Mailshake Logo

Mailshake

Sales engagement platform for email, phone & social outreach

Mailshake Reviews

4.7

How would you rate Mailshake?

Pros

Having used other software for cold-emailing that was cumbersome, MailShake is a breeze. It is extremely important, however, to note that the onboarding/customer service is outstanding as well.

EA

Engin A.

Joe G.

The biggest reasons we love MailShake is the ease of use, affordable price point, core features needed to launch a successful campaign and the resources they provide.

Clifford A.

Cons

Using this tool too many times had caused my email to be flagged for spam. What's worse, is it flagged my domain, and impacted many levels of the business.

The video training needs to be updated to match the current platform. IT was a little frustrating to watch videos that didn't match up.

TB

Thomas B.

Bad refund policy

Overall ok.

Pros

A simple interface that allows you to do what the tool is made for : sending emails.

Cons

Mails are send through Google mail servers. You are restricted with the number of mails you can send per day. There is no refund available when you cancel the software. I didn't use the tool for at least two months and asked if it would be possible to refund me the money they recently charged for this month January which wasn't possible.

Mailshake - A user friendly mass emailer that integrates with your gmail account.

Overall, it has been positive. It is an easy to use software, and gives the desired results. With software like this, there is always a few that it could end up being recognised as spam, and so far, i dont think this is the case. Which is great

Pros

Its very easy to use and pretty interface makes it a delight. It has a decent scheduler and tracking. It also spreads out the emails to allow so it doesn't appear as spam via gmail.

Cons

One feature that i really wish was in Mailshake was a repeated viewing of an email. Basically when you view a client, you can see if they opened an email and clicked a link, but you cant see if they repeatedly opened an email and link, just the once

Cold Outreach made a little easier

Pros

It took me a while to get the purpose of this but I'm glad I invested in this. It's a great way to reach out to others and get potential leads. There are some really handy integrations that make using it even easier. There are helpful videos to help you learn how to use the program.

Cons

It took me a while to figure out how I could use this in my service based business. It wasn't as easy to set up my email since I'm not using G Suite.

Great email software for cold lists. Uses a creative way to reach users

I was able to reach a whole new group of agents that I was unable to before. I appreciate that and this product is great.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how I can take a smart message and send to a cold list in order to warm it up. They also give you super good ideas here as well.

Cons

I really do not have any cons for this. It does what it says and it does it creatively. You can upload huge lists and send to them immediately.

Mailshake is essential for our business!

Highly recommend

Pros

We couldn’t run our business without Mailshake. The software is intuitive and the team is constantly adding new features and integrations. Set up is easy and if you follow [SENSITIVE CONTENT] advice you will be emailing like a pro!

Cons

More analytics and reports for each campaign.

Great Software for Prospecting for New Customers

Mailshake is great software, exceptional support and training. I would encourage anyone who has to send cold emails to subscribe.

Pros

I finally understand cold emailing. From start to finish, mailshake helps you take the steps to implement an ongoing process to procure new prospects.

Cons

The setup takes time, as it is a complex process not to get blacklisted.

Love, Love, Love Mailshake

Pros

I've been using mailshake at my work for the past 2-3 months and I love it. We use it to communicate with our outside partners and the ease of use is incredible. It's a very straight forward process to set up a drip campaign or to segment messages based upon the users actions (ex. email open, link click). Prior to using Mailshake, we were just send out big Bcc emails through outlook and never really knew how the partners were engaging with them. Mailshake really turned things around.

Cons

I'm not sure I have a ton of cons to talk about. We don't all the features, for example the email address cleaning/checking so perhaps there are some issues elsewhere, but we haven't found any.

Great customer service. Was having problems with my csv file and they got back to me same day

Outreach

Pros

Easy to use. Been using this for 5 months now and after about a week I found I knew how to use all aspects of the tool. Sending on average 100 emails a day and seeing great results :)

Cons

No bad experiences as of yet. Biggest problem I had was with transferring my csv file into Mailshake but thankfully support resolved my problem

The best cold email tool

Pros

I like the UX. It is really easy and intuitive to navigate around the software. The recommendations they give while writing an e-mail are also one of my favorite features of Mailshake.

Cons

It's missing some features that other email software have. But at the same time, that's what makes it simple and easy to use.

Fantastic app for email outreach

Successful email outreach campaigns

Pros

MailShake is a great email outreach app for startup founders, sales representatives and marketers. It's powerful yet easy to use, with thoughtful features too.

Cons

The reporting is simple and to the point, which might not be suitable for larger teams that need more robust insights into the performance of their SDRs.

A no-brainer - you need to use Mailshake!

Pros

The ease of use and reporting goes beyond expectations. The ability to set up automation campaigns is the icing on the cake that makes this a tool every growth marketing NEEDS in their stack.

Cons

The only thing I wish Mailshake had was a database of contacts you could create for future campaigns.

Mailshake Review

This Software saves me a ton of time on my email campaigns and is simple to use.

Pros

This is by far my favorite email software I have used. It has great deliverability and super easy to track and use.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this software. It is the best software available for email automation.

A simple way to send tons of mail to your clients or potencial clients

Pros

Its a simple solution for send cold mails with special templates you can edit, and facilities to track the mails

Cons

There is no free trial for new business, so you cant try it first. The mail list does not identify duplicates and sometimes the client received twice the information accidentlly

Best cold emailing software I've tried

Simple to use and very useful tool for any entrepreneur.

Pros

This is exactly the tool I need to do outreach for content promotion. Super easy to use and the price is right.

Cons

More than likely the service is great but it is limited to only Gmail accounts. There is no way to use it with Exchange, SMTP or IMAP.

A superior tool for cold email outreach

Love it so far though I'm still nervous about the future bills.

Pros

Great features, ease of use, easy to set up. Just buy it and you can get going in a few minutes.

Cons

It's expensive for a freelancer. I will just use it when I need to run email outreach campaigns.

Slick software, but not the best for sales emails

I wanted to try it vs. AutoKlose and use a different "send from" email address for a separate business' campaign. I made 1 big mistake at the beginning, and stuck with AutoKlose because it's dummy proof.

Pros

The UX is beautiful. There are helpful blog posts and other resources with great suggestions for making outbound sales emails successful.

Cons

When it came time to send my first campaign the set up was too confusing. I accidentally mailed a whole big list a blank email because I pushed 1 wrong button.

Great Cold Email Sales Tool

Overall, I appreciate their regular training webinars and open educational opportunities.

Pros

Mailshake takes a unique approach to email marketing by plugging into your existing email server and sending basic text emails that can be personalized and individualized to break through the noise.

Cons

You have to be very careful about daily sending limits and accounts connected because Gmail can be very touchy when flagging spam messages sent in bulk.

Works great, easy to use and affordable

I got new clients by using cold email campaigns through mailshake which was my objective from the getGo. Mailshake just makes things easier.

Pros

Effectivenetss, Ease of use, reliability and fair pricing.

Cons

Auto-cleanup formatting was a little buggy for me so I didn't use it.

Best tool for email campaign

We are trying to run a cold email campaign and found Mailshake a most valuable tool. It help us to establish a workflow that is very easy to optimize and monitor.

Pros

Easy of use Intelligent feature Real person advise

Cons

A/B testing could have been easier to setup

Amazing stuff

Pros

I love Mailshake. It's intuitive, easy to manage, and saves me literally hundreds of hours each week and each month.

Cons

I can't think of anything. Mailshake has impressed me a ton

Great and cost efficient for cold outreach

It's a great tool, does what it says it does and does it well. There are plenty of options for testing, management, importing and exporting to suit a more or less tech savvy workflow of yours. Would easily recommend to most needing to send cold email campaigns.

Pros

It just works. No unnecessary bells and whistles but the feature set you need for your cold (or lukewarm) email campaigns.

Cons

I do not know how, but our accounts multiplied, we got billed an extra time after termination (has been refunded) and the invoice system has its quirks. So the main disadvantage lies in the administrative part, not the tools functionalities.

Easy drip software

Love mailshake and continue to use it along with others I have

Pros

This is one of the easiest email systems I have used and I just love it

Cons

It's not an all-over automation system like some of the others but for the money its ace.

Simple & Effective

good

Pros

easy to setup campaigns and manage drip vs. reply, easy to look up email addresses and take people off the list

Cons

its pretty effective for massive cold email campaigns

Improved opens and responses

I use Mailshake as a marketing tool and to warm up leads for my sales team. The customer support, campaign reviews and Webinars have been awesome. Definitely worth the money from my marketing budget every month.

Pros

I cannot say enough good things about Mailshake. My open and response rates have increased tremendously after following their advice and using their program.

Cons

I've been using for a couple of months now and I have yet to run into any issues. I guess sometimes the integration into my CRM is a little spotty but I don't know if that is Mailshake or my CRM.

Super simple but so effective!

Cold emailing become more effective because of the split testing feature and I got a better understanding of the feedback of my email campaigns.

Pros

The most favorite thing which I like in an app - when it is so simple and you can use it for one thing - not for a dozen. And it connects with Gmail so the email marketing become even simpler than you expect it. Especially when you send only simple text emails.

Cons

Well, simplicity has its price - but really why so much? For the job which Mailshake does, I don’t have anything other what to dislike.