All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Flipsnack

Create magazines, catalogs, brochures and other publications

visit website

Flipsnack Reviews

It's all about quality

It's very easy to use, it's practical.

Pros

I really love the so-called virtual book, so I can represent there many things that you can scroll through. Since I have the sight problems, I can make it bigger and this is really good.

Cons

The only con that I can point out is, that you can't build many pages for the catalog for example, that I would like. :) Otherwise it's great programme.

Hello Vesna, We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Flipsnack - Versatile & Dynamic

Pros

Flipsnack is easy to use and share! Features are easy to find.

Cons

I do not like that the full screen link is buried, it should be easier to share.

Thank you so much for your review, Diego. We work hard to constantly improve user experience each and every day. With that said, we really appreciate your feedback, and we will take this into consideration for future updates.

Great piece of software.

Great company to deal with. There if you need anything but they don't bother you with a lot of needless emails.

Pros

Ease of use, works like a charm on my off files. Very nice finished product!

Cons

Not much, works as promised. Really haven't had any problems with the software or conversion experience.

Hi Keith, Thank you for your five stars review!

Great program!

Pretty good so far.

Pros

I like that I can take a simple PDF and make it more interactive. The tools are easy to use and it's quick to publish.

Cons

When I upload my PDF and add captions it looks great. BUT say I want to update the PDF. It erases all of my captions and I need to start over. I don't like that.

Hey there, Paige! Thank you for your kind words! We're sorry to hear about the captions. Please contact our live chat experts to see how we can help.

Want Your Publication to Look Awesome?

Pros

If you're looking for a professional-looking, easy to use software to showcase your publication Flipsnack is the one to go for. I have tried several options and none come close to the features and ease of use than Flipsnack.

Cons

We've used this product for years and I can't think of anything that would fall under a "con" for it's use.

Hi Torie, We surely want your publication to look awesome. That's why we've developed Flipsanck. Thank you for your great review! :)

Top quality

I teach Spanish and I make my students to write and they enjoy it to publish a School magazine. It is meaningfull because it is going to share with the comunity.

Pros

I live in a country that speak Spanish, so I tried a few similar products that can be used in Spanish, no one compares with the professional look that a product made with flipsnack. Was not easy to use but, the results are top quality.

Cons

Some things are hard to do, like copy a page to another part of the magazine o to another magazine.

Hello Lidia, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Flipsnack 4 School

Online and blended teaching.

Pros

This product is easy for use. I made some e-books with this tool. Students made their books with picture and then I made an e-book. I don't know how to add them in my team. You're helping the teachers and tha's really nice. Thank You!

Cons

Integration with other app.

Hello Ivana, Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear Flipsnack is a great solution for you and your students.

Simple to use with attractive user interface

Such a easy way for us to upload documents and share with a wider audience. Thank you !

Pros

Really easy to use online flipbook maker. The excellent user interface is simple to use, making uploading of pdf's very straightforward. Conversion takes only a few seconds and with Flipsnack - unlike many similar products, visitors to your page can always download the final flipbook. Highly recommended.

Cons

I really like it, but I suppose some more help with using the editing facility would be great

Hey Christopher! Thank you for giving us a great review. If you have any questions about using the editor, we have an awesome live chat team that is ready to answer your questions in a matter of minutes.

Enjoy and want to use more

Great-- want to use it much more in the future---- just trying to grow the base

Pros

I like that it makes it easy to create digital media for our customers fairly quick

Cons

There has been some minor issues that we have had to work with..

Hey Roren! Thank you for taking the time to review us. If you're having any issues whatsoever, please contact our live chat representatives. They can answer any of your questions in a matter of minutes.

Good Entry Level Product

Pros

Easy to use right away. It did not require a lot of time to become proficient.

Cons

I sometimes have trouble with the embed process into Wordpress.

Hey David, Thank you for your great review! If you're having trouble with the embedding process, try contacting our live chat representatives. They can answer any of your questions in a matter of minutes. Thanks again!

My Flipsnack experience

Flipsnack is wonderful! I have been using this service for months now and have not experienced one problem. It’s easy to create all your flipbooks, embed and share, no extra drama.

Pros

Flip stack is easy to use, just a few clicks and you're ready to share your flipbook. I love the fact that there is no extra drama. No drama and reasonably priced, thats the ticket for me.

Cons

So far, I have had no problems. I need to create a flipbook and it does just that.

Hi, Josean! You're too kind! Thank you for recommending us and we are more than happy that our services are just what you need. #nodramallama

Great platform!

My team and I enjoy it, especially when we have deadlines to meet and create books for them immediately.

Pros

I enjoy working with flipsnack because it's quick and easy to create a book in just seconds.

Cons

I would like for us to easily review documents on a single page by just right clicking on the document.

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. That's a great suggestion. We will certainly look more into that for future updates!

Very happy with the product

Our client presentations have been elevated with the addition of flipbooks. We often get compliments on how good it looks !

Pros

It's very easy to use, the price is good and our clients are very impressed!

Cons

I have not yet run into any missing features.

Hey there, Patricia! Thank you for your amazing review! We're very happy that you enjoy using Flipsnack.

The best plateform for online magazine

Flipsnack allows me to present entertaining content to my clients.

Pros

It allows me to edit and publish original and dynamic online magazines, with widget such à links or videos.

Cons

I would like an option of autoplay video on tablet and smartphone.

Hey Florent, Thank you for your kind words! I will pass your suggestion to our development team and we'll let you know if the feature will go live. Stay tuned for new updates!

Easy marketing tools

Really good and easy to make catalog, easily download or share the online catalog. High quality pictures

Pros

Easy to use for beginners and high quality outfit

Cons

Cannot copy content between different page.

Hello Ana, Thank you for your review! Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Flipsnack Review

I love how professional my guide looks when I send it to my clients.

Pros

The ease of use of the software. The look of the magazine.

Cons

The limited unpublished magazines allowed.

Hey Brittany. Thank you for your great review!

Great Tool

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive. The ease of making the final product available was great.

Cons

Once I got oriented with the features, there were no issues.

Hey Len! Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it very much!

Great product easy to use

Very happy so far. Looking forward to what they will be adding to the platform.

Pros

Love the ease of use and functionality of this. It’s better than other products I have used in the past.

Cons

Pretty expensive would have liked a discount so I could buy the whole year at one time. Also when compared to similar services much more expensive.

Thank you for the generous review, Michael!

Flipsnack Review

It is a good experience. Again it has allowed me to turn existing pdf's into more engaging marketing tools by uploading them to flipsnack

Pros

I like the ability to take a flipsnack and turn it into a pdf I can download as well as upload a pdf to turn it into a flipsnack. This back and both is very convenient.

Cons

Sometimes the layout can be touch when I am designing my flipsnacks. There are also not as many creative options as say InDesign or even Word

Hey Tom! Thank you for your review. We're working hard to bring more unique features in the future, so stay tuned!

Using Flipsnack

We have problems with customer support getting back to us in a timely fashion and can't seem to solve our issues.

Pros

The finished product looks nice and is easy for our customers to look through our eBooks.

Cons

We use InDesign to create our eBooks so we create the interactivity in the main document and, after applying it to Flipsnack, need to re-do the interactivity again for it to be applied to the Flipsnack version of the eBook. We also experience some issues when publishing it to our learning management system.

Thank you for the review! It is very important for us to hear about the issues that you've experienced with our tool and with our customer support. The links that you've added in InDesign should automatically work in Flipsnack, if they are added correctly as hyperlinks. Please contact us again. We promise we will investigate this problem in a timely manner.

Love this product

Excellent service

Pros

I love the ease of use and how it makes my document look so professional.

Cons

Nothing. I liked how easy it was to use it.

Thank you for your five stars review, James!

Good Product; Go-To Recommendation for PDF Hosting

Our business no longer has a need for self-hosted flippable PDFs, but while we did, it was a great, useful product that stood out above the competition.

Pros

Easy to use and WYSIWYG. Affordable and great

Cons

No problems, but if we're being picky, editing/combining PDFs could be more straightforward.

Hey there, Alex! Thank you for an awesome review and feedback. We're working hard to make the editing process as easy and straightforward as possible. If you contact our Live Chat, we would love some suggestions on how we can improve user experience.

Good Product

A great product and interface, but the font issue is very frustrating.

Pros

A good, easy to use and reasonably intuitive product.

Cons

At present features such as "Bold" and "Italic" are not useable with most (if not all) fonts. This has been a problem for at least two weeks, and I do not understand why the problem has not been rectified. Every time I contact customer support I am told that the issue is being worked on, but to date there has not been a fix.

Hello Michael, Thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our platform. This issue is currently being worked on and is expected to get resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Flipsnack Allows Your PDF Publications to Shine

It would be great if it had the ability to create subscriptions, with automatic sharing via email. While ours is free, we use it as a tool to share our internal initiatives.

Pros

Flipsnack makes it easy to convert your PDFs to interactive and engaging Flip Books. For us, we needed a platform to display a digital version our monthly program guide, and this did the job well! The editing tools also make it easy to add links, and publication navigation as well!

Cons

When creating new Flip Books, I have to recreate the widget each time. It would be nice if the previously selected preferences such as this should be able to carry over automatically. Table of contents is never detected on my documents.

Hi Mikel, Thank you for your useful review! In regards of the table of contents, please contact our Live Chat Support. Our experts will be more than happy to help you.

GREAT PRODUCT

excellent for my particular use

Pros

Not being terribly computer literate I find it easy to use whether loading a brochure or full monthly magazine.

Cons

Nothing I can think of that causes me any problem whether for 3 page leaflets or 60 page magazines

Hey Tim, Thank you for giving us a great review. We appreciate your kind words!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.