DataFeedWatch Reviews

4.7/5 (117 reviews)

Pros
  • The ease to implement and set up and tailor the feeds
  • easy to use, and awesome support right away every time
  • The support team is very attentive and quick to answer!
  • Affordable with many channels. Support is very good and responsive.
Cons
  • to be honest there is no negative or cons
  • Pricy but ok. Automatic text-ads is pricy
  • Taxonomy can be easier, but it works for us as is.
  • Sometimes the user interface is a little confusing.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Greg Noonan

Excellent System - Meets all of our Needs

Reviewed 2017-08-17

Pros
The system is very easy to Integrate into BigCommerce even on Multiple Storefronts. The system is very easy to make rules, no matter how complex. I love being able to exclude a set of items very easy for a certain feed.

Cons
I wish I had more customizations features I could do myself, but after speaking with the Support Team they are always able to get whatever I want to be implemented live.

Reggie Gross

7/8 Review

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Makes our feeds incredibly easy to use!

Pros
The support team is very attentive and quick to answer!

Cons
It can be confusing changing between stores sometimes

Response from DataFeedWatch

Reggie, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback ;)

Happy to hear you appreciate the ease of use of DataFeedWatch! We continuously work on making the interface and navigation more intuitive, so any suggestions on how we could make it more user-friendly would be valuable and appreciated!

Loren Pleet

Great feed tool, straightforward, and outstanding support

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Excellent and affordable solution. Powerful rules engine.

Pros
Affordable with many channels. Support is very good and responsive.

Cons
Sometimes the user interface is a little confusing.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thank you so much for sharing your DataFeedWatch experience, Loren!

Excellent and affordable...would it be too immodest to say we agree with you? ;)

As for the interface - there's always room for improvements and we continue to put conscious effort into making it more user-friendly.

Boruch Piekarski

Can't Manage without it

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Pros
We manage multiple feeds on google shopping - this has integrated with our Shopify stores and we really love the ease of use and low pricing.

Cons
Taxonomy can be easier, but it works for us as is.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Boruch, thank you very much for your feedback :)

We're very glad to hear that you found our feed tool to be a good match for your Shopify stores and you consider the ease of use and fair price to be the strong suits of DataFeedWatch - it's what we aim for!

Always looking to improve our software, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Sebastian Talavera

Excellent and for a great price. DFW has helped White Shark Media in all feed management needs

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Pros
The navigability and how easy to use the platform is. Customer support is amazing as well and always willing to help and go the extra mile

Cons
I would love if you guys could go after search campaign creations tailored to product inventory. This would really help our ecommerce client from the text ads side.

Erik van der Linden

Daily user to make fast en great feedimprovements!

Reviewed 2018-01-17

We can save time for us and the customer, due to large bulk changes in the feed

Pros
With so many possibilities to make adjustments quickly and easily, we can effectively implement large quality improvements

Cons
The software does not offer automatic improvements to the feed of our clients. Would be nice to get some suggestion

Paulo Rossini

I use in the agency and always indicate it for my consulting clients. I must have tool.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

I've been able to put feeds online that otherwise wouldn't go or it would have costed a lot time and money.

Pros
Everything. It's simple to use, generate good results and has easy ways to manage complex tasks in a xml feed.

Cons
Something it goes down, but they fix it pretty quickly. So I haven't found anything that I may consider an issue.

Sara Jones

Easy to set up with great support if there's a problem or question.

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Pros
Ease of use and price point. It's also pretty flexible with what you can do though not overly complicated (like some other feed management platforms I've used). The guys in the support team are always responsive and have always sorted any queries quickly and efficiently.

Julie Filstrup

Really helpful

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Pros
That I can make categories that I can use to structure my Google Shopping campaigns much better and that I can modify the titles of the products, so they look better in the ads

Cons
It was a little hard to get started and to figure out what options you have.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Julie, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts! ;)

Great to hear you have improved your Shopping Ads with the help of DataFeedWatch!

PS: Did you know that we offer introductory onboarding calls to all our Customers? During the onboarding session, we can walk through the platform and create/optimize your feed together. Or simply go over any questions you may have.
We'd be happy to connect!

Michael Wolff

Organizing my feeds

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-07-08

The crew at Datafeed Watch are very helpful, and never make me feel like the novice that I am. They offer advice, and got me up and running very quickly. The best support I have ever experienced with our online store.

Pros
The feeds are easy to set up and the pre-loaded templates make it even easier.

Cons
I am not a marketing guy, so I have to stop periodically to learn the idioms.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your feedback! ;)

It's really great to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with DataFeedWatch support.

We try to make sure our feed tool is as straight-forward as possible, so thank you for letting us know about an area we could improve in. If you ever find yourself wondering - please remember you're always welcome to reach out to us and we'll be happy to help!

Joris Wijte

Great feedmanagement tool. Quick service by chat and great service overall.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Pros
Thinking with you mentality. Problem solvers. Easy to use interface. Enables us to connect to all the channels we want to and more.

Cons
Speed. They fixed part of this problem with launching a new version though. Still something worth improving in my opinion.

Reza A

Very easy to use and robust software

Reviewed 2019-02-25

Their customer service has none to second

Pros
Simplicity, robustness, flexibility and all in one place. We use Datafeedwatch for over 20 shops and 100+ channels and never had any technical problem.

Cons
to be honest there is no negative or cons

Chantal Chan

Great tool and fantastic customer service!

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Pros
The customer service of DataFeedWatch is incredible. They are super helpful and friendly. There is a Livechat in their website and they responded to my questions immediately and efficiently. They also followed up to ensure the problems were solved.

Cons
The software is very user-friendly and simple. One thing that I don't like much is the product categorization section because it usually took me the longest time to setup and seems sometimes cannot copy to another channels so may need to do it again.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thank you for your kind words, Chantal :)

We always try to support our Customers in a helpful and timely manner and we're thrilled to hear DataFeedWatch is it for you!

Categorization is a bottleneck and a hassle for all merchants no matter how you look at it. We've spent a lot of time trying to come up with a system that speeds it up and allows mapping several hundreds of products in less than one hour. Even so, it's a step that is time-consuming, but definitely worth it!

Dave Frazier

Tremendous Product. Monica and friends are awesome!

Reviewed 2017-05-02

see review

Pros
The software was very intuitive and easy to use. We connected our finicky CMS to Google Merchant Center / AdWords via DataFeedWatch. In the beginning we needed some help and could not have asked for better service. Monica, John and the rest of the crew were always generous with their time and so easy to do business with. Once I had a better handle on the product, optimizing, creating rules and updating the feed was a snap. I only wish more SaaS companies offered the customer service and fair price that we've gotten from DFW. Thanks guys!

Cons
None. It works great and is an excellent value. On the few occasions where special rules or coding needed to be written, Tech Support responded in a fast and friendly manner.

Katarzyna Bauer

I didn't know I needed it - SURPRISED

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-07-09

I really like it after I've learned it. It was pretty overwhelming at first but now I love to use it.

Pros
I gives me a great flexibility and chance for experimentation without need of new development.

Cons
The threshold point for it is high, meaning you need to spend couple of days figuring out how to use it but it's not that hard. The product solves a big complex problem so the software solution is not very easy to use. I've had some bugs when during processing the feed. It was stuck on the same stage for couple of minutes. I've contacted the support - they fixed it super fast. I would love to see more video tutorials. I would love to see more example of more complex rules.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thank you for providing us with your feedback Katarzyna! :)

It's nice to hear that you grew fond of working with DataFeedWatch and found the flexibility you were looking for.

We put conscious efforts in making the platform intuitive and easy to use, but if you ever find yourself wondering how to best use a given functionality or perform a setup - please remember we are always happy to connect for an online session and explore the tool together.

John Tortorice

Great company with amazing customer service

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-17

These guys offer some of the best customer service I've experienced with a software or marketing company. They make themselves available promptly and spend enough time with you to really assist you with the issues at hand. Where you get quick answers just to get you off the phone with some companies, these guys really take the time to make sure your needs are met and that the software is set up and working correctly to execute your goals. They spend time explaining things in detail and answering whatever questions you might have. We are still in the set up phase, but we're excited to continue working with Data Feed Watch.

Pros
I am just getting started with the software but thus far it seems easy to operate and very powerful for managing the feed data.

Cons
As with any software, there is a learning curve. I have not spent enough time with it to list any specific cons.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thank you very much for your feedback John! :)

Great to hear that you found DataFeedWatch software powerful for managing the feed data, and that you've had a pleasant experience with our Support team.

We're very much looking forward to getting you fully set-up and driving some amazing results with your shopping campaigns!

Frank Rask

keep up the good work

Reviewed 2019-07-11

easy making feed for everything and great to customize every feed as I want it.

Pros
easy to use, and awesome support right away every time

Cons
update only one time a day need to upgrade for one more shop (expensive for small shops like mine)

Response from DataFeedWatch

Great to receive such nice feedback, Frank! Thank you :)

Happy to hear you appreciate DataFeedWatch support - on our side, it's a pleasure working with you!

Multiple scheduled updates are available from Agency Plan and up, but did you know that every subscription Plan includes a possibility to trigger store update by choosing 'refresh products' any time of day? Perhaps this could be useful for you at times?

We have also revised our Plans recently and there are some changes you may find favorable - we reached out to you via email to discuss in detail.

Joe Arbogast

Great Service if you need a Feed Service

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-14

Great feed service if you don't have the time to constantly update your feed and have is sent to Google, Facebook or Bing. My shopping cart has a built-in feed now and I no longer need it, but it's the number one feed service I would recommend.

Pros
Very comprehensive set up for adding fields and selecting feeds for uploading. Integration with shopping cart works very well. Customer support is very responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons
Maybe it's me, but sometimes it's hard to match up fields from my store to what Google or other outlets are looking for. Would have liked to have a feed service for Product Reviews.

Andreas Lang

Great

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Great customer support and easy to use, whats not to like?

Pros
Ease of use Great customer support Create feed to all services worldwide

Cons
Pricy but ok. Automatic text-ads is pricy

Thomas Raudenbusch

The perfect tool for an optimal feed!

Reviewed 2017-09-21

Pros
1. Flexibility 2. Supported sites 3. Amazon feeds It simple covers almost all use-cases and is super helpful for all merchants with a 1k+ catalog.

Cons
The sync of my catalog takes too long, but I assume that's because of a too complex magento extension that syncs a lot of overhead eg all kind of parent_ items.

Martin Magnusson

Great tool, great support

Reviewed 2019-10-17

Pros
Easy to use, great features when it comes to calculation and reformatting of values. Also quick and very helpful chat support. We use DFW for 17 different markets and simply could not live without it.

Cons
We would have liked to fetch our products even more often - without any extra costs.

Jonas Rosbech

Pretty good, but a bit expensive for agencies

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Good support, good product(s) but too pricy as to where we are right now. I would've bought all access if I could.

Pros
The ease to implement and set up and tailor the feeds

Cons
Price - it's very expensive if you want all the features as a startup agency

Response from DataFeedWatch

Jonas - many thanks for your feedback! :)

We're glad to hear our platform helps you build out feeds tailored to our goals and happy to have you with us.

We make a point to price our service fairly and, considering the functionality set we provide, we feel that it's where we're at.
We also offer free of charge services that many companies apply additional charges for, such as marketplace order sync, onboarding & knowledge sessions, feed review and more.

Having said that, we have recently revised our pricing Plans to make them more flexible and affordable. There's also a possibility to opt for an annual plan which includes a 15% saving.

We would be happy to connect with you and find the best pricing solution.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Søren Rohde

Great piece of software

Reviewed 2017-10-04

Pros
DataFeedWatch solves all my feeds issues. They provide a great piece of software, and if I have any issues their support is always helpful.

Cons
I don´t really know. I am a very satisfied user of DataFeedWatch. If I should pick something it would be the design. I dont like their green color.

Jeetendra Soni

Best Data Feed Management & Optimization Software

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Data feed helps manage feeds for different channels from single interface, we can make changes to our base feed depending on different requirements from different channels

Pros
The software makes the lengthy process of feed management easy with its user friendly interface.

Cons
Product mapping with google/bing categories needs improvement. Feeds/fields are not updated with updation in channel requirements, it takes months for developers to implement the changes if there is any change from any channel.

Harold Tan

Seamless Integration

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Pros
Relatively easy to setup, works reliably, reasonable cost for the features.

Cons
Lack of analytics, would like more data and machine learning features.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Harold!

We try to make the integration as straight-forward as possible, so I'm very glad you found the process seamless :)

Have you had a chance to explore our Analytics module yet?
It gives insights into product-level performance across various channels you're advertising on - we would be happy to connect and explore this feature together.