Filecamp Logo

Digital Asset Management software

Filecamp Reviews - Page 4

Anna O.

Internet, 1-10 employees

A perfect media and file management tool

Pros

This is a great tool to store, share, and work with all formats of files (documents, presentations, images). Design is user friendly and easy to use. Having files organized and accessible from one place will greatly improve your company’s operations. Keywords and tags function make search and discovery files easier and faster. What is important, they provide 24/7 secure system for your data.

Cons

I miss drag and drop option, but this it's not a disadvantage, that would be an improvement

Thanks Anna

Really like Filecamp

Easy and cost-effective online management of marketing collateral and other digital assets, for internal and external use

Pros

Ease of use Features Value for money Tech support

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about Filecamp

MB

Michael B.

Design, 11-50 employees

We are still loading and tagging new images so not fully set up yet although in daily use. Set up, payment and loading is fairly straightforward and we are expecting it will be a good benefit to our business for the daily using of the system.

Pros

This software offered a great location for our image storage and had great sorting/tagging/search functions as well as file sharing capability.

Cons

Search function through tags is a bit clumsy but ok once you learn the rules.

Thanks Michael!

CT

Christopher T.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Good for Resizing

Overall, good.

Pros

Filecamp has particular uses: It's easy to upload files And easy to have them resized (Filecamp does it for you) It can be laid out in an organized way, though it gets difficult if there are too many folders and files

Cons

The layout is the main concern, as all the pictures are lumped together in a folder, generally with small preview images, so it can be tough to tell which is which when navigating around. That's an even larger problem if you're sharing the account with someone and they're not labeling things correctly.

Hi Christopher Thanks for your comments. Please notice that you can turn Cover thumbnails on and off on folder level, to make the preview images bigger. You can see the difference here: https://filecamp.com/support/edit-folder/#coverthumbnails Happy Filecamping, Jesper Faurby co-founder Filecamp.com

Omar A.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Great for Building Customized Experience

Pros

We use Filecamp to host and share files with our users. Once of the best things about it that made us choose it is the ability to link it to your own website as a sub-domain (example: files.yourdomain.com). It was very easy to set up.

Cons

The user experience could improve a little. Sometimes buttons are not clickable and there are minor glitches here and there.

Thanks! I think we have managed to clear out all glitches in the new Filecamp. Thanks for your patience!

FB

FABIO B.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

PERFECT SOFTWARE FOR TAX ADVICE

I'm completely satisfied

Pros

I'm using this filecamp software since 6 months and I can confirm that is the right DAM I was looking for after long research. The most important value for my business is the possibility to add unlimited users. I can create multiple user account for my costumer and create a customized workflow for any of them. Very easy to download, share and upload files from any device, the platform cloud based is fast and offer an user experience professional to my corporation.

Cons

the possibility to customize the platform in other languages

Thanks, Fabio. We hope to have more languages added soon. We'll keep you posted.

EK

Erica K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great value for money

Pros

The software is easy to use and the fact that you can customize your look is fantastic.

Cons

I would like to see that there is an option to only allow downloads of pictures etc that is labeled with a specific color.

Thanks for your feedback, Erica :)

Mustafa N.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great Product

It's amazing.

Pros

Filecamp never fails to deliver! Since we are a startup, the number of files we have is exceedingly high. We resorted to Filecamp as a solution to save videos, graphics, photographs, and other documents in an organized manner. All I can say is, our team was pleasantly surprised by the performance. The pricing of the plan turned out to be quite reasonable, and not to forget the database is easy to use. No complications, only quality management!

Cons

It would be cool if you could drag and drop files and folders within the platform. But according to their support team this is in the works.

Thanks Mustafa!

RP

Richard P.

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

Exactly What I Needed

See Pros... Love it!

Pros

Love it! Very customisable, so much so it looks like our main website. The company listen and respond to users requests and ideas. My customers like using it too.

Cons

I've yet to find something I don't like - honest.

Happy to see that you benefit from our custom branding options :)

RM

Rob M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great product for small agencies

It's bee good. We appreciate the product.

Pros

It's very user friendly, works well, and is very cost efficient. Not as robust as other products, but it's a 1/10th the price of many other options.

Cons

Not much. Again, great design storage system.

Thanks Rob!

Rafal K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reliable media library software

Pros

I value most how easy to use the software is. Also, it's really convenient when it comes to sharing files both inside and outside our organization which was most important to me.

Cons

I have no comment on this part. Features work well.

Thanks Rafal

Paola A.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

i use filecamp a lot

Pros

The perfect solution to manage all your digital resources

Cons

I Hope they Will improve mobile performances

Hi Paola Thanks a lot, and yes we constantly working on refining and improving the UI ... and the mobile experience :)

sb

susan b.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

I love file camp

Filecamp is excellent

Pros

My employees tried to get me to use teams, but file camp is so mutch better! I love it so much!

Cons

setup was not difficult, I have no complaints.

Thanks, Susan ... we love you too :)

JJ

Jami J.

Useful and "customizable"

Pros

You can setup your own sub-domain and tagging the files

Cons

Search is not perfect. It could find like center of the filename or by rate etc.

Thanks Jami. We'll see what we can do to improve our search feature.

GM

Gary M.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Simple Solution to a Complex Problem

We are a small communications committee (15 people) that takes photos for stories and web use. The team previously had an increasingly complex array of folders that made finding images frustratingly difficult. The search function of FileCamp is perfect. While individuals could do this in something like Lightroom, we needed group collaboration.

Pros

Group, synched use and collaboration by far, plus the ease of use. Screen layout is quite similar to many Google docs, so users have gotten up to speed quickly.

Cons

Our use is not heavy-duty so as such there are no real improvements we would suggest right now.

Thanks, Gary

RT

Rhea T.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

An easy to use, quick solution

Pros

Chanced upon Filecamp by accident and could not be happier to have found it. Simple, easy to use, and offering just the functionality we needed at the time we needed it.

Cons

Admin settings are a little limited. Also would be useful to track the progress of certain feature tips and suggestions.

Thanks, Rhea! You can follow our progress here: https://filecamp.com/release-notes/

MS

Mateusz S.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great

Overall great with one minor issue

Pros

Easy to use and very fast, also simple user interface

Cons

Cannot upload more than 1 folder at the same time

Thanks, Mateusz!

Ph

Peter h.

File sharing and collaboration for creative - at its best!

We have been using Filecamp for a couple of years and it is a fully integrated part of our daily life, sharing files and collaborating with our clients. We (and our clients) love the feature where we can add custom branding to sub folders inside our account. And their Online Proofing tools are simple enough so that even non tech clients are adding comments and markers on pdf files right away. Only downside is that it's still lacking Sync tools, but the guys from Filecamp has promised that it's on the way.

Thank you, Peter!

RB

Ric B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great features and value

For its cost, it provides all the features that my organization needs. The "big guys" were not only far more expensive, but had so many features that I would never have the use for.

Pros

So easy to deploy and explain to end-users, especially those who've never used a similar system.

Cons

I have honestly not found any glitches or weaknesses in the time I've been using it!

Thanks for all the nice words, Ric!

Internet, 1-10 employees

Clean Interface and Affordable Storage Solution

Store your media nad files AND manage your workflow. This makes it easy for clients to share data with you.

Pros

Great for both busness or personal use. Simple and clean interface for storage, file sharing and branding. Unlimited users and bandwith for access. Upgrade to take advantage of the white labeling solutions.

Cons

There are more affordable cloud storage solutions. But few this user friendly and easy to navigate and use.

JC

Juelle C.

Review by Boost

I love it. My client introduced me and it's been a big help

Pros

The ease of file sharing is important to me.

Cons

When viewing certain documents, I am unable to see a preview, so then i'd have to download

Good to hear, Juelle :) Preview of even more file types is on our roadmap. So stay tuned!

TM

Tom M.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Customisable, user friendly and seamless

Pros

The software is so easy to set up and start using. It's simple to organise your assets and distribute them effectively. It's great to offer people the opportunity to download the file size that suits them.

Cons

It is quite costly for what it does, but it's worth paying for a quality, professional solution

Thanks, Tom!

JF

Jonatan F.

Boost your bizz with Filecamp and get loyal clients

Get more loyal customers with Filecamp. In my line of work loyal clients is everything and Filecamp helps me get that by getting the client their own ftp with their own branding on top. And the it is just easy to send big files to clients and partners. I can only recommend Filecamp to every designer small or big.

Thanks Jonatan!

KG

Keith G.

Great product!

Filecamp is a very easy to use platform for sharing files with clients. The best thing about it is the brain-dead simple interface for customers to upload files to me. Customers have commented on how easy it is. A great alternative to FTP.

HG

Hans G.

You guys are rocking it!

We really like the clean interface of File Camp. Amazing that you are offering unlimited users in all plans, so that we don't have to worry about adding new users. Great product ... easy to use ... you guys are rocking it!

Thanks ;)