EventCreate Logo

Web-based website building and online registration solution

EventCreate Reviews - Page 6

LG

Lauren G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Works Well for Small Nonprofit Events

Pros

This is so much easier to use than previous software! I feel like I understood how to use it easily and everything is straightforward.

Cons

I don't have any yet, but the date of the event has not come to pass. We shall see when check-in takes place!

DJ

Dee J.

Education Management, self-employed

Satisfied

Pros

I really like the fact that I was given a drop down menu of themes or subparts to add to my website for the event I'm hosting. It was a really easy process and I was able to set everything up in less than 2 hours. My guest that signed up for the event were impressed.

Cons

I will say that I wasn't given an idea of the pricing until I had finished uploading everything and wanted to publish it or go live. I think on the front end people would like to make a decision about whether they want to buy a product or not. I do think it was good marketing tool to reel customers in.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Very User-friendly and Time-saving Service!

This was the first service to appear in my online search for RSVP management, but after a quick review of their website I discovered it was very user-friendly and super easy to customize my RSVP website. I was able to add my own images to maintain brand identity. I could quickly and easy easily add my own and change the font to create a professional looking website for our customers to use!

Pros

I liked how easy it was to quicky and efficiently set up an account and then create an event. I needed as service to keep track of RSVP's and I love that will do that and much more for a small fee, saving me a ton of time and resources.

Cons

I did not like that it stated it was free and allowed me to register and even create an event, but I could not save it until I paid for a subscription.

NB

Nona B.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Nice site to organize events

It was a really good platform. I would definitely use it in the future. We just didn't have that many events and it wasn't worth paying for when we didn't need it.

Pros

This was a great site to make and organize an event. I was able to have a link that gave our attendees an electronic way to RSVP. You can also add options for them such as food preferences when they RSVP'd. Totally customizable with pictures and whatever else you want to add. Great way to keep track of everyone as long as they use email.

Cons

The settings area is a bit confusing as to where to find the info you need. For example I had to search around a little to find where to add certain questions to as the guests when they replied to the RSVP.

LM

Lauren M.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Organizing my events has never been easier!

Pros

Okay EEEK! I love everything about this platform–from the inexpensive price to the ability to customize every little detail. EventCreate has made it unbelievably easy to market, organize, and plan my monthly events with the mere click of a few buttons. As a designer and planner, I'd tried other big name programs and was so disappointed every time. I feel so lucky to have found EventCreate when I did!!

Cons

I don't really have any cons about EventCreate at the moment. They've made everything easy, and if I needed help, customer service is right there. I would maybe want more design options or the option to upload your own fonts, but other than that, I'm super happy!

CO

Clea O.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and fast setup

Easy and gave me exactly what I needed to create and track my event.

Pros

I used EventCreate to have a landing page and registration page for an event I was hosting. It was easy to use and affordable so a single user could pay for it without thought.

Cons

I don't like there is a banner on the event page saying it was created with EventCreate.

DJ

Dustin J.

Easy and Fast Setup

Pros

EventCreate makes it easy for you to have your event sales up and running in no time. Great programming options and with the ability to install a Facebook pixel the platform really helps you market tickets. It is also one of the most affordable ticketing solutions out there! I highly recommend jumping on it and building out your event and then launching with the trial.

Cons

So far I haven't found much I don't like. A wordpress integration would be nice. The ability to setup an installment plan for tickets would be a nice feature.

SE

Samantha E.

Variety and ease

Pros

I like the simplicity of setup. While there are many options to make your event/site customizable, none of them are difficult to use or adjust. And the import feature on invites was just a bonus.

Cons

Future I would think maybe the option for background music when visiting the created event site would be nice.

CA

Cory A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Switched to EventCreate for more free features

Pros

Easier to use than other RSVP sites, and better looking. Also happy that it offers features in its free version, like event capacity limits, for which other RSVP platforms charge. I abandoned another RSVP for this one and I'm happy.

Cons

Sometimes the text boxes behave a little strangely during the editing process, but it's not a big deal.

TF

Terriene F.

Events Services, self-employed

Easy to Use and affordable!

I was getting frustrated trying to set up an event page to find that the service I've tried wanted too much money. EventCreate was the best service and most affordable.

Pros

I've searched many services, and this software was the easiest to use and share. I would recommend it to anyone needing to organize an event.

Cons

I don't have any complaints and absolutely love it.

ML

Matt L.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great Event Platform

Pros

Easier and much cheaper than Eventbright to use.

Cons

It doesn't have a lot of brand recognition. So I did have to disclaimer that it was legit to a few guests. I believe this will improve with time.

PS

Paula S.

Design, self-employed

For private events

My overall experience with eventcreate was positive. Guests were impressed by the simple yet professionally put together web page for my event. Will definitely use again if I ever need to!

Pros

This software was so easy to use, setting up the webpage for my event took very little time.

Cons

The price of the upgrades are quite high for what I need them for. I was using the software for guest head count which it accommodates up to 100 free names, I didn’t need any other upgrades other than additional guest names so the price is not worth it for me.

KB

Kaitlin B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Best event planning website for beginners

Pros

What I liked most about event create is that it's already outlined for you and you just edit with your information. You are able to create a seating chart, email templates, and so much more to prepare for your event.

Cons

Right now I do not have a least favorite thing I dislike about event create.

AT

Anna T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Quick to Create, Great Results

Pros

Slick interface, customizable in the right ways, yet simple enough to master in minutes.

Cons

Pricing was sort of buried, but once I got to that part, I was already hooked on features, so touche' Product Team, touche.

MR

Michael R.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Really Helped My Event

Pros

- Ease of use - Inexpensive features - Everything you would need for event management is in one place

Cons

I would add a feature that would allow you to undo a recent change in your site. Unfortunately I would have to refresh the page every time I wanted to undo a change and would lose all progress.

BH

Brianna H.

Photography, 1-10 employees

I would definitely recommend

I created my event page within 30-45 minutes, super easy to use and would recommend.

Pros

Easy to use, Easy to create & pretty straight forward for anyone who has built event pages using social media or created/edited websites.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons at the moment, I do wish the free trial were a little longer, but that's a personal opinion & it is also pretty affordable so I don't feel bad about paying the fee to join!

SS

Sherry S.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Event Create your next Event

I am very happy with my with Event Create and they called me when I had a question almost instantly.

Pros

Want some excellent Marketing for your next event? Use Event Create it's so easy and works! I have several shows I will be using this software for and I made my own website in about 7 minutes. Don't miss this special service to help you promote online your next big event.

Cons

There really are no cons just great Software. Could possibly use more pages and some little bells and whistles but overall I give it a good rating.

JC

Jessica C.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Thankful for this software! Promoting our educational conferences has never been so easy!

I am very pleased with my experience. I feel like this adds a great and professional aspect to my conference promotion.

Pros

It is user friendly. You can make a professional looking website with minimal skills.

Cons

Sometimes saving new changes can be a bit tricky. Other than that, no complaints at all.

JF

Jonathan F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easiest Event Management System

Pros

I used this for a couple years for a non-profit I volunteered at and found it incredibly straightforward and easy to use. Since I'm a marketing team of one at my new job and didn't want to track RSVPs for our dinner events, this was the perfect solution. I can set up a professional looking page and registration system in 15 minutes.

Cons

Sometimes the navigation is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be, but once you learn the system, you know where everything is.

JN

John N.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Event Create Review - John Norris

Pretty good. The interface is easy to use, the controls are intuitive, and it did not take a whole lot time.

Pros

Ease of use, quick set up, fairly priced at $4/month per year. Basic controls are simple enough to create an invite in a few minutes.

Cons

The selection of images is limited. No stock videos.

sf

sunny f.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

I really like how easy it was to use this product. Step by step instruction anyone can master.

Pros

checklist makes sure you get all the areas of your event covered

Cons

Not very many stock photos are available for you to use. But it's easy to upload your own. I have had a long wait while uploading photos.

SM

Samantha M.

Medical Practice, self-employed

I love EventCreate

It allows for lots of customization, including pictures, designs and all of the fonts/wording. I knew thought of creating rsvp through a website but this experience was amazing.

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate. EventCreate is not complicated and it has everything to cater to your needs.

Cons

I wish I was able to move around the test on the main website page

ds

dakoda s.

Design, self-employed

Baby Shower Planning

It was such a fun time making the RSVP setup for my daughters baby shower.

Pros

How it was so easy to make a website. Also love how it is a template and practically walks you through on how to make whatever you are making.

Cons

I loved it all. I honestly do not have anything bad to say at all.

SS

Smrity S.

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Effortless Event Planning with Event Create: A User-Friendly Platform Review

Pros

The step-by-step process made it easy to set up registration, create an event page, and manage attendees.

Cons

I was blown away by how easy it was to use. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, making it simple to create and manage all aspects of the event.

KP

Kylie P.

Financial Services, self-employed

Easy to use and great features!

I am starting to experiment with creating my own zoom networking groups as well as providing seminars on certain financial topics to prospects as well as current clients and this has provided me with an easy and modern way to create invites, include details and track attendees who are interested and/or attending. I love the ease of use in creating the invites as well with the templates that are already created and then easy modifications of sections.

Pros

This was a super simple way to create an event and save me time by having templates already created for me. Easy to add in clickable links and websites to guide invitees to. Love the rsvp option to help me keep track of numbers, attendees information and a way to contact later if need be.

Cons

I am still in the beginning phase of experimenting and using this, but so far I haven't noticed issues or changes I would like. Will update if I come across areas in the future.