ContentStudio Reviews

ContentStudio

Content marketing & social media management tool

ContentStudio

Review Summary

Pros

I love the ease of usability of the software. The discover feature is super important with curating content because there are endless topics to choose from.

Jo J.

Even if it's not so powerful used here in Italy I love the all-in-one approach and the replug integration. It's a nice piece of software to work with.

Lorenzo G.

I love the ease of use and amazing support. Content Studio is always evolving and getting better.

Milo M.

Cons

Subcategories missing sometimes, or maybe we are exaggerating in trying to find fast solutions.

Aleksandar S.

Especially in the begin I had problems with the user interface, but now I am used to it.

Guy H.

The inability to post directly to Instagram. I know this is an issue with most tools, but if I have people on my team doing it, they still have to have a phone nearby to make it happen.

Mack B.

The best social media tool for power users

I automated the process of tracking trends in my field and sharing with friends on my social media. Thats a big plus

Pros

I can't speak enough about the robustness of this tool. The only feature I'll highlight is probably discovery. DISCOVERY: This feature replaced my BuzzSumo subscription. I track trends in my field and share with friends rather easily.

Cons

Publishing to Instagram isn't direct. There is a mobile app and a reminder. This is probably the only downer

Great content research & ideation tool

Pros

I love how easy it is to get ideas for content to create. The feature set is great.

Cons

Nothing. This software is great. I have no complaints.

Content Studio is so easy to use

ContentStudio has helped me to manage my social media effectively. I co-manage two clients social media accounts, as well as my own business and an annual conference. I am not a marketing expert and without CotentStudio I would not have enough time in my day to manage the diverse content needed for these four accounts.

Pros

The ease of use in setting up multiple accounts. The new Workspaces feature is fantastic and will allow me to add extra team members to just one set of social accounts. I love the fact that I can add my blogs to the system and post these too. The dashboard is clear and easy to use.

Cons

More content feeds from Australian sources would be great.

Time saver

Pros

The ease of use of ContentStudio is remarkable.

Cons

That it doesn't automatically post IG posts.

Sometimes Glitchy, but Probably the Most Well-Rounded, Full-Featured Social Management Software

It's taken me time to get started because getting everything set up takes time. But it's totally worth investing that time to speed up management of your social media! It's probably the most hands-off thing you can find once it's set up. I got held up a number of times because this or that wasn't working properly, but overall I am really glad I have it!

Pros

I'm really happy about the wide range of features. Being able to find and schedule content with ease is awesome. I also love being able to organize everything so well.

Cons

There are random glitches with the software that don't make a lot of sense. Sometimes some of the features just plain won't load.

All in One - More progressive than others

Pros

Very progressive and it was all in one and user friendly. Compared to Hootsuite it was a no brainer! Not sure why people use that tool...I think the UI on Hootsuite is horrible. Like the stats. Love that you can put the emoji's in and view for each social media site.

Cons

Honesty it's a great tool...I don't even look at other tools when I see them because Content Studio has been so good.

Great content discovery tool

Pros

I love the content discovery options in Content Studio. It allows me to easily create feeds based on whatever topics I'd like to follow.

Cons

Hard to find cons for Content Studio. The UI took a little getting used to but now that I'm using it more frequently I've gotten used to it.

Content Studio

On the whole good. It allows me to schedule and discover content to enhance and sustain my social media channels.

Pros

The breadth of sources and the ease of adding your own sources.

Cons

Instagram integration needs work, both the API and the mobile App. Sometimes feels biased in favour or USA or India.

Powerful Automation to get fresh content and generate leads daily.

For our brands, we have enjoyed the experience using contentstudio, easy to get content to curate and even for any sort of research necessary for content marketing and strategies.

Pros

Affordable Intuitive Powerful filter for topics Narrow Results by keywords Plenty integrations, yes anything you want is there.

Cons

Results for non english languages can be improved.

Content Studio is simply awesome

Very satisfied especially after the 2.0 is released.

Pros

Feature rich and robust product Content discovery and search Social media scheduling with team collab Automation recipes

Cons

NO IG direct auto post yet, still you can post via their mobile app.

A must app for agencies

Pros

An excellent app, easy to use with a beautiful interface and very comfortable. Many features and continually updated.

Cons

When we Customize content for each channel, we can't ad a customized content for more than one FB page.

Excellent tool for social media management

Great experience with the featurs and customer support.

Pros

Content research, scheduling and management of various platforms

Cons

it has been getting better with time and much more value.

Love Content Studio

We use Content Studio to keep in contact with our customers in a non-intrusive way and this keeps them coming back for more.

Pros

Content Studio is easy to use and set up. We can easily and automatically create high quality posts and review and schedule them.

Cons

I would like to be able to post images and videos to Instagram. I would also like to be able to have a list of posts that were created so I can create backlinks and ping them.

Well rounded social media management tool

Pros

The discovery feature has grown over the years and now is able to find more relevant and useful content to be shared. I basically bought ContentStudio for it's content curation capabilities and it has proven to not disappoint.

Cons

Just recently ContentStudio released their analytics module and instead of including it with the initial purchase, they are charging extra for it, although life-time users can get it for a one off price but I still feel that analytics should be included from the start and not being charged extra for.

Content Studio Saves Time and Money

Consistently marketing to social media and on my blog.

Pros

The content scheduling tool makes it simple for me to be consistent with my marketing every week, saving me time and money.

Cons

The inability to change an already scheduled event to add repeatable posts in the future.

Excellent content marketing solution

Our main problem was creating and maintaining a solid and consistent stream of curated content to use across a number of networks. ContentStudio has made that simple, in fact, it's now a pleasure to do what was once an extremely dull job.

Pros

What stands out most is its ease of use. The ability to find, filter and search content across a vast number of sources and then choose, edit and post across a wide range of networks is excellent.

Cons

For new starters, it can be complex, but for software this powerful, that's to be expected. Although there's a learning curve, it soon becomes second nature.

Content Studio - A Tool to put on your shortlist!

All in all a good product. If you're looking for something to curate and automate your social media activities, this is definitely a product worth consideration. I'm looking forward to much more from this developer.

Pros

Once I was able to understand it's inner workings we were quickly able to get meaningful content delivered and automated. It does take a little time to learn but all in all it provides the solutions we were looking for.

Cons

The V2 update/upgrade caused the automation that was setup to need to be redone and unfortunately we don't notice it for about a week. I would just say that communication is key. I will say that they're support is quick and does offer solutions/fixes quickly. Communication from support is very helpful.

Social Media Handling Just Got Easier

Can't really fault it apart form a few start up issues.

Pros

Content Studio offers many very useful tools.

Cons

It needs to open up to more social media outlets and improve functions such as post to Instagram.

One Stop Shop For Your Social Media Needs

Nice founder. I hope they thrive in their business.

Pros

With the recent update, Content Studio has added in many powerful features that make it my Go-to when comes to posting to social media. What I like about this tool is: - Chrome extension to make it easy to schedule post while you are browsing online. - multiple Workspace so you can manage different brands without getting overwhelm. - integration with popular social media including Medium. - they integrate with my favorite link shortener a.k.a Replug (another company under the same management) and that allow me to run campaigns with the link I shared. - responsive founder behind the app that always open to listen to the community

Cons

This is not really a Con but sometimes a tool that is feature rich like this unavoidably require some learning hours before we could finally get a hang of How To use it efficiently.

Great Social Sharing and Management Software

ContentStudio has let us bring our content scheduling into one place so we can easily overview everything that is going out.

Pros

ContentStudio makes it easy to manage a publishing schedule for blogs and social media and get real oversight on what is happening there. It is an easy to use and full-featured solution for managing a content marketing plan.

Cons

I actually haven't found a particularly weak point yet.

Great software

Great to. use.

Pros

Easy to use, works well for collaboration amongst groups of people, excellent and user-friendly UI!

Cons

The direct scheduling to Instagram is a bit annoying, but I know it's in development, but that's it!

Great app for marketer

Pros

This is an alternative for Buzzsumo. It is an all in one tool for writing and posting articles. Especially topic researching, SEO helper and post to WordPress​ feature.

Cons

The source is still less than ​Buzzsumo for now

Great tool to manage your contents over many platforms

Pros

The fact I can create and share content on social networks ans websites The tools to find easily some valuable content

Cons

They don't intergrate many link shortener (like rockettlink).

ContentStudio - 2 Years In ...

It makes it easy to schedule and keep you blogs & social properties up to date. The ability to research and then schedule a batch of updates in a session, rather than having to do 1-by-1 is a great time-saver.

Pros

It's easy to find a wide range of posts. Composing is easy, and you have flexible posting options Automation allows for hands-free updates

Cons

When I first bought it (Vsn 1) it was quite cumbersome. Vsn 2 is a lot easier to use. One good thing - they are responsive to negative feedback, and address issues in subsequent releases.

Amazing contente management tool

Pros

I love ContentStudio. It's a go-to place to draft, schedule and publish our content to social media. One of my favourite functions is the hashtags saving functionality. Saves tons of time!

Cons

The only thing is I wish that it could do with ContentStudio is post directly to Instagram. Hopefully that will be available in the future.