EventCreate Logo

Web-based website building and online registration solution

EventCreate Reviews - Page 2

DB

Dawn B.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Great website & invitation generator with rsvp management

Mostly a very good experience but futzed with the title box of the website too much trying to get it correct before finally giving up and using a stock photo. I did really like the fact it was easy to upload photos and I could use one to personalize the invitation email.

Pros

I liked the ability to create a unique website, rsvp management, and the checklist. I also like the fact that you can upload your own photos to use for the website AND email.

Cons

I intensely disliked the fact that I couldn't move the title of the website within the "box" of the picture/area. I wanted to use a picture of my husband in front of a traditional Japanese tea house while he was in Japan on business but I could only change the spacing, not the actual placement, of the title. Because there were boxes of whiteness in the picture, that were consequently reflected in...

TK

Tara K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Couldn't Ask For More!

I am so pleasantly surprised with the functionality, capabilities, customization options and overall user-friendliness of EventCreate! I'm so glad I came across the site (found it via a Google search for online event invitations with RSVP). I am getting so many compliments on our event's landing page, how easy it is to have all the information they need about their event right at their finger tips and RSVP. EventCreate helped me look like a website professional rather than just a party planner. Highly recommend EventCreate over any other online event invite/management systems! Will definitely be using again.

Pros

The software was very user-friendly. It made it easy to create a beautiful, functional landing page that made it simple to share all the information we wanted to about our upcoming event. It was truly custom to our event. As a marketing professional, being able to brand even a personal event, is amazing! The registration process was also easy to set-up and easy for our attendees to use.

Cons

When adding an image to my landing page, it would have been helpful to know the specs for the images so the graphic could be properly formatted to the space. For adding attendees without a spreadsheet, having a simple table that I could manually enter in a list of attendees all at once rather than having to keep hitting the "add attendee" button each time would have been nice.Neither are deal breakers and are mostly just a matter of preference.

TM

Trevor M.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Excellent Event & Business Management Software

It is fairly new to us, but overall we really have enjoyed it. It is easy to use, very professional, and for the price you get a good amount of options. Their customer service responded within 4 hours via email in the middle of the night and fixed OUR issue so kindly. We are so excited to grow our business and expose other to EventCreate!

Pros

Not only is it very inexpensive for a good package, but it also is very easy and user friendly. There are so many customization options and really allows you to run your event as if you were someone using ticketmaster. It looks great, it is very easy to use, we have had no problems with anyone accessing it.

Cons

It doesn't have an Android app even tough there is an IOS one. I am not sure why they don't have it, but it is really an inconvenience for a business like our because we utilize different persons to do check-ins and such. It would also be nice if we could choose what information goes on the physical "ticket" that your customer gets. It is a great app, it is just the small things. I don't see any reason not to use this, especially over the other more popular ones.

SN

Santiago N.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Excellent Potential... Fails to Meet the Mark....

I was initially excited to use EC when I first hopped onto the platform because their UI was so simple and intuitive to use.... But the more I used it, the more I found limitations in place that made it impractical to use.

Pros

Beautiful layout of UI. Intuitive and well thought out. Customer support response time was adequate.

Cons

Extremely limited / restricted in terms of features and abilities. For example: 1. Cannot change a person's registration w/o providing them a full refund.... period (this includes even if they simply want to change ticket date); 2. EC doesn't allow you to track people per event (if you have multiple events). It only creates a single large pool of people for ALL your events; 3. Can only limit ticket...

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with EventCreate. There might be some confusion with our product, as we do actually provide these features, including dynamic email campaigns, custom report filtering, and advanced ticket customizations. We'd be happy to demo them for you; please contact us at hello@eventcreate.com to schedule a demo anytime.

CP

Camilo P.

Great for Events Management

Pros

EventCreate was my top choice for event management as It offers all the essential tools for planning, attendance management, and RSVPs. With its intuitive interface, robust attendance tracking, and easy RSVP management, EventCreate streamlines the entire process, making it my go-to solution for seamless event coordination.

Cons

The initial plan for monthly payments starts at 39usd, there could be better affordable options for non-business users with specific events needs.

SP

Skye P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

EventCreate: Do yourself a favor and use it.

This site has made our event possible. Our small nonprofit would not be able to hold its event without it. I had no problem learning the system used to create the event website. The online purchasing and ticket tracking system is absolutely stellar. Overall, it has been a joy to find all the things we needed located in one site. We will use again.

Pros

This site's capabilities, ease of use and affordability are the best around. After researching for some time, it was by far the best in all three aspects. Our nonprofit will use it for all future events that require registration, online payments and ticketing. It's an amazing site full of incredibly useful functions.

Cons

I'm not certain what to say here because I didn't really find a con. I think if there were more options for the website building aspect, maybe that would help. However, it has all the pieces we absolutely had to have. if there were a "third of a page" item option for maps, that might be good.

BH

Becky H.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent event management software

I was looking for an easy, simple, and aesthetically pleasing way to sell tickets for a small event I'm hosting. The registration/processing fees on some of the other sites are more than I was wanting to pay for this small event, and they also weren't nearly as beautiful s the EventCreate websites.

Pros

The registration website is beautiful, super customizable, and is something I'm proud to send potential attendees. The price point is also extremely affordable compared to other (less aesthetically pleasing) options out there. I looked into so many options and am so glad I found EventCreate!

Cons

I'm very pleased with everything so far.

MA

Melanie A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Functional Minus Bells and Whistles

Great option for those with a limited to no budget for smaller events but prepare to pay if you want upgraded features and functionality.

Pros

I like that EventCreate is simple and straightforward, allows you to upload photos or use themed stock images, easily manage attendance, and easily publish custom site. The upgraded version offers a few more features which make managing your event easier with a more customizable experience. While there are additional features once unlocked, this is a great option for those with a limited to no budget for smaller events.

Cons

While the end product still looks nice, the limited layout/design features makes sites feel somewhat stagnant even with custom photos. While they offer two paid options, I feel like they are missing a middle market, particularly since they advertise a variety of events. While a conference may need to advertise a year in advance, baby showers, birthdays, anniversaries and the likes don’t require a year long purchase so options are capped. The design experience and themes are limited so you will want to create your own to have a more custom feel. The ability to make simple changes to different fonts, paragraph orientation and the likes would be nice. Inability to use a custom domain with base plan was limiting.

AG

Asnath G.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Events Creation and Scheduling Solution of this Era

Pros

EventCreate makes it easy to create and schedule events in one place. It also makes it straightforward to design websites and landing pages.

Cons

I do not experience drawbacks when using EventCreate in events scheduling and website design.

KM

Kari M.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Eventbrite Converter - Love the White Glove Customizability!

Very positive! It is super customizable and looks professional / sleek. The check-out screen is also very sleek for customers.

Pros

The sleek look / ease of editing the check-out page. It is so easy to use and you can customize nearly everything.

Cons

That there is not an undo button when editing the site.

JD

James D.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great product!!

From the moment I began using it, everything has been very smooth. Anyone can and should use this product.

Pros

I loved how easy it is to use. I also love the design options.

Cons

I think it should allow you to input peoples phone numbers and send text invites/reminders all at once.

NS

Natalie S.

Mental Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

SO Thankful for this Software!

Will be using this instead of Survey Monkey or other platforms. This helps organize things in a way that is easy and manageable for me as the event coordinator.

Pros

Super easy to navigate and use. User friendly. Not confusing or "over my head." Has all the features I need and features I didn't know I needed but am now thankful for!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I really enjoy this software and it offers what is needed for what I do for events at our company.

DM

DeJong M.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Look no further!!

this site has really allowed me to take full advantage of my event. i created this site for my baby shower and i was easily able to upload my digital files into the site to make everything very cohesive. not only that you get to create an amazing website, rsvp control and 100 invites free!! im in love with this site and will be using it for all my future events.

Pros

Event Create is amazing! i used this software to create my babyshower webpage for RSVPs, and it has gone above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy that i chose this place above other sites. the functionality can get a bit weird, but once you get the hang of it you are sure to create top quality designs. this site really lets your creativity come to life with many different customization features. overall i would recommend and use this again.

Cons

the functionality can be a bit weird and stagnant. you can not add text. but that is easily remedied by adding a new tab. other than that it is wonderful. easy to use and understand right away. no experience needed!

VC

Vicky C.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, self-employed

Baby boomer friendly ... extremely easy to navigate!

I’m not that savvy with Evites, but found Event Create very easy to use. I tried another forum that was a disaster. Event Create was quick to update any changes. They reached and created a time for me to talk with them with any questions I might have. I appreciated their effort but didn’t help with the evite. Have already recommended them to friends. The preset themes was a big plus and you could make them your own.

Pros

It was easy to get started. I liked that they offered ready to use themes. Was able to change color, spacing, fonts, etc. with ease. Very easy to navigate website. Could preview how it would look by sending myself the invite. Liked that you added names and emails and it kept track of how everyone responded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to help when I wanted to change my email address ... impressive. This software is geared for boomers or millennials to use. Added that special touch for a Zoom Baby Shower. Have had great response from those invited.

Cons

Only issue was uploading baby registry link to evite. There were two registry buttons but only one uploaded within the Evite especially those who would use their cell phones to reply. Was an easy fix but make sure to try all “registry” buttons before you send the invite.

PI

Patricia I.

Farming, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Makes Conferences Easier

Very positive. EventCreate helped make our State Master Gardner Conference a success from registration and ticketing options to informing attendees about the event. The staff always responded quickly with help if we needed anything.

Pros

Affordable, very helpful and responsive when I needed help. Many useful features on the registration website.

Cons

Not an issue with them, there is a learning curve with any unfamiliar format.

MD

Maryann D.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

New User is Impressed!

Extremely easy and full of options. I still have a few things to add such as payment information. I’ve reviewed it and it’s going to be simple.

Pros

This website is so easy to use and to get it to the place where you wanted it to be. I spent less than two hours getting it all together, sending out test invitations, and checking out how it looks to responders. I think it is amazing. I am very confident with technology, but still find difficulty with many options out there: This website is easy and really extensive in what you can do

Cons

This is a very simple thing! Sometimes I’m still trying to figure out how to get into editing the website when I’ve been Reviewing it on the web! It is actually pretty easy! But since I really only worked on it for two hours, I still get a little confused! No big deal!

JB

Jenni B.

One time Event

Pros

The least expensive level was enough for me to do most of the things I needed. I did have to upgrade to the second level, but my event was a unique one. It took me awhile to set up, but it was easy to go through. The customizations for my event made it look polished and professional and there were plenty of options to make it look personal. I was proud to publish it once everything was in place. You can tell the company took their time to not only make it as user friendly as possible, but they also seemed to have thought of everything you would need to plan, manage and administer a well thought out event. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to find an affordable, well thought out, all encompassing way to showcase their business or event.

Cons

I signed up for the lowest level and trial, then continued working on my ticketing options. But when I needed to add more options for tickets, I had to upgrade again, and my “free trial” immediately ended, which then charged me the fullest next level right away. I ended up cancelling the first subscription, then had to go back in and signup for the second level so I could get the free trial incentive. It would be nice if the ticketing options were somehow communicated ahead of time so the user isn’t thinking they’re finishing up, and then surprised with a pop up saying you can’t do that unless you upgrade.

RW

Raya W.

Music, 1-10 employees

Disappointing Customer Service

Their trial is a scam. I had a lot of difficulty cancelling the account trial and had to speak with 2 representatives. They ended up lowering the refund amount from $24 to $19, which I felt was insulting. There are many companies like theirs with bugs in their system so you can't actually cancel online. Very frustrating.

Pros

It was really easy to set up and the preferred module out of the few we were testing, however their customer service was disappointing.

Cons

I used my personal credit card to set up the trial and test the site. My team liked this module so we decided we were going to purchase the business account. I cancelled my trial to set up the business account with the business credit card. When I went to update our account I saw that my account was still active. I cancelled it again. I had no confirmation email. I was charge $48. I contacted customer support, they were condescending and offered $24 of a refund and asked if I wanted them to cancel my account. I thought I had already cancelled it. 3 times I had to cancel this account and after a lot of back and forth with the company, they only refunded me $19, less than what the original representative had offered.

NY

Nicky Y.

Political Organization, self-employed

Easy to set up. Easy to use.

fast, easy, inexpensive and flexible. i loved this one.

Pros

EventCreate was super easy to set up. Intuitive and fast. Lots of options to upgrade but the free version was just what I needed for my smallish event.

Cons

no problems at all! like really, there were no downsides at all.

LH

Laura H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Event Create is easiest way of event management

Refreshing - easy and above standard compared to other websites.

Pros

I like the flexible templates used to build and edit a website. Easy to use for beginners etc.. Loved the attendee management and profiling - the option to add questions on registration etc.. the checklist / dashboard is easy to use and sensible logical design.

Cons

I think there could have been more highlighting of palettes to use and also some of the premium features really should have been basic - (and are on other websites). Greater use of optimisation for mobiles - as initially I used a background image that wasn't optimised for mobiles .. quite annoying that you can't imbed pictures as a gallery (perhaps premium feature at that time)

CR

Chris R.

Music, self-employed

If I Hosted More Events, I Would Definitely Upgrade

I love it so far. I'm someone who likes straight forward and simple when I do things. They allowed me to set up my event, add a picture, write up a description, and gave me an RSVP button which is the most important part of me doing this event page. So I'd say they nailed it.

Pros

For the free account, I was able to set up my event and track RSVPs/names, which was the most important aspects of setting up an event page.

Cons

On one hand, it's unfortunate that I can't email invites. One the other hand, I don't really need to anyway. As a free user who just set up their first event, I can't think of any real drawbacks.

KR

Keely R.

Perfect for our Virtual Event

My experience has been great! I honestly didn't know a service like this with both a custom website and event promotion/registration services existed before I came across this site. It was the perfect solution for me!

Pros

Having yet another virtual event during COVID can be boring, so I love that this site allows for an awesome custom website to pair alongside the event. We are hosting a virtual baby shower, so being able to add photos is especially great to help make guests feel included in our experience even though they can't see us. We will also be using the site after the shower to update friends and family with...

Cons

There are some great options for the varying sections of the website, but I would have personally loved to have a greater variation in the photo layout options. I would have loved to be able to select how many columns I would like to use. Right now, it is either 1 or 4.

AM

Ashley M.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Love this event marketing

Pros

This is so much better than other websites. it's more than just an e-vite, it's a whole atmosphere and really makes our events POP! It's sets a tone for how our event is going to go and this site makes our events really stand out

Cons

Wish there were more themes because I'm not super computer savvy, but otherwise I'm happy with the options and drag/drop feature

DJ

Deborah Joy I.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Perfect Match for My Events!

EventCreate is a five-star gem for event planners! With its intuitive interface and versatile features, it's a breeze to design stunning event websites. The customizable templates offer endless possibilities, ensuring every event stands out. From registration forms to ticket sales, everything is seamlessly integrated, streamlining the planning process. What truly sets EventCreate apart is its exceptional customer support—responsive, knowledgeable, and dedicated to making your event a success. Plus, the built-in analytics provide valuable insights for optimizing your event strategy. Whether it's a corporate conference or a personal celebration, EventCreate empowers you to create unforgettable experiences with ease.

Pros

The ease of navigating the site and setting up my events.

Cons

I had to learn to convert my excel spreadsheets to CV files.!

AM

Alexander M.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Flexibility and Simplicity

We've used it to transmit the values and quality of world class brands in our space. We're using it for event management, have built in account and pricing pieces, then a more robust content platform.

Pros

Out of the box invitation and event management products don't allow for much customization and white label work for the simple solution we and most companies I imagine want. We were quickly able to set up and get going, and eventually build the robust product we needed. Great product and support.

Cons

Not much, we've been able to solve whatever issues we had.