Delivra

Email marketing & market automation platform for marketers

Delivra Reviews

Pros

Delivra has been a fantastic software to use. Having switched from a competitor, Delivra offers a much higher level functionality and better quality emails.

Brock N.

It's easy to use and is a perfect fit for our business. If I get stuck on anything or have an idea for something but am not sure how to do it, Delivra is just a phone call away and eager to help.

Josh T.

Delivra was a good solution to our needs. They have a lot of capabilities and opportunities to reach your audience.

Erin D.

Cons

When you are pasting the text into the template, all of the spacing is lost.

Jenny K.

In my opinion, reporting is sometimes annoying.

When moving text from one area of the email to another with copy/paste the formatting doesn't transfer just the plain text...very frustrating.

Meghan M.

4.5

A Lifesaver for our Company

VERY positive, I can not recommend them highly enough!!!

Pros

Literally one of the best tools I have in my arsenal! Delivra helps me reach my customers and potential customers in a professional and easy to use way. Every time I have contacted customer support they've been great to work with and help me resolve my issue easy - and usually it's user error not Delivra!

Cons

The reporting is sometimes over whelming because I don't need it to be as intricate as it is. But for many I think this is exactly what they are looking for.

Delivra is a platform with unique features for automated marketing campaigns

Delivra has eliminated the problem that we presented with the marketing management, thanks to the optimization in the management and automation of marketing campaigns through email that they have, providing us with the opportunity to expand in the market, just as also this platform has managed to diversify a little customer service, with its way of running the CRM tool which has helped us to develop a compatibility and customer-company relationship

Pros

Delivra is a platform that offers services and tools to carry out marketing campaigns through email with an automated system, since it has several applications that help manage the marketing campaigns that are generated, giving the user the facility to create personalized content using the design functions integrated in this application to promote highly attractive marketing campaigns

Cons

Mainly what I dislike with Delivra is that it does not have a free trial to verify if its use is optimal and is consistent for the operation that you come to require, as well as in the beginning the emails are difficult to configure, if however over time is improving the management and ease of use of the platform thanks to the subsequent training that Delivra offers you

Great Delivery Rates but HTML Editor UX Needs Work

Able to reach audiences that can be difficult to connect with via email due to security and firewall blocks. Delivra is able to still get your messages out to your desired personas.

Pros

Delivra always ensured our messages were getting delivered without any hiccups. We saw great open/click rates when sending through the platform. Minimalist user interface helps to make things easy and avoid confusion.

Cons

The HTML editor was difficult to work with and could sometimes distort how you wanted your message to look when sending. Browser would sometimes crash without notice.

Delivra fulfills our needs!

The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod has used Delivra for 10 years now with my involvement for the last 8 years performing emailing tasks for our users. From experience I know that Delivra has a great customer support team who are very responsive and helpful! Working in our company's IT department I routinely work with our user departments to create their emailings to their expectations and upload...

Pros

Intuitive and very easy to use. Does not need interaction with others to operate or understand.

Cons

Great service and makes our job easier!

Overall, the service is great. Customer support does a perfect job helping with any issues as well. The Drag-n-Drop editor is so easy to use (Thank you for creating that!) The only common problems we face is Delivra's compatibility with certain email clients - mainly Google Mail, Microsoft Outlook, and Outlook Portal.

Pros

Ease of use - especially with Drag-n-Drop editor.

Cons

compatibility issues with email clients - Google, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Portal

Achieve business goals with Delivra

It is a great tool that helps users reach their customers through automated emails and measure their satisfaction to improve performance.

Pros

Delivra provides templates for periodic emails and newsletters suitable for many marketing campaigns. The software enables users to deal with large volume campaigns. Segmentation and software analysis help target the right audiences. Delivra can be easily integrated into CRM software.

Cons

Lack of free trial is not appreciated by beginner users, as Delivra requires some training to figure it out. The price could represent a limitation for start-up users and small companies. There is a compatibility issue with outlook and low performance on mobile devices that require some attention. In my opinion, reporting is sometimes annoying.

We will be implementing Delivra in a few months and I'm so excited to use it.

Pros

The ease of use is incredible. The drag and drop format is so user-friendly. The staff is great, too. They walk you through everything from the sales pitch, to the training, design, integration, and implementation. I couldn't ask for more.

Cons

They have automated email reminders if you don't respond to their staff within two days regardless of whether or not you tell them you will not be able to respond for a longer period of time. It's a little annoying, but I understand the purpose of the reminders and appreciate them.

excellent email marketing tool

Pros

an application very easy to use with a very comfortable interface and has a support team helpful at all times. excellent application to automate processes with emails and good functionality from a programming and segmentation perspective. has very dynamic and fully customizable content

Cons

it is difficult to see something negative this application although perhaps for some companies this software could be expensive

Email Marketing to truly help you out

Pros

Delivra rocks!! I was hooked with their drip campaigns and how cool it was to have it all laid out systematically. It really helps improve your understanding on converting leads and what path to help walk your subscribers through. Great tools for tracking the stats of your emails and helpful to help improve on what you are doing. They have great templates and help keep things feeling personal and custom

Cons

They really have thought of everything and designed it in a very easy to use and fun way to use!

Best email marketing tool

My overall experience with Delivra is very good from last 8 years I am working in the industry and I am loving it.

Pros

Automation of email marketing campaigns is very easy to use and simple other than any of the tool

Cons

I have absolutely no cons whatsoever with Delivra till date as a Digital Marketing Manager

Amazing support, like an extension of my own team

Delivra helped us through a really difficult and incredibly fast transition from our last email service provider. The team answered every question, hopped on phone calls, and completed the data migration for us on time -- no easy feat in less than two months! I couldn't be happier with the support that I get from the Delivra team. They are always available to give insight, answer questions, and...

Pros

The drag and drop editor, visualized segmentation, and the data reporting.

Cons

Oddly, the site itself doesn't seem to be mobile friendly, or at least the system is difficult to navigate if the web browser isn't full screen. Sometimes the Drag and Drop editor can be a little difficult in that you can't often move some elements around and you have to recreate them instead. For example, a row of buttons within a text box can't just be lifted out of the text box and made into its low row--it has to be completely recreated. My graphic designers have also told me that the interface isn't as Mac-friendly or clean as they'd like. These are all very small things, though.

Couldn't Ask For More

Best email provider I've used, and I've used a lot! The interface is simple, easy to use and most importantly visually-appealing. As someone who uses it daily, the look and feel of Delivra is important. Plus, our support team couldn't be beaten! It's like having another staff member whose only job is to know the system and help us find solutions for OUR business, not universal solutions. I can't praise Delivra enough!

Pros

Ease of use, wide variety of functions available, attractive look of UI.

Cons

Inability to store suppression lists for future list.

A fraction of the cost with as many bells and whistles as their competitors

We were using a competitor that cost a lot more because we were under the impression that the competitor was the best in the industry and they were the only ones that offered the features and benefits. After some detailed research we found Delivra and made the switch. We couldn't be happier with the great solution that Delivra has created for a fraction of the cost. Thank you!

Pros

The ease of use with the software as well as the many options for automated emails, drip campaigns and segmentation.

Cons

Nothing.

Long time Delivra user

I've been using Delivra for nearly 8 years and am generally very pleased with the product. It certainly has grown since I started using it and I look forward to experiencing even more growth. If your in the data industry and you hear the word upgrade, 9 times out of 10 you cringe because you know you need to brace yourself from growing pains. This is not the case with Delivra. The upgrades are carefully...

Pros

It is generally easy to use and the support is outstanding.

Cons

I actually don't have any real cons regarding this software.

Great program. Use it Daily.

We are able to use this product for all of our communications. Professional looking with consistent design of our communications is very important.

Pros

The templates are easy to use. The program is versatile. The program serves all of our needs. We get a quick response if we have any trouble.

Cons

When you are pasting the text into the template, all of the spacing is lost. I save a lot, and the length of time is more than I like, but understand that the more text we have, the longer it takes to save.

Reaching Customers with Ease and Style

Delivra delivers just what we need to keep our bowlers aware of upcoming specials and events. The ease of set-up is greatly appreciated. We send over 1 million emails a year -- and every one of them looks professional - thanks in large part to the excellent templates provided. We are very satisfied customers of Delivra!

Pros

The pre-designed templates

Cons

The reports feature - a little cumbersome

IMA Delivra Review

Great experience. My only suggestion is on the editor. It would be really nice if it would keep the line breaks from when copying text into the editor.

Pros

Pretty easy to use and user friendly

Cons

Can't keep page breaks when copying text into the editor

Email Marketing on Steroids!

We switched from Constant Contact to Delivera and immediately saw our open rates jump. The options of design for your email are endless and completely customization which allows for our readers to easily read and navigate - getting our message across easily. For the back-end, I highly recommend going into the Delivera to learn how to use the software. It is very detailed and complex - but it is what makes your email your own. Customer support is always quick to respond. They can come to you (if possible), hop on a call or have you come in as soon as possible.

Pros

Complete Customization, Quick & helpful customer support

Cons

Complex back-end - recommend training

Happy with new provider

We are excited to enter our second year with Delivra. Last season we simplified our overall email operations. The features and functionality are much simpler than our previous provider. Looking forward to implementing a full year of Clickstream to track revenue and ticket sales. Also hope to get our automated pre/post game emails off the ground.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

working with integration with ticket provider has been challenging

Excellent customer support

Whenever I have had issues, and let's face it all software will at sometime, Delivra's customer support is extremely responsive. That's not to say I have had to call them very often (it's just that we have some special characters that we use), it's just when you do, you know that they'll respond promptly!

Pros

Generally easy to use

Cons

Needs subscript and superscript functions

Easy to use email marketing software!

Delivra is easy to use whether your email marketing campaigns are large or small. I have been a Delivra customer for 6 years and during that time they have become incredibly versatile in order that no matter what kind of campaign you are designing, Delivra has a send option for you. They offer thorough and robust reporting functions that allow you to see the impact of your campaigns over time. I would recommend Delivra to anyone, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned marketing professional; it is flexible enough to be an appropriate solution for any size company.

Pros

It is easy to use and they update the software regularly to be competitive with other providers. They have extensive tools for help and learning. Their customer service team is friendly and helpful as well.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like. They have streamlined a lot of features recently, so things that were kind of "clunky" - like the send feature, have been dramatically improved.

Director of Communications

We have been using Delivra for 6 years. There have been a lot of updates made to the product over this time, and while we receive e-mail messages about these updates and are invited to attend online seminars, it would be nice to receive a phone call or visit from someone at Delivra just to personally check in with us and see how we are using the product. I am certain we are not using it to it's fullest capabilities. As a customer for more than five years, it just seems like someone would want to check in with us on a personal level

Pros

It's a great way to send out messages for a relatively low cost. I also like being able to see who opened the message and if they clicked on any of the links in the message, forwarded the message, etc.

Cons

I don't find it to be as intuitive as I would like it to be (for creating messages, generating or reading reports, etc.)

Very Happy with Delivra

We started using Delivra about 2 years ago and have been happy with the software. We typically send out a few newsletters a month and Delivra makes the process simple and efficient. For a small, locally owned business, being in contact with our customers is vital. Delivra is perfect for what we need.

Pros

Ease of use Saved templates Pre made templates Customer support Seamless integration into our website Good designs and layouts Segmenting capabilities

Cons

One issue I had recently is that once I uploaded a segment of emails, I wasn't able to open that segment up to see who has been added to it.

Delivra really delivers!

Delivra has the features and the functionality and still maintains a reasonably-priced product. I've used many other email platforms and Delivra is so easy to use! My internal customers are happy and so am I. We're thrilled we made the switch.

Pros

The ease of use and how simple it is to get started.

Cons

This is being really picky, but more customization options for cell groups.

Email Marketing

Delivra's customer service sets them apart from other email marketing providers. Some of the design features you don't regularly use and can be tricky to figure out. It always looks intuitive when they show you, but can be a bit difficult to figure out. When we ask for help, they are response and helpful with all matters.

Pros

Local firm to us. Lots of reporting options - way more in my experience than with Constant Contact.

Cons

The drag and drop editor is great, but the preview doesn't always match what you have designed and the little nuances can be confusing to figure out.