Fomo

Social proof marketing & conversion optimization platform

Fomo Reviews - Page 4

Great tool for great results!

Higher conversion rate.

Pros

Gives a great social proof and makes customers to click on the pop ups. Increases your conversion rate.

Cons

Wonderful product, amazing customer service.

I've been looking for a product just like Fomo for a long time, and so glad I found them! It's very easy to use, simple to get going, and very pretty to look at. I'm not technical and I had it up and running in less than 5 minutes from sign-up. Then I got a message from a support member (Ryan) telling me that my notifications weren't displaying properly, and how to fix it. He persisted with me even though I am not technical. He also took the time to explain other integrations to me and how they could be implemented. Best customer experience I've ever had, and a fantastic product to match it. I'm very confident in the Fomo team.

Pros

Easy to use, beautiful

Cons

GREAT product with rockstar support.

UseFomo does exactly what it's supposed to: drives a sense of urgency to act by creating a feeling of customers rushing past you to 'get it first'. But it doesn't stop there... I have the basic plan for $/month, and I get personalized support anytime of the day/week. I'm talking Sunday at 9pm, they will drop what they're doing to answer any question I got. A customer for life here - can't recommend enough!

Great company

Pros

It's a fabulous product easy to use social proof really helps out our business to sell more product

Love the ease of setup

I am still in my first month of giving it a try, but so far our conversations have been great and I'm really interested to see the ROI we achieve.

Pros

FOMO was so easy to set up. We use CrateJoy and the integration was seamless.

Cons

It doesn't seem like the CrateJoy integration offers to ability to exclude certain products like their other integrations do (yet?). We occasionally have secret sales and items so we've had to come up with work arounds for these.

I don't think it increased sales, but it was a good feature to have, it just needed to be customized to be a little less spammy and it looked professional

Pros

Works exactly as described. Did have a good notification design and ease of use for the interface. It worked great and required zero technical skills

Cons

Wish there were more customization options for number of notifications/ for how long ago the customer pops up and in what order.

Effectively engages potential customers.

Pros

We installed Fomo on JackiesChocolate.com and we're happy with the results. Fomo effectively engages potential customers on JackiesChocolate.com When users see an item they like, the Fomo link pushes them to the correct page and leads to conversion. Easy to use and offered at a great price point.

Cons

More customization is always desired. More integrations are always preferred. Otherwise, great product!

What was life before Fomo???

Fomo has literally changed the game! I had been successful at driving traffic to my site but was struggling to convert customers. Turns out, sometimes people just need to feel like they're not the only one taking the plunge when making a purchase and Fomo has certainly shown the value of social proof. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Cons

In short, it's a great extension to show social proof.

Pros

I find is super easy to use and has an easy way of changing it's appearance. Is an user friendly platform that works better than some competition I tried.

Cons

I would like more personalization option for woo commerce (even though the have a lot already). At least, the support team tells you how to do them, but not being tech savvy, you may not take the time to do them.

Pros

Our users have been extremely happy with the Fomo app. Many Selz users have connected the Fomo app to their online store and have seen great success. Social proof has a major affect on how people perceive a business and how they buy, meaning it can dramatically increase conversions for ecommerce websites. Fomo has worked splendidly with our software and our sellers are loving it!

Cons

Amazing app for increasing sense of urgency! A+ Support!

We've seen an increase in conversion rate from integrating FOMO with out shopify store. Their chat and email support is outstanding and they release new features all the time (ie making the notifications more geo focused to the user). Great company to work with!

Cons

Great app - even better customer support

Increased social proof.

Pros

The ease of integration to shopify. Integrated seamlessly with my shopify website and is easily customizable.

Cons

Ran into some issues early on with app displaying things like "10 people have purchased this product" and I didn't want that...but was able to fix it pretty quickly once I looked into my dashboard.

I wish this was my little secret, but awesome tool!

FOMO works! Crazy-Easy to setup and configure and it works. Saw my conversions increase almost immediately. Customer service has been killer as well. I almost wish others wouldn't use this and it was my little secret though.

great conversion!

We have installed fomo 2 months ago, so far we are having great conversion results. using it for selling tickets to the conference. customer support is super responsive . product incredibly easy to use. keep it up, guys!

Cons

Great way to implement social proof on website

It works great as a social proof on your site and could turn visitors into customers

Pros

The notifications look great and the options to predefine notifications and upload it to platform is a great feature

Cons

Some visitors on the site get bugged by the notifications, so there should be a way for them to opt out

Awesome Product. Great Support.

Pros

I like the features and list of integrations. The Connect feature is a real game changer in terms of helping non savvy people like myself use the power of this platform.

Cons

I feel like the pricing could be a little lower considering there are so many other options and competitors out there.

Really cool!

Pros

I swapped to Fomo when I found out there was a lifetime deal for it! That's a great piece of software to engage customers with social proof and also many brilliant pieces of integration

Cons

interface can be a bit daunting at first, but no problem once you get to understand it

The best social proof saas I've tested!

Pros

I LOVE the integrations! While Zapier is included, it's not necessary, as it seamlessly connects directly to many other services without having to pay for Zapier. This is a super feature!

Cons

I have no complaints! This is a well polished service. Super happy with it!

Good. product is easy to use.

It showed people viewing my website. That was helpful with social proof.

Pros

Ease of install. Design. It was pretty easy to have up on my site and the walkthrough made it super convenient.

Cons

Little hard to understand how to show the metric I was looking for. There were times when I was confused trying to edit the actual pop ups.

Social Proof!

Fomo gives my website an amazing proof of product for all incoming visitors. It's completely customizable and blends in beautifully on comfortableclub.com.

Outstanding

Exceeded our expectations. We're seeing immediate results from the addition of Fumo. The support team is super responsive. Would highly recommend.

Cons

Was very easy to set up my self. No support necessary

Pros

Very easy to set up, and has plenty of options for versatility. I like that it gives customers the ability to see what products are being purchased by other people. It definitely helps.

Cons

I'd like to have more control over the entire app, but that's just an over the top for most app devs. :P

love it

Pros

This software definitely increases conversation about your social media and draws attention to your different social channels.

Cons

I wish there was more customization but overall I really like the software and will continue to use it.

Increase e-commerce conversion

Pros

The costumer support was very fast (more than us). Thanks you Ryan for your answers and your availability to work with us to increase your e-commerce conversion.

Cons

The developpement integration is complicated because we run on a non-supported version of a well-known CMS.

Amazing at generating interest and showing social proof

Pros

It was very easy to set up and like the simplicity of the product. It has helped up increase our sales.

Cons

The design of the notifications is not as customizable as I thought, but that was not a huge priority to me.