James Bertram

Depending on your industry, this could be a life-saver

Reviewed 2019-06-06

There's nothing new to blocking IP addresses in Google Ads or Bing; but ClickCease helps report on and manage this blocking without having to think. It's a much easier and better way to keep on top of the blocking.

Pros
Once the thresholds are set, it takes the thought out of having to manage fraudulent clicks. How much value you get out of the tool will really depend on your industry, the CPCs, and your targeting, but we've found great value in having that layer of protection to stop over-clickers and competitors.

Cons
Doesn't connect to Bing Ads via their API to block automatically.

Best Fraud Click Monitor

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Pros
Ease of use, the automated protection, details to clicks, and device ID tracking

Cons
When they add new features i feel like it takes at least a month after it launches for it to really work.

Peter Benes

Protection from wasted ad spend

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-28

We've experienced some aggressive competitor actions against our brand. ClickCease turns off ads from IP addresses that have clicked numerous times, and also removes ads showing on IPs that are known to be questionable. I feel confident that my ads are showing to actual prospects, and I'm not just burning through ad spend on existing clients, competitors and bots.

Pros
ClickCease stops regular clients from clicking ads, and also keeps competitors from intentionally burning through my ad budget by keeping my ads off their searches.

Cons
I wasn't sure if I'd be able to track ROI, but so far so good. It looms like it pays for itself, and then some.

Jeevan Katwaru

Great software

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Pros
The service is easy to implement and catches fraud. I don't have to log in much.

Cons
There's not much I don't like about the software.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Matt Karls

Good company

Reviewed 2019-05-24

Pros
They helped me a lot when we were directly under attack.

Cons
Cost for our business model (many domain landing pages).

Anonymous

Easy to set up click fraud prevention

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Overall the experience was pretty easy, despite few minor snags. The support helped me worked them out pretty fast.

Pros
Easy to set up and use. Fastlearning curve. New features added often.

Cons
Small block list size is really not optimal for large accounts. We do go through the list on daily basis.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

They Are Great Knowledgeable Experts

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Pros
Im Ehsan Digital Marketing Manager of SOS Appliance repair Inc. based in Toronto, We had Lots of invalid clicks before we had loose a lot of money every day for invalid clicks on Adwords. We had called Google Adwords Customer Service 100 times and spoke with 100 Adwords Experts but we cant solve our issue. At Last we found ClickCease and Contact with them a specialist, Help Us with their Advice and finally they fix it, with their solution. Thank you ClickCease,

Cons
Great Customer Service User friendly Design Valuable for money knowledgeable Experts lots of useful features

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Ehsan!

Serge Tsy

Great soft to know whats happening with your marketing dollars

Reviewed 2019-01-08

I love it and highly recommend it to any account with more than $500 spend a month

Pros
Ease of use, ease of installation, great support and of course, the soft itself -- detecting fraud clicks & auto-blocking them

Cons
I didn't like their old dashboard, but luckily they recently upgraded it and now it's really great

Derek Williams

Within the first few minutes, we could see that our competitors were, in fact, killing our spend.

Reviewed 2017-06-11

Pros
The stuff works. I know there are a lot of phony reviews, etc. So, I opted for Basic membership, and when I realized how well it is working (and my competitors realized that they must be more crafty now), I upgraded to Standard Plan. Whereas before, my competitors were just clicking onto the ads, now they are using a VPN - Clickcease can mitigate this (so can Google, but they refuse to).

Cons
I think that the interface for IP `detection notification options can be laid out more clearly, but perhaps I'm just a little dumb haha. It's actually very very good software with no bugs that I can tell.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Derek!!

Emanuele Ricciotti

Good choice to prevent fraud

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Pros
It is a good software easy to use that let us detect possible attac from IPS and range of IPS. I think it is helpful to save money

Cons
Easy to use and set up. In 5 minute you can start tracks and analyze all the IPS that visits your site

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Awesome tool

Reviewed 2019-03-07

Since I decided to buy this tool, I’ve saved lots Of money and now I know that my Ads are being clicked by real people. The perfomance of my campaigns is much better now.

Pros
It’s very easy to use and the configuration os very simple

Cons
Anything. I’m very happy with this tool.

Aaron Chambers

Great Adwords addon

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Pros
I have actually been utilizing Clickcease to stop click scams attacks for my customers. Google does a partial work filtering to stop scams clicks, but not enough

Cons
One single thing is annoying, when you are super aggressive and block entire classes of ip's, your drop in rankings and your add is less displayed

Response from ClickCease

Thanks for the review Aaron.
Indeed the aggressive mode needs to be used with caution. We also advise to talk to use before activating it.

Stephanie Ballard

Excellent Program!

Reviewed 2019-06-06

Excellent!

Pros
This program definitely saved us a lot of money on google ads. I like how we can set limits for amount of times one ip can click on our ads.

Cons
Nothing negative to say. I really like the program.

ClickCease review

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Great...very nice and functional software

Pros
Ability to stop click fraud repeatedly...it is easy to use, efficient and really works

Cons
That is is necessary to have to protect against click fraud in the first place

Brian DeAngelis

STOP CLICK FRAUD NOW

Reviewed 2019-01-09

After 5 years of running Adwords with not a single fraudulent click we started to get hammered daily and losses mounted. Google themselves does not have the infrastructure designed to resolve fraudulent clicks and or they intentionally choose not to address it. Proof being that they asked me to source out my own solution. So even though ClickCease bears an additional monthly cost that should be covered by all the money we pay Google it is worth the peace of mind.

Pros
Easy to activate Quick dedicated support Refund feature a must Gave me confidence to remain on Adwords

Cons
There are no cons at this point and time.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10