FreshMail Reviews - Page 2

Easy emailing creator

Pros

This app is for me really easy emailing creator - both on the template and on my own imagination. I like also automate my emails campaign.

Cons

Sometimes I have a problem with setting any function because it is difficult to find ...

FreshMail Review

I can recommend Freshmail with a clear conscience to anyone who wants to run mailing campaigns

Pros

The biggest advantage of Freshmail is the multitude of templates for sending e-mails as well as transparency and ease of use.

Cons

With larger subscriber bases Freshmail becomes expensive to use. It happened that Freshmail system blocked upload of new leads to my base.

Very good email marketing platform.

Pros

Very easy to use. Vera affordable. A lot fo features. Very intuitive for users. Easy to set up and strat using.

Cons

No webinar module, which compared to getresponse is a problem. But if you don't need webinars it's ok.

Great tool

The after campaign reports are really good and easy to understand. I was a bit intimidated by them at first but once I understand what I was looking at, everything just kind of `clicked in my head. Understanding the reports made me feel like I was really making progress because you can see the stats behind every aspect of your campaign. The reports also give you motivation to do better next time because you feel like you need to get higher numbers every time.

Cons

Great alternative of Mailchimp - so far, winning the battle!

Pros

Their 24/7 support is great, really valuable to have when setting everything up. I had a few problems, but they were quick to resolve and their customer service is great. The platform for email marketing is one of the best features FreshMail has.

Cons

The servers are laggy, I lost a few templates or emails that took time to do because of the disconnection issues.

Works well but does not bring added value in comparison to competiton

Pros

I have used FreshMail for a few weeks during testing period of multiple tools for newsletter and mailing management. It has all the essential functionalities but nothing that would make it outstanding.

Cons

The overall usability of the tool was slightly worse than for other tools we used. The visual editor was a little buggy, it was not smooth to prepare new templates using it (not the HTML, but just the basic visual one provided in the tool). The pricing is fair, but some of the competition have more included in basic/free accounts.

Great Overall Email Marketing Tool

I started using autoresponders in FreshMail not long ago. I set up a cycle of training videos for my customers and now I can just set it up once and forget about it - it's all automatic. The system management is really easy and you don't have to have advanced knowledge to do things like use link tags or read campaign reports.

Email Campaigns

this is perfect for small businesses since the user only pays for the amount of messages that they send.

Pros

Email campaigns have never been made so easy and efficient. Fresh mail offers a well organized interface, with marketing tips and advice for the user that has no idea what they are doing.

Cons

some of the plugins are difficult to integrate which is major drawback for the user intending to use those plugins. The application is web based which can be a drawback for some one who does not have internet access.

Everything that I need in an Email client

Pretty good for email campaigns and newsletters, however for naive users, might take some time to figure out the fundamentals and API usage, apart from that it's worth the money

Pros

Quick responding methods and optimized conversations Love the automation and templates

Cons

Plugins and integrations should be improved in terms of ease of installing them Make better documentation or tutorials for using the API

The best newsletter editor

After having tried a number of newsletter editors of email marketing services - and found them always disappointing in terms of flexibility and design options - I stumbled upon http://freshmail.com and finally got what I need. It lets create stunning templates with a simple and neat drag&drop editor.

Cons

Easy to use and lots of cool advanced features

I really like FreshMail's advanced reporting system with campaign results. In the system I used before, I was never sure how to analyze my metrics. Now I can export the campaign data and put together cool reports for the boss man!

Save Your Money/Time

Service is terrible. It was easy to set up and use until one day they randomly deactivated my account. I tried for 3 weeks to get this fixed. 3 Weeks is way too long to fix my email service. I went back to Aweber, service is much better. If you run into an issue with Freshmail they are terrible. Go use another email service other than Freshmail.

Pros

The templates are great and easy to set up.

Cons

Service is horrid and slow. Especially for this day and age.

Easy marketing for everyone.

Pros

If have to make campaigns this solution can make it fast and effective. I think it's best tool for every business.

Cons

Maybe FreshMail is too expensive solution and you can find other tool which is cheaper and do great job.

Best customer service

It's really easy to work with the system - the templates are great and I had no problem creating very good looking campaigns. Also, it's great there is a phone support available - these guys are really helpful with any issues.

Pros

Customer service and the template designer.

Cons

Sometimes system works slow.

Really good value

Freshmail gives You really good value. Every time we have to deal with huge mailings we use freshmail as our mailing service provider

Pros

Cons

can't see one