All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ClickFunnels

Cloud based marketing automation software for SMBs

ClickFunnels Reviews

Solid software as a service. Can be difficult to learn, would be nice if support via chat was 24/7.

Pros

Once you learn the basics of how everything works, it becomes relatively easy (or at least easier) to create landing pages. The software has improved over the last several months, so that has been a good thing. I like how you can duplicate a funnel and make changes, and I like the split testing of funnels as well.

Cons

Certain functions don't always seem to be where they should be. Also, you can make a change to the path of a funnel and it won't take. You don't receive any sort of message to tell you why, it just doesn't work. After putting in a ticket, I learned that you can't have the same path name for two funnels, even if they are under different URLs. Not sure why this is the case.

CLICKFUNNELS

I would recommend Clickfunnels for anyone wanting to build their business online and today, everyone is online!

Pros

Once you learn how to use Clickfunnels, you'll be hooked! It is hands down the best way to connect with clients and mine for new Clients

Cons

It's so feature rich, it takes time to learn all you can do with it but once you do, you'll love it!!

Hi Rod, Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review! We are thrilled you are enjoying it! You are going to accomplish amazing things. Keep up the great work!

Built for people looking to share their message with the world!

It's the best software for marketers and I don't know where I would be without it

Pros

It's quick, easy, require no tech skills to use. Easy to drag, drop set up payments and integrations. Everything links together in ONE place. Extremely efficient!

Cons

Honestly, whatever you need that's missing, just contact the support them and they'll work on it

FREE TRIAL USER REVIEW - 2ND DAY USING

Getting ads out for my store, I new to this business and have signed up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Quick Shopify store setup and he uses only Click funnels and he put together a ad/sales product page for us to load and make changes to it for our products we want to show for BFCM. I found it easy following his already setup funnel, so seems easy fast not sure it would be if I had to start from scratch. Also having problem with adding a button for email sign ups at the end of the funnel. but will figure it out, going thru videos, training docs right now. If I cant figure it out I will see if I can talk to someone on Chat

Pros

How easy it is to build a funnel, import, make changes, cloning is great, so you can make sure it is how you want before submitting.

Cons

I am doing my first funnel, I have Aweber, but not setup any list, etc yet so not sure if that is why when I try to do the integration, nothing shows up in the drop downs

A great replacement for a website

So far, so good. We like the tracking available within ClickFunnels that helps us see where people are interacting with the site. It's easy to make tweaks quickly if you notice something is working or if it's not.

Pros

I like all the cookbook choices of all the available funnels to use. It is pretty much plug and play. The funnels are easy to set up and you know that the science behind the funnel works. It's been proven. They are very good teachers of how to set up sales funnels.

Cons

It has some quirks. Sometimes you can get decision fatigue because there are so many types of funnels to choose from.

Just Awesome!

Just mind-blowing! It scares me because I've had about 20 new business ideas since finding Click Funnels. Now I just need to invent more time to do them all. Step by step right?

Pros

Being able to start with an existing funnel template and turn it into my own design really easily. It's so easy to do, I want 1,000 funnels all in action so now I need to figure out what to use them for.

Cons

Sometimes get a bit lost in the amount of additional stuff I can buy or the massive amount of additional resource I need to absorb.

Great Product

Overall, I loved the platform and great value for very little cost compared. Will highly recommend and will use again!!!

Pros

Loved this product, very easy to use once you learn it! Getting your funnels set up is awesome and this is a very well made, well done product to help your business bring in lots of money once set up correctly.

Cons

It can take a while to set everything up and there is a learning curve. If you take the time to understand and learn the software, it will work great.

Thorough Yet Unavoidably Cookie Cutter

Pros

What I absolutely love about ClickFunnels is just how much can be managed through a single service. The fact that you can have the majority, if not all, of your website on ClickFunnels is outstanding. Then to be able to manage affiliates and leads via the software is a really outstanding concept.

Cons

Despite the promised functionality, Backpack and Actionetics are highly limited. In 2-3 years, the functionality may be unparalleled, but at the moment the little bugs make it an extremely frustrating process. I can't find a good reason to pay the additional money when there are alternatives like Mailchimp for a far better CRM and other decent affiliate solutions out there. Even just the core software alone, the same blocks that create a level of ease in the software also create a cookie cutter page design that's unavoidably obvious to the trained eye that you're using ClickFunnels. Most people end up using either the default font or switching it to Raleway. Either way, it's just not customizable enough to create genuinely unique design.

Made it possible for me to Build Sales Pages Easily

Absolutely Amazing.. this software has been a crucial piece of changing our lives and living the life of our dreams.

Pros

The ease of use in terms of being able to drag and drop elements on to a website and create a sales page

Cons

a little bit of a learning curve, but once you got going it was indeed straight forward and easy

Outstanding Customer Support

I am very impressed with the customer service. My issue with the cloned funnel was resolved very quickly. The guy taking care of me made a video of each step I needed to take to fix the issue. He then sent me the video and remained in contact until I confirmed the issue had been solved. The video was easy to follow and instructions were clear, even for a non-tech person like myself. Thank you.

Pros

I'm new to click funnels. I completed the free trial and bought the subscription. I'm learning as I go along and am seeing how the functionalities will be able to help me sell my training services. What I love the most are the drag and drop elements, which make it quite easy to build funnels, and the ability to be able to share funnels and benefit from the success other people have had. It's a great community.

Cons

There are a few issues which are hard to identify. I cloned a funnel and was unable to to see a preview of it in the browser. I didn't know that I had to change the path name for the different funnel stages.

Why I love Clickfunnels <3

Overall I love Clickfunnels. It makes selling products and acquiring leads easier than ever before.

Pros

So much functionality. Clickfunnels makes publishing a regular website or ecommerce website quick and easy.

Cons

I wish Clickfunnels was more suited for building out websites than just landing pages and funnels. It would be awesome if you could build out certain sections of a website (header, footer, menu, etc) similar to Wordpress and PHP looping code.

Grow your company

It is great helped me to grow my business, I could not leave it now

Pros

It is easy to use and they teach you the why behind the how. So you know the best way to do it. Great why to grow your business

Cons

Support is slow.they are great at selling the ideas but the support desk is not as good at implementation.

Best Funnel Builder

Pros

This is the best funnel builder on the market!

Cons

The manager option to give multiple access to virtual employees is still not available.

ClickFunnels is the most excited I have been in years.

I'm saving a lot of time in my daily workflow not having to jump between complex editing software. I also am not dealing with separate e-mail issues, or website hosting.

Pros

The ease of setting up funnels and customizing their layout to match our brand. The amazing amount of tutorial content is outstanding. During business hours someone answers the phone if you need help and knows the answer to whatever question you have. They understand time is money. I'm not going to say it is cheep however, I learned a long time ago; things are only "expensive" if they are not valuable.

Cons

Honestly at this point, I'm waiting on a phone call to upgrade to their biggest package. If this can be called a problem it is the one I am having.

Best all in one marketing tool

Amazing. A lot of the benefit isn't even the program itself, it's in the way it helps you market the right way. Simply buying into what the company is helping people do and becoming a student of their philosophy on business and marketing will make a huge difference in your business. Aside from that, the program is simply the best out there.

Pros

Everything is included. Everything you need from an online marketing/funnels standpoint is all included. No piecing together pieces of software or programs here and there. Integrations are so easy and everything just works. Documentation is superb if you have any questions. You need to implement funnels from a strategy standpoint and every alternative is just much more complicated.

Cons

Some things could be improved and there are some bugs here and there. It is somewhat new so that is to be expected, and with so many moving parts, I'm more in amazement that there aren't more problems. There aren't many cons, price being possibly the only one, it can be hard to justify for the first few months.

Perfect for simple sales marketing funnels, not perfect for enterprise marketing efforts.

Quick, effective page/funnel building for marketing products online

Pros

The page builder/funnel infrastructure is solid. You can tell a marketer created it because it is simply perfect for building marketing funnels.

Cons

There seems to be a lot of issues with their back end server infrastructure and cache updates. Elements and page orders, etc. do not always update as you expect them to, as well as their server systems have proven to be only about 90% reliable. Not a problem at low traffic volumes, but a huge issue for anyone driving thousands of users per hour to their sites. Support is also not that knowledgable or helpful, though they try their best.

Easy to use page builder for our non technical team

Easy to use and setup quickly, easy for non technies to quickly grasp what needs to be done and get right in and start building pages almost immediately.

Pros

It's intuitive for our team (who is non techie for the most part) to just dive right in and build out the pages necessary to run promotions.

Cons

There are some bugs in the software which can make the process of building out a page a bit annoying. For our use case uploading images can be bugged at times, and the membership site part of the process was a bit confusing with saving and naming pages and urls, but overall this is a great tool that does what we needed in empowering our team to do more without needing to learn the nuances of html and css.

Clickfunnels Tops The List In Sales Funnel Builders

Clickfunnels helps me create all my sales funnels fast. It makes running your online business smoother.

Pros

I'm an experienced freelancer and have used almost all page builders, Clickfunnels tops the list. It makes creating all your sales funnels fast, from squeeze pages to sales pages, Clickfunnels does the job perfectly well.

Cons

I have one major issue with Clickfunnels, and that is the "undo" functionality. It would be nice if you can undo a mistake when creating pages.

AMAZING capabilities!

Overall experience is outstanding and we will definitely continue to increase our use of ClickFunnels.

Pros

Easy drag and drop platform. One of the best things about CF is that you can share a template to another user. We have benefitted greatly from having funnels shared to us by other users so that we didn't have to build it from the ground up - change it to our look and feel, but the funnel itself is already in place. Also, their tech support is out of this world. Incredibly helpful for any question!! If they can't provide a link to already-created-FAQ help, they make a simple video from inside your own account and SHOW you how to do what you are trying to get help with. Highly recommend CF. You can get a free 14-day trial here: https://webclass.clickfunnels.com/signupnow/?cf_affiliate_id=1228584&affiliate_id=1228584&aff_sub=dashboard&aff_sub2=fhauto

Cons

I wish the cost was less but quality is quality! Some things are worth paying for.

Exceptional Cloud-based Application for Trend setting Entrepreneurs and Businesses

My experience has been positive. One of the most beneficial aspects has been the ability to combine this software with other applications currently in use.

Pros

During my time in the use and implementation of this software, I have learned so much. The program has such a detailed integration of tools which have been designed to enhance profitability in an exceptionally brief time. The support has been phenomenal and I have been very pleased with our results. There is still a lot of information I have not become familiar with and look forward to learning them in the future.

Cons

Because the software is so vast, someone unfamiliar with all aspects of its capabilities might find it to be overwhelming. This where the training and support become crucial to success. I would strongly suggest that and individual or business prioritize the utilization of time and patience. Results may not be evident right away but definitely worth the investment both financially and through hard work and sweat.

Great platform

Really fast and quality funnels!

Pros

I love all of the options of clickfunnels. You can do absolutely almost anything using this platform. Usually, the only one I use.

Cons

Can be a pain to learn, but it's worth it, especially for the value. I recommend this to every client I have because of its advanced usability.

ClickFunnels ROCKS!

Fabulous! We are really enjoying Clickfunnels and use it daily

Pros

ClickFunnels - 100% customizable, you can do whatever you want if you are creative or use a template if you want something fast. Hooks up with Zapier and other programs easily

Cons

Dislike - You have to change the URL for your pages in 3 different spots before it will save. It would be nice to make the change in just one spot

Click Funnels

Awesome with every turn from small issues I needed to learn how to do to the way they keep in touch to make sure everything is going the way it should... They are Awesome

Pros

There are so many things the software does it is Amazing, it is so user friendly even beginners can use it. The time it takes to complete a task is minimal compared to the old ways of accessing a website to change something

Cons

ummm yeah I am still thinking, can't think of 1

The best funnel builder!

Pros

The all in one platform was appealing. To get everything I need for sales funnels under one system.

Cons

Half baked tools. Backpack and actionetics are suffering and lacking. Customer support is also pretty bad now. It used to be great but not anymore.

It's like MC D's up in here cause I'm loving it!!!

AWSOMELY AMAZING!!!!

Pros

I have been using click funnels for two months now. I am taking the one funnel away challenge for the second time now!!! what they teach is that freak en awesome. i am even using what they teach to close contracting deals for muck higher prices!!! they teach you how too get peps to give you their money! There soft ware is amazing. and i can not wait for the call canter tech support they have promised. I am sure it will be just as amazing as the rest of click funnels! and their STAFF! THE STAFF WOW JUST WOW!

Cons

NO CALL CENTER FOR TECH SUPPORT!!! I am the kind of guy that needs things spelled out for him some times. I am also very tech challenged but determined and willing to learn just wish i did not have to wait doing email tech support a phone call would be faster and easier but love that the staff will email me a how to video!!!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.