EventCreate Logo

Web-based website building and online registration solution

EventCreate Reviews - Page 7

AT

Ayonna T.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

New User and I love it!

I love it! I will definitely keep my membership and be using it in the future.

Pros

I enjoyed how user friendly and easy it was to navigate the site.

Cons

I didn’t have any cons. The site has provided just what I needed.

JP

Julia P.

AMAZING WEBSITE!

Pros

Its easy to find your way through the website and use the features you need.

Cons

It doesn’t save your projects automatically so if you’re device dies or something happens everything will erase so unfortunately you may have to restart and go over a few things.

nm

natalia m.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Very easy to set up

Very easy to set up and create. I can also track the reservations and know how many people are attending.

Pros

Anyone could do it and it didn't take long

Cons

figuring out the different background colors

BH

Brad H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and quick to build event site

Easy to use and with a quick sign up. Definitely would use it again for other events.

Pros

The ease of use enabled me to be able to build and publish a bachelor party website and registration site in less than an hour. Easy preview of the site allowed me to proof it before publishing and sending out all of the links on my social platforms.

Cons

I wished I could add a second page for itinerary and event details as it gets closer to the dates.

CO

Carissa O.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Just Started

Pros

1. The ease of creating a BEAUTIFUL landing page for your event. 2. easily email, text from platform. 3. Easily create a unique page domain. I integrated it into a QR code for my flyers and paper invites. 4. The cost for my paper products will be greatly reduced since navigating the digital options is easy.

Cons

I went ahead and purchased the yearly base level, and right now I am using it for free events, so my concern is the cost. That being said, I am sure once I have a few ticketed pop-ups, the cost will make more sense. Also, the profile set up, I would love more individual options for the profile. I host events right now as a a yoga teacher and marketer for serval companies, groups. Having an option on profile for event set up would be awesome.

LB

Lani B.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great for events

Great website designs available

Pros

I looked on multiple sites and software for a good online invitation model to send out invites for a party I’m hosting. This site was super helpful and easy to create my own website for it. I am extremely pleased with the ease of use and layout design.

Cons

If you aren’t comfortable with technology it can be a little challenging to navigate at first but after playing around with it I was able to figure out everything I needed

EP

Elaine P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 10,001+ employees

Excellent software to develop a website for an event

I am organizing a family reunion for over 100 family members scattered around the world while also managing work and a small child. I needed a quick but professionaly looking way to inform all of them of the event and provide all the details. This software was increadibly easy to use and looks professional. Execellent product. The price is fair.

Pros

The various options to RSVP are a great feature The easiness of use

Cons

The dashboard is a little hard to find - I had to navigate through different pages to understand how to get there.

LZ

Leaha Z.

Mining & Metals, 1,001-5,000 employees

I recommend EventCreate

I enjoyed using EventCreate and I will use it again!

Pros

Compared to some other options, EventCreate was user friendly, easy to navigate and also had great tech support for when I ran into an issue.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the software so far.

KR

Kendra R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great for personal events too

Very easy to use. All the free features allow you to create a truly functional space. I would 10/10 upgrade to the premium features if I were ever to plan a large ticketed event.

Pros

EventCreate is super easy to use with tons of options to customize your site. It was such a cool way to use both photos and text to create a functional event announcement.

Cons

I wish there was warning when certain features wouldn't be mobile responsive or that that preview could show me what it would look like on a phone too.

VA

Valery A.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

I used this to organise a birthday party

from my account set up to publishing the website it was smooth sailing and no hassle, I would use this for a wedding or larger event

Pros

I enjoyed the add ons even the free add ons were super useful and helped create a professional-looking page

Cons

i cannot think of anything in the least that I dislike

AM

Alyssa M.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

THANK YOU!!!

As someone who not only hosts events for a living I also do them on a personal scale, and I have to say stumbling upon EventCreate in my google search was a BLESSING!! I have just launched my first event with EventCreate and I have never had more fun creating this website, its about to take my Beer Olympics even to the next level!!

Pros

Ease of Use, great options like payment system, options to add in additional features/questions where necessary. Just a overall great streamlined system to showcase and manage my event!

Cons

The ONLY con i could find was that i HAD to use/sign up for payment/Stripe. As an international user (Cayman Islands) I had to ask a US resident friend to create an account on my behalf even though I am not accepting payments through Stripe -- OFFLINE Payments should be an option without the use of Stripe before getting to make your website LIVE. Nonetheless, I found a way ;) so I am satisfied customer!!

KF

Kim F.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

My First Time to Use - So Simple

So far, it is very good. It has made my first event so effortless

Pros

I had to plan this event with zero time to prepare. This helped me get it all in order easily.

Cons

I have had no negative things happen, so I have to say that I have no cons.

SL

Shannon L.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Great product!

Pros

The ease of use is amazing! Everything is easily laid out. Features are amazing for someone without much experience in event management and registration at this level.

Cons

The pricing is a bit high, but it can be worth it.

WM

Walmer M.

Design, 1-10 employees

Easy to use event management

Pros

Easy to navigate and quick to set up. Customization is easy and options are vast

Cons

Not much to dislike. From registration to set up

GH

Gaosong H.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Pros

EventCreate is easy to use while allowing for the maximum amount of customization and creativity.

Cons

I said now I have no qualms about the software.

AW

Adrian W.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Great, easy-to-use system for events.

So for this platform has been great. We look forward to using it more for future events.

Pros

EventCreate was super easy to use and set up registrations for our events. We loved the webpage builder and how quick it was to set up our registration page.

Cons

Would have liked the ability to include a company logo on the webpage besides the main image.

RB

Rebecca B.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Excellent Platform for Event Management

I love EventCreate and the ease of creating a professional event registration and website page. The page looks professional and is very easy to navigate on the backend and for users.

Pros

The ease of creating the event registration, ticketing options & design of website!

Cons

The processing credit card fee is very similar to other sites.

BB

Bo B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great value for website

We were putting on a very specific event and needed a website to help create a space to house information and relay it to our audience. EventCreate allowed us to do both! Functional and reasonably priced!

Pros

Ease of use Custom-ability Tailored platform Quick response to questions

Cons

The only draw back we noticed was that the donations feature was not the best for what we needed. Per help from the support staff - we worked around this and also used Gofundme - the combination was perfect for our needs

ss

sadie s.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

I LOVE IT

Pros

EVENT create has been so helpful and fun i recommend it to anyone who is planning any kind of event

Cons

not a thing. it was so helpful and useful, of course i wish more features were free but who doesnt

KW

KIffy W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Affordable Fundraising Event Solution

This gave me a great event page without all the fees.

Pros

EventCreate integrates with Stripe and is so much more affordable than the competition. I needed an event website for a nonprofit fundraiser. It looks so professional and makes it easy for our event users to sign-up.

Cons

I'm still learning how make the website more mobile friendly.

ks

kerry s.

Used other for less than 6 months

Great for any size event.

overall a good experience, both the front and backend were easy to use and made it easy to simplify the process.

Pros

After using several other softwares, I found this one filled my needs the most and made it easy to simplify the registration processing doing everything I needed it to do. My favorite thing is the option to make the registration an application, this helped us when collecting other waivers etc that were needed externally, it was easy to switch the attendee from pending to attending.

Cons

Not sure if this option is available but would've loved there to be an option to switch multiple attendees from pending to attending at once, instead of having to go into each one individually.

KK

Karen K.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Impressed!

Pros

EventCreate is intuitive and easy to use. Really grateful to have found it.

Cons

No cons to report. I've only used EventCreate for one event so far. Since it's software, I'm sure I'll find something that could using improving - but haven't yet. Great job, EventCreate!

AW

Angela W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

EventCreate is a MUST for any major event requiring professionalism and easy of use.

So happy!

Pros

The final product and presentation was extremely professional. It looked like I hired somebody to create the invitation. The entire process was easy and streamlined. The confirmation, tickets, etc. all looked like I spent hundreds to create!

Cons

Editing the website. Sometimes I would delete pre-filled data and would lose editing in that particular field. I circumvented this by duplicating another field

HT

Hannah T.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Easy to use - Even worth it for small event!

Pros

Very easy to use and format. I used a custom invite.

Cons

The price is steep for a small event. I used the program for a Wedding Shower - an event for approx 80 people. There are cheaper/affordable websites that offer similar services, but I like how I was able to customize this and it it simple and easy to use.

CC

Christopher C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Event Create 5.21.20

I am not having any kind of issues overall with event create. It allows me to preview the page and gives me the chance to include different ways to enhance the functionality of our event page.

Pros

What I like about this software is that they provide such a variety of templates, a variety of widgets that allow me to create a page that is functional and virtually appealing for my event.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize photos more that will allow me to modify under the free account.