ContentStudio Reviews

ContentStudio

Content marketing & social media management tool

ContentStudio

Review Summary

Pros

I love the ease of usability of the software. The discover feature is super important with curating content because there are endless topics to choose from.

Jo J.

Even if it's not so powerful used here in Italy I love the all-in-one approach and the replug integration. It's a nice piece of software to work with.

Lorenzo G.

Milo M.

Cons

Subcategories missing sometimes, or maybe we are exaggerating in trying to find fast solutions.

Aleksandar S.

Especially in the begin I had problems with the user interface, but now I am used to it.

Guy H.

The inability to post directly to Instagram. I know this is an issue with most tools, but if I have people on my team doing it, they still have to have a phone nearby to make it happen.

Mack B.

Content creation made easy

Pros

Can schedule, reschedule & monitor all content to various channels. Love that IG is now integrated as well. Best part is finding new content to share & link with replug to drive traffic. Non invasive marketing & being able to provide valuable inspirational and educational content relevant to my business.

Cons

Having to continually re-link social media channels.

Hands Down the Best Way to Generate Original Social Media Content... Efficiently.

Overall, ContentStudio is one of my most favorite tools for running my businesses. It's such a time saver without compromising quality. In fact, I think the quality is actually better because I'm finding content I otherwise would not have had the time to search for.

Pros

I love that I can click a button and the content I created (almost effortlessly using ContentStudio's content generation tools and rewriter implementation) is automatically posted to all my channels (blog and social media), either immediately or on a schedule. A great way to batch my social media posting.

Cons

It's a bit difficult for me to find sources easily. Some of the content that is pulled is irrelevant, but I think this can be improved by me tweaking my search parameters.

A Content Discovery and Creation Service That Keeps Innovating

Pros

During my time of using this content curation service I've seen continuous improvement in the features and functionality. I really do like that you can define topics and keywords that you are interested in and ContentStudio will work in the background to not only discover the content for you, but will also give you reach and interaction data on the content.

Cons

My process for content curation is to take bits and pieces from different articles and blog posts and then curate them into my own piece. I've yet to figure out how to do this effectively with ContentStudio. Other services that I use enable me to preview an article and then just click paragraphs within that preview and the selected paragraphs will automatically be added to my content composer.

ContentStudio earns my Best-in-Class

I own a LOT of social media software and have tried even more. Out of all the packages that I use to aggregate, organize, and curate my very specific sources, ContentStudio stands alone. I use it most on Twitter where I take great care to make sure my 50,000+ followers receive only the best content every day.

Pros

The automation is great from adding content to ensuring that no negative words are in the source and, of course, adding custom hashtags for each source. Social media on steroids. You can be very specific with your criteria so you truly get exactly the posts you want - - and nothing more (none of those "uh oh" posts). Second best feature is the mobile app, which is also great. Very few of these social content applications have good apps for iPhone...if they have them at all.

Cons

It integrates seamlessly with Feedly, which is great, but I moved to Inoreader last year for the more powerful (and granular) features.

Content Studio always getting better

ContentStudio help me get 10 things done using one app.

Pros

I love the ease of use and amazing support. Content Studio is always evolving and getting better. They are 100% customer focus. I'm able to cancel other tools because CS either offers the same function or something better.

Cons

learning something new every month. CS is always adding so that means changing things.

Best lifetime deal

If you invest some time, this tool can certainly help you stay on top of your social media content creation and posting.

Pros

Lifetime offer which saves small businesses thousands. The did not stop at basic features and are continuously updating the software to keep up with the latest trends.

Cons

It is a bit overwhelming as a first time user who does not know much about social media marketing, but this is not their fault. I think they did a good job at minimalist design and simple UI and UX so that the learning curve is shortened.

ContentStudio is a Game-Changer

Pros

One of the best features of ContentStudio is its integration with Replug. This brings much more traffic than using it without Replug. Having the ability to keep websites and social media sites stocked with fresh content on a consistent basis with minimum time is priceless.

Cons

There are no cons that I come to mind for ContentStudio.

Save time managing and posting to multiple social media accounts

Overall I have had a good experience and I would recommend the product to other digital marketers looking to save time managing and posting to multiple social media channels. If you spend time curating content online then this will streamline your efforts finding content to share on social media.

Pros

The content discovery app saves you time finding relevant/trending industry-related content for your audience The ability to add custom sources for content discovery saves you time curating content online It connects and posts to Pinterest and Tumblr (many SM tools don't)

Cons

The content discovery app has some flaws in finding content and sometimes just doesn't work The app struggles with custom sources and in certain cases simply doesn't work Support has sort of brushed off my inquiries about content discovery and sources, never really providing a solution for the cases where the app fails to find content

Makes scheduling social posts a breeze

It's so much easier to post regularly with a scheduler that allows me to connect all of my social accounts, repeat posts, schedule evergreen campaigns, and discover content to share from one location. ContentStudio has it all covered.

Pros

My favorite thing about ContentStudio is the easy drag and drop monthly calendar view in the content planner. I can easily see what I have scheduled and move posts around as needed.

Cons

There's nothing I really dislike about ContentStudio. I've used several other post schedulers, and I find the interface and functionality comparable. No complaints.

Awesome all in on solution

Pros

When it comes to research and post planning, there is only one tool that I use. Content Studio may not have the polish of other social media planning software solutions, but where it lacks in UX, it more than makes up for in productivity and versatility. I'm always finding new features to use and I appreciate the versatility that allows me to manage all my accounts.

Cons

I love what they're doing and hope for more expansion and improvement

Great all-in-one tool for social media management and content curation

We typically use the software to curate content for our own agency as well as for our clients. It helps us schedule the posts well in advance which saves a lot of time.

Pros

Works well and helps us curate content for our clients. I like the content automation function. We use this the most as it searches content based on topics or tags. Simple to use and to set up. If you get a change to use it you will love it. Very responsive support, always helpful.

Cons

When I started using the platform it had a few glitches like posting the same article twice. The #tags would not always add to the scheduled post. However, with the update to version 2.0 lots of the bugs were sorted out.

A great help to post to social media channels

It is a great help to support the publishing job to different social media channels from one point.

Pros

A great tool to schedule and automate posts to social media. It supports: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram, Google My Business. There are curated topics with suggestions, if I want to post something else and not my own content. I can select from articles where I can see the engagement rate tweets, Facebook topics and Youtube videos. I can customize the chosen content with hashtags, and set up the scheduled time, when I want to send the post. It also have great tools for the integration with Google Analytics, so I can set up the campaign, and measure the results. Publishing more then one social media site is really time consuming, if we do it frequently in that case it is a great tool to use.

Cons

It doesn't support Wix blogs. The suggested articles from the Twitter don't have relevancy. The pricing is a bit high: 49USD/month for a solo marketer.

Well organized and easy to use

Pros

ContentStudio has made it easy for me to focus on one client at a time. Creating, scheduling and tracking are at your fingertips. I have tried almost all the options available and at this point, I find that ContentStudio checks off all my needs. I appreciate the option to integrate with other software.

Cons

I really have not found any cons other than little layout issues. I chalk that up to my own personal preferences though.

My Little Secret Weapon!

The experience has been great in streamlining our social campaigns

Pros

The program has allowed for a streamlined process for our business. Not only managing our own social campaigns, but also clients. SHH do not tell anyone!

Cons

The changes that were made earlier this year took some time to get use to and navigating, however it was for the better. Great software.

makes life easier

It saves time in finding the right content to push, also to schedule - very happy

Pros

Love the calendar feature where we can schedule our posts and allow other users to access and manage it all in one place.

Cons

Instagram instant posting ... the app does not allow to directly post onto Instagram, it sends a reminder to send the post ... once that is sorted i will be 100% happy.

Top-notch social media management tool

We use it every day to manage our in-house social media management accounts. It's a great tool.

Pros

I use ContentStudio to manage social media posts across several platforms for our in-house team. ContentStudio has everything my team needs to manage, create and edit posts in one place. The automation feature is my favorite. I can quickly review, approve and reject team posts for each in-house and client account and see the analytics without a lot of hassle. ContentStudio is a top-notch social media management tool.

Cons

No issues so far. We really enjoy using the software and the customer service team is always quick and helpful.

Amazing tool for social posting and content discovery

Saves hours of time for discovering proper content to post on my social media pages.

Pros

ContentStudio has the best content discovery and they have tons of options like scheduling, automation, analyze and insights which help you make a social media superstar with all those amazing tools, I'm just loving it. I will definitely recommend it to everyone trying to get a social media scheduling tool

Cons

Right now I'm happy with this didn't felt anything missing here

Powerful content discovery with fantastic scheduling and tracking. (And more.)

It started with posting to my own page after creating a calendar. Then I realized how powerful the content search was, let alone the ability to integrate url shorteners and pixel an audience with that. Now I use it for clients. It is a great part of a lead machine for both me and my clients.

Pros

Juicy content discovery system with the ability to add other sources and feeds as desired. Pocket, etc. Easily take the content, use it with built in link shorteners or your own. Send users to content and grow your audience with it. Awesome. It was my first recommendation to a client and I post on his page. The software allows others to approve posts for thier sites or a team cand do the same. It integrates all the major platforms, using an app for IG at the time of this writing. UTM codes, picture editors, etc, to create the posts you want.

Cons

When first starting, there is no obvious calendar, you have to add posts to see the scheduled information. Not a big con, and easily fixed.

Happy user since many months

1. Curating the content that is appropriate for sharing on various social medias. 2. To research what is trending & what is not. So as to create similar content for our & client's businesses.

Pros

It is continuously evolving. We use it mainly for curating & anlyzing the content that is getting good engagements. So that we can create more like it. This is probably only software that gives engagement data from so many sources like web, social, youtube/video etc.

Cons

Nothing actually. I really feel once you get to know the software, you use it more & then you start appreciating it more.

Saves hours a week and performs flawlessly

Many apps call themselves intuitive, but ContentStudio actually lives up to that title. It operates smoothly, has great features, and in the time I've used it has never given me any frustration headaches.

Pros

The articles that the feed provides are actually pertinent and well sourced. I can run an automated campaign for a client without worrying about trash articles getting in the queue. Set up and deployment is a breeze.

Cons

ContentStudio does what it says it will do and does it easily. I actually don't have any gripes yet. If I had to pick one con, I suppose it could have more integrations, but it isn't lacking anything I really need.

Easily the best SMM tool I've ever used.

Pros

I've been using this since november or december of 2017. It's great, and the devs keep rolling out new features & listening to user input. It's only gotten better as I've used it to manage & grow both my brands and those of my clients.

Cons

When I started using it, it was more or less in development. As a programmer, I know to expect bugs and I wasnt too frustrated. That was literally my only negative experience with the software.

The must tool for your social media exposure

the ability to grow a social audience to create another traffic source by sharing a combination of our posts and other interesting posts across the internet relevant to our clients/customer interests.

Pros

the ease of either finding great content that's been shared (so obviously interesting content), or sharing your own content, or a combination of both, then share across all your social channels, on a regular basis. Doing this manually is fast with ContentStudio, but its so easy to setup more auto posting with some control. ContentStudio is a must tool for any online marketing.

Cons

At the moment there's nothing. They recently changed from version 1 to version 2, and to be honest, I struggled with version 1 and stopped using it, but now version 2 is out, wow, its so easy and I'm sure will only get better.

Great AIO Tool For Any Marketing Agency

Pros

Ease of use, cost of the tool in relations to the competition are two reasons why I love Content Studio.

Cons

There are very few cons of using this software... I think the add-on costs can be a little bit more than I am willing to pay but overall the software is great!

Curation on Steroids

My overall experience has been good, onboarding was reasonably straightforward with videos and documentation.

Pros

Content Studio is a very well-thought-out product and service. Linking up with blogs and social profiles is easy. Most of all I think that the content curation tool is quick and easy to use. They have a lot of content already available, plus there's an easy way to import or set up my own feeds. This adds a new dimension to a great service.

Cons

My only small criticism, is the limited restrictions on the plan I have. There is an upgrade path but, I've decided to hold off until I can reconcile the cost to the benefit. I wouldn't let this comment put you off though.

Saving Time with Content Marketing

Overall, we like using ContentStudio in our content marketing as it saves us time and makes it easier to get the job done. It is great to see that the software is updated all the time with fixes and new features.

Pros

ContentStudio has been a huge time saver for us in finding content for our blog and social media channels. By having various ways to discover topics, create posts and schedule them all in a single app has saved time and effort for our business.

Cons

Initially, the UI had many options and it was more difficult to figure out how to navigate. However after the redesign, it is much easier to use. There are training videos available but they need to have more content.