ContentStudio Reviews

ContentStudio

Content marketing & social media management tool

ContentStudio

Review Summary

Pros

I love the ease of usability of the software. The discover feature is super important with curating content because there are endless topics to choose from.

Jo J.

Even if it's not so powerful used here in Italy I love the all-in-one approach and the replug integration. It's a nice piece of software to work with.

Lorenzo G.

I love the ease of use and amazing support. Content Studio is always evolving and getting better.

Milo M.

Cons

Subcategories missing sometimes, or maybe we are exaggerating in trying to find fast solutions.

Aleksandar S.

Especially in the begin I had problems with the user interface, but now I am used to it.

Guy H.

The inability to post directly to Instagram. I know this is an issue with most tools, but if I have people on my team doing it, they still have to have a phone nearby to make it happen.

Mack B.

love it.

i use it everyday to automate all my social media content marketing.

Pros

i use it everyday to automate all my social media content marketing.

Cons

instagram videos do not work nor post any time.

Great Product

So great for the cost.

Pros

how easy it is to share and collaborate across multiple clients and teams.

Cons

App could be more robust. I think there could be a better approval process

Excellent Social Media Curation Software...

I like it thus far, I am sure it is improving over time...

Pros

Provides a lot of tools all under one roof...

Cons

It messes up from time to time, and is difficult to get support to resolve...

The Most Have Tools for Social Marketer

It's really save my time, and perhaps it's hard to shift to other product. :)

Pros

This application save my time to find top rated article on web, top videos on youtube and also top topics on social media in one platform. It's also make me easy write a content even if i didn't have any idea to write.

Cons

Like a human, it must be has a cons' . Specially for marketer from Indonesia like me, it's hard to find good article/ topic in bahasa, so i must find another article in english and translate it into bahasa, not such an easy way.

My ultimate secret weapon for social media; I almost don't want to share it.

While there are more popular apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, ContentStudio remains my favorite for creating and curating content for my social media platforms.

Pros

The web and mobile apps are great. After the latest update, the UI is also a lot easier on the eyes. Love the automatic curation of posts from a domain or RSS feed. This allows me to populate the social channels of one of my brands completely hands-off.

Cons

Can't really think of any cons but I do wish it worked with Pixelme for retargeting.

A Social Media Managers Secret Weapon

This software has helped to make the job of running a solo social media business much easier. Even watching and posting to my community groups has improved. Glad I grabbed this offer.

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ability to easily curate posts and articles with a simple search. Makes for keeping your social feeds interesting with relevant information when your short on content yourself.

Cons

The UI is robust which really isn’t a bad thing. It’s necessary because of all of the amazing scheduling features but there is a learning curve there.

Excellent tool with great support!

Great tool for discovering new content. Excellent support from the team behind ContentStudio. Always coming out with new updates.

Pros

By far the most comprehensive social media scheduling tool available. Easy to use, clean interface and great mobile apps.

Cons

There were some minor bugs when I purchased the tool but those have been resolved.

Best content filter around

Overall, we have had a fantastic time using this software, and we plan to keep on using it.

Pros

I enjoy how it makes it easy for me to schedule my content, and manage how it comes out across all social media platforms. However, the content filter function is the best! It offers the best content which is in line with our product offering.

Cons

It has to be made a little easy to use, especially for new users and users who are not used to using technology helps in their line of work.

Such a Nice Product

Pros

This is the best content discovery platform I have ever used.

Cons

I need a better UI and few features especially like Buzz Sumo. Report also needed.

Greatness

Allows me to get the message out far and wide on various topics that are close to my business and communities.

Pros

It's just so useful and takes the hassle out of content curation - big fan of the WordPress plugin

Cons

it's been getting and better, not all the features I wanted were there from the start but it continues to get better

ContentStudio Is Great

Pros

This product is easy to use and has all the features our business needs to manage our social media platforms

Cons

ContentStudio does not have the ability to send one message to multiple users on social media and no ability to upload video to LinkedIn.

Content Studio - Excellent

Pros

1. Process 2. Availability of content 3. Ease of access

Cons

1. Pricing is very high 2. A free trial should provide at least 2 workspaces.

Simple and powerful

Discovering and posting content has been a breeze. The calendar is easy to setup. keeping track of stuff is easy without having to spend much time.

Pros

The product is powerful, has everything that's needed at a very efficient price.

Cons

Navigating through pages can take a little time to get used to.

The best app for finding content

I use it to find the best content for my blog

Pros

It easy to use and it easy to navigate .

Cons

the content it provide it fit my need and gave all I want

Content Studio is a Solid Choice for Social Media Management

We use Content Studio day in and day out for all of our social media needs. We love the software and don't know where we would be without it.

Pros

The 2 best parts of Content Studio is organization of the company profiles, which are included in a workspace. The other is the "discovery" of content, which saves a ton of time from searching the internet for content.

Cons

They don't have Evergreen content campaigns or analytics, but sounds like those features are coming soon!

Best content platform ever!!!

Pros

The Content is consistent and I can set it up to all my social medias

Cons

I loved everything about this platform. Must Have!!!!

One of the best Tool

Much Satisfied

Pros

Automation. Discovery HashTag View Notification

Cons

Planer

Great Product!

Pros

I have most recently been using this software to curate content for a site I am building. Happy to finally get the chance to use it and find out how user-friendly this is, even for beginners!

Cons

Nothing at this point! It's great! Nothing to report at a con at this moment.

Awesome product

Pros

I look forward to the growing potential of CS. It's already an amazing software. Development team continuous rolls out new and improving features.

Cons

I'd like for CS to focus a more automatic integration with Instagram.

Content studio the time saver

Best software out there and we love it

Pros

fast lot of options getting better every time

Cons

To bad replug is not included in the software

Amazing solution for social media management

Pros

Finding content with ease and scheduling for multiple accounts is very easy. Lovely user interface and most of all, value for money compared to other solutions

Cons

The absence of a design interface and addition of stock photos for posts will make it even better. Found nothing bad at this time :)

Good SM Planner

Overall we are happy.

Pros

It enables us to manage all our social media profiles at once, wish they could integrate the support for Instagram as well.

Cons

Not all the platforms are supported, similarly, some of the recent features aren't integrated e.g. (broadcasting video via FB)

My experience with Content Studio up to now has been excellent, seems like a very powerful platform.

I and my team has gained a lot of various benefits from using this platform, the main one being that it has freed up a lot of our time to do other things than having to think about what we are going to post on our client's social media pages by setting up rules that allow us to filter the options to post appropriate content for them. The whole process is very automated meaning that we don't have to worry about forgetting to post etc and I like the feature that allows you to plan how long the campaign will go on for but also allows you to have it recurring.

Pros

There are various different aspects that I like about this platform, one of the main ones being the fact that there is a feature where you can include keywords and domains that you want content to be pulled from. However, you cannot only just include these keywords and domains you can also exclude keywords and domains meaning that you are able to filter your content from anything that is not relevant or could be inappropriate.

Cons

The only con about this software is the ease of use with Facebook settings/integration, however, this isn't really Content Studio's fault as it is Facebooks setting that can be a little confusing so this isn't really a con for Content Studio.

Why should you have contentstudio?

My overall experience with this too is decent. Although to be honest, I am not using it as my only social media tool. I am still using bufferapp. Still, I have full faith in its team and I hope that soon, I'll have to cancel my subscription to bufferapp.

Pros

The best part of contentstudio is its discovery & composer section. It has an amazing interface. Posting for bog is another amazing feature I love.

Cons

The team has recently upgraded to version 2.0 In doing so, they have added a lot of features and that has made app little heavy to use. No direct Instagram posting plus finding content for Instagram is almost tough in this tool. Finding a quote could have been improved.

Definitely my favourite

Great support and user friendly.

Pros

So much more user friendly than the alternatives.

Cons

I'm too tempted to expand to the Agency package :)