Encharge Logo

Marketing automation for digital businesses and services

Encharge Reviews

Suggested alternatives

hubspot-marketing
marketo-lead-management
constant-contact

I feel it has been a good investment, a fully recommended platform. You have to take your time to learn how to use the platform in its entirety but it is certainly a great help.
You can also connect it with Facebook and send emails to the generated leads. A very good platform with good integrations that allow you to do some content marketing in a very easy way.
And to top off the offering, the customer service is amazing. The support is timely, and the support documents are superb.
Lack of own form for subscription (but they are during impementation).
So if you upload something wrong you will have to request the deletion of the contacts through support.
Ecommerce missing so far, but they are considering integrating it.

Gilbert A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Absolutely Love it

i really enjoy their customer service and making sure you are getting the most out of the software available

Pros

it's super easy to use and get set up. This has lots of integrations right out the gate. the segmentation makes it easy to keep a track of all your leads.

Cons

no e commerce yet, but its coming shortly. its on the roadmap and being delivered shortly

HG

Hope G.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Marketing automation for a content creator

Pros

I really love the ability to setup flows for each of our customers to go through based upon certain parameters. We have different teired private memberships, where we want to give specific messages to. Encharge allows us to hit the right person with the right email at the right time. Welcoming people to our brand if they are new, and helping someone who may have shown interest more of our brand...

Cons

There is definatley a learning curve. The other thing... you have to have your brand together to implement a tool like this. This isn't specific to Encharge I'm sure it the same for other marketing automation software but for us getting it off the ground is proving to be a challenge simply because we don't have our ducks in a row yet as an organization.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Lot of potential and left to die with poor customer service.

Despite the potential, the customer service of this service is inadequate and disappointing, use it just because a customer insists in having it for his company.

Pros

The features are very good and the promise of oureach autmation was great

Cons

It is impossible to upload customer lists. We have a large database of regular customers wich opted-in to receive communications from us. List are always rejected by encharge. Ad the answers from customer services are vague and problems are not solved.

We take extra care of our email-sending infrastructure to ensure the best-in-class deliverability for all of our customers. Thus, if it seems like a contacts list might be gathered without opt-in or not emailed in a long time, we might require proof of opt-in to enable sending.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 10,001+ employees

One of the top email marketing automation platform

We use Encharge to improve our accuracy and efficiency in our marketing communications. We input the data we get from several sources into the system and do segmenting and testing for best results. The numbers are improving and a part of it is because Encharge powerful tools.

Pros

There are two things I really like about Encharge. The first part is their automation sequence builder (aka flow builder) that comes with dozen of useful templates, and the second part is the many ready to use native integrations with market leading platforms such as hubspot, calendly, intercom, typeform, and integrators such as zapier, pabbly, and integrately.

Cons

There's a pretty high learning curve if one has little or no experience in email marketing automations. There are many parts to the puzzle that are required to set up and tweak to get things right. It also takes a lot of work to set up segmentations and sequences, especially when tracking visitors/users behaviors.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

One of the best email marketing platforms out there

Pros

Encharge has become my go-to tool for email marketing. It is intuitive and user friendly, with a drag-and-drop builder that allows me to create automated workflows on the fly without having to code them myself or sign up for an expensive service. I am now able to segment my audience, send emails instantly as well as manage newsletters in one place. After having tried out so many other options, I'm pretty sure I've found the one email marketing tool that does everything I need.

Cons

Although Encharge already has a lot of integrations, it would be great to have even more - this is something I know they are currently working on.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Just what I've been looking for

Overall I'm really happy with Encharge. It looks good, has a great user interface and does what it says on the tin. Plus the team is responsive if ever you need them

Pros

I love the fact that the software handles all your contacts in one place so seamlessly. Also, the automation is so easy and user friendly. It really makes your life so simple. I was looking around for something to handle my emails and automation and this just fits the bill

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that it can't do that I need. I used to use mailchimp, but this has replaced it quite seamlessly.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Great marketing automation tool

The app has great potential. Easy to create workflows and automations is what separates them from the competition. I also like that they are constantly updating functionalities and integrations with Apps, in a short time. If they can build everything as shown in the roadmap, the app will be amazing.

Pros

User-friendly, navigation and the knowledge base is great, specially for newcommers. It's also very focused on marketing automation and use behavior. I can segment my contacts and create emails based on my customers choice of path. Everything is unlimited, we just need to control the subscribers list.

Cons

Missing some e-commerce integrations, specially Shopify and WooCommerce which are the biggest ones. Hope they can reach the roadmap expectations on these integrations.

Ryan N.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Email automation made simple from a new player in town

Encharge is as easy to use as the better email marketing services out there, and is far better than the low-mid level services they're competing with, especially when it comes to automation and creating flows. Everything is intuitive and simple, and I look forward to the product growing over time as they've done everything right so far, and I'm excited to see what they can do next.

Pros

Where other similar email marketing programs have difficult, clunky automation setups and processes, Encharge makes things much simpler and more intuitive without losing functionality. Even in their early stages, the prebuilt Flows and ideas they have built in are great starting points, and you can do quite a bit more with it if you're up for building your own custom Flows.

Cons

As it's a newer product still, there are some basics that are missing. For instance, they don't have any of their own forms yet. So you'll either need to build them yourself, use one of their many third-party plugin options, or find some other work around. They're on the roadmap, but have no ETA yet.

Sports, self-employed

Serious Competition For ActiveCampaign

Pros

I love the simplicity of the drag and drop flow builder in Encharge. This makes the set up process really easy and can have operational automations in no time. What I also really appreciate is the vast number of native integrations available for Encharge. It connects with so many other mainstream products that this will ensure compatibility with my current software ecosystem. And for others the connectivity with Zapier and Pabbly etc adds additional integrations on top.

Cons

As yet, there is nothing I am dissatisfied with during my early implementation phase of using the software.

Best Value for Money Email Automation Tool

I am seeing much higher conversion rate after using Encharge. Two main features that contributed to the improvement are Email Automation & Event Segmentation. These features allow me to create a truly personalised flow for all my prospects.

Pros

My agency is able to create effective DRIP campaigns by using the email automation and event segmentation features. Extremely user friendly and can be easily integrated into my existing workflow.

Cons

I would love to see more integrations on Encharge.

BK

Bharat K.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Blazingly fast & powerful marketing automation.

Encharge is blazingly fast (I have to say this again as the speed is a delight with regards email delivery and use of the application). The Flow designer is easy and fast to use, email are easy and quick to create. and perhaps it requires other triggers, actions integrated with other apps. However the Encharge team are open and reactive to requirement feedback). After a few days of testing and use, I downloaded all my contacts from ActiveCampaign, made a note of the Automations I used so that I can configure them as Flows in Encharge, and I deleted the ActiveCampaign account before the next monthly billing cycle. I had been with ActiveCampaign for years and now I'm all in with Encharge.

Pros

Encharge is a delight to use and blazingly fast with triggered email delivery (time to receive and email from when it's triggered in Encharge). The interface, especially the flow designer, is also a delight to use. The Flow designer is a canvas where you can place related and separate flows making it quite easy to create sophisticated interactions, tagging, segmentation, lead scoring and email delivery,...

Cons

One negative experience you may have is that Encharge does not have a form builder for users to submit their details (at the time of writing this review). Though it's planned. Another requirement is for detailed statistics. If you are used to detailed statistics in your existing marketing automation tool then you may be disappointed.

LC

Laura C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Finally an Email Program for Sub Accounts!

It has been very easy to set up not just my main account but all of my client subaccounts. Switching between them is also effortless. The Site verification method is not only easy but it totally talked me through any issues.

Pros

Multiple Clients in one email automation account! As an agency, that is gold. Also, the ability to do broadcasts or workflows with templates makes it really easy to jump between my different email needs. This platform talks you through it every step of the way and is really easy to figure out.

Cons

I wish it had e-commerce (specifically Shopify & Woocommerce) integration.

CL

Catarina L.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

great solution with an affordable price

the best so far. I've tried a few others but couldn't love them. Encharge has a learning curve about some features but it pays off.

Pros

easy and reliable: we can setup our campaigns in a few clicks and delivery rate. Emails always look great on mobile, automations visual builder is intuitive and give us a birds news that allows us to improve our automation and the support is beyond helpful

Cons

some features are not super intuitive for someone who is a newbie at marketing automation.

ZH

Zac H.

Replaces Active Campaign

10/10...love it so far and excited to join.

Pros

FINALLY! I've been looking for a suitable replacement to Active Campaign for months when this came across my feed. The big thing I love about Encharge is that it's fast...and is built around automations + customer experience. Active campaign feels like it was built in the 1990's from how long it takes to write an email... My gosh it's a pain. So far so good with Encharge.

Cons

Nothing yet...the only thing (which they are working on) is adding more native integrations with landing page builders like Clickfunnels.

JT

Joshua T.

Music, self-employed

Brilliant Marketing Solution!

My overall experience with Encharge is hugely positive. The software is going from strength to strength and I'm excited for their future developments. I can definitely recommend Encharge to anyone looking for a reliable email marketing solution that takes automation to a whole new level!

Pros

Encharge comes with an incredible feature set and a unique approach to email marketing. The user interface is incredibly well designed and even though I'm a complete beginner to automation, I was able to set up marketing flows with relative ease. The email builder itself is also very easy to use and their customer support is fantastic! Last but not least, the email validation tool that's built into Encharge is an excellent bonus.

Cons

Encharge's roadmap looks very promising and I'm excited to join their community at this stage of their evolution. Given the nature of their platform, I'd like to see a lot more direct integrations built in. I would also love for them to implement AMP technology in their email builder. These are minor concerns though. Encharge does everything it promises and it does so exceptionally well!

AA

Anil A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Powerful Automation. Segmentation Feature. Bright Future!

Encharge solves the automation, segmentation, and personalization challenges. For Agency clients, there is a sub-account feature with a separate tracking script and account management. It also has an automatic email validation feature for subscriber opt-ins saving time and money.

Pros

Powerful automation and segmentation features and bright future as I see great potential for Encharge to grow and close gaps between them and big names in ESP/ email marketing automation platforms out there. I am currently using one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, email marketing platforms. So I am very familiar with segmentation and personalization features that Encharge has and can...

Cons

There's nothing to dislike per se at the moment except I would like them to add a bunch of features, for example: 1. WooCommerce Integration 2. Shopify Integration 3. ThriveCart Integration 4. AccessAlly Integration 5. Broadcast Resend feature including scheduling options 6. Broadcast Metrics (This may be there already, but I don't remember. 7. CTA Button and Image insertion in the Text-Based emails 8. Wait Until Specific Date trigger 9. GOAL Action/Trigger

Jagadeesh C.

Encharge Is In Charge

What I'm surprised with Encharge. It takes the data and builds your fully marketing automation workflows. Tracking user's activity to understand the user experience, It help's us to build a better relationship with user's. I not used active campaign, So I cannot judge it. But much better than MailChimp and other marketing tools. We can integrate with a lot of tools that help us to save time. There is so much content on Encharge website to guide us. The content tells us how they are worked to build a trusted platform.

Pros

Simple UI, User friendly, Lot of Integrations, Lot of futures, User tracking, Affordable than other Email marketing tools, Drag and Drop.

Cons

At present, there is no eCommerce integration. But they are thinking to add e-commerce integration as well in future. But I strongly recommend Tutors, bloggers, affiliates and other service providers. Recommendations: @ E-commerce integration: WooCommerce and Shopify, @ Video tutorials, @ Woorise integration, @ No Forms at present. So I'll recommend Forms, Pop-ups, and Step wise form.

Sergey Z.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Fastest Buy I ever made!

Encharge is actually a perfect alternative to ActiveCampaign and Automizy. It is not your everyday bland email autoresponder! No, It is much more and it is much better. Encharge is a very powerful platform with reliable deliverability! It is amazing for its simplicity, creating workflows is one of its most potent Features. Composing emails is so easy and fluid. has a modern design, where the UI is simple and fast. has a great, has an extensive list of integrations (current and planned) it has some wonderful templates, an intuitive drag and drop builder. one of its awesome features is the in-built automatic email validation. and since the company is an EU based company, you could be sure that GDPR compliance is at its core.

Pros

Great automatization User friendly interface Setting up flows is a cinch, and the flows are versatile. I had a few questions and support was right there, quick, knowledgeable and helpful. Imported thousands of contacts in a few minutes. Set up and sent out a broadcast without a hitch. Site tracking was easy to set up...and works. Dozens of integrations, and more coming. Fluid UI/UX - (similar to ConvertKit...

Cons

No lists feature! Either you need to use sub accounts as multiple lists or preferably prefix "List" for tags. Importing from your existing email marketing provider can be a headache as tags can't be programmatically added in the CSV. Or am I missing something here? The premium features like Segment Integration, Salesforce Integration, Event-Based Segments, Transactional Emails, are missing. Atleast Event-based segments? C'mon! No option for nested conditions while segmenting No option for periodic triggers - only one time schedule trigger there for automation builder The subscriber field of "Start trial" should be "Subscribed on" - seems very SaaSish No eCommerce or WordPress integrations. Site tracking and liquid templating feel so empty without eCommerce.

Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees

Intuitive, very functional, and very well designed

Helping us to create targeted and effective email automations.

Pros

For email marketing and automation, Encharge can honestly do just about anything I can think of. We haven't used ActiveCampaign, but it has far more functionality than Mailchimp, plus much, much more intuitive. It also is laid out a lot better... the audience is managed logically and can be filtered extremely easily. Flows are also very well thought out - very logical and you can select almost any filters you'd like, and the builder is great. The integrations are also really good - amazing to be able to cross link across apps without importing and exporting all the time. We are looking forward to finally setting up properly customized email flows and really pushing our marketing forward!

Cons

Ecommerce missing so far, but they are considering integrating it.

Kevin K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Up and Coming... ENCHARGE!

Encharge allowed me to set up in-depth email automations that also tie-in outside existing integrations like notifications in Slack, or adding to leads to Facebook audiences.

Pros

Product was super easy to use, team seemed super responsive to community suggestions and feature requests. Looked like Encharge had some really easy integrations into Hubspot, Mailchimp, Slack, Facebook and others. I LOVE automations and visual drag and drop builders, so Encharge really fit the playbook with theirs.

Cons

With the product being in it's somewhat early phases, it's missing a few features but they're working on it and seem to be updating super frequently! Getting in on this company early is an absolute steal.

FW

Fabian W.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Perfect blend between marketing automation & email marketing

Pros

Encharge is a sweet choice compared to Active Campaign ! With Encharge you can build easy flows, complex flows and everything in between for email marketing & marketing automation. It's perfect that it combines both worlds. It's brand new but already has lots of the needed features...and i think it will get better every day. The updates happen very frequently, which is really important to me ! Also...

Cons

Still to early to say negatives things. There's a Woocommerce integration missing but i thing they are working on it. A few little features are still missing but nothing crucial.

Björn K.

Management Consulting, self-employed

I found it!

At last I found the ultimate email automation solution, been looking around for quite a while now, none really seemed to meet my expectations. A few years back, I worked for a company that used another marketing automation solution. But Encharge take the prize covering so much more than just email in their automation marketing funnel. I love companies with passion for what they create, because then I know they will always try to provide better and better value for me as their client always with long-term value i mind.

Pros

Instead of just be stuck to email Encharge is a 360 degrees marketing automation solution. What I love is the ease to set flows and the simplicity of most tasks. It is apparent that the developing team at Encharge really have considered UI/UX to create an user friendly platform. Best of all is that they continuously improve the platform to give even more value to me and other clients and of course their customer service that is both fast and friendly.

Cons

Have found no cons yet, the only thing I can think about is that I would love to have support over phone, maybe I am spoiled about this as I know most competitors do not offer phone support. (I like to talk more than I like to write, as it is an even faster form of communication.)

Victor Z.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

If you own a Saas you need this

Pros

Let me start first with the ease of use, everything is very intuitive, you don't really need any complex onboarding or anything similar. The most powerful feature for any saas owner is the ingest API, with just a few lines of code you can send your most important events to encharge, not just your users, but their actions inside your software including all the properties for those actions and then you can create very specific segments of people. From those segments you can create flows that are extremely easy to setup. I can go very granular on those segments, people using a specific feature, on a certain timeframe, with some very specific characteristics, you name it. Do yourself a favor and test encharge.

Cons

Some features are still missing but the team is very responsive and the roadmap is very promising.

Siddheshwar P.

Design, 51-200 employees

Awesome Piece of Tool

Pros

I have only recently begun using flows, and am thus far impressed with how simple and straightforward they are to implement. Because it's powerful, yet minimal. These features are amazing, but I'm still waiting for even more integration. They have developed unique solutions to this problem thus far. I've got some of them. But as they grow, I can promise you they will (manifest) There will be a significant leader. These emails are well-written. Also, they proceed with their answers to a greater depth in their responses. For example: They discuss deliveryability and alternatives in detail. They've already been tested one or two months, and I've found six or seven of them to be excellent.

Cons

Scope of Improvement is there & Hope they add more integration like direct integration with woocommerce.

PR

Paul R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Game changer

Very positive. Its the support that is the big thing for me and they are awesome...with a very awesome product!

Pros

I have used many different types of software for email management, but this is by far the best. I actually enjoy using it! The layouts are very clean and bright and everything is easy to find. Also the support is 11 out of 10 and there is a facebook group too which has many amazing people who are willing to help I have found my motivation when creating newsletters to be very high meaning no resistance from trying to figure things out...its very plug and play :)

Cons

At this moment I cant say there are any cons if being totally honest. At the moment there isnt an integration with thrivecart, but it has been flagged up as a vote, which the team at encharge have acknowledged