All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eClincher

The best tool marketers use to get things done on social!

visit website

eClincher Reviews

eClincher is an excellent service, and I found it super helpful to manage all of my social media in

All in one tool for managing social media networks, automatically and reliably, so I can focus on my clients.

Pros

my business have gotten so much more efficient since starting to use eClincher, all of my social media marketing is fully automated, I almost have it run on autopilot. And now I have more time to focus on my clients.

Cons

just looking forward to their Zapier integration, It's going to make a lot of things much more efficient for me

Great product for the price

I've researched so many different social media tools and eClincher is an amazing product for the price. I love that you can schedule with Instagram, as many of the products don't do that. I also love the ease in scheduling across multiple platforms at one time.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use eClincher. Not overly complicated like so many other products.

Cons

I wish that I could see a monthly calendar with what's scheduled, color coded for each social media platform. I also wish I could get monthly and yearly reports in addition to the weekly.

Hi Andrea, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! Monthly Cale + enhanced reporting are in development, and should be released in the coming weeks :-) If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Best Social Media Management tool I've ever encountered!

It takes me so little time to schedule the post for the week, that I have more time to focus on other tasks. The amount of time I've saved with this app it's unbelievable.

Pros

eClincher is very affordable, makes it easy to do my job. Definitely a great price for its value. It's fun and easy to use. I like that I can schedule post in advance, it's almost like it's working on its own and the mobile app is very useful when posting on the go!

Great app!

It's easy to use, quick and makes me do my job faster. I would recommend getting the free trial and testing it. It was developed taking into consideration every possible need. Is a really good option for people who work in media, marketing, social management.

Pros

Well thought out. They really thought about every feature you could possibly need. Not at all expensive taking in consideration what you gain. I saw positive results not long after started using it.

Cons

Time management is not an issue now since I can schedule the posts of the week in just a few hours.

Pros

It's a wonderful tool if you work with social media. I can't believe I didn't find about it before. My favorite feature is that I can view all my social accounts together in my Favorite Feeds instead of navigating one by one to all of them. This feature saves me a lot of time!

Cons

The only things I regret is not have found it before. This app has changed the way I used to manage social media.

It's an awesome app

One of the biggest problems I was struggling with was managing my time, with so many things to do is easy to forget to post in social media, with eClincher I can schedule in advance and focus on other things.

Pros

eClincher is easy, simple and reliable.I've used several apps like this in the past and so far eClincher has been the most useful. It has all the features I need and it's definitely worth the money.

Cons

Generally an "OK" solution, offers good value for money

Quick to deploy. Reasonably priced.

Pros

Quick to set up and deploy. Great customer service. (I'm a Pro user at $100/month.) Reasonable value for money.

Cons

The interface is old-fashioned and not particularly user-friendly. Need to remember that a lot of compromises are built-in simply by virtue of the fact it has to work with so many platforms.

eClincher helps my business grow every day.

I help business owners promote their products and services and one of my favorite tools to make life easier is eClincher. I can't imagine not having it in my business. Highly recommended.

Pros

Easy to use and very powerful at the same time.

Cons

Not much. It does everything I need it to do. I would like to have the ability to bulk upload images

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

the best

good value

Pros

I used to think the time you spend managing social media and promoting content would be tied to the desired results. However, eClincher has changed my outlook, I currently invest less time in this process than before and I have better results.

Cons

eClincher has everything regarding functionality and features I need to manage social media. I have nothing bad to say about it.

eClincher is easy to use and makes organic posting so much easier.

Pros

eClincher is easy to use and makes organic posting so much easier. It has been a great tool for our team. It's also nice because you can check all the comments in one central location.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the price. The lowest price only allows 15 social profiles and I feel like most people who need a platform like this will have more than 15 accounts to monitor.

eClincher is a wonderful tool and it's made my job easier.

I can do everything in my mobile device using eClincher's app. And the best thing is that at the moment of getting inspired, I can easily schedule a post without having to run to the office.

Pros

I'm very happy to find eClincher because it is very affordable and has great features to expand any company's social media presence.

Cons

I wish it was a bit more intuitive for the user. Nevertheless, I consider eClincher a wonderful product.

eClincher it's my new rigth hand!

It improved our brand awareness and presence across social media. Saves time and effort. Makes it easier to share content with other members of the team.

Pros

I really like the inbox feature, having everything in one place makes my work easier. The auto post feature is also great, it saves me time and effort. Having every process automated leave me time to focus on other important tasks. All in all a great tool.

Perfection

It makes everything go faster, content creation, engagement with my users, all of that is taken care of with one platform.

Pros

They are simply the best! Changing to eclincher has been a positive change to our company. I can automatically recycle posts and continuously publish them forever, and the best part is they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish, I couldn't do that with other apps!

Cons

It is an excellent app , highly recommended.

Pros

One of the things I consider an advantage for my team is the quality support I received from eClincher. It's super easy to contact them via online chat, and they're always willing to help.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the platform. eClincher is a top of the line product. Also every time I have been confused customer service has given me quick and friendly responses.

Best app for me and my work!

Saves me time and effort, easy to use among the team and improve my brand awareness!

Pros

I'm a very busy person and I manage accounts for several clients, the fact that I can schedule unlimited amount of post in advance helps me be more organized and save time. I have notice a change since I started using eClincher and I'd definitely recommend it to any one in the social media business.

Best Social Media Management Tool there is

Best Platform and the Support is AMAZING 100%

Pros

I loved how this software gave me enough tools I need to double check my own profile and my competitor's social media reach. With its Automated Publishing. I never ran out content for my Social media pages.

Cons

Nothing that I know of. Since, everything you need can be found inside their platform!

Very nice software!

The software is amazing one of the best platforms, I hired it because Meet edgar did not send on time my invitation, then I stay. Autopublishing options, categorizing content is good, also has Canva inside, so cool designs without geting out.

Pros

Have everything that you need for social media management.

Cons

The cheaper plan with good options is 40usd/month, so is not for every pocket.

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, Andoni!

A great product!

Pros

EClincher is always developing and adding new features to make the product even better! And the customer service team is amazing! Listening and adding value to make this cheap product as usually as it can be!

Cons

Some of the features arn't completely accureate, notablely the features that allows informed scheduling, is great. But this could already be fixed!

We've maximized our productivity, our posting frequency and we now understand better our audience

What I really like of this app is that we're now able to keep track of all of our posts in one place and scheduled posts ahead of time.

Pros

eClincher has been a wonderful tool to use with our social media. I can't believe it has everything in one place. What I really like of this app is that we're able to keep track of all of our posts in one place and scheduled posts ahead of time.

Cons

I've never thought I could manage and monitor all the tweets, DMs, mentions, comments, likes, shares

Pros

eClincher has helping me to focus on Social Engagement, which I consider something very important when it comes to social media management, empowerment of companies and improvement of their social media presence.

Cons

I'm in love with this platform, I have no complaints about it and I absolutely recommend you to give it a shot! I assure you won't regret it.

This is simply the best social media management software out there!

It has reduced my social media management time of about 80%. Now I can manage even 30 accounts in the matter of hours rather than days.

Pros

Easy to use, love the recycle queues, you have everything under one roof, analytics, feeds, RSS feeds, schedule posts, calendar, EVERYTHING.

Cons

So far I don't have anything negative to say. I've been using it just for a few weeks but still is fantastic.

Finally something worth it!

Creating presence across social media is where I was struggling the most, eClincher made it so much easier for me. It saves me time and makes every process more efficient.

Pros

Wonderful tool! I love how easy it is to use, very friendly interface and visually pleasant. The fact there's no limit on the amount of posts is what bought me. I have seen changes in my business since I switched to it.

eClincher Rocks!

I am using eClincher to help schedule social media posts and super charge my content reach and promotions. There are so many cool features in this thing! -Repeat scheduling makes it much easier for me to post multiple times on Twitter. -You can easily see what your post will look like while you are creating it. -Check the calendar easily to see what is posting where and when. -The feeds section is awesome! Very cool to see exactly what is happening on my channels when I post. -And the comments messaging feature. Holy crap! How awesome is that to be able to find all social communications in one place?? -And finally the ability to search for relevant topics and posts using the keyword search. That rocks!

Well worth the money

When it comes to promoting my blog, I depend upon eClincher to keep my social network updated with content. eClincher makes that easy and consistent. After getting the my eClincher library setup and running, I typically log back into my account every Sunday to update, add, remove content from the library. As I'm working on other blog related responsibilities, I know that eClincher is working for me in the background to keep my content promoted.

Cons

Hi Bakari, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Great Value!

There are other options on the market that do many of the things that eClincher does but I've found that this product is as good if not better and is less expensive which is a huge plus for small businesses!

Pros

Better price then most out there. Great features!

Cons

The UI is a little clunky.

Zach, thank you for the amazing review. UI is something that we continue to improve.. Thanks, the eClincher team.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.