GetMoreReviews Pricing Plan & Cost Guide

4.77/5 (22 reviews)

GetMoreReviews Pricing

Starting from: $99.00/month

Free Trial: Available

14-day free trial available (required credit card).
Business: $99/month
Agencies: contact for pricing.

Competitors Pricing

Optmyzr

Starting from: $208.00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)

Refersion

Starting from: $19.00/month
Free Trial: Available

SimpleTexting

Starting from: $25.00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)

Leadpages

Starting from: $37.00/month

Pricing Comparison

How does GetMoreReviews compare with other Marketing apps?

Subscription plan?

Freemium plan?

26% of apps have a
freemium plan

Pricing Comparison

Marketing app prices shown are $/month

GetMoreReviews Pricing Reviews

Pros
  • IT'S EASY TO USE AND THE PRICE POINT IS NICE
  • liked that its easy to send patients the link
  • Well priced against competition like Podium. Dashboard and UI not as nice.
  • It's very good that I can see which customers are receiving the emails and who reply's. It gives me a good idea who is completely satisfied.
Cons
  • No MMS Functionality like your competition has (PODIUM)
  • We have been using the service for months and no cons yet.
  • The user interface isn't exactly my taste but it definitely doesn't detract from the overall experience.
  • DOESN'T SEEM TO PROVIDE AS MUCH ROI AS BIRDEYE DOES. WE SAW A LOT MORE REVIEWS FOR THE AMOUNT WE INVITED
recommended this to a friend or a colleague

8 reviewers had the following to say about GetMoreReviews's pricing:

Anonymous

Awesome service that worked way better than any other platform I tried!

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Auto social posting, automated reporting, review reminders, and the bad review blocker just to name a few of the great features. It's also super intuitive and easy to set up. Not to mention cheaper than the other guys.

GIA BURT

GOOD PLATFORM FOR THE PRICE

Reviewed 2018-07-19

IT'S BEEN AN OKAY EXPERIENCE. HOLDING OUT A FEW MORE MONTHS TO SEE IF IT CONTINUES TO INCREASE OR IF IT STAYS STAGNANTIT'S EASY TO USE AND THE PRICE POINT IS NICE

Zachary O'Connor

Comparison Vs. Competition

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Good, helpful tool & good that we can white label. A big plus. Well priced against competition like Podium. Dashboard and UI not as nice.

Tim Cliett

Great tool to initiate requests for reviews

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-07-26

We were looking for an affordable tool to use to invite raving fans to review us. GetMoreReviews provided the best value that fit our budget. As an added bonus, they also provide a way for us to automatically show the reviews on our company website.

Roman Randall

Excellent online review software for agencies to use with clients

Reviewed 2018-04-25

The software is easy to use, they have great customer service, and the pricing is good whether you are using it for your own company and/or for clients.

Aamanda Tarbell

Simple and easy

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Inna Lokshin

It's good

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-19

Glad we found this to help other patients find the value in our services from other loyal patients reviewsliked that its easy to send patients the link

Joshua Benk

Hidden Gem of a service, and wonderful to work with.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

I am getting online reviews almost daily from my actual patients. It is so wonderful to see what my patients think about their experiences in my dental office, and even more so when they post them online. This helps a lot in our marketing, and in our online reputation. I have more and more patients commenting how they found so many good reviews about our office, and I even have people applying for jobs at our office because of the reviews they found about us online. And my time investment has been minimal. So I'm a very happy user/customer.I have been using this company for over a year now, and they have delivered more than promised and charged less than I expected. To be blunt, I have recommended them to anyone and everyone interested in online reviews. I am a total fan of this team and service. the price would be hard to beat, and the service is fantastic. They've helped my business tremendously and helped me to attract more patients to my dental office. If it weren't for their services I would still have less than 100 reviews online, and now I have almost 300, and all of that in about a year of working with them. I was very skeptical at first. They seemed like a smaller company at first and I'm used to working with larger nationally known companies. But I must say they have had NO problems with me, and I've been very happy with their service. Any skepticism I had was completely removed. Thank you to the whole team at Get More Reviews!