Elink.io

Fast Content Creator | Email Newsletter & Website Content

Elink.io Reviews - Page 2

Customer service is kind and fast - the software itself is a great help in email marketing

We just started our first premium month - and we needed a little help, so I contacted them. I was surprised how fast they answered, and how kind they was.

Pros

We just started our first premium month - we wanted to find something that would help us to share any kind of link with our subscribers in the newsletters. We just tried Elink for the first time, but it seems to be awesome! I'm really happy that we found them.

Cons

Maybe there should be more typo options for the link's texts.

Extremely bad customer service

Overall experience was ok, using the product. The issue came with customer service or lack thereof. And also the lack of transparency in their pricing. It seemed deceitful.

Pros

Very easy to use and I very much liked the RSS feature.

Cons

Customer service is extremely bad and their pricing seemed inconsistent. Price says one thing on the website but the invoice came back with extra charges. Be careful!

Hi, our pricing is stated on the pricing page and is very straight forward so there is no room for error, but if you can show us what you are referring to we would be happy to address. The only way you will be ever be charged more on the bill than what you see on the upgrade screen is if you add another user to your team later and even that has a notification saying that you are adding a paid seat. You have decided to be anonnymous user so we can't reach out to you but would love for you to reach out to us if you have any concerns. Our pricing has been the same for last 4 years.

Elink has saved me time and imporved my engagement

Pros

I love the simplicity and ease in which I can curate and publish. And, the support is excellent!

Cons

Would love to see ways of driving traffic to curated news website first from newsletter rather than direct links to original articles. Also, wouldn't be great to compile one set of posts that has a max limit it will show in embed website.

Hi Kevin, thanks for your review. We have now added a new feature that will allow you to set a limit on how many links you can embed in a post.

Very easy to use

During my use of the software, my impression were very good. Little to no learning curve, as the UI is very intuitive, set out in an easy to use wizard form.

Pros

I very much liked the way the software seamlessly interfaced with Survey Monkey. Allowing for great looking and responsive designs to be whipped up very fast.

Cons

The branding being automatically placed on the bottom of the emails - and need to be removed each time.

Loving eLink for Distance Learning Online Curation Projects.

Absolutely love it! I have had my students create a project, and it is just wonderful!

Pros

Ease of use. I learned how to use it with trial and error; in less that an hour I had created my project.

Cons

I would love to figure out how to do the summaries for each article rather than putting it in the header. I just need to spend more time learning how to use it/ This is only my second project.

wonderful assistance and great tool

Pros

easiness, design, sharing, customization, price, team's assistance

Cons

None relevant, but maybe a bit of SEO customization would be appreciated

Great App

Excellent customer service. Friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help.

Pros

User friendly for all levels of knowledge. Simple app.

Cons

There is nothing that I disliked about the software.

Perfect tool for content curation for newsletter

Great tool! A perfect fit with a newsletter solution.

Pros

It is very easy to use, has a chrome plugin and creates newsletter templates in seconds.

Cons

It would be great if you could add more elements, besides the links, to enhance the newsletter with more information instead of just the curated links.

Very useful and friendly tool for my new newsletter project

I win a lot of time and a design newsletter

Pros

Very easy integrations in my monthly newsletter and on my website

Cons

It is not possible to structure the newsletter with title or subtitle