GetResponse Reviews - Page 10

Get Response For Newbies

I seems to be a good system but the tutorials move a bit too fast for newbies

Pros

Seems to be able to take you through the fuul process step by step.

Cons

The demo video should be a bit slower so you can keep track of what's being explained.

Great landing page to convert visitors to clientes

Pros

What I like the most is its option to do landing pages, it helps me to monitor and do email marketing than then leads to my page and get leads.

Cons

I found it little hard to use at the beggining but its friendly

Hi Evelyn! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it! I will also share your feedback about getting started with GetResponse with our team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Great all in one automation marketing tool

I am really happy to use this tool. I choose it for a client who work in a sensitive sector (forex education) and I don't regret my choice.

Pros

Great automation marketing tool with lot of options (forms, landing pages, webinars, API) They are not stiff like others email marketing tools (Mailchimp, Active Campaign).

Cons

They don't offer a lot of native integrations like other automation marketing tools (Active Campaign and Autopilot).

Get response puts your email marketing on steroids.

Pros

The user friendly features of the software and unending tutorials help a newbie like me pick up the best practices quickly.

Cons

For the money, it seems to me other programs are a little more robust. Perhaps that is due to the particular target market.

Effective tools for online marketing campaigns.

We save a lot of time in creating email marketing campaigns and professional landing pages without the need to hire expensive programming and design services.

Pros

Landing page optimized for mobile devices with good loading speed. It has designs and templates that have generated many conversions and have been tested by the GetResponse marketing team.

Cons

Prices and plans are quite high. The trial version is only 15 days.

Good platform - but needs to be more user friendly

I signed yup to replace both AWeber and ClickFunnels. I am just totally frustrated that you refuse to give me the reasons why an email list import is rejected. In my opinion, you are too busy 'playing God' and have failed to put yourselves in the position of the user.

Pros

Comprehensive and functional at a reasonable price.

Cons

Importing lists being rejected - without identifying the problem items.

Best Nonprofit Mass Emailing Tool

My nonprofit had been using an overpriced online system to send out mass emails, costing us way too much for little return. I switched us to GetResponse and it has been great. With a nonprofit discount, the package is super affordable (under $/month) and the program is easy enough to use. I am very happy with the program and it is worth every penny! We have seen great results from the program.

Pros

Price, easy to use

Cons

Little hard to design templates

A great email automation system with tons of other amenities.

Pros

I used it to send email campaigns to my subscribers and let me tell you, it has got me the highest delivery rates. Landing page builder is just a cherry on the top.

Cons

The simple/basic email builder doesn't offer email campaign status or tracking. This hurts when I have to send simple transaction or informational mails.

Affordable yet powerfull

We are starting to use GetResponse as a solution for our clients to grant them a scalable tool.

Pros

The plans are quite scalable allowing you to choose the solution based on your needs. From simple email marketing to powerfull Marketing Automation

Cons

Nothing really bed to point out actually. Some things about usability can be considered a bit different from other standards.

Nice e-mail marketing software

Pros

It was easy to use and had all the features we needed.

Cons

It was a little bit too pricy comparing to competition.

my choice

In my opinion it's the best email marketing service for professionals and also for beginners. GetResponse is user-friendly and in a very good price. I would recommend it to everyone!

Pros

price, effectiveness, deliverability, ease of use

GetResponse Review

Pros

Using GetResponse has really been life changing for me... It's so easy to understand and very cheap as well.

Cons

No cons at all... Everything is ok with GetResponse ranging from pricing to efficiency and quality.

Hi Kelechi! We love seeing reviews like this. Thank you for your feedback. -Taylor

good product

I like how easy it is to use and navigate. Its such a good idea easy to find what you are looking for with clear categories and search engine. I read all the reviews I could see and nothing but good things were said.

Cons

GetResponse is simply wonderful !

The best part of this service is the ease of designing your own mailers with highest level of flexibility. Other features are equally good. The only issue I am not comfortable with, is non-availability of data of the removed subscribers.

Cons

I cancelled my subscription and after a month they activated without my consense and charged of 95 $

I cancelled my subscription on the beginning of April and I just realized that they activated again my account without my consense and charged 95 USD to my card!! Now I ve to block my card with all the problems that this issue will provoque to me! The customer service was slow and not efficient.

Pros

The design is easy to understand, to upload and to edit

Cons

If you have got a list of 5000 users probably 3500 will receive the email

Hi Cristian, This is concerning. Please send me an email at social@getresponse.com and I will look into this immediately. -Taylor

An excellent autoresponder and newsletter service

Getresponse has an intuitive interface, excellent support for foreign languages, and it is quick and easy to create forms, autoresponder messages, and newsletters. Having tried Aweber in the past, I highly recommend Getresponse.

RUN!

Can't get columns to align, renders it useless if you want to look polished. Terrible spammers themselves. How can they get away with that? Don't usually do reviews, but had to warn others on this one!

Cons

Hi there, We are truly sorry to hear that this was your experience while using GetResponse. User experience and privacy is something that we feel is of the utmost importance, and again we are so sorry to hear this isn't what you experienced. If you have any further questions, please visit http://support.getresponse.com. Our support team will be more than happy to help.

Very satisfied

The experience was easy and smooth and not complicated , and I encourage all to try it. This site gives you access to every thing that you will ever need in day to day living.

GetResponce Review

Pros

This product is easy to use so training a VA is fast and easy.

Cons

Don't like my Emails to be online as a lot of hacking is going on these days.

Hi Jeffery! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to improve. -Taylor

EMAILS GO TO SPAM IN GMAIL FROM THE GET GO

BAD.

Pros

very good editor. timelly support via chat. bogus explanations :-). We tried it by switching to MailChimp :-). No problems there.

Cons

SPAM-RED FLAGGED IN GMAIL (58% of our traffic)

Awesome app

It's a great app to buy anything n I love buying thing !!! I'm sure I will keep buying stuff n I will definitely recommend it to all my friends n family

Cons

OK but not the easiest to use

They’re OK but Customer support was slow and not the easiest software to use

Pros

Fairly easy to set up after taking initial trial

Cons

Its a little clunky in places and not great if you have large existing lists to import.

Hi Chris! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback helps us continue to improve!

The worst tool i've ever used

i'm just using because of the lower price

Pros

nothing, all features are terrible to use, hard, and nonsense

Cons

e-mail marketing tool, completely confusing to use and old dated

Confusing and average at best

Pros

It gets the job done for a relatively low cost. I understand that you get what you pay for, and in this case, that's exactly what happens.

Cons

The dashboard is really confusing and it's not very user friendly at all. It's weird to me that they have this as an email option and CRM and yet building out emails is so difficult. Actually building the emails is simple, but finding where they're located, finding them after they're saved, etc.... it just feels more difficult than it needs to be.

Easy to use, intuitive app

Pros

I love the layout, the ease of use and the functionality of GetResponse, it really does do what it says on the tin.

Cons

I can get pretty much the same out of other programs at no cost if I work a little harder, and as a consequence I've migrated back to my old provider.