Flashy Reviews

Flashy

Review Summary

4.8

Great automation platform

Great Platform. Highly recommended.

Pros

It allows creating endless number of automation based on the customers' behavior and to put a big part of your marketing effort on autopilot.

Cons

Still some small UI issues, but they improve both features and usibility on weekely basis.

Great product!

The use of the product led us to drop the use of 4 other products/plugins that did the same things more or less than the All in one FLASHY product! Beyond that we have improved performance and feel that whatever we want or ask the developers are up to it!

Pros

Simplicity, performance improvement and a very good & personal Customer Service!

Cons

I asked for more tools from the developers and got an answer that its allready at work!

Graet tool for marketers - easy and firendly to use

Highly recommend, its a great software with great UX/UI minded for marketers.

Pros

the software is very friendly to use and gives me more tools for dynamic marketing then I had before, at least in a more easy way for me to do. I also have to admit that their customer service was always there since the setup and all the way up. The ability to structure in a very simple way a multiplies automation for email marketing/pop-ups/ SMS, As well as create and design easily with its friendly software made me fell in love with it.

Cons

I had some technical issues of tracking UTM but it was solved after i contacted customer service.

Fulfill amazing part of my business

Improve my conversion rate and help me maximize my exists customer base.

Pros

Amazing system. The best one we ever worked with. Really good price for what you get and super friendly support.

Cons

Actually, I did not find any Cons......

Great marketing automation platform!

Great experience - immediate ROI!

Pros

Easy to use, contains the critical features for e-commerce automation, professional and quick support.

Cons

Still waiting for the analytics dashboard...:)

Great new platform, a huge promise

I use it to automate sales processes. I'm still learning the business, so I'm not quite sophisticated yet. Nevertheless the features seem to be quite powerful, and I'm excited about revealing more with this software daily.

Pros

Super easy to use, clean and intuitive interface, great pricing :) The developers are very responsive, and tend to problems immediately. I like the free plan that lets you test the system before you actually commit. For me it's a 10/10 :)

Cons

Can be a bit buggy, but no show stoppers. I can leave with that.