Email It Reviews

No filters available

Great email marketing software

Over the years, we tried a lot of email marketing services including some of the older ones but none seem to do as well as Email It. They have just the right kind of features we need. While selling some of our books online, it was very easy for us to set up Autoresponders and then formulate a perfect marketing plan. There were many instances where we needed support and Email It staff came right through to help. They are amazingly friendly and they solve your problems at the end of the day. We highly recommend this company. They are very good at what they do.

Perfect Email Marketing Service

Cons

You pay for what you get

Overall, I'm not getting a good experience. Never in my life I had to communicate that much with customer support. Should have listened to that voice inside my head telling me not to trust them too much, considering the lack of reviews online. Most of those I found were made by their employees, as I found out today while trying to see if others had as much trouble as I do. The reports often says...

Pros

- Lower price - Friendly customer support - Importing subscriber list is easy - Not too hard to use

Cons

- Unstable - Reports are not trustable - Searching in a subscriber list is hard (search function is broken) - Exporting subscribers is tedious - Some tools/functionality are hard to find in the interface

Amazing Support (Top-Notch)

I have been using Email It for nearly 3 years now and it just gets me everytime I contact their support team. I would give me 10 out of 10 any day. They are very friendly, knowledgable and willing to sort of any issue you throw at them. I hope they continue building a great email marketing platform...we certainly benefitted from their software offerings. Highly recommended!!!

Another alternative to gmail

Pros

It does everything gmail can do. simple, clean, fast - just what you would be expecting from a free emailing app

Cons

Gmail probably beats it in terms of processing speeds. And you would have to install this software to use EmailIt whereas gmail is accessible from every broswer.

Atrocious

I spent weeks working with support to figure out why my email credits kept disappearing, I was accused at one point of trying to cheat the system by sending messages to subscribers and then deleting them. Their system was broken into by hackers several times while I was using the service. In the end up lost all my credits after the support technician admitted their might be a problem with the system but then I stop receiving replies to messages

Pros

None at all, avoid like the plague

Cons

Insecure service bugs in their system mean its like using a beta release support seem friendly and helpful, but also seem to be helpless

Bug ridden and unreliable

I spent many painful months using emailit, I think I went WAY out of my way to be patient with they lack of quality assurance. The service was full featured but bug ridden right through to core features like billing. clearly I was one of few people using autoresponders as it was up to me to report that things were not being sent. each time support did then get an update from their supplier to fix things but the final straw was at one point I ended up being billed multiple times each time an email was sent to a user. In the end I had to give up and cut my losses.