All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eClincher

The best tool marketers use to get things done on social!

visit website

eClincher Reviews

Does what promises with no real complaints at a reasonable price

It's a considerable time saver although that's essentially the whole point of an SMM so it's to be expected

Pros

So far I have found it plenty capable of doing everything I expect from an SMM with all the right integrations and data slices I need

Cons

It isn't the nicest software to look at with fairly generic UX design choices that feel like a program from about 5 years ago.

eClincher - An old school design and high tech performance

Pros

Social scheduling is super easy, I found eClincher easier than Hootsuite due to its simplicity and user experience. Pricing is excellent, I just find it easy to understand my audience in a whole.

Cons

Even though the performance and UX is good, it's important that eClincher changes its user interface to make more attractive and better.

I really recommend eClincher, I'm sure you will improve your efficiency managing social media.

Pros

What I really like about eClincher is that it supports more networks than any other platform. In fact, it supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Google My Business, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Analytics.

Cons

I must say that I have nothing bad to say about this application. It really is an awesome and helpful tool!

Makes my life so much easier!

I love eclincher! I love being able to post to all my platforms at once, and the auto post feature is amazing. I can spend an hour once a week populating my queues and not have to mess with it the rest of the week.

Pros

Auto post and queues

Cons

I wish the Auto post didn't have to be set up individually. I would like to be able to copy my Facebook schedule to Twitter etc.

We love your review. Carolyn, thank you so much.

One of the best options for SMM and Analytics

Like I said, you can't get better than this analytics-wise. For any new CM trying to handle multiple platforms for the same client it is also a breeze with this.

Pros

eClincher allows you to handle the heaviest workloads in a single application. This is nuts. You can do accurate analytics, non-restrictive content schedules and switch platforms like never before.

Cons

It's an amazing application!

I have got a nice and quick way to organize my posts and the time to post them on my social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Pros

Being able to schedule posts out multiple times on several channels is a priceless feature. It's indeed easy to use and I can manage all the accounts in one place. It's definitely a wonderful tool!

Cons

Just love it! It is a practical and useful application

Pros

In comparison with other platforms we have used that have confusing interfaces, the eClincher interface is really practical and extremely useful for the activities we carry out in social media.

Cons

Even though the interface is user friendly, it could be more attractive. Other than that, it is an awesome product!

With eClincher I can do everything in just one place and safe time!

Pros

I really love this app, it is indeed a very helpful tool! The feature that I love the most of eClincher is the social inbox which allows me to interact directly with my audience in just one place.

Cons

What I dislike is not have found it before, my job would have been faster and simpler since the beginning.

A pleasant surprise!

Thanks to eClincher I don't have to go from one network to the other, I can easily schedule and post all the content in just one place. This is a real advantage.

Pros

What I really like of eClincher is that it allows me to publish posts to different major social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest.

Cons

This product has changed my life and simplified my jod.It is the treasure of social media management

Pros

What I really like of eClincher is that I can easily access my analytics for my social networks, evaluate my best posts and then instantly add them to an Auto-Post Queue.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this application!

an excellent tool

Saves me time, I can share with other team members and improves my brand awareness.

Pros

Great tool to schedule and post content form different platforms. I like that it doesn't limit the amount of post like others apps do. It's very easy to use and it has very useful features like the social inbox and analytics feature.

Cons

Basic plan offers several powerhouse of tools with great number of social platform integrations that

Pros

A major point of this platform is that even though the competition evolves all the time, eClincher is always ahead of the game with new features and updates.

Cons

This product has not disappointed me at all. I was looking for an all-in-one and affordable product, and eClincher met these requirements.

It is an excellent application!!

Pros

One of the features I really like of eClincher is that I not only can view all my social accounts together, but I can customize my social feeds based on my needs, what makes my job easier.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about eClincher, it really meets all the requirements to manage social media.

It is a very good application. I could manage all my social accounts from this.

Pros

One of the things that I like the most is that Canva allows you to visually enhance your communication. In addition, it is easy to curate content through the available platforms.

Cons

It can take some time to figure out certain processes. However, the learning tools provided are really helpful.

It is an excellent application!

Pros

What I really love of eClincher is that integrates many social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, even so is easy to use and offers great support.

Cons

It is an amazing product, has everything regarding functionality and features I need to manage social media. I have nothing I dislike.

The experience has been pleasant so far, this app offers many helpful features to help me excel in

The experience have been pleasent so far, this app offers many helpful features to help me excel in my job as a community manager.

Pros

I don't have to do anything manually anymore. I can schedule in advance and forget about it for days. The Social Inbox and the influencer features have helped my engagement improve a lot.

Excellent

This software made me grow my follower base and helped me engage with them in a more efficient way.

Pros

So far the best app for social media in the market. My favorite feature is the content creation feeds, I can search for anything I want and get the best results to publish on my social media, is that easy!

Wonderful all-in-one tool!

I've used just about every tool out there for social media management, scheduling, posting etc... eClincher is by far one of the best. They have thought of everything and make it easy to learn and very affordable.

Pros

Auto queue and all in one inbox are great!

Cons

Would love a global calendar view.

Cody, thank you for the awesome review! The eClincher Team.

Exceptional quality-price relationship

Simply wonderful!

Pros

You have all your social profiles at hand and saves a lot of time. It is also fully integrated with many applications which allows you to save a lot of time.

Cons

It is perfect to manage all your social networks. I am very happy to have found this program for my business.

Simply the best

Pros

A major winner point of eClincher is its single dashboard where I can monitor the messages of the social networks I manage and easily engage with my audience.

Cons

I consider that is one of the most helpful and wonderful tool I have tried, I have nothing bad to say about eClincher.

After trying several social media productivity tools like Buffer and Hootsuite, I've become convin

Pros

I consider eClincher as the best social media tool I've tried, I have nothing bad to say about it!

Cons

Since eClincher offers so many features at once, I've stopped using 3 other tools to manage my social media, which it's really good because I've saved time and money.

Phenomenal online support

Pros

Tech-savvy or not it doesn't matter, the Eclinncher online support team is just seconds away from helping you with outstanding service.

Cons

None as of this moment. Experienced minor glitches in the past but was resolved in no time.

It is a very usefull application.

Pros

For me is important to know the effectiveness of my efforts when it comes to social media, with eClincher I can know that my efforts are paying off by analyzing how many people visited my website. And it is awesome since it can guide me to the right path!

Cons

I used eclincher for social media posting on behalf of a larger corporation.

Pros

- I like that you are able to post to multiple social media accounts with relative ease. - The customer support is friendly and willing to help in anyway they can. They are usually fairly quick to respond. They track previous conversations which makes switching between customer service reps much easier.

Cons

- I don't like that I am not easily able to search past posts, you are only able to search week to week and not your entire history. - I wish eclincher offered more analytics for posting- if it could aggregate data from all connected social media accounts it would be invaluable for anyone using it for multiple platforms.

A major advantage of using eClincher is the fact that I can carry out several tasks like social medi

Pros

Although eClincher is a great social media management tool, I consider that its interface could be more attractive.

Cons

eClincher has the best and most complete list of features which has saved me about 10 hours every week and maximized my productivity.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.