FireDrum Email Marketing Logo

FireDrum Email Marketing

Email marketing and engagement solution

FireDrum Email Marketing Reviews - Page 5

Creative.. Quality.. Simplicity

Very easy to work with... Great design...Website was designed very quickly in a professional manner.

Cons

Hi Kristen, Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. If you would be interested in scheduling a free email marketing strategy review please call or email me. Thanks, Daniel Anzalone | Account Manager FireDrum Email Marketing (480) 699-1524

Better than some of the others

I've used it and found it quite simple especially since I'm not the most tech savvy person. I haven't really had any issues aside from needing to email to make a correction to my business name, other than that I've enjoyed using the software. I do wish you could delete contacts instead of deactivating them, that would be really helpful and less confusing.

Good bang for the buck

Pros

Cost efficient and streamlined, it does exactly what it says it does

Cons

not as complex or capable as other more costly services

Makes me look professional!

I love FireDrum Email Marketing! They help maximize my business goals and help make me look even more professional to my clients!

Cons

Hi Lisa, Thank you for the review. If you would be interested in a free account review please let me know! Thanks, Daniel Anzalone | Account Manager FireDrum Email Marketing (480) 699-1524

Works great for our company.

Have been with Firedrum for a few years now and are very pleased with their service and the results.

Cons

Hi Denise, It's a pleasure to work with the team at AZ Auto Air. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your marketing campaigns. Best regards, Jeremy Small FireDrum Email Marketing

Not intuitive or clean, but gets the job done

Having come from using a Nother email marketing tool similar to this, I feel that it lacks a fair amount of functionality and capability. That being said, if you have a basic message and are willing to deal with a very basic graphics it will put out emails effectively.

Cons

Hi Robert, Thanks for the comment. I believe you are using some of our older templates. I wanted to see if you would have some time this week to do a free training session on our new mobile friendly email studio. It's much easier to use and could also increase your results with people viewing on mobile devices. Let me know when you would like to take a tour. Thanks! Daniel Anzalone | Account Manager FireDrum Email Marketing (480) 699-1524

My Review.

Fire drum marketing is a good program to use to email to your clients. Clients can opt out if they want. I can see how many emails are opened. A number and percentage.

Pros

Not to hard to design an email to send.

Cons

It would be really great if there are interactive tutorials.

Great for our company!

FireDrum is an excellent company that has helped our everyone see that we are an excellent company too.

Cons

Hi Patrick, It's a pleasure to work with the team at AZ Auto Air. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback. Best regards, Jeremy Small FireDrum Email Marketing

I don't know how to use

I took over a business and they gave me some of the information but I lost all the databases and not sure how to send things. I hate to give such bad reviews but I honestly don't know how to use it or transfer my email lists to the site.

Pros

I found a few layouts.

Cons

I don't understand how to use it.

Hi Alisha, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to do a walk-through of the platform so that you can use it correctly. I'd also be interested in discussing your email marketing goals. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524

Marketing and Events

Overall I think Firedrum is great! I have had little hiccups here and there. I would like to design some emails in a more advanced caliber but I understand that we would not be able to design our emails with more creativity because of the coding in the backend.

Cons

An essential software for online marketing.

It is very much helpful in generating business leads for increasing sales revenue.

Pros

The user interface of this software is very intuitive. It helps me to design my e-mail campaign in very less time.

Cons

Sometime I plan to make transactional email campaigns but this software doesn’t have that feature. I am waiting for them to introduce this feature also.

email marketing

We have been able to keep in touch with our subscribers and increase our online footprint.

Pros

the ease of use and support are outstanding

Cons

nothing has been found that would disrupt our productivity

Solid email option

The advanced features and custom options help firedrum stand apart. I also like the template builder.

Pros

Templates

Cons

A little overwhelming at times

Firedrum hits the mark!

When looking for an email marketing tool, I came across FireDrum. The customer support was superior. I even talked to the president of the co. himself. The templates available and custom templates are quick and easy to use.

No easier than Constant Contact

I tried Fire Drum because we were having design/layout issues with Constant Contact, and found Fire Drum to be equally user-UN-friendly. We decided to stay with the "evil we know"/ I don't remember how the pricing compared.

Cons

Hi Kathi, Thanks for the feedback. A lot has improved since you last used your account. I'd love to schedule a time to do a free walk-through of our new mobile friendly email studio. Let me know if you would be interested. We have been saving people about 50% over other providers. Thanks, Daniel Anzalone | Account Manager FireDrum Email Marketing (480) 699-1524

how to get opens

I am trying to keep my name out there.

Pros

I am running about 40%-45% opens on my e-newsletters. Obviously, I would like 100% opens but I don't know how to have that happen

Cons

The options for the fields are limiting; e.g., the size of photos input are more or less set and can't really be altered.

Good Software for the price

Firearm offers many much needed features with the free version, and a decent size mailing list without having to pay a fortune for services. Wish they allowed templates in the free version but the support is good.

Super Host

FireDrum has hosted my web site for the last nine years at a competitive cost, continued support with customer-client communication. You no longer need to search for the company with the expertise, you have found it!

Great Software!

I used Firedrum for a number of political campaigns and always had a great experience! Staff was great to work with, program was easy to use and they helped us work through occasional unsubscribe/spam list issues!

Great review

This software was a space Great experience easy to use would recommend to a friend. Lots of options in the marketplace but this would be the one I would use again or recommend like I said earlier

Firedrum Review

Good experience overall.

Pros

Pros: Easy to use, add leads & create customizeable campaigns.

Cons

Cons: The format that leads have to be submitted in.

Nice email plattform

Thus far it has been user friendly. I like the tracking options and ease of use.

Pros

This is great way to stay in touch with my clients and send mass emails. Lot's of options for templates and being creative.

Cons

Like most of these kinds of things the open rate could be better. But it has been better than the site I used to use.

Thank you, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Great marketing!

Love email marketing. Makes it easy to find deals and products. Would definitely use this! Business software is so important these days.

Cons

Hi Maria, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing

Flawless experience

Pros

Worked well and was very intuitive. Easy to navigate.

Cons

No real issues to speak of....this platform worked well.

I am enjoying Firedrum!

Initially I switched because of the price, it is less than half what I was paying at icontact.com. FD was just getting started and there were a few glitches, but the customer service was great. They improved over my first few months and now I enjoy the interface.

Pros

Clean, fairly easy to use.

Cons

I find the navigation confusing. Where is my last email? The verbiage could be improved to by more specific.

Hi Holly, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing