ContentStudio Reviews

ContentStudio

Content marketing & social media management tool

ContentStudio

Review Summary

Pros

I love the ease of usability of the software. The discover feature is super important with curating content because there are endless topics to choose from.

Jo J.

Even if it's not so powerful used here in Italy I love the all-in-one approach and the replug integration. It's a nice piece of software to work with.

Lorenzo G.

I love the ease of use and amazing support. Content Studio is always evolving and getting better.

Milo M.

Cons

Subcategories missing sometimes, or maybe we are exaggerating in trying to find fast solutions.

Aleksandar S.

Especially in the begin I had problems with the user interface, but now I am used to it.

Guy H.

The inability to post directly to Instagram. I know this is an issue with most tools, but if I have people on my team doing it, they still have to have a phone nearby to make it happen.

Mack B.

Curated Content

ContentStudio has allowed me to run a successful news site with current news and videos that my audience loves to read. In addition, I have received a lot more likes on Social Media - especially Facebook, in that my audience is receiving the most current and trending news and articles out there.

Pros

The software finds and publishes content to your Blog and social Media accounts at the same time. You can schedule posts for the future, as well as track all of the posts. In addition, you can posts videos to your social media accounts, blogs, and Tumblr.

Cons

You may have to adjust security settings on WordPress blogs (easy to do).

Focus And Very Seriuos Development

For me' it's easy to use, easy to integration. Like it.

Pros

The best from content studio is his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very focus and stay update this software. So, Us cuctomer very satisfied with this tools. This tools help me to handle any social media account, Thanks.

Cons

I am from indonesia, maybe it's will be great if more indonesian content at here.

It keeps getting better and better

I manage social media for some clients, CS makes that work much easier. Both by helping me find good topics and to compose the actual post.

Pros

I've used ContentStudio for quite some time now. I even think it was in beta when I first tried it. Overall it's getting better and better with every release. The biggest con for me was that it worked pretty bad when trying to discover Swedish articles. But that has improved a lot! I still think it's easier to find good English material though.

Cons

The biggest con was that it was hard to find good articles in other languages than English. But that problem had improved a lot lately.

Definitely my best Buzzumo alternative

Pros

A real Swiss knife for every marketer! I've been using this tool in my web agency for more than a year now and I really like it. The possibility to do so much with just one tool make my life easier. I highly recommend this tool.

Cons

Even if I really like this tool, I think it still needs some improvement, especially on the DISCOVER tool. This feature shows very poor results in my language (French).

Getting better in a fast speed

I just love the Wordpress integration, the UTM, it's very easy to find interesting content and even easier to share it on social media, or on blog. Another thing that I just love it's the composer, easy to use and can help a lot with SEO, tyvm guys, love you

Pros

I've got the luck to find this as a offer on Appsumo, and i'm very happy with all things I can do with it, I love the UX, it's full all sort of good this all marketing people would need it, it got a lot of integration and that make things even better, even if I didn't have the lifetime I would surely pay a monthly or anual fee, cause it's worth it, It can make my life real simple, with Wordpress integration and a lot of cool features

Cons

I really don't have anything to say here, it's a well done product, with lots of features, can make our life very easy, to be honest just thought that I miss to have it a Portuguese option, anyway, it's just a small thing and I think they will do it soon

Content Studio Review

I really enjoy the product and I would highly recommend the product to anymore that wants to streamline the process of curating topics and publishing to numerous social media feeds.

Pros

I love the vast number of features that contentstudio provides. It really helps to quickly curate content and publish to your website and social media.

Cons

Publishing to Instagram is not a great process. Could be Instragrams polcies that are in place.

Super Product

Pros

Content Studio leads the pack in content curation, scheduling , insights, influencer discovery and thats just to name a few of the many features this Application offers. Did I mention mention top notch customer service. Awesome Job guys....

Cons

Hopefully moving forward we can see the incorporation of Advertising and Lead Magnet options embedded in the application for marketers

Amazing updates! It has evolved a lot since last year!

Pros

ContentStudio has evolved a lot the past year! They had a roadmap laid out in trello and they have kept every word they have given. And now they have added Instagram and analytics. A big plus missing from their competition is the discovery feature. Especially now on the 2.0 version. It all works great. What else can I say?

Cons

It used to be a pretty simple and plain service but after the latest updates, I don't have any complaints. Everything works great! But there is always room for improvement! Keep up the good work guys!

Decent Content Curator

Overall, it's really good value for money. And the fact that it's a SaaS rather than a wordpress plugin is a definite plus. I still use now and again when I want to post content to new Facebook groups.

Pros

I used to use a lot of content curation tools for the various blogs I had before Google messed up my rankings! ContentStudio always stood out as one of the best that I'd used, mainly because they had blog and social media accounts all built into the same dashboard.

Cons

Certain topics simply didn't work. Don't know if it was a keyword issue, or a content source issue, but it would bring back articles that were completely off topic or in the wrong language!

Saves me hours of research time, every week of every month

This software saves me dozens of hours, weekly, finding articles to share via social media. And, when I'm working on a book, it's a tremendously easy way to research a specific topic AND have the very latest insights about it.

Pros

It finds lots of articles that other software seems to overlook. And, I can be very, very specific about topics, and still see good results. In addition, the software is intuitive, and - on a busy day - that's really important to me.

Cons

Sometimes the articles aren't quite what I was looking for. And sometimes I don't see recent listings for weeks. But those are rare exceptions.

Great Social Media Manager

Great support and I enjoy the user interface. All in one, finding easily great content, schedule all my accounts in one place

Pros

It's an all in one tool, where you can find content and deliver the best results for social media management. Easy to use with a great user interface.

Cons

Waiting for direct posting on IG, when they have this it will be one of the best in the market. Also to have the analytics.

Great For Social Media Management

It is a good piece of software.

Pros

I like the content planner as well as the Replug integration and the UTM.

Cons

You can find the software to be buggy and I do not like the I-Frame configuration problems that sometimes happen.

Content Studio

Overall, it's good!

Pros

The most share & related content to our product.

Cons

Blog integration from Content Studio to WordPress. The "content studio" plug-in has an issue as per WordPress support team's email. Hope you can help us on this. Sent an email to your support team last Sep 6.

Automate your newsfeed

I can read the most relevant news for my area of professional interest and can structure them and share with my colleagues.

Pros

If you want to automate your newsfeed and get the news in a structured way with the topic interested solely for you, ContentStudio 2.0 is for you. I do not use it for marketing, however, I see that with Replug integration it can be very helpful.

Cons

For me, fintech and blockchain are the most interesting curated topics. However, it is too much to ask for it from the ContentStudio right now :) I can create my own feeds.

Strong tool for managing different social media accounts

Immense timesaver when it comes to sharing to social media channels and grabbing content from there.

Pros

Discovering from and sharing to different social media channels combined in one tool. Especially from ContentStudio v1 to v2 things got a lot easier and more intuitive.

Cons

Mostly fulfilling all needed requirements in a perfect way - but like everywhere there is always some space.

Content Studio Awesome

It saves me so much time as I can do nearly everything on Content Studio & also save money especially when the analytics come in, that will just make it amazing.

Pros

It is very useful for Social Media Managers like myself as it basically does every platform that I need for my clients plus it is value for money.

Cons

Insta notification on the phone when having multiple Instagram accounts for clients

ContentStudio makes my life easier

I have used ContentStudio for years, and I'm overall super happy with it.

Pros

I can publish to all the social media Im using. It helps me to find new and exciting content. The editor is much easier than WordPress. I don't need to login to WordPress any more.

Cons

No cons as I can find so far. This is the perfect software in my opinon

Great content marketing tool

Overall ContentStudio is a very useful tool for any content marketer.

Pros

ContentStudio includes a lot of functions and features other apps don't include, making it a great value. I was lucky to get in on a lifetime deal and I use it regularly to keep my social profiles populated with relevant content.

Cons

They recently upgraded the platform to v2.0 but unfortunately not all the previous features were upgraded or currently taken offline (e.g. Evergreen automation was super important to me but been waiting for quite some time for an ETA but no response on that yet).

Version 2.0 Even Better

This software has a lot more potential and it's still young so I'm pretty sure they will go a long way.

Pros

Everything has been revamped and I like the new Workspaces feature. It allows me to create separate schedulers for different clients. The Discovery feature has also been improved which is way better than the previous one.

Cons

The only thing I do not like at the moment is the Analytics feature since it isn't available just yet. It is in the works though so I can't wait to see what that one looks compared to other apps I use.

This One App Does It All

So far, this app has been great; I've been using Content Studio for about 3 years, since the company first started. They recently underwent a complete overhaul, which caused some issues on the back end, however, this was quickly rectificed by ContentStudio's great customer service. They actually booked a screenshare conference with me, and guided me towards resolving the posting issues. At this time, ContentStudio does not yet support Instagram, but I understand that it is planned for the future.

Pros

I love the cohesive experience, the Chrome extension and the native app integration.

Cons

The new update 2.0 takes some relearning if you're really used to 1.0.

Just awesome to use

Helps us to work much faster, we don't have to open and use multiple tools..

Pros

It is easy to create and curate content for different platforms. The content editor is very userfriendly. The automation inbox features are awesome

Cons

The inability to post directly to Instagram but that is more due to instagram as it is complicated with all the tools i have used untill now

hidden treasure

Pros

incredible publishing options, lots of discovery tools and fantastic automation

Cons

instagram posting app doesnt work. i open the app when it says content is ready to post but nothing is there

Best Content Manager Ever!

Tremendous time saver. Allow me to manage multiple clients from one dashboard

Pros

Tons of useful features. I love the teams and spaces. I can collaborate with people without giving access to social channels directly. Content discovery is fantastic.

Cons

I don't really see weak points. The new interface took a bit to get use to but it works perfectly after while.

Life is easier with Content Studio

I have more free time to focus on other aspects 'cause content studio is taking care of my social media.

Pros

If you need something to make your life easier than you should get ContentStudio. It's fast and reliable and you can have everything schedule.

Cons

Nothing. I think they have done a great work with the platform and features. Its definitely a-must-have.

I have tried many different alternatives, but ContentStudio is the best

I realize that my team has saved ton of hours with the help of Content Studio. Period.

Pros

- Ease of use - Software Stability - Value for money

Cons

Perhaps, one thing I do not like so much is non-English articles in Curated Topics. I know it's hard to gather good articles in different languages, but do hope I will see Content Studio solve this issue one day.