Fanbooster Reviews

Pros

If you are a nonprofit, this is probably the software you want. They have an excellent nonprofit discount that makes this worth it for even the smallest budgets.

Dawna M.

The feature set is unparalleled for the price, ease of use once you learn your way around, excellent customer support and a helpful team.

Heather H.

Cons

No direct publishing to Instagram - Terrible support.

Thomas M.

We had several problems with the app. First, the items in the inbox that were marked complete go back to the inbox again the next day.

But no customer service is a deal breaker for me, unfortunately.

Tina D.

4.3

OMG - Social Media Reach and Web Traffic Exploded

Amazing social media growth and web traffic was the greatest experience.

Pros

Save time with the powerful evergreen posting feature. My web traffic and social media reach are going through the roof.

Cons

The ability to directly post to Instagram(graphics and video) would make this a clear winner for me.

No direct publishing to Instagram - Terrible support

Great product when it worked - horrible support.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to set up and use. When it worked it was great.

Cons

The fact that direct publishing to Instagram stopped working. Customer support was pretty much non-existent. Support requests took 4 to 5 days (when someone responded), often there was no response at all.

horrible customer service

Major issues with our rep he DOES NOT RESPOND & makes EMPTY PROMISES! We have several reporting issues it took me three emails to get him to respond. He promised to schedule a call for today at 9:30 and says he will send an invite and NEVER DOES. Horrible customer service!

Pros

very little, while it has most o the channels reporting does not match

Cons

reporting is NOT accurate and they cannot fix it

Hi Gordon, Thanks for getting in touch to let us know how we could do better. I'm glad you were able to speak to Reggie to resolve your questions and learn about how to utilize our reporting features. We're looking forward to speaking with you further on Friday and showing you all of the bells and whistles Social Report has to offer and our best practices for maximizing your account. Cheers, Kelly Rogers Director of Customer Success

A wonderful way to leverage social media

Very good

Pros

Ease of use and multiplying my efforts in marketing.

Cons

I liked what I have but there is a lot to learn. That just means it has a lot of value and I want to spend more time with it.

The Most Powerful Social Media Tool I've Seen

I chose Social Report after reviewing/using several other tools. I chose them because of their reporting capability, which allows me to create several monthly reports for each client, all of which are generated automatically and emailed to me at the beginning of each month. Some are more detailed than others, depending on what the client is capable of understanding. Social Report also makes it very easy to schedule out future posts or make impulsive, last-minute posts. Something else that was beneficial above all others was the ability to truly see what the post will look like before it's published, and allow me to change images if I want. It keeps all previously used images in a media library we can pull from at any time.

Pros

Wow, where should I begin. I must say I am amazed at how long Social Report has been flying under the radar. They mastered posting calendars, social listening, and high-level reporting/analytics long before any of their competitors. They have been a secret weapon of ours for 3+ years now, and only now are they starting to appear above the radar. Their monthly reports that are autogenerated and emailed...

Cons

Gosh, they've really come a long way since I started using them. Their user interface has really improved tremendously. At first it was a bit difficult to navigate -- so much to remember as there are many options to choose from vis-a-vis their tools. I guess the one thing I would say I like least is that I never know when new features are added until I go into the dashboard myself. My staff don't always know the value of an added feature and so they won't always take advantage of everything SR is offering. Then I'll go in there out of the blue and find all these new tools that they've added. It's possible emails are being sent about these new features, but I don't monitor that email account (someone else on my team's responsibility), so it's really not the fault of SR.

Everything you'd like and a little more

Well worth taking a look at. Great value compared to other services I have used.

Pros

Organizinization is very important as an agency with a wide range of clients. The ability to create separate workspaces for each client and their ever-growing list of social accounts was what drew me to Traject Social. This allows my team to focus on one client when scheduling posts and also give the client access to approve or make changes to each post. The ability to create multiple scheduling presets per account, link frames on shared article links, scheduling to GMB, and a simple interface. Reports of all types to share with your clients.

Cons

No SAAS is perfect and they continued to make improvements. At this writing, they do not have the ability to post to Instagram. We have had some connection issues but support has indicated that this is being rectified.

Fantastic social media CRM automation tool

Overall, my experience with this platform is positive. I love using it and enjoy the new features, which are very helpful. Their blog is a go-to source of information as well.

Pros

I love this platform and the customer support is world-class. They are constantly updating and adding new features as social media platforms are constantly evolving. It makes pre-scheduling social media posts a breeze and the reporting capabilities are great.

Cons

I feel that the paid ad tool could be refined more.

Remarkably Useful!

Social Report helps me manage multiple clients simultaneously with relative ease. It helps me to leverage similar data but to keep each account distinctly separate. This tool has allowed me to be a better consult for my clients by providing more information about not only their brand but the keywords in their industry and their competition. I can create regularly scheduled reports that can sent automatically to my team and my clients, as well as creating custom reports for one-time or continuous use.

Pros

What I like best about Social Report is that it is extremely easy to use to publish and schedule posts, yet it is quite complex in the level of analytics and reporting. The number of supported social platforms is as comprehensive as any enterprise solution and the ability to share across platforms is extremely easy. There are many built in capabilities to utilize advanced engagement and SEO . Plus, the ability to create keyword searches and brand research can provide an enormous amount of business intelligence.

Cons

I would like to see a simpler interface for monitoring social channels. It would also be helpful to have more tutorial knowledge in the help center.

I have used Social Report with several of my clients and love this platform!

Pros

It's easy but fun to use and the posts look professionally done when they post. Scheduling is a breeze and it integrates with all major social media platforms. It even allows you to edit your images conveniently before linking the image to a post. I love that! The analytics reports are incredible too. As much or as little information as you want all in an easy to read report we can give to clients.

Cons

Sometimes it can be glitchy, however, every time this has happened I have filed a ticket with customer service and they were on it immediately and kept me in the loop during the process.

Been using Fanbooster for 8 years or so

I give m on the reports to my clients and this saves me time.

Pros

It’s easy to set up and easy to use. The support is great

Cons

That even when you pay, they still add their logo to your reports. This is new. When the company used to be called Social Report there was no logo. I agree that a free version stamps their logo on your stuff but it’s iffy when you pay and their logo is on the front page. HUGE.

Management of Social Profiles

I have had a great experience with Traject Social. Their customer service is fantastic. I send an email with questions or concerns and they respond quickly with an answer or solution. I feel valued as a customer of their product because of their team's responses to my questions.

Pros

We utilize the profiles feature quite a bit to keep our clients and their profiles organized. We use the Evergreen feature to plot and plan based on the client's needs. The software has been easy to use and easy to figure out without any lengthy learning timeframe.

Cons

We can't add a start and stop on Evergreen posts. When a client is having a sale, I'd like to the Evergreen to run between certain dates and no longer post. Right now, I add it to my calendar to discontinue the posts.

Saves me hours of labor each week

Automating routine tasks. Being able to quickly aggregate data that would otherwise take HOURS to collect. Having all my social platforms easily accessible in ONE PLACE instead of wasting countless hours logging in and out of accounts.

Pros

Having everything all in once place . Being able to grant and revoke access to team members and vendors on the fly. Being able to look at the stats or schedules for every client on one platform or every platform for one client. Switching views is easy and I never feel restricted. The automated tasks are also a huge help and have been great for engagement. (Just use them wisely and don't make yourself look like a robot spammer!)

Cons

Sometimes I feel annoyed at the price, but then when I look back and realized how much time I've saved doing a tasks inside of SocialReport vs doing it inside the social network's native platform, I realize the price is well worth it. The only major improvement I'd like to see is in the look/styling of the reports. They aren't outdated yet, but they will be soon.

Essential tool. Great value for money.

Huge time savings, especially when it comes to reporting and post scheduling.

Pros

We use this on a daily basis for our own and for our clients' social media scheduling and reporting. It's a great tool and it keeps getting better as new functions are added regularly. It's also great value for money given the many things you can do with it. We particularly like that it is one of the few such tools that allows us to track TripAdvisor and Yelp reviews in addition to all other social media platforms.

Cons

Sometimes, the site is very slow and times out. Also, the mobile app is fairly limited in functionality compared to the website.

Traject helps our agency function efficiently

It has been great! We love the platform and the team, especially since Traject has replaced the old platform and the improvements have been fantastic

Pros

Cons

It can be slightly clunky to manage when you are first learning the platform, you have to constantly be aware of which project you’re in to avoid cross-contamination of social profiles

Wonderfully robust social media management and reporting software!

Pros

I love that not only can we post to our social platforms through Social Report, it also tracks posts that were scheduled natively. This is immensely helpful since we use it for tracking metrics, which is another thing I like most about it. The analytics are plentiful and accurate. It's made our day to day management and monthly reporting processes so much more efficient.

Cons

The interface isn't very user-friendly. When we train new team members on the tool, it definitely takes them some time to get acclimated to the tool. Also, the app doesn't feel well connected to the web-based tool.

Best Social Media Tool Available

Exceptionally practical. It makes social media management so much easier. It leaves Hootsuite and Buffer in the dusk. It's very robust and has created more results for myself and my private clients.

Pros

It brings in more ROI. I'm able to bring in more leads and clicks for myself and clients. Sometimes, using a technique of mine, I'm able to bring in more clicks for a sales page than a Facebook Ads specialist. I love being able to use recurring posts, create content groups and how it just recently sends images to Instagram. Phenomenal tool!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve. It's best to watch all the training videos first. However, once you learn it, you'll never go back to using other tools. My team and I bypass 4 to 8 hours of work a week using Social Report!

Comprehensive and simple

It is able to meet my organization's needs your Customer Service however sucks big time, its discouraging

Pros

The analytics is very easy to understand and the post scheduling feature is very useful

Cons

You change features abruptly, I availed of your service because it allowed unlimited users, now that my organization is using it you limit this feature without even informing those of us who has been subscribed since it was still Social Report

Social Report has been a life saver for our agency over and over again.

Pros

100% the best part of Social Report that truly makes it stand out above the rest of the social media management platforms is the ability to drag and move content from the content calendar view. Being able to rearrange content and easily move pieces to different dates has been a main reason we continue to stay on the software

Cons

I would say the biggest con for this product is the INBOX. It just hasn't taken the necessary steps to catch up with its competitors.

Great product at a great price

Pros

Love the amounts of data that it pulls and the number of integrations it offers with various social platforms and sites. Scheduling feature is really critical for my role and I enjoy having the ability to run everything in one place.

Cons

Developing report templates is tough when the checklist doesn't match the order they are presented in the report - lots of back and forth. Wish the scheduling calendars would show a full post preview, and let us organize differently. I still have to utilize another tool to present content calendars to clients since viewing the Social Report calendars isn't as easy.

I absolutely love this managment platform!

The ease of managing client profiles.

Pros

The evergreen feature, the targeted audience, the ability to make posts with hassle even from RSS feeds, The ease and ability to separate client accounts.

Cons

I can only bulk schedule via CSV, google spreadsheet, RSS, or social media profile. I'm unable to bulk schedule regular post straight through the platfrom. Also when bulk scheduling, some of the characters like the apostrophe does not transfer. It converts it to a different symbol so that has to be edited before posting. This is not a deal breaker so use the software guys!

The Best and Cheapest SMM ever

I run an agency, and after use so many SMM, finally i gound socialreport and stuck with it. i love very well, my clients love it too..

Pros

I love the whitelabel and much social channel on 1 project... awesome!!

Cons

i little bit confused to use. and too much option makes us confused what is the function of each feature

I enjoy using SR. having someone assigned to me to answer questions is extremely beneficial

helped me achieve my goal posting amount on twitter through content syndication, saving me time.

Pros

Link frames, calendar view, content groups, customer support i s really nice........ Link frames, calendar view, content groups, customer support i s really nice........

Cons

needs a search feature - sometimes it's difficult to find a past or scheduled post, reporting could be better, missing the ability to share videos, can be glitchy at times, but getting better.

Great platform - really makes managing and scheduling to social media a pleasure.

reporting, scheduling and managing social platforms

Pros

The reporting capability is amazing. I love the in-depth metrics and ease of pulling a professional pfd report every month.

Cons

The usability - I feel that the user experience and functionality could be improved slightly. The customer support is good, but not excellent. I feel that issues I have logged in the past have not been attended to as quickly as they could be. Overall a great platform

Traject and Social Report bait and switch

I have emailed them and tried their online support robot but have not received an answer.

Pros

This was a full-featured software for the price with Social Media Scheduling Calendar, white-labeled branding -that never worked properly. Many glitches. Support would set up conference calls and never seemed to want to put anything in writing (so I could reference later). It was all very weird from a Saas company -kind of like they were making it up as they went.

Cons

I was a customer of Social Report, which simply left, turning over their clientele without notice, transfer or support to Traject Social. I went to login one day and instead of seeing the Social Report dashboard I received a form expecting new payment to Traject. Despite Social Report's lack of quality communication and support, I found this to be a new low -now by Traject. Time to move on... There other Saas offerings at a similar or lower price.

Great System - Easy to use and always getting better

Keeping on top of social posting across platforms effortlessly. The tool is easy to use and does some wicked stuff. The support is great, I love the browser extension and I hope to get even more out of the software as our business evolves.

Pros

Feature set - really comprehensive and since the new look rolled out - its much nicer to use.

Cons

The App is okay, does the basics but it would be great if there was a more comprehensive version which allowed you to do more.