All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ClickFunnels

Cloud based marketing automation software for SMBs

ClickFunnels Reviews

Good product or good affiliate program?

Pros

Strong features and I liked how much content was made available, as well.

Cons

A bit complicated & overly robust (for my needs). Expensive.

Great if you are good at marketing

I would love to see how it works for people who are better at marketing, design, and have a larger marketing budget. I see how easy it and how it could be super effective.

Pros

It was easy to setup and funneled people easily from the landing page through to the email collection page and finally to the signup page. It worked as needed and was easy to add pictures and other items to make it look good.

Cons

It all worked well. We probably did not put enough money in our Facebook ads and our offer on our funnel was probably not strong enough so we did not see the desired results. Having a better landing page would have been good, but that is our fault and not the software.

Just getting started

Loving it so far

Pros

There are courses that are for people like me with a burning desire to launch, but don't yet know exactly what they are launching!

Cons

Some redundant marketing that I have already done or am past in my journey still flows to me.

Tremendous Software

Pros

Great product to sell services and products quickly and to set up the website quickly without that much technical ability.

Cons

If you have been using shopify or Wix for building websites you will need time to get acquainted to clickfunnels.

A great instrument to help market your products

A great tool to help you market your products

Pros

- Tons of features - Great customer support - Great interfacing with Shopify - Definitely worth the price

Cons

- If it is your first time using, there might be a bit of a learning curve. However once you get your feet wet, it's a breeze.

Simple, Powerful Software to Automate Your Marketing (BUT, Bad Customer Service)

Pros

It makes your marketing efforts look beautiful with little effort. Very powerful design that even an imbecile can use.

Cons

Rough customer service. Takes a long time to get issues resolved. Shouldn't occur with a company of this size.

Funneling made easy

Pros

First of all, customer service is AMAZING. They make it easy to understand their functiona even if you are not computer savvy. Their funnels are clever and server most if not all needs

Cons

It’s a bit pricey but when you get your funnel rolling it’s worth it.

Everything is a funnel

So many features that allow you to build simple and complex funnels.

Pros

The fact that it's an all in one marketing/sales process that turns everything into a funnel.

Cons

It's design and functionality is a little out-dated and it's VERY expensive.

Almost Purchased

Pros

I did a ton of research into ClickFunnels. I watched every webinar, video, and extensively looked through the trial. It offers a lot of great options from building a website to email marketing to membership portals and more.

Cons

I ended up not purchasing it because I didn't have time to learn the process and it was a bit more than I needed in the beginning of my new business. It was also really pricey for me when I didn't have any clients yet.

Click Funnels Review

We are trying to get more leads. Overall I am happy with our purchase.

Pros

I like the drag and drop functions building a landing page/website is very simple.

Cons

Understanding how to make things work is often difficult and there is no phone support.

Clickfunnels Review

Pros

Clickfunnels is an easy to use drag and drop funnel builder. Plus the helpful email swipes it comes with. Its made life easier for me as an entrepreneur.

Cons

Well.... I would say it's quite too expensive but it's worth it.

Just Wow

So far I love it

Pros

I love the features. How easy it is to set up and how fast I can do everything.

Cons

Nothing really. If I was going to pick something it would have to be how many funnels I am allowed to have for the low end price.

Great quality landing pages

My overall experience is very good. I reccomend it but if you want to use it it is better to acquire some technical skills in funnel building and marketing, or it could be useless!

Pros

This product is the concretization of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] strategies, so it can only be great! The quality of the landing pages you can create is impressive, as well as the level of automatization you can reach. Moreover, you can choose among a lot of templates and the support is great!

Cons

Maybe the only con is that it is not extremely intuitive and it requires some technical skills in funnel building to be really profitable.

Why didn't I use it sooner?

I've noticed clickfunnels for years and have known that one day I would need one for my business. Their programs have so much value! The coaches in the programs are using their strengths and are in their zone of genius (you can tell). And mostly, I'm just really sad I didn't jump all in sooner!

Pros

So much value and support for the cost. Everyone I know that uses Clickfunnels is very successful and highly recommends it.

Cons

Can be a little intimidating to set up the first time.

My ClickFunnels Review

Works great for my business.

Pros

Easy step by step setup. Everything seems to flow properly.

Cons

Some times it may conflict with other linking software, but if you contact support of both software, there is always a solution.

Great for Sales Campaign Automation

Pros

The training and support are strong, plus the time saved building custom funnels.

Cons

Click Funnels is definitely not the cheapest option out there, but it's worth the investment if you put the time into it.

getting ready to build

Outrageously outlandish, informative, breaking grounds in new territory and fast pasted

Pros

So far, OFA is informative and the ClickFunnels site is overwhelmingly interesting, captivating, and user-friendly with support team.

Cons

I'm waiting for results for dollars in, dollars made...

Love ClickFunnes

Amazing,

Pros

Obviously for a new person in the industry, for me, is very amazing and a bit overwhelming, the integrations, are very very helpful.

Cons

The crazy need to oversell everything at the beginning.

ClickFunnels gives value

ClickFunnels gave me a new experience in the marketing world, where the software helps to quickly build the funnels

Pros

Easy to use, saving time and cost-effective

Cons

Copy pages from one funnel to another funnel is not so obvious.

Best Software Ever!

I am able to build multiple funnels to speak to every different kind of customer that we have and customize their experience with us.

Pros

It is super easy to use and the support and training is awesome!

Cons

Can't think of any. But it does not read my mind! Haha.

Create Lead Magnets Quickly

Pros

I like that it's easy to duplicate funnels and/or steps to reuse ones that work well for my purposes.

Cons

I don't like that you have to click on just the right box in order to edit a section.

Click funnels

My experience was good except at the beginning of the installation and tuning of all the tools that required more effort

Pros

It was the pioneer tool for the creation of sales funnels with all the necessary functions to integrate the different instances of a funnel

Cons

For the Latin American market the tools are expensive because it requires a monthly membership and today there are more accessible alternatives

Affiliate sales review

Pros

I really appreciated great features on the tracking of Click funnel sales and sources

Cons

The time for tracing past sales is only 7 days. This can be problematic if missed by a user.

LOVE it so far

Pros

It makes getting new leads so easy and introduced me to affiliate marketing which is amazing passive income.

Cons

There is a learning curve that you must get over to use this.

Good Softwaqre

Veery Good

Pros

All of the free funnels. I have at least 80 funnels

Cons

You have to search hard to get the right assistance

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.