All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ClickFunnels

Cloud based marketing automation software for SMBs

ClickFunnels Reviews

Simple

Hope it never goes away. Planning to build 80% of our business from this program.

Pros

With all of the noise, if you can get the correct coach to walk you through it, ClickFunnels surpasses EVERYTHING available. You would be sorely mistaken to byspass ClickFunnels, especially if you are an SBO. Even if you have to pay someone to work marketing for your business because you don't have the time to dedicate, they'd better be using ClickFunnels and it's within your best interest to understand it fully.

Cons

The email marketing is not the ideal setup, but someone else has to have a business right? 3rd party email marketing may prove best.

Great Platform But Expensive

I agree with their philosophy about funnels v. websites.

Pros

Easy to setup simple landing pages and make quick edits. I also like ability to search and add stock images.

Cons

Their monthly plans are VERY expensive as I feel you are paying more for being part of the ClickFunnels community and their teachings of how to create offers than the actual platform tools. Formatting sizes of images within columns is also challenging. Their success and popularity is also due to generous Affiliate programs than the actual software.

Amazing software and service

I am very happy and satisfied that I was able to start using ClickFunnels to build funnels for creating info products, organizing webinars and opt-ins for MLM business. ClickFunnels can be applied practically in all business and I highly recommend to all.

Pros

It's all integrated, easy to use, great training resources and templates. FunnelFlix available to Platinum members is literally a Monster Resource of knowledge and insight that one life-span would not be enough to study them all. I liked that Warrior+Plus was featured among the payment systems along with the Stripe!

Cons

It requires concentration and manual work for a newbie, but once the skills are learnt, it is easy to build any desired funnel with all integrations and options given inside the software. I highly recommend taking the One Funnel Away Challenge before immersing into funnel building with CF.

High impact sales pitch, for a high impact software

Pros

Click Funnels really gets down to business with it's click funnels approach to sales. The funnels are heavy sales oriented, borderline cheesy but that seems to work to generate sales for your product. Tons of funnels available across many product types. Also, email automation is available at an upgraded price.

Cons

I've tried out the product after being slammed with 3-4 emails per day. Funny thing is I did a 14-day trial and was already planning on sticking around, not sure why I needed to get so many emails every day that was a bit annoying. After I upgraded I realized that all the best funnels were additional fees, and also the email automation was additional fees as well. The cost insist cheap for this software. I see some value if you really are focused on your business, this is not for a passive user as the fees add up quickly.

Click Funnels is the future

Been learning how it works for much of the time and all the people i spoke to don't know it here in South Africa, you are definitely an answered prayer, i will devout a lot of my time to learning and i will very soon even raise the money to come to your events. May God Bless You

Pros

You guys are a one stop shop This product will save me a lot of time and money in the future

Cons

It's very expensive especially for me in a 3rd world country but i am grateful for it, a lot of what the 1st world countries can do we can't e.g. Affilliate programs, and all the tricks that you are sharing but i will learn because i know it's just a matter of time before we also can do it in RSA

Good idea, great support, and terrible end product

Great support, with decreased waiting times is a definite plus. The software limits are not such a big problem as are integrations (especially for payments) that just stop working out of nowhere, caching that fails to update for months, so you have to remove a page and make a new URL etc. All in all, it's a damn shame, as removing developers from the equation make for awesome time and money savings to every online business.

Pros

I like the A/B testing tools that are so easy to set up, code development has never been simpler and faster, and you don't really need a full-stack developer for it. They also did a great job employing external experts to assist with support, as the waiting times have dropped significantly as of the last few months, and these people are a lot quicker to help you resolve the issues you're facing.

Cons

Unreliability and caching. This is a terrible, terrible concern. Due to the system being unreliable, the pages can snap and not load properly for hours on end, sometimes even longer. Caching is even worse. You can update content all you want, it will stay cached for months on end, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. It's their Cloudflare, and you just have to live with it.

A Game Changer

It's great. The editor is really easy to use and the options provided overall are amazing.

Pros

I really like that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is so insistent that people who use the site get training. I really believe that the funnel-site technology will be a great game changer for artists and musicians.

Cons

I'm not very fond of the auto-help desk and that created a few frustrations while I was setting up, mainly setting up my custom domain. I had to figure some stuff out myself because there is a point or two you apparently don't know about because it's not in any of your help faqs and the real people don't know about it either. I'm talking about the fact that you HAVE to change the name of your front page to 'home' or it won't work.

One of the Best Tools For Sales Today

I've been using Clickfunnels for well over a year now and I can say that it's a very robust tool for any company to have. That said, it's mostly geared towards startups because of the ease of use and the other basic functionality it offers however, even bigger companies can benefit from these innovative tools that Clickfunnels offers.

Pros

It's the all-in-one tool you'll need to generate sales, leads, lists, and even a full functioning website with some creativity! It's very easy to use even without any website development knowledge and if you did study some web development, you can further customize your landing pages, emails, and more.

Cons

It's a little more pricey than the competition.

A game changer

If I do everything I want to with this, I could work 24 / 7 for the next month and still have tons to do. Its a marathon not a sprint. I look forward to looking back at all of this as a growth experience but also a challenge that, although brilliantly guided, not everyone is able to see through.

Pros

This is truly like being dipped in a universve where people ahave thought of everything you can need ahead of time... massive.

Cons

It's not a flaw. There is a TON of information. One of the things that is a bit "overdelivering" is that, when you start one thing, there are suggestions happening about other courses or guides and it becomes the "shinny" syndrome. A lot, enjoy a START HERE > then DO THIS etc... I beleive this wouold reduce the firehose syndrome.

The Rolls Royce of Funnel Software

Pros

It's Super user friendly and has Tons of funnel templates. Overall, it is an Easy to use, all in one solution.

Cons

It is soooo expensive. There is no option to have a true website, you basically have to create each page separately and connect them which, there is no easy way to do. Also, I found that the cloud platform they host on would often crash and send my users and error message. Builderall has all the same stuff for way cheaper http://bit.ly/CheapCF

clickfunnels review

Overall its a great product and I would recommend it to any business owner.

Pros

I love this platform. I never built a website in my life but click funnel is easy to use. I was able to build a funnel in 10 minutes after getting the software. I would really recommend this to any business owner looking to grow their business.

Cons

The only thing that i dont like is that there is no customer service phone number to call when you have an issue. Instead you have to put in a support ticket and wait.

ClickFunnels is my LIFE.

Pros

ClickFunnels make creating a funnel EASY. You have so many custom options within ClickFunnels. The price for what you are getting is worth it! The training is amazing. It is as simple as drag and drop and it is advanced enough to write your own code if you wish.

Cons

Customer service is a little slow, but there is a community online within the Facebook group that offers tremendous support and motivation.

ClickFunnels All In One !!

I am very happy with the program. I never thought I would be able to build a funnel and for sure never to build a membership site where I have my course and build by me Awesome.

Pros

Wow-what can I say it's just great makes life easier. It has all the tools you need to make a funnel that really works.

Cons

Not to sure what the cons are because I dont have any expierence building funnels, so for me it has been great. I am sure as I go on and learn more I will find some cons to the program.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly, clean and simple

Cons

Freezes on 'Icon Selecter' while editing funnel

Expensive upfront, but worth it

Pros

You can build out any funnel... Including the entire system(s) around it. Email, SMS, follow-up, etc. It's more then just a landing page builder.

Cons

It can be costly upfront. If you are not cash flow positive, it can be cumbersome to buy. But it is well worth it's weight in gold.

Initial ClickFunnels Experience

Great Experience so far! Utilizing shared landing pages that were originally build with this platform. This is clearly the leading and most innovative platform in the market.

Pros

The Software is very user friendly and state of the art. Technical knowledge is not necessary for a newbie since the training and customer service is done really well!

Cons

I think there should be a free version of the software somehow incorporated into the platform. Hopefully the wait time that a user experiences when clicking to a clickFunnels url, though only presently a few moments, will eventually be reduced.

Wow & Wow encore !!!

Pros

Il ya des thèmes a l'infinie par tous les genres d'entreprise, la facilitée d'exécution et la rapidité de chargement pour les créations de pages est remarquable. +++ C'est rempli de vidéos Tutoriel pour chacunes des questions que l'ont peu se posés, s'y seulement leur équipe de Chat ne vous a pas répond avant ! :) Je vous aime, CLICKFUNNELS ! Je vous souhaite une bonne continuité, vous le méritez !

Cons

Pour l'instant je n'ai rien trouvés de négatifs. Toutes mes interrogations ont été régler directement a l'aide de votre site web. :)

Love IT

Saves me human power, time and money in making profitable landing pages

Pros

Being able to make landing pages in matter of minutes without any previous knowledge of web developing or coding

Cons

I wish they had more options when it comes to payment gateways for people based outside of US

Hi Stevan! Thanks for this review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels. We know you will accomplish great things. Thanks for being part of the CF Family!

ClickFunnels is the best page building software I've ever used. Period

Pros

It's so versatile and easy to use. I was up and running in a few minutes and they have an excellent on boarding system that makes it fun to learn how to use their software. Their support is able to help no matter the issue and there's nothing this software can't do.

Cons

It does a lot, but it costs high on the low end. The basic version is limited in the number of integrations you can have, but there are some workarounds.

PROMISED MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE AND NO HELP TO CORRECT IT

First, I want to say the 30-day challenge for $99 dollars was fantastic! However, I'm paying $297 per month for membership & CANNOT ACCESS ANY OF THE PROMISED BENFITS! I cancelled for next month, hoping to figure it out in the next now 27 days so I could stay on. But I'm getting NOTHING except keeping it open so I don't lose the funnels I created in the challenge. There are lesser memberships to...

Pros

The funnels themselves are awesome and the tech team that we have access to during the challenge is out of this world! Fantastic.

Cons

I love the software. It was the tech team that really made it doable.

My experience wasn't positive

Pros

It looked nice. The "cookbook" was really cool and I'm behind all the ideas/concepts they talk about.

Cons

It was expensive and, even with a significant cost, I couldn't access customer service. The help I received was below par and I was constantly asked to level up in order to get my needs met. It felt salesy, aggressive, fast, and I felt un-valued and un-cared for as a consumer.

I wanted to love it, but just can't.

Pros

The site builder is simple to use, and it's not hard to integrate with a payment gateway like Stripe.

Cons

There are so many bugs. At every turn there's another issue. They fix it and then another bug pops up. There were times I was spending $1000 a day on ads just to have Clickfunnels break and prevent any sales. Customer support was extremely slow to respond to anything. Sometimes I wouldn't get a response for 3-4 days. That's unacceptable for a premium priced product. Most of the features they claim to have on their sales materials are only half implemented. Just enough to claim it as a feature for getting customers.

Hi Blake! We are so sorry to hear that you did not find value in ClickFunnels. We would love to hear about the bugs you encountered as we are always trying to improve. It is important for us to fix anything that is causing issues. Please feel free to reach out to support@clickfunnels.com.

Best Funnel Software

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create and use funnel pages. I've done basic opt-in funnels to multi-page funnel websites through clickfunnels. Amazing software!

Cons

Have not had any bad experiences with clickfunnels since I began using them.

Simply love it

I'm building my startup business in just a few clicks!

Pros

I just started my One Funnel Away program with and therefore I just started using CF but so far I could almost build a funnel in a day even without being a supertech. It also has a lot of features all integrated so I don't have to look for anything else, it's all in one.

Cons

The tutorial and explanations are everywhere and sometimes you get lost in them.

LOVE this platform!

I am in LOVE with Click Funnels! I am a hairstylist trying to build my clientele. I have been using Groupon to help with that, however, groupon customers are kind of a different target market than what my goal is. Click funnels WILL be a game changer for me! I know that once it launches and I refine my funnel, I will be shutting down Groupon and making much more money and building a much stronger clientel! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!

Pros

It is super easy to use and has potential to grow my business.

Cons

If there is a negative, it would be the time involved to get the training done so I can build my own funnels and make money.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.