EventCreate Logo

Web-based website building and online registration solution

EventCreate Reviews - Page 5

MB

Margaret B.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

EventCreate has helped me tremendously and I am so glad for it!

My overall experience was good. I am enjoying it and glad to have this tool.

Pros

EventCreate is user friendly and practical. The project management tools are built into the design of the platform; much appreciated.

Cons

The page and tools to edit the website are still kind of clunky.

JF

Joanne F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Easy way to promote and get paid for classes

Will continue to use.

Pros

I have online booking software that offers classes but it isn't as user friendly and doesn't allow them to pay upon registration. Eventcreate is super easy to set up, displays only the class they want and is very user friendly for those enrolling in classes. Love that that can still choose to pay by cash or e-transfer and don't have to have a credit card. Though the credit card integration is great! You can have consent/intake forms right within the registration too.

Cons

That I had to upgrade on the free trial to include forms.

SA

Shedna A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great site

I love it so far. Some minor arrangements and it will be perfect. I'm fond of this site and would love for anyone who has an event go on this site and create it.

Pros

Happy to use the products here. They are extremely convenient. For people like me, I require to have things dine the simple way. And Event-create allow me to do just that.

Cons

Wish there was a smaller package pricing for users who only need it for a month. I hate the fact I have to pay $29 for a month subscription of this and other site offer the same services for less than $10. Also, I don't get any alerts for people that have RSVP with my event. I have to manually go into the site and see who did on a daily basis instead of being notified about it.

KC

Kristie C.

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Great Tool

Pros

I love the ease of use and implementation across the board! From set up to registration this was a breeze

Cons

Nothing! Everything has been easy to use and work with.

TD

Trystin D.

Telecommunications, self-employed

Best online invite and website around!

10/10 definitely recommend to other people hosting an event

Pros

The features are so user friendly, and the invitation is perfect for my event.

Cons

I loved everything, no complaints here!

KS

Kristine S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

EventCreate for the win!

I am very happy I found EventCreate. It made creating and sending out the registration so easy. I am also able to track invitees and stay organized especially with seating and adding guests.

Pros

EventCreat is extremely easy to use and I can create clean, professional, and beautiful invitations. Their list of options helps me to ask my invitees the right questions and stay organized. The cost is also super reasonable!

Cons

I cannot think of anything I did not like about EventCreate.

AS

Arielle S.

Airlines/Aviation, 10,001+ employees

Great product for a novice website creator

Pros

I loved this software because it was extremely easy to use and offered features that I needed and didn’t even know I wanted. When I had a question on how to do something, the chat feature was easy to use and I got a response right away. My website looked amazing and I got a ton of compliments on it and this was the first website I’ve ever created. I highly recommend this software to anyone hosting an event and wanting a user friendly and clean interface for their guests.

Cons

My experience with using this software was really only positive. Finding something I liked least would only be searching for the negatives when that wasn’t my experience.

HW

Hayleigh W.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Virtual Baby Shower

Due to the pandemic I was struggling to find a solution that worked for my virtual baby shower. I stumbled across your site and decided to see if I could make it work for what I was wanting. To my surprise, it has been a really easy to setup, easy to use experience. The registration ability alone has been a huge time and headache saver. Not everyone uses facebook but I feel like everyone knows how to access a website.

Pros

There are so many pros! I'm very happy with how easy this was to use to setup my virtual baby shower. The price was great compared to all of the other options I looked at. While I could have created my own website I loved the ease of use for the registration process, the templates, and the ease for people registering.

Cons

I wish that there were more options for adding components or widgets to the event page. I wish that there was a way to easily setup.

DR

Denise R.

Printing, 201-500 employees

Event Create made it so simple for our class to enjoy the 50th Reunion!

I can't imagine having to do a reunion by receiving checks in the mail etc. This worked great for us.

Pros

Once I got everything set up and tweaked it a bit, it was seamless. The payments just go directly into our account every couple of days through Stripe.

Cons

I wasn't able to handle the email area very well.

HP

Henry P.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

A must for business's looking to run an event

Very good - would highly recommend

Pros

Easy to use, simple design, good templates

Cons

Templates could be more customisable in some cases

DS

DianneD S.

Entertainment, self-employed

Extremely Impressed!

I'm 110% satisfied. For a ridiculous LOW FEE I have created an awesome website, sent a Save the Date email out that included the website, I have already received immediate positive responses, I can set up the official registration, they have all options for billing attendees, I will learn the responses immediately, I can link to other websites, you can design with your logos, photos and much more.

Pros

I have never built a website, I'm 75 and organizing a high school reunion. After only one week I created a great website and sent to almost 700 alumni. I was extremely impressed with the result. I received tons of compliments...it looks so pro I amazed myself!

Cons

There needs to be more templates and the ability to customize more easily.

JR

Jahzeel R.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Grate Platform

Pros

I like that I can create multiple assets for my event in one place. Collecting all the data from attendees, tickets and reservations all one page. Adding to that the ability to create a website that can contain the info and all I need for the audience to know about the event including the registration.

Cons

I have not complaints about the page. I just have one thing I wish we can easily have wish is Digital Wallets payments.

KW

Kaytie W.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Excellent

Pros

I have only been using EventCreate for a short while as we are trialling this software out (as well as Craventa). EventCreate is so easy to use, I will definitely be pitching this software to our managers, having everything in one place is such a life/ time saver... which is definitley needed in a busy event planning role!!

Cons

I'm still learning my way around the software I am yet to come across anything I don't like.

cG

cassandra G.

Broadcast Media, self-employed

Great for Event Invites

Pros

Functional website and very easy to navigate.

Cons

Everything was great. I would like to be able to move around the wording and pictures more freely but I got the job done nonetheless .

AD

Adrian D.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Great Service and Product

Pros

I have enjoyed the user friendliness of EventCreate. The ability to build a site and accept payments all in one has been an amazing thing. I also build it in a matter of 2 hours max.

Cons

Really no cons just yet. If I had to list one it would probably be the functionality of the app with the site.

AJ

Alascia J.

Events Services, self-employed

EventCreate saved the day!

Great product. Would definitely use again.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to plug and play. This website saved my life after anothe app I was banking on was not able to meet my needs.

Cons

Limitations on the free version. I needed to be able to share more information.

NR

Nathalie R.

Government Administration, self-employed

Easy to Use

Pros

It was easy to use and upload my own content and keep track of the attendees

Cons

I can't use the text feature with out paying

AT

Allie T.

Real Estate, self-employed

EventCreate is quick and easy!

It's been a great experience thus far; waiting for my attendees to RSVP, but so far, it's been quick, easy to use and fun to create my event.

Pros

It was quick to sign up, easy to navigate and understand how to use it; very user friendly experience; and intuitive when creating my event.

Cons

Having to pay and so many upgrades to add on questions with my attendees when rsvp'ing.

KN

Kevin N.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great for our livestream concert events!

Great experience, and it makes connecting our guests with our concert events VERY easy and quick, and the website and invitations look very professional. I love the white font.

Pros

Very easy to use, super fast, and produces quality invitations that link our guests to the proper YOUTUBE concert links in order to view our events!

Cons

I hate that if you don't constantly save you end up losing work...it should auto save as you complete your work. I've had many a project lose hours of work because I forgot to save before my computer lost power, or I simply forgot. Also, there needs to be a way to easily format a web browser presentation, and an Iphone presentation to have the same look and feel. Often times, what looks great on a computer screen looks completely awful on a smart phone screen.

MP

Mcbreaton P.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Happy User

Im very happy to use it for simple website

Pros

Easy and really quick to set up. User friendly

Cons

More templates should be available. And text fonts

KA

Kenneth A.

Events Services, self-employed

Terrible Customer Service

Pros

I signed up because they offered a free trial

Cons

The company charged my credit card for a full year subscription before the trial period was over. When I complained they only offered a partial refund equal to a half a year membership for JUST A FEW DAYS OF USE. A company rep by the name of [sensitive content hidden] said "... we can't give the software out for free. Since you did use the software, which incurs a direct cost to us" But they DO offer the software for free because they have a free trial period. If they did incur any expenses, it was pennies. They claim to have over a million users yet want to charge someone like me who used their service for a few days a full year's membership. Are they hurting THAT MUCH to be so willing to rip me off?

TH

Tara H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

The answer to my rsvp troubles!

Pros

This software puts out beautiful, simple, event invites that can be customized for your needs. I was feeling limited by having to choose between a boring email or a no-frills calendar invite to collect event rsvp's, and this tool gives me a way to put out event information that gets quick responses. Beautifully designed.

Cons

I wish the analytics were easier to view (there is so much to scroll through), and check marks would be easier to interpret than true/false responses.

EH

Eiryn H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Easy to use, beautiful templates, affordable

Overall it has been great and I’m looking forward to using a lot more!

Pros

I was looking for a RSVP site for an upcoming event and came across eventcreate by doing a Google search. I have used many other sites before as I host many events and need RSVP’s but this was definitely my favorite. It was very easy to use, I could customize everything which I loved, the templates were very simple but beautiful which worked with what I was looking for, and the pricing, well. You can’t beat it! I definitely recommend!

Cons

My only dislike for now is that when others RSVP they can’t see a list of guests.

TW

Tracy W.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Beautiful, easy to create websites

Pros

I discovered EventCreate when I had a need to create a Baby Shower website. This was by far the best option with beautiful templates and all the features and functionality you could need. You can send email invites, easily customize your website and allow guests to RSVP. It also provides great tracking so you can see how opened emails, who RSVP'ed, etc.

Cons

I didn't have any issues using this site. The interface is very user-friendly and intuitive.

HB

Heidi B.

Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees

Quick and easy

Pros

EventCreate saved the day! I needed a website built quickly for my weeklong event. I searched the internet and came across this company. I had it up and running in couple of hours (It took my a bit to decide how I wanted it to look :-)). I used one of their templates which was helpful. Price was good as well.

Cons

I wish they had more templates to choose from.