ContentStudio Reviews

ContentStudio

Content marketing & social media management tool

ContentStudio

Review Summary

Pros

I love the ease of usability of the software. The discover feature is super important with curating content because there are endless topics to choose from.

Jo J.

Even if it's not so powerful used here in Italy I love the all-in-one approach and the replug integration. It's a nice piece of software to work with.

Lorenzo G.

I love the ease of use and amazing support. Content Studio is always evolving and getting better.

Milo M.

Cons

Subcategories missing sometimes, or maybe we are exaggerating in trying to find fast solutions.

Aleksandar S.

Especially in the begin I had problems with the user interface, but now I am used to it.

Guy H.

The inability to post directly to Instagram. I know this is an issue with most tools, but if I have people on my team doing it, they still have to have a phone nearby to make it happen.

Mack B.

The only tool you’ll ever need to curate content and manage your social media presence

Great customer service. Great community and communication in their group about new features and training.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the product. All the features are very intuitive to use and helps make curating content and posting on my social media profiles much easier and efficient compared to manually doing it. I have used other social media tools but none have all the functionality that ContentStudio has built in. For me it’s a one stop shop for my consultation services.

Cons

Very few cons really. The only other thing I might add would be to have some sort of functionality of pre scheduling blog posts with a predefined schedule, I.e. day 1, day 7, day 30, day 180 and day 365. But it’s not a dealbreaker for sure.

ContentStudio is the "secret sauce" for our website's SEO and blogging

From the first moment I used the software to the moment I am writing this review, I have been thrilled with the features and the information I receive. I could not do without ContentStudio.

Pros

I like the ease of use. Some websites are hard to navigate, but the interface is almost perfect on ContentStudio. Everything on screen is described fully, and I can find the information I need in just a few minutes — instead of taking an hour or two with other products.

Cons

It is really hard to pinpoint a weakness. But if I was adding a feature, I would love to see a dark mode, because light screens bother my eyes. Almost all sites have white and light grey in the background, but I prefer the choice of having a dark option.

ContentStudio does it all

Pros

-Trustworthy scheduling -Content Discovery -Composer preview can be trusted

Cons

-No direct Instagram scheduling, but this isn't the fault of ContentStudio

Excellent content curation software at a fraction of the price of Buzzsumo!

Pros

Content Studio is an excellent content curation software which costs a fraction of the price of rivals such as Buzzsumo! Find trending topics in your niche, use RSS feeds for your favourite sites, link all types of social media accounts to curate engaging content for your tribe and establish yourself as an authority in your niche. There is even the option to do much of this with full automation...

Cons

There's not a lot to not like if that makes sense! The UI is modern and clean, but it can be a bit slow and unresponsive at times, but this may be because they have just had a spike of new users joining through an AppSumo deal. Sometimes the articles it pulls in are not that relevant (but to be fair, that is the case for all these curation softwares) but you can exclude keywords to make the logic...

ContentStudio is exceptional for content planning and posting

ContentStudio handles my social posting and social research.

Pros

ContentStudio is extremely full featured for an affordable tool. I am able to plan out campaigns, research topics, schedule posts, and track full analytics. I love how comprehensive the tool is.

Cons

Since the tool is so full featured, it can take a couple hours to configure to your liking. Not an issue really, but something to be aware of.

A hidden gem with huge potential

This has 100% helped us easily manage our own social media as well as clients, a robust daily tool with great support always willing to help. This is a very strong contender in this market place and one we have easily decided to back. We look forward to seeing how this grows and develops.

Pros

We like the way the software helps you research topics and helps with ideas on what to post. Also helpful is the way the account can be split into separate sub-accounts for managing multiple clients. It has got some great integrations, especially with url shorteners and also has UTM embedded! We love the scheduling features, we think these are ahead of its game. This software is already superb and has got some serious potential.

Cons

There are still some improvements that can be made, but these are not so much as in "cons" as they are potential updates on a roadmap. We would like the ability to set the times when repeating a post, also to be able to add to the queue and repeat a post at the same time. Maybe add a section with already created pics/images/memes to share?

Great software for content curating & scheduling with friendly & prompt customer service

Pros

The platform is very user friendly and is easy to schedule posts with a post creating assistant built in. The content curator is brilliant although it does not have many results in the music industry that I could use (blame that on lack of quality music blogs). But if your posts are about tech or any field where you can find plenty of content, this is totally worth it. The RSS feed section could be presented a little better but nothing much to complain. I had encountered a glitch where tagging pages showed only page IDs. On Contacting their customer service, they had released a patch the following week and now it works flawlessly, so pretty impressed with the service.

Cons

The lack of auto posting to Instagram as many of the reviewers mentioned is a disappointment, but they have promised to fix that in the near future. Could have helped with supporting more accounts in the basic plan. 5 accounts seems a bit low when compared to some of its competition.

Brilliant Piece of Software

I have 6000 posts on my website and 30,000 images. This software makes it easy to publish a post just before that season starts and then repost it regular throughout the season so that you catch more viewers . It also makes it very easy to send out a post as often as you like meaning you do not have to worry about it getting the views it deserves. A really good piece of kit that I have combined well with other software to help my websites get far more traffic through normal views and from social media.

Pros

Makes it easy to get your posts out and to re-post content regularly that you want people to see on a daily basis. This allows you to publish your post and then to draft post the same post for republish time and time again. This allows viewers who may not have been looking on a previous day to see something that you may have written about months before, and with this comes more traffic to your website every month.

Cons

I am still not fully up and running as V2 has just been released. More videos than what were offered with V1 would be a great start.

Best of all social media management application

In conclusion, our experience from the Contentstudio was good, no, even better. The content studio is not that complex or hard to use. It saves you more time. More than enough.

Pros

This is a working process of taking the guesswork of a freelancer. This is amazing. We used it in a little different way than many people do. If you are a writer, then use the given content to spot trends. And this is also an excellent tool for writing, editing, and distributing your own content. We recommend this to you! The pros and cons of this freelancer are very different than those of similar...

Cons

The cons in the process are sometimes the process of application is a little slow. Even sometimes, insights and analytics are not in availability. Still, we think you were working on the same process. Many people do not find many cons, but there are some other cons. Those cons are for people with less knowledge of English. There is no direct posting to Instagram. Some people even find themselves missing the ability to use curated headlines in automation camps. At present, it is only showing that you are only getting the custom headlines that you design.

ContentStudio is best in class. I do not believe there is another product that can come close.

Absolutely saved me hours and hours with my content. The easiest tool I've ever had for finding highly relevant content. Made my life easier!!

Pros

The best source for content I've found. So easy to use, truly anyone can use it. Searching by keyword is awesome. Using both Feedly and your own feeds is fantastic. The superior automation allows me to schedule for weeks in advance always knowing I'm get top notch content. Also the ability to preview the full content prior to selecting it. Very nice feature to put your own groups together really allows you to find what you want instantly. Waqar and his entire team are incredible if you need help or have any questions. Many others could learn a lot by how they take care of their customers. They make you feel like they appreciate you. For me ContentStudio.io is NOT optional. It's a must have and I used it every day. Thanks again to Waqar and your entire team. We appreciate you!

Cons

What I like least about it is .... the fact I didn't find it until last November!! There's nothing to NOT like about ContentStudio.io In my opinion there is none better.

ContentStudio makes social media management easy

I have gained a lot more traction on my social media accounts since I started using ContentStudio. I like that I can set-up auto posting projects and they run for months without me touching anything.

Pros

ContentStudio is easy to set up and use. No need to create APIs is a big plus. Adding social media accounts and blogs is a breeze. Once you get set-up, finding trending articles, videos and memes is actually pretty fun. You simply select an item to share, edit the post with your own hashtags and even pictures and select what websites and social media accounts to share to immediately or schedule and boom! That's it. You can also automate sharing. ContentStudio is constantly being upgraded and improved with new features being added on a consistent basis. Overall, this is one of the best marketing tools I have ever invested in.

Cons

Sometimes a few features stop working temporarily, but support is very responsive and any issues are fixed quickly.

Social media marketing how I want it to be done

Highly recommended if you want to have a well planned social media strategy that includes both your own content and other content that is relevant for your target audience.

Pros

I've used dozens of social media tools over the years, but all of them have quirks that make them slightly less than user friendly. Some of them seem pretty good on the surface, but then are lacking in key areas. I am pleased to say that when I found Content Studio I found my social media marketing tool of choice. Content Studio makes it so easy to find and post relevant content. Everything you need is just a click away such as keyword specific research, scheduling, editing posts, etc. But there is lots more to Content Studio that you only discover as you start to use it proactively, and it is all of those bells and whistles that make this such a highly useable tool.

Cons

There are a few features that I would like to see improved such as the Campaign feature, but I understand that is already in the works. Other than that, this is a superb tool that just keeps getting better and better.

Very solid tools for the right use cases

Pros

ContentStudio has some great auto and semi-auto social curation tools which, when set up correctly, save a ton of time for queuing social posts. It's capable of posting to a wide range of platforms.

Cons

I'd like there to be more filtering options, especially on the video posting from YouTube, where I'd like to see negative keyword filtering like they offer on articles.

Great tool and great team!

I’ve contacted their support team, and they’ve always been helpful and friendly

Pros

At first I was on the fence with content studio, I enjoyed using hootsuite, buffer and a few other social tools better. I kept checking on content studio and watching it grow and wow!! The team just keeps building it out and improving it. I love the content feed and ease of posting, using replug. Very cool tool for social media management.

Cons

The learning curve can be a little tough because there are so many tools. It’s easy enough to get the hang of after a few minutes.

Build the content you have dreamed of!

Clear benefits are time-saving and a big variety of content to utilize.

Pros

ContentStudio is the proof that easy content distribution is doable! There is a little learning curve, but here is where the excellent support team comes into play. I had just some questions which could have been answered by chat or email, but I got treated to not one but two onboarding screen sharing sessions. Adil and his team showed A class customer support. During the support sessions, we came...

Cons

There is not much that I don't like. Integrations with more third parties would be stellar but are being actively worked on as I type. More enhanced team settings, which I requested, are planned as well. Would be nice to have it now already, but that can't be counted as a Con.

Your one-stop shop for all things Social Media

I love my experience with CS! They're a great, innovative team who are always improving their product for their customers, whether that’s 's analytics, insights, or different scheduling options.

Pros

I love the endless choices you can make when either scheduling or curating content, whether you want it to show slightly different on several platforms or post evergreen content. ContentStudio is nothing to be taken lightly!

Cons

So far, I don't like the lack of Instagram scheduling. Other than that, it's all pretty solid and a great tool for Digital Marketers.

End to End analytics of topics trending in Social Media and content curation

I m very satisfied with this tool and it beats the other similar tools by its comprehensive functionalities. I have patronized contentstudio and not looking for any other tool for managing social media content as of now.

Pros

The UI of ContentStudio is very sleek and it helps me find the trending content in the niche I m working. It also helps in Content curation and Syndication across various social media. The Automation module helps in saving lots of time by automatically syndicating content. Overall an awesome SAAS app delivering exhaustive features to manage the content for social media accounts.

Cons

Its still in the making but few cons are like the composer module is not upto the mark compared to other tools available in the market for on page optimization. A lot can be done there but of course I understand this feature is not the forte of contentstudio.

Manage Social Account With Ease

It's been a nice experience using it, we've been able to increase content reach and engage more audience.

Pros

Managing social media can be challenging when the right tools aren't implemented. I remember how I was always online tracking the latest news, writing posts and getting tired when I started using social media then. But with ContentStudio, I can easily schedule my post and also recycle them when I want. I can easily track mentions, engage with relevant topics in my field and also increase my awareness. I also track analytics to know how well my content is performing. To manage your social media accounts better and curate quality content easily, ContentStudio is the right software to look out for.

Cons

I haven't noticed anything discouraging about this software. It makes content management a lot easier for me.

An essential resource for Business Intelligence

Overall, I am really enjoying the platform and look forward to it growing and helping me grow.

Pros

For many years, my role was head of Cultural Strategy, Insights and Innovation in the world of advertising. Having cultural intelligence was key. Once I launched my own business, I needed tools that could provide me with a level of depth and rigor so that I could see trends as they emerge. I believe that ContentStudio is a more than capable tool for this task. Also as a thoughtleader, I am always in...

Cons

The one are that I sense needs work is the automatic feeds. The are not always so updated. However, this can be solved by creating your own feeds which seem to be more fresh. Some of the more advanced features could cost you a bit more, so factor this in at the very start.

Great social media management solution

Fantastic! It's a tool with loads of great features and it excellent value for money.

Pros

Content Studio's great for finding fantastic content to share with your audience and it's automation features save a lot of time. I also love the fact that I can publish articles to my WordPress blog from Content Studio as well using the built-in WordPress integration. The team are also continually adding new features and evolving the product. I use it alongside replug.io which adds another great feature to the content I share as I can drive people back to my website using the replug functionality.

Cons

The solution can take a little time to get your head around but once you have it's then very easy to use. I also initially had some issues integrating WordPress but with the help of support, I got this resolved.

Content Studio

Hey, want to introduce you to one of my number one programs. Find topics current events of interest in the post around the world. Content Studio is the best programs for entrepreneurs, website owners. Inform the general public about some of the latest topics going across not just the United States but the world. Is very beneficial for me in developing my websites. When current events come up some of...

Pros

I am finding topics, of choice current events of the new post around the world.

Cons

There are not many cons, in my opinion, just had to learn how to use the discovery to find the topic I wanted the RSS feed is hard to discover, but it is there and works great!

Content Makers Swiss Knife

I highly recommend it.

Pros

It makes both creating and curating content really simple. I like the feed management and content finder, but the real power is the automation part. The workflow ContentStudio allows is simply brilliant. The team behind it are really helpful and accept suggestions and welcome feedback. I worked as a social media specialist for a while, and now starting my side hustle ... glad to be using ContentStudio as it offers the best tools to manage large scale campaigns in one well-designed workflow.

Cons

1- Think more muting features should be added, in addition to graphical feed sources manager. 2- Support target response time can be improved.

You need some contentstudio.io

I work full-time, hustle part-time and feel like I have no time to pour into my hustle but with contentstudio.io I can create on the go and when I get a second of downtime and feel like I'm making headway.

Pros

I love how contentstudio.io provides you everything you need to deliver content to your audience that keeps the relationship fresh, delivers value and eases the burden of having to manage multiple marketing platforms, creating fresh content and the constant burden of posting something that is relevant and of high value for them. If you create but need help curating this is for you. If you curate but want to do it better, this is for you. Oh, btw they did a refresh of their app and it is boss!

Cons

Still really putting it through its paces but I'm overall pleased so there's nothing negative right now.

Content Studio

Pros

Always Adding Features Constantly Evolving More than keeping pace with others

Cons

Adding features means more learning But there is very little I dislike about the software

ContentStudio Delivers

1. Content ideas 2. Content collaboration 3. Content distribution

Pros

The vendor is constantly updating. I was a beta user from its very first release and since then it's become completely user-friendly, the content scraping engine is second to none and team collaboration and client collaboration is extremely well-thought-out and built according to user needs.

Cons

That's it available publically! Haha! It's my go to main-stay tool for content marketing.