FraudScore Logo

FraudScore

Antifraud solution for online advertising

FraudScore Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.5/10

Reviews by rating

One of the things that impressed me most about the platform is its ability to analyze large amounts of data in real-time, using advanced algorithms and machine learning techniques.
Good contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the team is competent and available at any time.
Very slow, very uncomfortable to use, very uncomfortable navigating and filtering.

Alexander L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy to use anti-fraud solution

Our company uses fraudscore for more than 2 years. The integration was easy, friendly interface. We use reports on weekly basis: we make the check up of affiliates with high risk of fraud and optimize our affiliate programs. Also we highlist the use of FraudScore service as a benefit in sales of our own product. Accounting team is always availiable for support and resolve our doubts quickly.

Pros

- Colour-marked fraud levels - Detailed reports - Very friendly support - Objective traffic evaluation - Easy for integration

Cons

- limited payment options. - there is no alert when we reach paid limit

Thank you for choosing FraudScore as your fraud detection tool and for leaving a positive review. We're happy to hear that our service has been easy to use and beneficial to your company. We appreciate your feedback on our payment options and will work to improve this area. Our support team is always here to help, and we're committed to providing excellent customer service.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Really good

Overall, I found the anti-fraud detection platform to be an exceptional tool for any business looking to protect itself from fraudulent activities. With its advanced algorithms, real-time monitoring, and user-friendly interface, the platform provides businesses with the tools they need to identify and prevent fraudulent activities before they cause serious damage. I highly recommend this platform to any business that wants to safeguard its assets and reputation.

Pros

The anti-fraud detection platform is an exceptional tool that I highly recommend to any business that wants to protect itself from fraudulent activities. The platform has an impressive range of features and functionalities that make it a powerful tool for identifying, preventing, and responding to fraudulent activities.One of the things that impressed me most about the platform is its ability to analyze...

Cons

Nothing. Everything is perfect, our team very happy with Fraudscore

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

fraud score usage

Pros

finds fraud where ptotect360 doesn't. tried both tools simultaneously

Cons

very slow, very uncomfortable to use, very uncomfortable navigating and filtering

Diana M.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Easy to implement and to use

I have been working with FraudScore in 3 different businesses and every time it was an essential everyday tool for work.

Pros

Easy to implement and start using for 100% from the very first day. Reporting system will save your time and money for sure.

Cons

Maybe developers could keep adding more parter integrations inside.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good service and team

Pros

I mostly used the proxy and bot/spam detection

Cons

I used it a few years ago and at that time some fraud were not detected immediately, but I understand it's the game of finding new pattern and later realize what was fraud.

Diana C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

An essential ally in my fight against advertising fraud

What has impressed me the most is its ability to detect and prevent fraud in real time with its advanced algorithms and customizable filters that have allowed me to identify and block fraudulent clicks before they reach my advertisers.

Pros

Its efficiency in detecting and preventing ad fraud is perfect. With its powerful real-time analytics system and wide range of filters, I can be 100% sure that my click campaigns are free of fraudulent or fake clicks. This tool allows me to maximize my return on investment by proactively eliminating fraud before it affects my statistics or my business.

Cons

The cost is a bit high although it offers a valuable solution to combat ad fraud, there may be some cost associated with it, especially for large scale campaigns. However, it's important to remember that this cost may be insignificant compared to the financial losses that can be incurred due to ad fraud.

LK

Lidia K.

Entertainment, 501-1,000 employees

Good antifraud tool

Good and reliable product. We are using FraudScore for our CPA campaigns and for all our apps campaigns, and we are satisfied with analytics and reports. It helps us communicate with partners on fraud cases. The team is super helpful, and guides us professionally in dealing with detected fraud.

Pros

Good for CPA! Extended fraud reasoning available in reporting

Cons

A bit outdated product interface. You can need instruction for the first time)

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Amazing tool

Pros

User friendly, Easy to use Helps in scaling the account by blocking fraud

Cons

Price to be postpay rather prepay of the software

MK

Matt K.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Antifraud platform with high accuracy

Was painful to make all ad networks to accept FS reports but at the end the quality of the traffic has dramatically increased as they understand we do not pay for fraudulent activities

Pros

Unlike other solutions from MMP fraudscore is unbiased and tracks fraud with high level accuracy. I also like visualization for reports - very easy to spot some untypical behaviour.

Cons

Sometimes support team can reply a bit longer that expected

AN

Alexander N.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

[sensitive content hidden] says thank you

Pros

Great service for detecting fraud. Account manager is always in touch.

Cons

Possibly, on of the point of growth is a optimization of downloding speed.