GetResponse Reviews - Page 6

Appreciation

As narrated above, having more contacts, the more the incentives

Pros

i found you are so powerful in enabling your customers to reach a considerable number of e-mail, thus giving a chance of more campaign and winnings of course.

Cons

Kindly enable my dashboard to reach my contacts in google, facebook, instagram,skype,you tube and gmail accounts, and of course Help me to know the exact place for inserting the promotional links from JVZOO affiliates

GetResponse review

It is the best marketing companion you will ever have.

Pros

The automation feature is on point and has saved me many hours of work.

Cons

The help manuals are still a little bit difficult to navigate. When you search for something specific, it takes you to a general page related to your search.

Email Marketing is easy, gorgeous, and affordable!

I love it and recommend it to everyone!

Pros

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH AND VERY FAST! As a low-tech gal, I rely on the 24/7 customer service when creating landing pages and newsletters. They are always there, always friendly and helpful. By far, it’s one of the primary reasons I promote them. In addition, the ease of use drag and drop is excellent! I love this software.

Cons

No cons. Seriously. None. I cannot think of one issue I’ve ever had.

Getresponse is a great tool for modern sales and marketing people

Pros

Getresponse offers all the tools a small business owner need to start in Online Marketing and to build a big list through Landingpages, webinars and so on.

Cons

The Landingpages are ok, but not really cool shit like clickfunnels for example. They offer only a Landingpage builder without focus on sales and marketing...

Horrible Customer Service

After being highly recommended, I decided to give their 30-day free trial a shot to see if it would work before committing to spend the money on a subscription. Immediately upon registering, my account was blocked and it said I needed to upload a picture of a government issued ID before I could use their software. Normally, this wouldn't be an issue, though I did find it a bit strange and the person...

Pros

I was never allowed to use it, so there is nothing I liked about it.

Cons

There was no personal connection when I had an issue. I was sent several automated responses indicating an actual person never read the information I provided.

Email marketing made easy

Pros

The deliverability is incredible, the price is affordable

Cons

I don't like the design of landing page templates

I have used a number of autoresponder and email services Get Response is of high quality

Pros

A good number of Newsletter templates is a nice feature and simple campaign directions make this a steady client contact service

Cons

Picky on who might be added to any contact list. Get Response wants a very low bounce rate which does make sense in the long run

Best Email Marketing Tool For Serious Email Marketers

Pros

GetResponse's workflow and autoresponders are amazing! I also love the ability to create forms and customize them to fit the need of the website... even while in the free trial. With the right theme, anyone can create landing pages without the need of more expensive 3rd party tools. I personally use GetResponse for projects that are and aren't related to work, and I recommend GetResponse to all of my clients. The pricing structure is fair for those who have a small email list, and is a very powerful tool, straight out-of-the-box. You get a free landing page and webinars. GetResponse is my Go To email marketing tool.

Cons

Easy to set up than other platforms

Pros

We used Getresponse to handle all email automation and newsletters. The editor is use and the emails are easy to set-up.

Cons

I prefer other platforms when it comes to list management. Also, I noticed Get Response is very strict with bounce rates.

Review for GetResponse

So far, of the couple newsletter building programs I've used, this isn't my favorite. But it is on the cheaper end, so that's a plus, and I suppose with our budget, we're getting what we pay for. If we want better quality, we have to make room to invest for it.

Pros

There are some features with this software that are so great and easy to use. I love the "snippets" feature. When I have a content block that I use often, or that will go on pretty much every newsletter I put together, I can save it as a "snipped" and then insert that block over and over without having to recreate it every time.

Cons

There are quite a few quirks that are hard to get used to. I don't have a super fancy computer, and some of the handling isn't very smooth. I'm not a design pro, so I would've expected somethings to be a little more use-friendly/ obvious. There are certain commands or pop-ups that I wasn't used to with other programs, so it took a little longer than anticipated to get a handle on the software.

Budget software for email marketting

Pros

all in one from automation to creating a funnel and newsletter best for beggeiner

Cons

ClickBank funnel takes more time to open then Cickfunnel

Hi Mohd Abid Hossain! Thanks for leaving a positive review. It is appreciated. -Taylor

A tool that lets you design the whole customer journey

Pros

The layout! With this tool, I am able to see the big picture and handle every step of my client's path separately, but on one place. I can link landing pages to campaigns and pace the flow of my system in whatever way I like best. So, no need to put together many tools = more practicality.

Cons

I think it might be on the pricier side, so that would be what I'm not a fan of. Other than that, it actually is great and easy to use.

Beware of "FREE" Trial

Horrible. I will never use their platform. There are superior products in the marketplace for the same price. The biggest issue is their business practice - they are offering a FREE trial so they can get you in and bank on you forgetting - they should send an email - Hey, we charged your CC again... Bad business.

Pros

The free trial - but after testing, we quickly realized that it isn't very good. The system is weak compared to other similarly priced platforms in the market.

Cons

The free trial that auto-renews. This is a scam business model. We didn't catch the CC statements for 6 months. So basically - they don't email you, don't send any updates or notices, etc. they essentially go radio silent in hopes you don't remember. When you are running through a number of systems it is easy to forget... with hundreds of transactions on our CC - it is easy to gloss over it. Finally caught it and cancelled account.

Lots of obstacles

There are better options out there. Pardot, Constant Contact seem easier to use and more powerful and with better support.

Pros

It does the job most of the time. It can send to large groups and it can include some dynamic fields.

Cons

It seems very b2b focused...so b2c recipients with Gmail or Yahoo addresses get blocked. They seem very worried about getting shut down if they allow users to include emails with a hint of concern. Didn't find ability to personalize subject lines. Pictures are often blocked but that may be an issue caused by our own security protocols.

Hi Kirk! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I will share this feedback with the team so we can continue to improve and grow. -Taylor

GetReponse: Get No Help

Don't use them if you need email marketing to sync to SalesForce.

Pros

Their emails went over well with our customers but that really may be the most complementary statement that I can make about this company.

Cons

UGH. Their SalesForce integration DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. It is also run by a third party that you are not allowed to speak to so you can't communicate to fix it. When we brought us this concern to them, we were told we just had to wait it out. That was MONTHS so we moved on to better software.

Huge Disappointment

Where to start - the interface is not really drag and drop as it advertises, to edit any component requires a series of clicks that makes using the templates incredibly frustrating. For example, you cannot even drag a text box to move it half an inch up the page. It is entirely based on email so the process does not follow a logical path for anything else, like creating a landing page and then setting...

Pros

Great concept, lots of templates and stock images

Cons

Concept falls flat in practice, the different components do not play well with each other Extremely user UNfriendly platform, too many clicks for simple tasks Poor performance Terrible customer service

Hi there, We are truly sorry to hear that this was your experience while using GetResponse. User experience and 5-star customer support is something that we feel is of the utmost importance, and again we are so sorry to hear this isn't what you experienced. If you would ever be willing to give us another chance, we would do all we can to ensure that you would receive the 5-star customer service and product performance you deserve.

Getresponse Provides a feature-rich email-marketing solution.

Pros

Getresponse has a ton of useful features such as custom landing pages and a strong AB testing feature. The inbox preview tool is also a great addition that lets you see what your message will look like on a number of common email clients. The drag and drop editor is one of the best I have worked with.

Cons

Overly strict compliance when using the shared IP service and expensive dedicated IP options. Customer service is hit and miss.

Get softwareFor automated email correspondence

I used it for about 6 months for my MLM business. It helped me keep in touch with potential customers.

Pros

The software allows the user to set up many separate campaigns. Each one can be manipulated to send automated emails of any things you wish on whatever day u want. It’s easy to design the emails and pick the days and to implement the software for personal or business use.

Cons

The software was more complicated when using the mobile web version to design the emails. I used the desktop computer instead.

Getresponse Review

Pros

Getresponse's website is simple yet catchy. I do love the built-in responsive template, you may never need to create a custom template for your emails. If you are moving from one email marketing site, you can easily import your existing lists. You will get value for money if you are starting up and need quality not quantity

Cons

The pricing structure is a bite confusing and not user friendly, the free trial is also waste of time. Also your list grows, so does subscription price with a high margin. Getresponse is not perfect for newbies.

Can be Difficult to Navigate - But great for a Beginner

I use this software for a blog and educational website. I use it to send out a weekly newsletter and add opt in forms to my blog.

Pros

I like that this software is lower in price, but offers many of the same features of the other expensive ones. I like to use the opt-in box features to promote lead magnets on my website. I also like that I can copy the email settings from a previously sent newsletter or autoresponder.

Cons

The software feels very difficult to navigate if you have more than one opt-in or lead magnet. I wish there were a way for the software to send an auto responder for a particular opt-in without creating a new contact list. I'm constantly moving my contacts around and it gets cumbersome. There are also a lot of glitches with their drag and drop features on their design side.

Good Design

Pros

GetResponse's design has increased my interest in partaking in Ad campaign. It's more fun and comfortable

Cons

GetResponse emails take time to arrive, I don't have any choice so I still use it.

GetResponse a Great Low-Cost Solution For Your Marketing Needs!

We have been using GetResponse to handle our email subscribers, email auto responders, landing pages, and simple sales funnels. It is a very cost effective solution for your marketing needs!

Pros

GetResponse does much more than just handle your mailing list! It also has a ton of high quality templates for you to use in your landing pages to start your sales funnels. The price to get started is also a great bargain!

Cons

Well, I wish that a least one webinar funnel was available in the basic package.

Get response is a really easy to use

Easy to use, great interface. Support is okay, not great

Pros

It has a n easy interface and the autoresponder is easy to setup. It's like an all in one software.

Cons

Nothing is wrong with the software, the only thing I would say is the landing pages are more difficult to setup.

Fantastic all in one email marketing platform!

Channels my prospects into the appropriate funnels and maintains contact information.

Pros

The new version provides all the funnel, automation, landing pages, and auto responders I could ever need with hundreds of customizable templates.

Cons

The work flow automation and integration takes some time to learn. It would be nice to have more tutorials on the feature and how it can be integrated into your marketing.

Great All Purpose Newsletter/Email Marketer

Pros

GetResponse is helping me move to a new level of service. Once you get the hang of it, it provides so many basic and advanced features. In particular, I like the visual presentation of the autoresponder. The support resources are second to none.

Cons

There is a fairly steep learning curve. Some support can be a bit 'testy' if you ask basic questions. Others are fantastic.