All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CoverageBook Reviews

Huge time saver. Creates professional looking, client-facing reports

This software saves us a ton of time when preparing clipping reports for clients, but also creates reports that look great. The support team is quick to respond, and has satisfactorily helped our team resolve issues on several occasions

Pros

Does the hard work of clipping coverage for PR reports, pulls relevant stats, and formats everything in a clean, professional looking report that can be shared both via a live-link (clients like this), or a PDF document.

Cons

Occasional errors with clipping and screen grabbing, but minor and usually easily resolved with manual uploading or re-clipping.

Coveragebook.com Review

Overall using Coveragebook.com has been great. It's easy to use and provides the tools needed. I would definitely recommend it!

Pros

Coveragebook.com has made filing media clippings easy and organised. Its playful branding and simple interface allows me to use my time efficiently and allows clients to review their coverage in a straightforward manner.

Cons

The online figures and data captured from some websites are outdated or over-estimated and it would be great if this could be updated more regularly.

Coverage Book

We have been using Coverage Book for a short time, but already find it a valuable tool. The ease of use and ability to quickly capture the information to create a high-quality report has definitely had an impact on streamlining this process for our firm.

Awesome solution!

When one of our clients asked for a complete coverage report for 2015, I saw myself spending the next 2 weeks, 24/7, searching for press clippings and links. I thought "That's insane. There must be a better way." And there is! The video overview at Coveragebook.com is spot on, and the software is, simply put, amazing. It's rare that a product or software works immediately like you would hope it does,...

Sleek and Intuitive this is a HUGE timesaver

Coverage book is surprisingly simple to use and once you get the basic process of adding coverage you can spend a fair amount of time tweaking the formatting and appearance to appeal to a variety of clients. By far the single biggest benefit of this software is the incredible amount of time it saves you, and that it creates a final product which looks like it took a fair amount of time. You don't just...

Love, love, love it

Pros

It makes my job so much easier. Reporting is one of the least favorite things I do, but it's so easy to import links.

Cons

I wish they had a little more robust metrics, but it's such a great tool that it doesn't really bother me that much.

Media Coverage the Modern Business Era: Simplifying Your PR Success Metrics

I was shopping for an easier way to capture and share my PR coverage for my clients. I came across Coverage Book and did a free trial; I was sold in no time. The ease of adding content is a breeze, plus the built-in metrics'impressions, domain rank and social shares'makes my ROI conversation with clients highly impactful. The system's design and user-friendly interface enables me to produce beautiful reports that will actually be reviewed by my clients v the traditional paper and excel reports that were not only a pain to create, but also, a pain read and understand. Coverage Book saves my team time behind the scenes and makes us look like rockstars in front of our clients.

Great Software for PR Coverage

Our company has been using Coverage Book for several months and we have loved every second of it. Since we first started using Coverage Book they have made various improvements to the software. It seems like they are always adding new features. The software is easy to use and clients love the how the books look. The customer services has been great! Every concern has been addressed quickly by their team. I love that each book can be customized. There is a great look for each of our clients. If you are looking for a way to make your PR coverage look better, this software is the answer.

Cons

Hours of painstaking faff, magically condensed into minutes.

The most time-saving piece of kit in my PR armoury. Hours spent number-crunching stats and painstakingly clipping pages are now magically condensed into a few faff-free minutes. Chuck in your links, press go and voila - you have a beautiful report. Ingenious piece of kit that paid for itself in one (lightning speed) quarterly report. Oh, and clients love it... in fact it's completely eradicated pesky requests for AVE figures.

Cons

Used Coverage Book to create a program recap for a client; loved it!

Easy to use interface; really appreciated the ability to customize each step of the report, from including/excluding UMVs, to adding video, to style. Would recommend to anyone looking to create a visually appealing and professional looking client coverage recap. Also--incredible customer service with speedy reply time, nice and knowledgable employees. Five stars all around.

Love this tool

I've been using this tool for a few months now to collate client coverage and it's given me lots of time back in my day! I like that it pulls stats so I can demonstrate ROI - always tricky in PR. I also like the cheaper package for solopreneurs like myself. Helps us keep business cost effective!

Awesome!

Coverage Book is awesome! Not only is it super easy to use, it's also intuitive and looks very professional. I've had to contact customer service for a couple of things and they always respond super quickly. We love Coverage Book and highly recommend this product!

A great time-saver!

Absolutely love Coverage Book! Saves me a lot of time from having to copy/paste blog posts and articles, it creates great looking, customisable output that I am always proud to share plus gives a little numbers-overview. A truly valuable tool.

Run don't walk

Love the ease of use. Never in 20 years have I had anything this simple to use. It is such a no brainer. Clients love the look of the reports and I love how little time my staff spends doing them.

Great software & team!

I'd greatly recommend this software to any PR and marketing person trying to simplify the way coverage books are done. It works great, keeps on improving and customer service is lightning fast.

Best Customer Service I have ever experienced

This is a great PR tool for all PR professionals. It is fast, easy and is the best way to show PR results to clients! Customer Service responds quickly and is extremely helpful!

Cons

I would be lost without it!

Such a simple site to use and super how it all works. Made for impressive client presentations.

Cons

Takes the stress out of PR and advertising reporting

Pros

Coverage book has saved me hours of time researching figures circulation and readership stats for our PR and advertising activity. The reports it produces look professional and the top sheet with headline total figures is great. It's also flexible in that you can pause your plan and restart it when you need it, great for producing reports for specific events or at specific times of year without having to pay for it every month.

Cons

I haven't found any negatives yet using Coveragebook.

Amazing Coverage Analysis

Brilliant being able to report back to sponsors effectively is amazing

Pros

Being able to collate all our press coverage in one place and analyse the statistics quickly and easily.

Cons

Wish it had access to print publication circulation figures as well as online

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.