EventCreate Logo

Web-based website building and online registration solution

EventCreate Reviews - Page 3

NM

Niya M.

Design, self-employed

EventCreate and my UI

overalll I would say that EventCreate is a wonderful platform to use, to be create and manage our events. the templates are nice, with the ability to create our own plus its very user friendly.

Pros

what I loved most was the overall simplicity in my UI. Its tailored for the either a beginner or someone with computer experience. the templates are minimal modern and fresh. I also love the way we can manage the event on the back end, keeping track of our guests and even the ability to send a reminder email.

Cons

I would like to be able to center images and the over all flow, unless that feature is already there and I just didn't know how to use it.

AF

Al F.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A Refreshing Experience...

Great experience. I would recommend it. and I did to the people to signed up.

Pros

I like that the invite was a website. I could use the flyer image that I created. Most sites will not allow that without an immediate upgrade.

Cons

It took a little time to understand how to make all of my image to show without it being cutoff. I consider myself savvy but I figured it out after spending more time to review the functionality.

Fr. Jim C.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Easiest RSVP's ever

It's really been incredibly easy and helpful in navigating

Pros

I was looking for an easy way for people to respond to an invitation for an event and this has definitely fit the bill.

Cons

Some of the layout and set up took a little longer to navigate and I wish that the website page was a bit easier to customize, but EventCreate was the easiest and best of the possibilities I found

AS

Andrea S.

Simple RSVP List

Used it one time as a beginner. It was easy to learn and create.

Pros

EventCreate made it easy to make a cute landing page for my party guests! It was also easy to manage attendees.

Cons

I wish there were some more features to make it even more mobile friendly. I also wish that the website was more customizable.

LD

Lisa D.

Events Services, self-employed

User friendly, efficient and cost effective

It took a little figuring out to change background images with my own images, but I got there in the end and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive with how polished and professional everything looks. It's pretty user friendly, seamless and quick. No painful loading times, no glitches. It just WORKS.

Pros

The ease of creating an event and following up with attendees as well as the ability to export data to a spreadsheet to send onto the venue with selected information available at a few click of the keyboard, magic.I love the ability to schedule emails and collect information so you can email or text recipients quickly and easily.Being able to keep a track of who has responded and who hasn't and being able to select the option of sending to those you haven't yet with one click is super convenient. This software is a joy to work with, I wish this had been around years ago. I'll keep on using this for sure.

Cons

If there was an option to alphabetize the list, I missed it. This would be great. You can filter down once you export to a spreadsheet, but it would be nice in the site.

JC

Joyjit C.

Design, self-employed

Super convenient way of creating an online invite with your own web design

Very happy and satisfied with Event Create. Super quick to create an online invite with RSVP abilities

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive UI, great design UI, quick to deploy, easy to monitor attendees, multiple features to handle responses, easily shareable links, opens nicely from mobile

Cons

Nothing as such, everything looks fine.

ME

Matteo E.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

So far so good!

Pros

The website was very easy to create. I like that you can sell different types of tickets on one platform - ie in person tickets to a show vs virtual tickets to the livestream, vip packages etc. So far I have run into zero issues, which is pretty unheard of these days! I haven't had a chance to communicate with the employees at EventCreate yet because they have been out of the office since I designed our page. They do make it easy to schedule a call and they emailed immediately with an address that I could respond to with questions as well as they have a chat option on their page (not 24/7 though).

Cons

24 hour support would be nice, but I understand the difficulties in a startup keeping employees on the clock all day every day. Their different tiers of membership were a bit confusing but Im sure they can clear that up pretty easily with a phone call.

AH

Abraham H.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to Use Event Website Software

Overall, Eventcreate was a better option for hosting our event website than their main competitor Eventbrite which had a number of fees that would have cut into our operating costs.

Pros

I very much liked the customization options and ease of creating a presentable professional event website within a few hours!

Cons

The only downside of Eventcreate was the lack of subscription options. A cost for a single event page or for a short term need would have been useful as I do not anticipate using the site creator outside of the one event I am hosting but paid a full year subscription because it was cheaper than the monthly option.

LS

Laniqua S.

Best event management site

EventCreate is the best all-in-one event management site that I have used. I will definitely use it for every event.

Pros

What I like most about software is the app integration for check-in during event, email and text reminders. The best features ever!!

Cons

I feel the site should include integration with more payment platforms (i.e., PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle). Most people don’t feel comfortable sharing their credit card info.

SD

Sara D.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Absolutely Fantastic

We have a few large events every year and we used to do paper invitations which is a mess. This was so easy to create and manage. Compared to everything else I've tried this is a God send.

Pros

easy to use, cost effective, lets you create custom questions, user friendly (70 year old respondents registered with no assistance or issues) I tried 15 different softwares and none were as good as this one.

Cons

nothing, I tried 15 different softwares and none were as good as this one.

FM

Fedelina M.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

High School Reunion

My overall experience has been great and I would use it again.

Pros

The user interface was my favorite part. It was super easy to use and saved me so much time.

Cons

Advertises no fees, but it looks like there are credit card fees.

RM

Rebecca M.

Public Policy, self-employed

EventCreate was perfect for our class reunion

I would definitely recommend this to other people as an alternative to the more costly ticket purchasing/event sites.

Pros

We compared many options and found this the most affordable option. The customer service was superb. Very quick replies to chat and even a 15 minute call with the team to perfect my site. I used the whole thing with ease!

Cons

I can't think of any features i needed. I perhaps wanted to have a multipage website rather than multisection, but that may be possible and i just don't know how to do it yet.

DW

Dennis W.

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

2024 Gilliam Family Reunion

Love this product. I perform proof of concept on many new applications in my profession and often test features required. Before purchasing this one, I tested a few others and none of them provided the features I required with as much ease of use.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to deploy. This is a good value for the yearly subscription price. I like being able to upload files instead of creating from scratch in the application.

Cons

I needed the ability to move section headers. I also would like the content sections to be resizable. The photo gallery need more separation between pictures and caption visible in the gallery. I would have liked the option to purchase 1, 3, 6, or 9 months. I plan to use this website I created for 4 months but it was cheaper to buy a year than pay monthly.

MP

Mackenzie P.

Railroad Manufacture, 201-500 employees

Already Impressed!

Pros

It is extremely user friendly. I am only just starting to work on an event on EventCreate and I am flying through the design process. I'm really impressed at how easy it is!

Cons

I don't like that there isn't a phone number to directly reach someone in customer support if I have questions. I haven't needed to do that yet, but I'd like the option to be there.

TC

Tess C.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Amazing! Incredbile

Incredible! Have sincerely enjoyed using EventCreate - and such a great price!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. An incredibly accessible platform.

Cons

So far, nothing. Maybe how little I can edit on the website developer.

Anicet L.

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Un logiciel d'organisation d'événements

Pros

EventCreate est un logiciel de marketing événementiel simple et fiable. Il nous a permis la création de notre Site web afin de pouvoir ventre nos produits. Aussi, son support technique est disponible par mail et même par téléphone. Un coup de main tout simplement.

Cons

Prix disponible sur demande, une sécurité très inquiétante, un essai gratuit limité dans le temps.

Showing original review in French. See translation

EM

Edward M.

Philanthropy, 1-10 employees

Perfect for our needs.

Pros

Used it for an event to celebrate our 6th year of operations. Sold over 150 tickets. The revenue generated by this site was critical to its success. The website was fantastic and easy to edit. Payments were prompt. Everything was great.

Cons

No complaints. I do with that a stripe account wasn't necessary, as it does not play nicely with our finance system (omegafi)

SK

Shannon K.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

User Friendly and Impressive Event Site

I am using the site and service for my first event as a customer, but it has been a joy thus far!

Pros

The ease of use to build event pages from templates.

Cons

Nothing. It's a great site to use when you want to host personal events on a tight budget.

TB

Taylor B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Non-Profit Fundraising Event Website - EventCreate AWESOME

Pros

I stumbled across the EventCreate platform while searching for an easy way to create a fundraising event for my non-profit's upcoming silent auction event. EventCreate was extremely easy to use and customize to fit our needs and it had all of the aspects I was looking for such as an option to include a gallery for our auction items and a way to set up online payments without having to sent people to...

Cons

I wish that we could integrate this with our E-Tapestry or Constant Contact accounts.

SV

Susan V.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Class Reunion Management Made Easy

Great. Love it! Has made our planning so much easier. Sending emails is probably the most useful thing

Pros

Flexibility of the types of sections for the website

Cons

Losing data because I forgot to save before returning and did not get a warning

SW

Shauna W.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Excellent Program for Events

I will definitely use EventCreate in the future and suggest it to all of my friends and co-workers.

Pros

EventCreate is an excellent tool for creating, publishing, advertising your event. i hosted a private celebration in August and the quality of service and tracking that the program allows is second to none. I highly recommend this website over others like it.

Cons

Nothing. Everything about this products functionality was excellent and top quality.

JD

Jody D.

Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 employees

Professional Invites for Events

Needed to have an option for an RSVP event and wanted something more professional than an evite. This was the perfect solution.

Pros

This software is easy to use, affordable and looks professional!!

Cons

The only thing I did not like was that I added in names and I thought it was going to automatically save them into a library but I didn't hit add names to list so then I had to re-enter all of them.

KM

Kristen M.

Events Services, self-employed

Great Alternative to Paperless Post, SignUp Genius and Other Event Invite Options

Pros

I just discovered EventCreate. I am using it to invite people and organize a school camping trip. I love how easy it is to set up the site. I love that I can include all the information I need for the event plus links and an RSVP button all on one page. Plus it looks great! I am using the free trial, but I can imagine signing up for a paid subscription it in the future when I am organizing larger events. The added features will be great, although I am able to work with whats available on the free plan for this event. The prices seem very reasonable.

Cons

I wish I could customize the RSVP to not require names & emails of all guests of each Invitee. It would be helpful to have an "Undo" and "Redo" button and store the uploaded background images to a library to facilitate playing around with the page design.

TL

Tiffiny L.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Party Planning

I was creating an event and decided I needed a webpage since I was including persons who I only had their address. EventCreate made that process very easy. I am definitely a novice and was able to use the tutorials to design my page. I event had to reschedule the event due to COVID and that process required little effort and was very seamless. I would recommend EventCreate for persons needing a user friendly platform.

Pros

This software was very easy to use for someone who is not an IT or design expert. I am using this software to plan an event an needed a website to easily add links to the hotel, etc. The tutorials simplified the design process and I was able to publish my event without any problems.

Cons

It was not intuitive at first since I am novice at website design, but the tutorials and other tools made it easy to use once I watched them.

ra

ramaswamy a.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and create website

Pros

Very easy to come up to speed to create websites. Easy to use and very intuitive.

Cons

Many of the fields are not customizable. Ease of use comes from less complexity.